夏日戀情
貝爾蒙特公♥司♥
董事會的女士們 先生們 下午好
Good afternoon, ladiesand gentlemen of the board.
如果沒有問題 我們就開始會議
If there's no questions,let's begin.
我們將
We start...
從這裏開始…
here...
然後以這個結束
and end here,
貝爾蒙特鄉村俱樂部
這是整個北美最奢華 最壯觀的
at one of the most lavish and spectacular resorts
度假勝地之一
in all of North America--
一個可以驅散緊張疲憊
a retreat where the overstressed
可以放鬆提神 給自己充電的地方
can relax, refresh,and recharge,
美國首屈一指的度假勝地
and America's premier resort from The Belmont Corporation,
會是貝爾蒙特公♥司♥以及我們的新合作伙伴 環球企業共同打造
and our new partners,Global Enterprises.
我們在蒙大拿州比格霍恩城外發現了一個牧場
And we have found a ranch just outside Bighorn, Montana
我們覺得它非常適合這個最新的項目
that we feel is ideally suited to this latest venture--
一片美麗的 2500英畝的土地上
a beautiful, 2,500-acre spread,
那裏將呈現你所見過的
with some ofthe most spectacular views
最壯觀的景色
you'll ever see.
現在 我今早飛往蒙大拿
Now, I fly to Montanain the morning
說服業主們賣♥♥給我們
to convince the owners to sell to us,
所以 讓我們祈禱我的遊說能力還沒退化吧
so let's hope that I don't leave my powers of persuasion behind.
阿什利 託德
Ashley? Todd?
還有什麼要補充的嗎
Anything to add?
好消息是
Uh, well, the good news is,
那裏的房♥產債務已經拖欠了三個月了
the property is three months in arrears,
因此 我們認爲與業主進行交易的時機已經成熟
so we think the owner will be ripe to make a deal.
一旦交易完成
Once the deal is closed,
我們希望能立即破土動工
we hope to break groundimmediately
預計完成時間爲34個月
with a projected completiontime frame of 34 months.
這是第一次 但希望不是最後一次
Now, this is the first,but hopefully not the last,
貝爾蒙特與環球合作投資
Belmont/Global joint venture--
所以我們將傾盡全力
so we're all determined to do this right.
女士們, 先生們
Ladies and gentlemen,
感謝大家騰出時間和精力
I thank you for your time and your attention,
不過 會開的差不多了 可以各回各家了
but that's enough shop talk,let's go home.
所以持有者的近況怎麼樣
So what's the latest on the owner?
沃克嗎
Walker?
山姆·沃克 一切都在掌握中
Sam Walker.Everything's under control.
我昨天和工頭談過了
I spoketo the foreman yesterday.
他們希望明天見你
They're expecting you tomorrow.
好的
Good.
他們承受着壓力 而我們是拯救者
They're under pressure and we're the white knight.
希望他們就乖乖拿錢走人
Hopefully, they'll just take our money
把牧場的鑰匙留給我們
and leave us the key to the ranch.
計劃是這樣
That's the plan.
看看我的海報
Check out my poster!
哦 真漂亮
Oh, it's so pretty.
謝謝你
Thank you.
你真的很棒
You're really good.
怎麼樣了
How's it coming?
我的小藝術家
My little artist.
-哇哦 -幹得好 安妮小寶貝
-Wow.-Good job, Annie-girl!
我認爲這是你迄今爲止做的最好的一張海報
I think it's your best poster yet.
還有待會兒 你就要去做家務了
And your last one for a while.You've got chores.
哦 媽媽 再過五分鐘行嗎
Aw, Mom. Five more minutes?
我很抱歉 說再見吧
I'm sorry. Say so long.
好吧 那再見了 夥計們
Okay. So long, guys.
祝你們能做好
Good luck with your posters.
非常感謝
Thanks very much.
謝謝你
Thank you.
所以…
So...
我在銀行遇見了哈爾
I met with Hal at the bank.
進展的如何
How'd it go?
哈爾和你父親是老交情
Hal and your father go way back.
小學時候的發小了
All the way back to grade school.
所以 相信我
So, trust me,
在他會不遺餘力幫忙的
he'll leave no stone unturned when it comes to helping out.
你不必擔心那個
You don'thave to worry about that.
我們該上色了
We've got coloring to do.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
這個項目是主要是因爲
This project is the primary reason
環球想和我們合併
Global wants to merge with us,
我們需要迅速行動
and we need everythingto move quickly,
這是我的工作
which is my job.
你的工作是確保
Your job is to make sure
一切銜接的都很順利
that everything flows smoothly here
直到我回來
until I get back.
你倆能搞定嗎
Think you two can handle that?
-是的 先生 -是的 先生
-Yes, sir.-Yes, sir.
好的
Good.
理查德
And Richard--
祝你好運
good luck.
我不相信運氣
I don't believe in luck.
我只相信談判
I believe in negotiations.
我得走了
I've gotta go.
我稍後會和你聯♥系♥
I will be in touch with you later.
-晚上好 貝爾蒙特先生 -晚上好
-Good evening, Mr. Belmont.-Good evening.
比分是多少
What's the score?
第六局我們二比一 先生
We're up two to one in the sixth, sir.
好吧。好吧。誰在投手丘上
All right. All right.Who's on the mound?
田中
Tanaka.
田中嗎
Tanaka?
他今晚要打一壘安打
He's pitchinga one-hitter tonight.
聽起來不錯
Sounds good.
哦…這倒提醒了我
Oh... that reminds me.
給你和你的女兒
For you and your daughter.
明晚我就不需要它們了
I won't be needing them tomorrow night.
你在跟我開玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
貴賓席
Box seats!
非常感謝 先生
Thank you so much, sir.
你是個真正的男子漢
You're a real stand-up guy.
這是你應得的 代我問候薩莎
You deserve it.Tell Sasha I said hello.
我一定會的
I sure will.
晚上好 先生
Have a good evening, sir.
太好了
Yes!
你好
Howdy.
嗨
Hi.
我想你就是我的乘客
I think you're my fare.
我覺得不是 我等一輛城市轎車
I don't think so.Waiting on a town car.
嗯 這輛卡車經常進城
Well, this truck goes to town all the time.
從來沒走丟過
Never got lost once.
我的助理給我叫的是“大角汽車服務”
My assistant called for a "Bighorn Car Service."
大角汽車服務
也許我真的是你的乘客
Maybe I am your fare.
我叫威利
Name's Willie.
理查德
Richard.
理查德 你來得正是時候
Well, you got herejust in time, Richard.
爲什麼這麼說
Why do you say that?
機場剛剛因爲跑道維修關閉了
Well, the airport just closed now for runway repair.
你在開玩笑吧
You're kidding me, right?
我被困在這兒了
So I'm stuck here?
估計是
Guess so.
你可真幸運
Lucky you.
是啊 我真幸運
Yeah. Lucky me.
要帶你去沃克牧場嗎
Am I taking you to Walker Ranch?
如果可以的話 我想隨身帶着行李坐前面
I'll keep that up front with me,if that's okay.
好吧 隨你的便
Well, whatever suits you.
你知道的…
You know...
飛行員應該告訴你機場關閉的事
your pilot should've told you about the closure.
我就是飛行員
I am the pilot.
你是來辦事還是來玩的 理查德
You here for businessor pleasure, Richard?
電影精選列表