雨過天晴
天氣方面 一場前所未見的颶風
氣象觀察
In weather, record-breaking hurricane-force winds
今年將提前襲擊
are hitting us early in the season this year.
我們將面臨的是一場風速超過每小時97英里的持續性強風
We're looking at sustained gusts of over 97 miles an hour.
因爲沒有電力 這裏的處境十分艱難
特大新聞
It's a real challenge here, without power.
多個地區的人們在等待撤離
Standby for a list of evacuation zones.
這場風暴來得十分突然
This storm's coming in fast.
克雷格·摩根
快來小舞 我們走 快
Come on Dancer. Let's go! Come on!
改編自克里斯汀·艾默爾創作的愛情小說 Marooned With The Maverick
我們應該去佩奇家
We should head over to Paige's!
她家有地下室
She's got a basement.
小舞 小舞
Dancer? Dancer!
小舞
Dancer!
小舞
Dancer!
小舞
Dancer!
小舞 小舞
Dancer! Dancer!
上帝啊 我現在需要點幫助
Lord, I need a little help right now.
我抓到它了 來吧
I got him! Come on.
你在這幹嘛呢
What are you doing here?
那棵老橡樹倒在路中間了
The old oak tree fell across the road.
我出不去
I can't get out.
謝謝你救了我的狗
Thank you for saving my dog.
嘿 你要去哪兒
Hey! Where're you going?
你出不去的 路都封了
You can't get out. The roads are all closed.
我的車卡住了
My car got stuck.
我要回我的倉庫熬過風暴
I'm going to wait it out in my barn.
好 好 我們走 我也要去
Good. Good. Let's go. I'm coming too.
看起來你撤離得太晚了 勞倫
It seems you waited a little too long to evacuate, Lauren.
你也沒能跑多遠
Seeing as you only made it this far, it looks like
看來你也等得有點久 柯林
you waited a little long yourself, Collin.
整個山谷地區的
Power and cell service is out
電力和通訊服務已經中斷
all throughout the valley.
這可能是本世紀最強的風暴
This may be the Storm of the Century.
報道指出風暴正在登陸
Reports of tornadoes touching down.
最糟的情況可能還未到來
The worst is still heading our way.
如果你能聽到這段消息 立刻進入避難場所
If you can hear this, take shelter immediately.
撤離的時間已經結束了
The time for evacuation is over.
看起來我們整晚都得呆在這裏了
Looks like we'll be here all night.
額 我爸爸有些工作服你可以穿
Um, my dad has some work clothes you can throw on.
那兒有褲子和襯衫
There's some pants and shirts...
不用了 你都讓我待在你的倉庫了
No, you let me stay in your barn,
我就別再穿你的乾衣服了吧
and I'm not going to take your dry clothes too.
不不不 沒關係的
No, no, don't worry.
這也有我自己的工作服
I have my own work clothes here, actually.
哦 那好
Oh, good.
我相信你穿什麼都好看
I'm sure you look good in anything.
我要去
I'm going to...
在這後面嗎
Back here?
鎮上有那麼多人
Of all the guys in town.
偏偏是柯林·特勞布
Collin Traub.
五年前
柯林 勞倫 二隊
Collin, Lauren, team two.
好吧
All right.
好了 你用胳膊摟住我
Okay, you put your arm around me.
-好的 -我的放這
-Okay. -And I put mine here.
然後我們先向前邁這條腿
Then we put this leg forward,
再邁另一條 然後重複
and then that one, then repeat.
所有人都準備好了嗎
Everybody ready?
好了
Ready!
預備
Set!
出發
Go!
內側腿
Inside!
外側腿
Outside!
不對不對 外側腿
No, outside!
內 外
Inside! Outside!
我們要贏了 我們要贏了
We're gonna win! We're gonna win!
對不起
Sorry!
我說得太早了 我以爲我們要贏了
I spoke too soon! I thought we were going to win.
好吧 我們被反超了
Fine. We were outdone!
沒事兒
No problem.
不過 你做我
But, how about you be my partner
推小車比賽的搭檔怎麼樣
for the wheelbarrow race?
可以
Deal.
好 我們先把這玩意解開
Deal. Let's get this off.
我們走
Let's go.
謝謝你
Thank you.
西羅 是我的錯覺還是他們
Ciro, is it me or are they...
不 他們互有好感
No, there's a vibe.
沒錯
Yeah.
就是這樣
That's exactly what it is.
檸檬水
Lemonade.
你肯定喜歡喝檸檬水
I believe you like lemonade.
你怎麼知道的
How'd you know that?
額 我們還是小孩的時候那次生日聚會
Ah, birthday parties, when we were kids.
對了 我想起來了
Right, right. I remember.
但當時是檸檬水和巧克力蛋糕
But it was lemonade and chocolate cake.
-沒錯 -記得嗎
-Right. -Remember?
它們一起喫就會很奇怪
Because together that would be weird
但分開喫就很完美
but apart it's perfect.
完美
Perfection.
對我而言 我喜歡牛奶和蛋糕
For me, personally, I like milk and cake.
我知道這挺奇怪的
I know it's weird.
今天過得很開心
Today's been really fun.
是啊
Yeah.
我非常享受輸掉那場比賽
I really enjoyed losing that race.
好吧 我就在這兒直說了
Okay, I'm just going to go out on a limb here,
但我想如果下個星期還能這樣 會很不錯
but I think this would be really fun to do again next week.
集♥會♥直到月底
The fair's not going to be back until
纔會再辦
the end of the month.
哦 我知道 我不是說集♥會♥
Oh, I know. Not the fair.
我是說喝杯咖啡 或者看場電影之類的
No, I just meant coffee, or a movie, or something.
我買♥♥票 你負責買♥♥爆米花
I'll get the tickets, you get the popcorn.
呃 還是算了吧
Ah, I don't think so.
勞倫 對不起 勞倫
Lauren, I'm sorry. Lauren.
沒事 我明白
No, I get it.
-我是爲了你好 -我明白
-I'm doing you a favor. -I get it.
說真的 勞倫
Honestly, Lauren.
我覺得我們該睡覺了
I think it's about time for you and me to hit the hay.
真的嗎
Seriously?
是
Yeah.
你睡這邊
This is for you.
我去睡那邊
And I'll be over here.
不 不 你是客人 你睡牀吧
No, no. You're the guest. You can sleep in the bed.
不 不 那可不行
No, no, that's not going to happen.
這是你的倉庫
This is your barn.
你能讓我在這躲過風暴已經夠好了
You were kind enough to take me in out of the storm,
你也知道我剛纔並不是跟你商量
so you know I didn't give you much of a choice.
而且我覺得很明顯
And apparently you don't like me very much,
你並不太喜歡我
I don't think.
柯林 你知道嗎 是你搭了那張牀
Well you know what Collin? You made that bed.
你在說什麼
What are you talking about?
柯林 你記得很清楚我在說什麼
Collin, you remember exactly what I'm talking about.
我記得 我記得有一次來這裏
What I remember, I remember being here
參加你的生日聚會
to one of your birthday parties.
玩捉迷藏的時候
I remember hiding right here,
我就藏在這裏
during a game of hide-and-seek.
過了好幾個小時我才意識到
It took me a couple of hours to realize
沒人會來找我了
no one was going to find me.
這我倒是忘了
I forgot about that.
所有的家長都很擔心你
All the parents were pretty worried about you.
電影精選列表