嘿,嘿凱文
Hey, hey Kevin.
怎麼樣了?
How's it going?
不,不,不,不,不,我正準備出門
No, no, no, no, no,I'm just getting ready.
我馬上就過去
I'll be there in a minute.
不
No.
可是我
Look but I.
別這樣兄弟
Come on man.
那我還能爲你做點什麼嗎?
Look is there anything I can do for you?
好吧
Okay.
好吧,謝謝你給我這次機會
Alright, thank you for the offer.
很感謝你,真的
I appreciate that,I really do.
安朱
Andrew.
嘿琳賽,佐。。。佐伊在嗎?
Hey Lindsey, is, is Zoe there?
嗯,她正要去上學
Yeah, she's getting ready for school.
我就想和她聊幾句
I just wanted to talk to her for a second.
不太可吧
It's not a good idea,
我不想她上學遲到
I don't want her to be late.
我也不想她遲到,我只是。。。
I don't want her to be late either, I just...
安朱,我不能,現在不能
Andrew, I can't, I can't do this now.
你什麼意思,啥叫現在不能?
What do you mean,you can't do this now?
我就想和我女兒說幾句話不行嗎?
Look I just want to talk to my daughter for a second.
好了,我們要走了
Okay, we gotta go.
要不,要不放學後你再打過來吧
Maybe, you know maybe try back after school.
琳賽!
Lindsey!
別掛電。。。
Don't hang up on...
安朱,你的支票沒兌現
Andrew, your check didn't clear.
你說想給佐伊打電♥話♥,但她需要的不是打電♥話♥
You say you want to talk to Zoe, but she doesn't need that.
她要的是你的撫養費
What she needs is for you to pay the child support payments
你應該支付的撫養費
you're supposed to.
我厭倦了這種爭論
I'm tired of having this discussion
我厭倦了還對你有所期待
and I'm tired of relying on you.
如果你還想和你女兒說話,就把你欠的撫養費付上
If you want your daughter in your life, pay what you owe.
噓
Shh.
等等,等等,等等
Wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等
Wait, wait.
你說什麼。。。我不明白
What...I don't.
那對咱倆都沒好處
That won't do us any good.
到底怎麼回事?
What's going on?
我不知道怎麼回事
I don't know what's going on.
我不知道我們是怎麼到這裏的
I don't know how we got here.
我也不知道這是什麼地方
I don't know where here is.
你自己把腳鬆開吧
Get your feet okay?
天知道他什麼時候就回來了
You never know how long he's gonna be gone.
我們得趕緊
We need to hurry.
我們得趕緊跑
We need to hurry.
你是怎麼逃到這的?
How are you here?
我醒來的時候就躺在那邊
I woke up over there.
我花了一整晚才解開繩子
I worked on my bonds all night.
相比其他女孩來說,我很幸運地藏了起來
Lucky for me, not the other girl, I was able to hide.
他把你忘了?
He forgot about you?
那後面還有嗎?
Is there any more back there?
是,還有幾片
Yeah, there's a couple pieces.
“先給一半,送達後再給一半”
喂
Hello.
額是這樣,我想我錯拿了你的包裹
Uh yeah, I think I got your package by mistake.
你沒有拿錯
It wasn't a mistake.
我希望你幫我做件事
I was hoping you would do a job for me.
我不懂你什麼意思
I don't understand.
我有個活兒給你
I have a job for you.
你感興趣嗎?
Are you interested?
啥活。。。
What's the...
幫我送個貨
A delivery.
只要你能幫我送這個包裹
If you can deliver the package for me
你就能再拿到200美元
you earn another two hundred dollars.
抱歉啊兄弟,我不是快遞小哥
I'm sorry man, I'm not a mailman.
好吧
Very well.
別介意哈
No hard feelings huh.
聽着,那你就收好那200塊
Listen, the amount that you have is yours to keep.
包裹你就放回到外面吧,我會處理的
Just put the rest outside,I take care of it.
裏面有什麼?
What's in it?
打開
Open it.
聽着,兄弟,我不想捲入什麼麻煩事
Look man, I don't want to get involved in anything that's.
沒什麼可擔心的,打開吧
It's nothing bad, open it.
是書?
Books?
就是書
That's all.
我不明白,你自己不能送嗎?
I don't understand why you couldn't deliver this.
兄弟你看,現如今好幫手也不好找
Look it's hard to find good help.
能信任的人越來越少
People you can trust.
你看起來是個忠厚老實的人,而且需要掙錢
You just seem like a loyal person that could use the help.
這是個惡作劇嗎?
Is this a joke?
不,不是開你玩笑,是一個掙錢的機會
No, it's not joke, is a job offer.
你想掙錢嗎?
Do you want the job?
聽着,我就是不明白爲什麼找我
Look, I just don't understand why
你自己不能送這個包裹嗎
you couldn't deliver this.
這我已經回答過你了
I already told you.
如果你不想幹,我不勉強你
If you don't want the job,you don't have to take it.
你想不想幹?
Do you want the job?
你連我的名字都不知道
You don't even know my name.
你叫什麼名字?
What's your name?
安朱
Andrew.
你想要掙這錢嗎,安朱?
Do you want the job, Andrew?
我可以考慮一下嗎?
Can I think about it?
當然可以,我會再聯♥系♥你的
Of course, I'll be in touch.
喂
Hello.
想不想幹這活兒,安朱?
Do you want the job, Andrew?
我♥幹♥
Yes.
妙哉
Great.
威廉姆森路4437號♥
4437 Williamson road.
有個包裹放在你門口了
A package is outside of your door.
裏面有你一半的報酬
Half the payment is included.
剩下一半報酬交貨後再給你
The remainder upon delivery.
喂,喂,喂,等一下,那之前那個包裹呢?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa,what about the other package?
那個你留着吧,門口的是一個新包裹
Keep it, a new one's at the door.
開開啊
Please.
救命!
Help!
救救我!
Help!
救命啊!
Please!
救命!
Help!
我的腿沒知覺了
I can't feel my legs.
噓
Shh.
求求你
Please.
好了
Okay.
佛祖啊
Oh my god.
是他嗎?
Is that him?
佛祖啊,是他
Oh my god, that's him.
就是她,他要殺了我們
That's him, he's going to kill us.
他會殺了我們的
He's going to kill us.
佛祖啊
Oh my god.
你幹什麼?
What are you doing?
你要幹什麼?
What are you doing?
這能行嗎?
Is that going to work?
快啊!
Come on!
我拉你上來
I'll pull you up.
嘿!
Hey!
求你別丟下我
Please don't leave me.
不,不,不
No, no, no.
先生?
Sir?
哈嘍啊,安朱
Hello, Andrew.
你好嗎?
How are you?
我挺好的,先生,謝謝您
I'm doing very well, sir, thank you.
很好,你女兒的事怎麼樣了?