索尼經典電影
1613年6月29日 莎士比亞的《亨利八世》首次在倫敦環球劇院上演
該劇目又名
都是真的
演出進行到第一幕第四場時 禮炮走火引起火災
環球劇院毀於一旦
此後莎士比亞再未進行過戲劇創作
把馬交給我吧 先生
I'll take your horse, sir.
給我拿杯啤酒來 孩子
Bring me some ale, boy, please.
我們聽說有個劇院被燒燬了 先生
We heard a theater burnt, sir.
是哪一個
Which one was it?
我的那個
Mine.
你是莎士比亞 大詩人
You're Shakespeare, the poet.
你很會講故事
You tell stories.
我曾經是
I used to.
我有一個故事 但一直沒有寫完
I had a story, but it was never finished.
你能幫我完成它嗎
Will you finish it for me, please?
我已經寫了夠多故事了 孩子
I'm done with stories, lad.
我不知道怎麼完成你的故事
I wouldn't know how to finish yours.
不 你知道
Yes, you would.
晚安 先生
Good night, husband.
二十年了 威廉
Twenty years, Will.
你越來越少回家了
We've seen you less and less.
在我們看來你就是客人
To us, you're a guest,
客人必須睡最好的牀
And a guest must have the best bed.
好好休息
Rest well.
我之前一直以爲他會在倫敦結束一生
I always thought he'd end his life in London.
這是他之前住的地方
It's where he lived.
他住在哪或者死在哪並不重要
Doesn't matter where he lived or where he dies,
重要的是誰繼承他的財產
All that matters is who will be his heir.
我就是他的繼承人
I am his heir,
還有我們的女兒伊麗莎白 在我之後
And our daughter, Elizabeth, after me.
如果你姐姐給他生了個外孫的話 你就不是了
Not if your sister gives him a grandson.
或者我們給他生一個
Or we do.
哈姆內特·莎士比亞
1585-1596
我在考慮開墾一個花♥園♥
I was thinking perhaps I could make a garden.
我們已經有一個花♥園♥了
We've got a garden.
我知道 但不是那種菜園
I know, but not a kitchen garden
或者一般的花♥園♥
Or a flower garden.
而是給哈姆內特的花♥園♥
A special garden for Hamnet.
哈姆內特在天堂裏 他不需要花♥園♥
Hamnet's in paradise, he doesn't need a garden.
也許我需要
Perhaps I do.
這和在倫敦演戲不太一樣吧
Bit of a change from making plays in London.
在某些方面 是的 瑪麗亞
Well, in some ways, Maria.
但在其他方面非常相似
In others, really rather similar.
相似?我不覺得
Similar? I don't see how.
就像今天
Well, like today,
我們測量舞臺的尺寸
We take the measure of our stage.
花♥園♥和戲劇不一樣
A garden ain't a play.
是的 但是戲劇 花♥園♥ 麪包……
Yes, but play, garden, loaf...
就是你每天早上烤的那種
Like the ones you bake every morning.
所有的這些都始於一個“想法”
...all of them begin with an idea
從一種衝動
From a compulsion
從創造美麗事物的衝動
To create something of beauty
轉變成渴望
Or of need.
就像麪包是用酵母和麪粉做成的
Bread begins with yeast and flour.
完全正確 材料 你明白我的意思了
Exactly. Ingredients. Now you're getting me.
灌木 荊棘 酵母 麪粉 演員
Bushes, brambles, yeast, flour versus players,
他們都需要一個不會被輕易否定的夢想
And they all need a dream which will not be denied,
它必須經受各種逆境的考驗
And which must weather all kinds of adversity
因爲天氣會變壞 蟲子會滋生
Because the weather will turn, the bugs will infest,
烤箱會冷卻 酵母會變酸
The oven will cool, the yeast will sour,
拿這事來說 你的工人同事們
And in my case, your fellow workers,
就像一個名叫迪克·波比奇的瘋狂天才演員
Heh, like a brilliant lunatic actor
他一定會添亂打擾
Called Dick Burbage, will interfere,
他們會要求縮減預算
And they will demand a bigger show
擴大表演規模
For a smaller budget,
還會要求縮短表演時間 並且給他更多的戲份
And a shorter play with a much longer part for him,
所有這些考驗都必須克服
And all of these trials must be overcome
但你要始終看守住自己的夢想
Without ever losing sight of the dream itself.
那這一切都被克服之後是什麼感覺呢?
And what does it feel like when all of that works?
那新鮮出爐的麪包聞起來是什麼味道呢?
Well, what does freshly baked bread smell like?
你來這裏幹什麼?
What on earth are you doing here?
聽好了 你不準在這裏尿尿哦
Now, here's what I need you not to pee on.
這裏也不行
This is what you don't pee on,
這個地方也不行
And this is what you don't pee on here.
先生
Husband!
哦 謝謝
Ooh. Thank you.
挖地真是相當累人啊
Digging up roots is heavy work.
說得不錯
You'll find that.
我曾經把一整片森林連根拔起
I once uprooted an entire forest
然後越過舞臺把它移到了鄧斯納恩城♥堡♥
And moved it across the stage to Dunsinane.
這聽起來不太現實
Well, it's a bit different in real life.
他那麼有天分 安妮
He showed such promise, Anne.
你根本不瞭解他
You scarcely knew him.
我瞭解他 我讀過他的詩
I knew him through his poems.
-你居然說“詩” -對 詩
- Well, you say "poems." - Well, poems, yes.
也許只是小孩子的亂寫
Childish scribble, perhaps,
但在每一行都體現出了機智與淘氣
But wit and mischief in every line.
但他已經不會再寫詩了
Well, he'll write no more.
是的
No.
我也不會再寫了
And nor will I.
你不是在哀悼哈姆內特
It's not Hamnet you mourn.
你是在哀悼你自己
It's yourself.
我哀悼我的兒子
I mourn my son.
現在?
Now.
你現在才爲他哀悼?
You mourn him now.
你那時候還寫出了《溫莎的風流娘兒們》
At the time, you wrote The Merry Wives of Windsor.
是的 沒錯
Yes, I did.
她需要調整
Well, it's an adjustment.
她必須重新學會做一個妻子
She must learn to be a wife once more.
我丈夫覺得你是回來等死的
My husband thinks you've come home to die.
-真的嗎? -嗯
- Really? - Mm.
我剛買♥♥了一份養老金
I've just bought a pension.
我至少要再活10年
I can't die for at least 10 years
不然我就破產了
Or I'll be ruined.
那你爲什麼要回家呢?
So why are you come home, hmm?
沒有別的故事可寫了嗎?
No more stories left to write?
蘇珊娜 我在想象的世界裏活了這麼久
Susanna, I've lived so long in imaginary worlds,
我想我已經分不清什麼是真實
I think I've lost sight of what is real,
什麼是正確
What is true.
朱迪思說 “沒有什麼是真實的”
Judith says, "Nothing is true."
朱迪思28歲 是個老女人了
Judith is 28 and a spinster.
那就是真實的
That is true.
父親死後我將一貧如洗
When Father dies, I shall be destitute.
不 孩子
No, child.
我活着的話他的三分之一的財產會給我
A third of his fortune comes to me while I live.
你活着的話
While you live.
你比他年齡大 記得嗎?
You're older than him, remember?
嗯 蘇珊娜不會明白你的想法的
Well, Susanna will never see you want.
蘇珊娜只會服從她的丈夫
Susanna will obey her husband.
那些遺產是我應得的 但我什麼也拿不到
I will get nothing, which is what I deserve.
朱迪思
Judith.
如果你不能原諒自己
If you can't forgive yourself,
你怎麼能指望上帝會原諒你?
How do you expect God to forgive you?
我沒有那麼想
I don't.
我被學校開除的那天
I ran here to this greenwood pond
我跑到了這個綠林池塘邊
On the day I was sacked from the school.
我知道 爸爸
I know, Father.
你知道 市議員的孩子可以免費讀書
You know, the son of an alderman
但是一個小偷的兒子…
Has a free education, but the son of a thief...
我當時以爲我已經完蛋了
I thought my world had ended.
但我喜歡這個地方
But I loved this place.
你們也很喜歡它
電影精選列表