毀滅的星球
Doomed planet.
能量耗盡 我們正在降落
Servo cells are out. We're dropping.
絕望的科學家
Desperate scientists.
接近光球層增強穩定器
Approaching photosphere. Increase stabilizers.
最後的希望
Last hope.
壓力指數 上升五十五
Pressure index, 55 up.
善良的夫婦
Kindly couple.
超人
Superman.
重力防護盾正在消失 奎特姆博士
Gravity shields are failing, Dr. Quintum.
我們正墜向太陽
We're falling directly into the sun.
一旦進入對流區 溫度將達到4千萬度
When we hit the convection zone, the temperature will reach 40 million degrees.
我還沒打算死呢
I'm not ready to die just yet.
可憐
Pity.
你竟然殺了你哥哥
You killed your brother.
不錯 這不可能啊
I did. That should be impossible.
你的基因是我親自設計的
I genetically engineered you myself.
不過你編寫的遺傳密♥碼♥被改寫了
Your code has been modified by a superior intellect.
現在的我就是一個人體定時炸♥彈♥ 可是
Now I'm a biological time bomb. But...
我現在是萊克斯·盧瑟制♥造♥的死神
I'm death, courtesy of Lex Luthor.
“超人挽救了首次載人探日計劃” 它有多大
How big is it?
從這角度看來 應該跟他的體型相匹配吧
From where I'm standing, one can only hope it's proportional.
“超人挽救探日計劃”
"Superman saves mission to the sun"?
這事兒還沒準呢 露易絲
We don't know that yet, Lois.
我總是在事件發生前就寫好超人的報道
I always write Superman stories before they happen.
如果你連太陽有多大都不知道的話 就閃一邊去
If you don't know how big the sun is, go away.
它的大小是地球的三十三萬三千倍
It's 333,000 times the size of the Earth.
我從我這塊超人信♥號♥♥手錶上查到的
I looked it up on my Superman signal watch.
謝了 吉米
Thanks, Jimmy.
那裏就像每秒都有一千億顆核彈在爆♥炸♥一樣
It's like a hundred billion nuclear bombs exploding every second.
你在跟進什麼祕密報道嗎
You working undercover on a story?
沒有 怎麼了
No, Why?
萊克斯·盧瑟向公衆宣稱他會改過自新
Lex Luthor told the world he'd reformed.
儘管我們盡力揭穿他 公衆相信了他
And despite our best efforts, the world believed him.
嚴格的講這不算什麼突發新聞 頭兒
That's not exactly breaking news, chief.
不錯 但接下來這個是
No, but this is.
盧瑟一直在斥重資購進用水權
Luthor's been investing heavily in water rights.
肯特報導的那個無聊的故事
Kent's boring story.
魔鬼藏在細節裏 倫巴德
The devil's in the details, Lombard.
盧瑟計劃利用全球水荒大發橫財
Luthor planned to cash in on a global water shortage...
一場他企圖通過影響太陽來制♥造♥的水荒
...a shortage he intended to create by somehow tampering with the sun.
[盧瑟的謊言]
這就是明天的頭版
This is tomorrow's front page.
我們終於抓到這混♥蛋♥的把柄了
We finally got that son of a bitch.
我正在接近臨界質量
I'm approaching critical mass.
萊克斯 我剛從媒體那裏得到了消息
Lex, I just got a call from Media Relations.
星球日報正請求發表一篇評論
The Daily Planet's asking for a comment.
聚變會在三十秒內發生
Fusion will occur in 30 seconds.
你又在自言自語了
Are you talking to yourself again?
我正在遠程遙控一件武器
I'm remote-controlling a weapon.
信♥號♥♥需要九分鐘才能到達太陽
The signal takes nine minutes to reach the sun.
我必須精準的調整我的發射時間
I have to coordinate my transmissions perfectly.
太陽
The sun?
把你從監獄裏弄出來是爲讓你效忠你的國家 而不是你自己
You were released from jail to work for your country, not on your own...
我知道我承諾過不會再把我的才華浪費在構思超人的死亡陷阱上
I know I promised not to waste my intellect on elaborate super deathtraps.
我知道
I know that.
磁性封條正在分離飛船即將解體
Magnetic seals are decoupling. The ship's coming apart.
我正在接近臨界質量
I'm approaching critical mass.
誰來救救我們
Somebody help us.
但在某天早晨 當我照鏡子時 我醒悟了
But I looked in the mirror one morning and realized something.
我正在變老 而他卻沒有
I'm getting older, and he isn't.
得爲此做點什麼 你不這麼認爲嗎
Something's gotta be done about that. Don't you think?
聚變會在三十秒內發生
Fusion will occur in 30 seconds.
但肯定不會發生在這裏
Not in here, it won't.
奎特姆 打開艙門
Quintum, blow the hatch.
這層防護罩是哪兒來的 是超人
Where's that shield coming from? It's Superman.
他釋放了自己生物電力場
Somehow, he's extending his own bioelectric field.
這看起來簡直難以置信
It seems impossible.
[垓:十的二十次方]
但卻是真的 你舉的那東西足有兩垓噸♥重
But it isn't. You're lifting 200 quintillion tons.
即便考慮到在我的月球基地裏
Even allowing for the one-sixth normal gravity...
重力只有地球的六分之一 但這已經是你最高紀錄的三倍了
...here on my moon base, that's three times your record.
我感覺自己還能舉更重的
I feel like I could do more.
毫無疑問 但這是人類已知的最重的設備了
No doubt, but that's the heaviest apparatus known to man.
再加上你在救我時展現的那種新能力
Add to that the new super-power you exhibited when you saved me...
很明顯你的身體正在經歷鉅變
...and it's obvious your body is changing radically.
超人 我不知道該怎麼跟你說
Superman, I'm not sure how to tell you this.
那就有話直說吧
Tell me straight.
你的這一趟太陽之旅 使你細胞過度暴露在太陽輻射之下
Your trip to the sun overexposed your cells to solar radiation...
甚至超過了你的身體所能承受的量
...more than even your body can metabolize.
我看見了 怪不得我感覺體內在放煙花似的
I see it, like tiny fireworks beneath my skin.
你的細胞能量過飽和了
Your cells are oversaturated with power.
它們正在從內部炸開
They're bursting from within.
我快死了
I'm dying.
很抱歉 超人
I'm sorry, Superman.
如果不是我企圖從太陽上盜取火種 這一切就不會發生
If I hadn't tried to steal fire from the sun, none of this would have happened.
不用道歉
Don't apologize.
你不可能預料到這些 但他能
You couldn't have known. But he knew.
這一切都是他的計劃
It was his plan all along.
盧瑟爲了除掉你而利用了我
Luthor used me to kill you.
我們在這裏設計新型人種 爲了能最終改善人類
We engineer new forms of humanity here for the eventual betterment of mankind.
這些靈感都來源你 超人
You're our inspiration, Superman.
我發誓 我們會找到救治你的辦法的
And I promise, we'll find a way to save you.
我有個請求 奎特姆博士 請講
I need a favor, Dr. Quintum. Anything.
暫時不要把我的情況告訴其他人
My condition. Don't tell anyone, not yet.
我還有一些事情要完成
There are some things I have to do first.
凱撒大帝的亡魂啊
Great Caesar's ghost!
他說什麼 “等等” 說什麼 “獨家專訪”
"Wait," he says. "Exclusive interview," he says.
如果克拉克·肯特五秒內不露面的話 就炒了他
If Clark Kent doesn't show up in the next five seconds, he's fired.
五 四 三
Five, four, three...
二 一
...two, one.
當心腳下 哎呦
Hold the presses... Oop!
你死哪兒去了 肯特
Where the hell have you been, Kent?
呃 曬日光浴去了
Uh, working on my suntan?
不許動 舉起手來
Freeze. Hands above your head.
萊克斯·盧瑟 你被捕了 罪名是謀殺未遂
Lex Luthor, you are under arrest for attempted murder...
及反♥人♥類♥罪
...and crimes against humanity.
好吧 孩子們 帶我走吧
By all means, boys, take me away.
他們逮捕他時 他居然在笑
He was smiling when they nabbed him.
還說什麼在高層有路子
Said something about friends in high places.
那真是奇怪了 國際司法法♥院♥
That does seem odd. The Court of International Justice...
正在討論要爲他恢復電椅死刑
...is talking about reinstating the electric chair just for him.
你想過死亡的問題嗎 露易絲
Do you ever think about death, Lois?
別跟我玩憂鬱 鄉巴佬
Don't be morbid, Smallville.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
傻X 你男朋友就是個傻X
Idiot. Your boyfriend's an idiot.
你怎麼能說話 而且他不是我的男朋友
How dare you? And he's not my idiot.
唉 謝了 露易絲
Why, thanks, Lois.
沒有你的話 我的自尊都不知道該躲到哪兒去
I don't know where my self-esteem would be without you.
孤零零的坐在電視前唄
Alone, in front of the TV.
來呀 克拉克
Come on, Clark.
謝謝你幫我拿東西
Thanks for carrying all this stuff.
露易絲 有些事我想告訴你
Lois, there was something I wanted to tell you.
如果是關於審判的報道話 就明天再說 我還有別的事
If it's about the trial coverage, it can wait till tomorrow. I've gotta fly.
露易絲 有些事我必須得告訴你
Lois, I have something to tell you.
你就是克拉克·肯特
You're Clark Kent?
我確實是克拉克·肯特
I'm Clark Kent.
很抱歉 超人 不過你得承認 這太難以置信了
Sorry, Superman, but you've got to admit, that's very hard to believe.
這些年來我一直想證明你就是超人
All the years I spent trying to prove you were Superman...
有幾次你差點就做到了
You almost had me a couple of times.
而你突然回心轉意 直接告訴我了
...And you turn around and just tell me?
你以前那把巨大的金鑰匙呢
What happened to that big golden key you used to have?