夏威夷州
發射
阿羅哈
曾何幾時我知曉天空的一切
There was a time I knew everything in the sky.
每個衛星...
Every satellite...
每個星座...
every constellation...
太空漫步和航♥天♥員到此一遊的證據...
souvenirs of space walks and astronauts...
還有航♥天♥局在60年代發射的火箭
and rockets launched by NASA in the '60s.
還小的時候 我抬頭看到了未來
As a kid, I looked up and felt the future.
是我的
It belonged to me.
我知道你選擇了我 我給你帶來了驚喜
I know you've deceived me Now here's a surprise
嘿 老兄 看看這個
Hey, hey, man, check this out.
然後08年的大蕭條來了
Then 2008 happened.
預算撤銷了
Budgets crashed.
航♥天♥局只得另謀生計
NASA was just another business looking for cash.
億萬富翁們接管了
The billionaires took over.
衛星集團財大氣粗 沉溺在稱霸全球的美夢中
Satellite pirates with deep pockets, drunk with the idea of ruling the world.
我離開了軍隊然後在最有錢的億萬富翁那找了份工作
I left the military and took a job with the biggest billionaire of them all.
卡森·韋爾奇 我墮落得與他爲伍
Carson Welch. I went to the gray side.
我在阿富汗的喀布爾搞砸了任務 雙腿18處骨折
Messed up bad in Kabul, Afghanistan, broke about 18 bones in two legs.
還把工作丟了
Lost my gig.
一年來 我都像是在海鮮店外
For a year, I waited for scraps...
等着喫垃圾桶裏的殘羹冷炙的餓貓一樣
like a hungry cat outside a seafood restaurant dumpster.
最後 我得到個槽透了的第二次機會
Finally, I got a crappy second chance.
-至少我要回夏威夷了 -伍迪
-At least I was going back to Hawaii. -Woody.
只是想在落地前打聲招呼
Just wanted to say hello before we landed.
你怎麼樣
How you doing?
承包商的工作怎麼樣 想念制♥服♥嗎
How's the contractor job going? Miss the uniform?
偶爾吧
Sometimes.
聽說你在阿富汗的時候把氣球弄爆了 還以爲你死了
Heard you popped your balloons in Afghanistan. Thought you were dead.
現在這個重要的工作讓我很興奮
I'm excited about this very important gig.
我會爲人行道大門祈福的
I'm delivering a blessing on a pedestrian gate.
只在夏威夷
Only in Hawaii, huh?
-在阿羅哈下方 -卡薩布蘭卡 親愛的
-Below the aloha exterior. -Casablanca, baby.
翠西看到你的時候肯定得樂瘋了
Tracy's gonna flip out when she sees you.
夏威夷希卡姆空軍基地
-萊西上校 -是的
-Colonel Lacy? -Yes, sir.
你知道傳說中的歸來者神話麼
Are you aware of the so-called Arrival myth?
-那是什麼 -日曆上說...
-What's that? -The calendars say...
這周是頑皮的夏威夷之神洛諾的迴歸日...
that this week is the return of the playful Hawaiian god Lono...
他將和火女神貝利在天空中肆虐
and he will wreak havoc in the sky with the fire goddess Pele.
米切爾 嘿 你在這
Mitchell? Hey. Okay.
對不起 對不起 他是個夏威夷神話粉
Sorry. Sorry. He's a Hawaiian-myth buff.
對 顯而易見
Yeah, of course he is.
好了 米切爾 淡定點
All right, Mitchell, be cool.
好好放鬆然後享受這美妙的夏天
Relax and enjoy a bitching summer.
要愛不要戰爭 哈
Make love not war, huh?
-早上好 長官 -早上好 飛行員
-Morning, captain. -Morning, airman.
慢走
Good to go.
見鬼了 我們的資源好像越來越少了啊
Well, shit. Looks like we're down to dwindling resources, huh?
上校 我是來拯救你的 你這迂腐的老白鯨
Colonel, I'm here to save you, you great white obsolete whale.
真是看不出來從喀布爾回來後你還會開玩笑了
After Kabul, I'm surprised you can make a joke.
我能說實話嗎 你看起來糟透了
Can I be honest? You look terrible.
我還挺想念你這個神經病的手的
I've missed your psychotic hands.
好時光啊 我們上次合作是什麼時候
Good times. When's the last time we worked together?
-沉默的收割者 -老天 沉默的收割者
-Silent Reaper? -Jesus. Silent Reaper?
對啊 有段日子了
Yeah. It's been a while.
你生活過得怎麼樣
How's your life?
沒有你 何談生活啊"手指頭"
I got no life. You're my life, Fingers.
"你是我的全部 上校"現在沒人叫我"手指頭"了
"You're my life, colonel." Nobody calls me Fingers anymore.
我現在在這裏是個大人物了 名字都在牆上了
I'm a big old deal around here. Got my name on the wall.
我現在手握重權 想到這個我都勃起了
I'm so powerful, I'm erect just thinking about it.
舉槍 致敬
Present arms!
當然 還有前女友
Of course, the old ex-girlfriend.
停下來回憶一下
Pause for the memories.
她現在管理這裏所有的儀式
She handles all these ceremonies around here now.
好吧 吉爾克雷斯特
All right, Gilcrest,
我想向你介紹一下你的空軍聯絡員 是個有爲青年
I want to introduce you to your Air Force liaison. A fast burner.
以職業拓展爲由
F-22 pilot on loan to Space Command
從航♥空♥司令部調來的F22戰鬥機飛行員
for "career broadening." Yep.
提早了兩年授勳 迪克森將軍的愛將
Decorated two years ahead of schedule. General Dixon's favorite.
來見見你的監察人
Meet your watchdog.
好好享受吧
Enjoy.
我是阿利森·安上尉 我知道你有個會議
Captain Allison Ng, sir. I know you have a meeting.
我會和你一起飛到島上的指定地點
I'll take us on a flyby of the island.
帶你看看你之後的工作是怎樣的
I'd like to take you through how this is gonna work.
嘿 我可是拒絕和你說話的哦
Hey! I refuse to talk to you.
可是你剛剛食言了哦
Well, you just broke that promise.
你還好嘛
Are you okay?
非常好 棒呆了
So good. Super, super good.
伍迪沒和我說你要來了
Woody never told me you were coming.
-不過他沒和我說過任何事 -長官 打斷一下
-He never tells me anything. -Sir, if I may?
-他跟我說了 -哦 是嘛
-He talked to me. -Oh, yeah?
-是的 -是因爲你沒跟他結婚
-Yeah. -Because you're not married to him.
嘿 我去年跟你打了五次電♥話♥
Hey, I called you five times last year.
-我很擔心你 -你還在辯論組嗎
-I was worried about you. -You still in Forensics?
你信嗎 我現在是那個組的部長了 我的時間自理
Would you believe I am? I'm head of the department. I make my own hours.
你越來越美了 根本停不下來
Will you stop getting more beautiful?
要是冷場會持續四秒鐘 我會在第三秒就結束它
An awkward silence lasts four seconds. I'll end this in three.
長官 我打斷一下
Sir? If I may?
-你應該見見我的孩子們 -好的
-You've gotta meet my kids. -Yeah.
我會回來的 上尉
I'll be right back, captain.
你別走丟了
Don't get lost now.
不會的 長官
Never. Sir.
翠西 翠西 翠西
Tracy. Tracy. Tracy.
-我的包 -哦 不好意思
-I got my bag. -Oh, so sorry.
米奇 米奇 過來這裏 快
Mitch. Mitch, come out of the flag, please.
我想向你們介紹布萊恩·吉爾克雷斯特
I want to introduce you to Brian Gilcrest.
-你好 嘿 -嘿
-Pleasure. Hey. -Hey.
-米切爾十歲 格雷西十二 -格雷西 這是布萊恩
-Mitchell is 10 and Gracie's 12. -Gracie. Brian.
-布萊恩和我大概已經有...-13年沒見了
-Brian and I haven't seen each other in... -About 13 years.
十三年 對的
Thirteen years. Right.
-爸 -你們在這
-Dad. -There you are.
-嘿 爸爸 -你回來了
-Hey, Dad. -You're back.
她在這
There she is.
-你是歸來者嗎 -不是
-Are you the Arrival? -No.
而且五天之後 我就要走了
But in five days, sadly, I'm the departure.
希望我們可以好好對待那個新的步行街
There's a blessing we're gonna take care of on the new gate.
吉爾克雷斯特 卡森 快來
Gilcrest. Carson. Come on.
你懂的
You know the deal.
神話 骨頭和鬼
Myths and bones and ghosts.
好吧 你要來跟我們共進晚餐嗎
Well, hey, why don't you come for dinner?
-快答應 -這周
-Say yes. -This week?
快答應
Say yes.
-拜託 -來吧
-Come on. -All right.
-好的 -真的 棒極了
-I'd love to. -Yeah? Great.
地址是穿過這條街 軍官俱樂部拐角處的那棟
The house across the street from the Officers' Club. It's the corner house.
好的 非常非常好
So good. Super, super good. Okay.
那你知道夏威夷的洛諾神嗎
Are you familiar with the Hawaiian god Lono?
-不 -歸來者神話裏 他救了貝利...
-No. -In the Arrival myth, he saves Pele...
夏威夷女神...
the Hawaiian goddess...
期待晚餐的安排 謝謝邀請
Look forward to hearing the rest at dinner. Thanks for the lift.
我們在靜候那位有着一頭漂亮捲髮的女孩
Waitin' for the girl Who's got curlers in her hair
若她陷入無法前行的困境
Waiting for a gm' She has no money anywhere
我們到處都是可供她搭乘的車
We get buses everywhere
等着這位穿毛皮的女孩
Waitin' fur a factory girl
-給你的 -好的
-For you. -Yes.
好好好
Yes, yes, yes.
這對我們的書很重要 我想聽聽您童年的經歷
This is very important for our book. I wanna hear about your childhood.
童年
Childhood.
真是懷念而充滿陷阱
That's nostalgia and a trap.
卡森 宇宙探險的新王
Carson, the new king of space exploration.