-要回家了 帕特里克?-嗯?
- Headed home, Patrik? - Huh?
要回家了?還回來嗎?
Headed home? You coming back?
這周我來帶孩子 所以我不能玩太瘋
I've got the kids this week, so I'm taking it easy.
玩得開心嗎?
Had fun?
你玩得開心嗎?
Have you had fun?
彩票號♥碼中獎號♥碼是1970
It's lottery number 1970 - one thousand nine hundred seventy...
生手
維斯卡河曲折地穿過紡織帝國和西海岸
The Viskan stream snakes its way down to the textile empire and the west coast.
人們聚集在有急流的地方 利用這大自然的力量
Wherever there are rapids, people have gathered to harness this force of nature.
於是 工業城鎮拉弗斯就建立了起來
And thus the industrial town of Lafors came to be.
拉弗斯人非常大膽
The people of Lafors have thick skin.
拉弗斯的牛仔們在處理熱氣騰騰的牛皮
Working these steaming cowhides are the cowboys of Lafors
他們生產的皮革質量極佳
who produce top-quality leather.
人們很容易把這裏和蠻荒的西部聯♥系♥起來
You'd be forgiven to think this was the wild west
但事實並非如此 拉弗斯的生活也同樣令人興奮
but it isn't, even if life in Lafors can be just as exciting.
五十多年前的瑞典
Sweden, little over 50 years ago.
幾乎一半的人口是農民
Almost half the population are farmers.
工人們各司其職的大型工廠和進行大規模生產的縫紉工廠
A far cry from the factory, Where everyone worships at the altar of labor
在當時是無法想象的
and in the sewing factories, mass production is underway.
這些勤勞的工人配備有最先進的機器
These hard workers are assisted by top-of-the-line machines.
款式好 質量好 價格好 羣衆的力量是關鍵
Good fit, good quality, good price. It's the mass that does it.
人們說 拉弗斯依賴於皮革和紡織工業
They say Lafors depends on their leather and textile industry.
說得一點沒錯
You'd bet your life it does.
-阿伊達 你的髒衣服在哪裏? -可能在浴室
- Aida, where is your dirty laundry? - Check the bathroom.
-那裏沒有 -那我就不知道了
- I've already checked there. - Then I don't know.
好 那麼我們現在做什麼呢?
OK... so what do we do now?
-那些看起來不錯 -伊娃咖啡館買♥♥的
- Those look good. - They're from Eva's caf¨¦.
太棒了
Fancy!
大家都拿到上次會議的議程了
Everyone has the agenda from the last meeting.
-你能給我來一杯嗎? -當然
- Will you get me some, honey? - Of course.
能給我也來一杯嗎 拉斯?我不想和木塞用一個杯子
Will you hand me a mug too, Lasse? I don't want to share Musse's Riga mug.
-它和里加的街道一樣髒 -也算是致敬一下我們的鎮子吧?
- It's as dirty as the streets of Riga. - Gotta represent our sister town?
-我希望你偶爾能洗一下 -從來不洗
- I hope you wash It occasionally. - Never.
現在有一件很重要的事情
This is what's happening. This is huge.
各位都知道 自二月以來 我們一直在…
As you know, since February we've been in continuous talks...
和一個德國平價超♥市♥進行商談
with this German low-cost superstore...
-“超級比利” -對
- Superbilly. - Right.
還有……
And...
我們給他們提供了一個開店地址
we've offered them a solution for their establishment.
他們對地理位置非常滿意 物流方便
They're very happy about the geographical location, logistically.
這裏的地價對他們也很有吸引力
The land here is also very attractively priced for their purposes.
就是說 那家超♥市♥……
What this all means, is that the Town of Lafors...
-可能會… -你是認真的嗎?
is one of two... - Are you serious?
開在拉弗斯鎮
Possible establishment sites.
但我們有阿靈索斯這個對手
And we are up against... Alingsas.
瑞典西部西約塔蘭省的一個自治市
那個“土豆鎮”?
"Potato Town?"
這件事在數據上對就業有什麼影響?
In terms of cold, hard numbers, what would this mean for jobs?
會有500個崗位
500 employees.
但它也會給承包商帶來很多工作機會 等等
But it will also generate a lot of job opportunities for contractors and so on.
所以我們估計會有900到1,200個新崗位
So I think we estimated between 900 and 1,200 new jobs.
這可是個天文數字
It's an insane amount of jobs.
-太棒了 -我覺得可以
- Amazing. - Not bad at all.
我想各位都很清楚
I don't really need to tell you this,
這是一個千載難逢的機會
but this is a fantastic opportunity.
-我相信你們都知道 -當然
- I'm sure you all realize that. - Absolutely.
所以我們需要竭盡全力把它爭取到手
So we really need to put our best foot forward here.
想盡一切辦法
In every possible way.
一個月後 一個超級比利的代表團會來拜訪我們
Because in a month's time, a delegation from Superbilly will come to visit us.
所以我們需要推銷我們的城鎮 讓拉弗斯出名
So we need to sell our town, and put Lafors on the map.
怎麼做?有什麼好主意嗎?
How do we do that? Any good ideas?
我們需要整一整我們的網站
We need to do something about our website.
這讓我很煩 如果你在谷歌♥上搜索“拉弗斯”
This bugs me. When you google Lafors
首先出現的永遠是《西部週末》的醉酒片段
all you get are a bunch of drunken clips from that Western weekend.
而我們的官網總是排在後面
Before our official website.
這件事我已經講了一年了
I've been saying for a year we need to do something about that.
我們不能強迫人們去掉那些東西 我們沒有那個權利
We can't force people to remove them. We have no legal right to.
我知道 但是你看過下面的評論嗎?
I know, but have you seen the comments?
我們必須創造我們自己的城市形象 我們眼裏的城市
We'll have to create our own image of our town. Our view of it.
我們可以制♥作♥自己的宣傳影片
Let's make our own film.
很多城鎮都這麼做 看看這個
There are so many towns that do this. I'll show you.
沒有什麼地方比塔科普奇更漂亮了
Nowhere is as pretty as Tallkopinge..
我們的座右銘是“生活質量”
Our motto is quality of life.
帶着你的家人去冒險 享受生活 在這裏 在塔科普奇
Take your whole family on an adventure and enjoy life, here in Tallkopinge...
-奶牛 -是的
- A cow! - Yes...
但這部影片是不是有點……
But isn't this film a little too...
有點智障?
Isn't it kind of shitty?
這只是個例子 不一定非得是這樣
It's an example. It doesn't have to be this.
-等一下 -我們需要更大膽些
- Hang on now... - We need to be much more daring.
我們要考慮到經濟因素
There's an economic aspect to consider.
像這樣的東西 我們需要花錢僱一個團隊……
A thing like this, it costs money. We need to hire a...
我們的文體預算已經不夠了
There's no money left in our arts and culture budget.
好吧…那我可能有個主意
OK, so... I might have an idea.
還剩30天
30 DAYS LEFT
我們先聽聽木塞的來意
We'll let Musse state the reason he's here.
我超高興來到這裏
I'm so darn happy to be here.
我有一個非常令人興奮而且重大的問題要交給你們
I've got a pretty exciting, and pretty big, question for you guys.
就是…
And it's this...
在座的有誰想拯救我們的城鎮?
Who here would like to save a community?
-這個提議太驚人了 -讓我講得再清楚些
- That's an amazing offer... - Let me fill you in a little bit.
你們可能一下子理解不了 但是…
This may be pretty hard for you guys to take in, but...
我們正在與一家德國的平價超♥市♥進行談判
We're currently in talks with a German low-cost superstore.
也許 只是也許 他們會來這裏開店
And maybe, just maybe, there's a chance they'll come here.
-烏拉里德里面那種超♥市♥嗎? -是的 是的
- Like the superstore in Ullared? - Kind of, yes.
瑞典哈蘭省法爾肯貝里市的一個城鎮
會賣♥♥很多便宜的東西 像衣服 鞋子 袋子
Lots of cheap goods. Clothes, shoes, bags.
但是現在他們在我們和阿靈索斯之間抉擇
But right now they're choosing between us and Alingsas.
而且我們特麼不能把它讓給阿靈索斯 對嗎?
And darn it, we don't want Alingsas-is to get it, do we?
對吧?
- Right?
不然太糟糕了
Wouldn't that be just terrible?
所以我們需要你們幫忙制♥作♥一部關於拉弗斯的影片
So that's why we need your help to make a film about Lafors.
我們需要用新的影像展示拉弗斯的偉大之處
We need a new image that shows how great Lafors is.
對 而且你們可以放手去做
Right, and there is no limit to what you could do.
我是說 這是一個非常令人興奮的項目
I mean, this is a super exciting project.
-你是讓他們用手♥機♥去拍?-是的
- You said they'd use their phones? - Yes.
這是一個民♥主♥工具 一個展示你的願景的機會
It's a democratic tool. A chance to showcase your vision.
去展示你的故事 還有你覺得有趣的事情
Your story. What you find interesting.
-這件事本身就是一種榮譽 -沒錯
- That In Itself Is an honor. - Exactly.
這裏有那麼多的故事 我不想限制你們的視野
There are so many stories out there. I don't want to limit your vision.
找到你想要講述的故事 然後拍下來
Find the story you want tell, and just go for it.
超級比利
Superbilly!
我們該拍些什麼呢?
What should we film?
這是戴娜和阿伊達的關於拉弗斯的影片
This is Dana and Aida's film about Lafors.
看 環角麋鹿 是拉弗斯的驕傲
Here it is, the roundabout elk. The pride of Lafors.
嗨 我們可以拍你嗎?
Hi. May we film you?
什麼…?
What...?
我們正在拍攝一部地方影片
We're shooting a local government film.
-你們想把我拍進去?-是的
- And you want me to be in it? - Yes!
-爲什麼? -因爲你住在拉弗斯
- Why? - Because you live In Lafors.
-是的 我想每個人都對我們很重要
- Yeah, I suppose... - Everyone counts to us.
-你怎麼穿這麼帥? -你要去參加聚會嗎?
- Why are you so fancy? - Are you off to a party?
-這是我的工作服
- These are my work clothes. - Oh.
你爲什麼有這麼好的車?
Why do you have such a nice car?
你很有錢嗎?
Are you rich?
這是拉弗斯噴泉
This is the Lafors fountain.
這裏禁止倒洗碗水……
It is forbidden to pour dish soap...
真可愛
So cute!
很好 好了
Good! There we go!
你來大姨媽了嗎?
Are you on your periods?
1973年是我們的全盛期 那時我們還會舉辦拉弗斯小龍蝦派對
The 1973 was the heyday. Back then we had the Lafors crayfish party.
我們有像ABBA這樣的大明星
We had big names like ABBA here.
瑞典著名樂隊