片名:美國化妝師
以聖父 聖子 及聖靈的名義 阿們
In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, amen.
我聽到一個天堂的聲音說 死了的人是幸福的
And I heard a voice of heaven saying, "Happy are the dead
因爲 從這以後與主結合了
who die in union with the Lord, from this time onward."
聖靈說 是的 讓他們安息吧
"Yes," says the spirit, "let them rest,
因爲他們的勞苦和他們所行的事
for their labors, the things they did,
永遠與他們同在
go right with them forever."
以聖父 聖子 及聖靈的名義 阿門
In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, amen.
哎
Oh.
-上帝保佑你 -謝謝你
- God bless you. - Thank you.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
查理
Charlie.
哦 謝謝你能來 你怎麼樣?
Oh, thanks for coming, huh?
-謝謝你 -你好 約翰
- Thank you. - Hi, John.
我是瑪麗 查理的女朋友
I'm Mary, Charlie's girlfriend.
很高興見到你
Good to meet you.
你妻子桑德拉離世我感到很難過
I'm so sorry about your wife Sandra.
查理跟我講了很多關於她的事
Charlie told me so much about her
她是一個很了不起的女人
and what a wonderful woman she was.
她是 沒錯
She was, yeah.
謝謝
Thank you.
他還好嗎?
Is he gonna be OK?
是啊 但他被撞得很厲害 我得告訴你
Yeah, but he's pretty banged up, I gotta tell ya.
摩托車事故對他造成了很大的影響
The motorcycle accident really did a number on him.
但好消息是他下週就要做手術了
But the good news is his surgery is next week.
最讓人擔心的是他的左腿
What is most concerning is his left leg.
但我很樂觀 如果他對手術積極配合
But I'm optimistic that if he responds positively to surgery,
他會沒事的
he'll be able to keep it.
堅強點 兄弟
Stay strong, brother.
你也是 查理 你也是
You too, Charlie. You too.
我會來看你的
I'll be seeing you soon.
我保證
I promise.
拿酒來
Drinks on me!
別喝了
That's it.
-什麼? -別喝了
- What? - That's it.
-什麼?-別喝了 約翰
- What? - No more, John.
哦 不 不 不...
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, unh-unh.
酒吧打烊了
The bar is closed.
不 我還想喝一杯
No! I want one for the road!
-你可別開車回家 -你看我像醉了嗎
- You're not driving home. - You watch me.
-哦 不是嗎? 哈 -是的
- Oh, yeah? Hah. - Yeah!
謝謝你打電♥話♥給我
Thanks for calling me.
操 這算什麼?
Come on, what is this?
你給我女兒打電♥話♥了 盧卡斯?
You call my daughter, Lucas?
我同情你失去了妻子
I have empathy for you losing your wife,
但別這樣了
but don't be a jackass.
來吧 回家了
Come on, let's get you home.
我不想回家
I don't wanna go home.
爸爸 走吧
Dad, come on.
走吧 爸爸 理查德還在等我
Come on, Dad. Richard's waiting for me.
我們走吧 我們得走了
Let's go, we gotta go.
小心點
Watch out.
這邊 爸爸
This way. Dad.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 你想去哪兒?
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Where do you think you're going?
-出去啊 -我問你去哪
- Out. - I asked you where.
什麼時候回家?
And what time you coming home?
你在逗我?
You fucking kidding me?
我是你♥爸♥爸 不是你是我爸爸
I'm the parent, not you.
你覺得你還像個父親嗎?
You think you're acting like the parent?
你什麼時候把酒瓶子放下 再來管我
Maybe you should try putting the bottle down.
你搞定他 凱特
Deal with him, Kate.
怎麼了?
What?
呃
Huh.
哎
Oh.
上面寫了啥?
What's it say?
還給我
Gimme that.
給我
Give me that!
還有什麼瞞着我們的 爸爸?
Any other secrets, Dad?
聽我解釋
Let me explain.
你造的孽還不夠多嗎?
Haven't you done enough?
拜託
Please!
我發誓 我纔看到這個
I promise, I just found out about this.
我昨晚纔看了那封信
I only read the letter last night!
你怎麼能這樣對媽媽?
How could you do that to Mom?
還有我們?
And us?
維繫這個家庭纔是你應該做的
It's your job to hold this family together.
我會的
I will.
我會的
I will.
嘿
Hey!
好吧 看你站起來了
Well, look at you standing up,
站得高高的 站着驕傲 大兵
standing tall, standing proud, Master Sergeant.
你 呃 已經清醒得可以說話了?
You, uh... sober enough to talk?
你都在這待了一會了
Now, you've been here two seconds
已經把我嚇尿了
and already you're busting my balls.
哈哈
Come on!
怎麼了?
What's going on?
我要結婚了
I'm getting married.
啊?
Huh?
等等
Wha... Wait.
你可別告訴我是那個瑪麗
It couldn't be to that Mary.
她很好很適合你
She's way too smart for that.
我知道這很瘋狂 但是
I know it's crazy, but...
我要結婚了
Me getting married.
更瘋狂的是 有人願意嫁給我
Even crazier, someone wanting to marry me.
你在收拾機車
I see you got the bike out.
是的 我想她沉默了太久了
Well, I thought she needed some attention.
我想去兜個風 已經很久沒有過了
I wanted to take a ride, it's been way too long.
你想去哪裏?
Where are you headed?
東向蒙托克 還是北海岸?
East toward Montauk, or the North Shore?
大西北 大兵
The great northwest, Master Sergeant.
我和你一起去
I'll come with ya.
我 呃
I... um...
我還是覺得我一個人來就好了
I really think I need to do this one alone.
好吧
Yeah.
嘿 你剛從輪椅上下來 別這樣
Hey, you just got out of the wheelchair, come on.
不 你是對的
No, you're right.
我不想直接用他們給我開的藥
I ain't thinkin' straight with this medication they got me on.
我需要一根該死的柺杖來走路
And I need a damn walking stick to get around.
誰需要這些東西 對吧?
Who needs that shit, right?
你的叛逆心理和我一樣啊
You pullin' that reverse psychology on me?
嗯?
Hmm?
值得做一做
It was worth a shot.
你什麼時候出發?
When you heading out?
下週五吧
I think next Friday.
好吧
All right...
嗯
Well...
呃
And, uh...
把這個生鏽的混♥蛋♥鍍上層鉻吧
keep the chrome up on this rusty motherfucker.
我保證
I promise.
我希望這次旅行是你想要的一切
I hope this ride is everything you want it to be.
如果你看到我的父親
And if you see my father,
告訴他一件事 回家
tell him to come home in one piece.
我們很想他
We miss him.
我知道
I know.
我
I...
我知道你有你的理由
I know you had your reasons why
你不想告訴我這件事
you didn't want to tell me about it.
你得帶我一起走
You gotta take me with you.
你怎麼知道我在這裏
Now, how did you know I was here?
你還能從哪兒開始這段旅程呢?
Where else were you gonna start this journey from?
我告訴過你我想獨自去流浪
電影精選列表