片名:嚮往的生活
女士們
Ladies!
向女王致敬
All hail the Queen!
新任投資副總裁
The New Vice President of Investments!
停
Stop, stop.
不 我只是謙虛一下
No, I was being modest.
繼續吹
Keep going.
說真的 恭喜你
Girl, seriously, congratulations!
這值得我們喝一杯
This deserves a toast.
嗨 女士們想點什麼
Hi, what can I get for you ladies?
再來點香檳 三杯神風雞尾酒
More champagne, three kamikaze shots,
一杯長島酒
a long island, and ...
你們想要什麼
What do you all want?
我就聞聞她的香水就行
I'll just breathe in her fumes.
你們還有
Actually, do you guys still have
夏威夷科納瑪奇朵嗎
that Hawaiian Kona macchiato?
有的
Yes, we do.
我要點那個
I'll take one of those.
你對咖啡的喜愛
You and your coffee fetish.
是癡迷
Obsession.
你還打算向格里克曼
You're still planning to pitch Glickman
推銷那個大咖啡館嗎
that grand cafe idea?
當然
Absolutely.
都是我宏偉計劃的一部分
All a part of my master plan.
而這次升職呢
And with this promotion--
這可不是什麼工作彙報會
This is not a power point party.
這也就是爲什麼我們沒邀請你那些工作上的假朋友
Which is why we didn't invite any of your fake work friends.
我們 你真正的朋友 來這裏爲你慶祝
We, your real friends, are here to celebrate
你應得的 很滿意的升職
your well-earned, and much-sacrificed promotion.
你們真好
Oh, you guys!
你們真是太費心了
You shouldn't have!
你們
You guys.
可真是費心了
You really, actually shouldn't have.
我們只是覺得你工作的太辛苦了
We just figured since you've been working so hard,
而現在你也升職了
and now you got the promotion,
你應該開始找你自己的興趣了
that you should start looking after your own interests.
這算什麼興趣
And what interest is this?
把那片沙漠
Turning that desert back into
變成過去那樣的熱帶綠洲
the tropical oasis it used to be.
你那樣多久了
How long has it been?
八個月兩週零四天了
Eight months, two weeks, four days.
但誰會數這種日子呢
But who's counting?
弗朗西斯卡
Francesca!
很簡單
Easy fix.
探探上表示對ta感興趣
向右滑
Swipe right.
認真的嗎
Really?
你需要開始擁有
You need to start owning the strong,
你那強大成功的女神形象了
successful goddess that you are.
你看不到這裏
Can't you see that you have the pick
有一大堆有錢人嗎
of the wealthy litter right here?
祕密基金的亨利怎麼樣
What about hedge fund Henry?
眼裏很甜
Sweet on the eyes, but as shallow
但人就像他手裏的瓶蓋一樣沒深度
as that bottle cap he was holding.
信任基金的特雷弗呢
Trust fund Trevor.
看起來都有四個老婆了
He looks like he's already had four wives.
免了吧
Pass.
我們只想幫忙
We're just trying to help.
我是說
I mean, all you're missing
你錯過的都是好的強的維他命D
is that good ole', long, strong, vitamin D.
但我想要的不止維他命D
But I don't just want the D.
我想要更多
I want more.
更多嗎
More?
我不明白
I don't get it.
什麼更多
What more?
友誼
A friendship.
聯♥系♥
A connection.
不可抗拒的火花
Hell, an undeniable electrifying spark.
就像
Oh, like ...
真愛嗎
true love?
真愛個頭
True love my ass!
說真的
For real.
這可是紐約
This New York!
我知道
I know, I know.
瞄準月亮
Aim for the moon ...
勉強接受財政平等
Settle for financial parity.
或者一個新的振動棒
Or a new vibrator!
這是你的科納瑪奇朵
Here's your Kona macchiato.
謝謝
Thank you.
乾杯
Cheers, ladies.
乾杯
Cheers.
咖啡消費者可以在網上買♥♥咖啡豆
Coffee consumers can purchase their coffee beans online,
但他們在網上沒法買♥♥到咖啡店的體驗
but they cannot purchase a coffee shop experience.
我纔不是個沙漠呢
I am not a desert.
格里克曼先生 作爲投資副總裁
Mr. Glickman, as the Vice President of Investments,
現在正是進入
it's time we make our move into the brick and mortar side
咖啡行業的實體領域的好時候
of the coffee industry while the iron is hot.
正是好時候
While the iron is hot.
僅過去一年
Last year alone, consumers spent
消費者就在咖啡店裏消費了超過一百九十億美元
over $19 billion at coffee shops.
消費者與咖啡的關係是非常私人的
A consumer's relationship with coffee is deeply personal;
在咖啡店裏發生的人與人之間的互動
And the human interaction that takes place in a coffee shop
可以增強情感聯♥系♥和整體體驗
enhances the emotional connection and overall experience.
也就是說 這可以保持住
This, in turn, sustains the loyal,
忠誠的 重複的
repeat customers who associate their coffee
和咖啡有特殊社交互動的顧客
with a special social interaction.
他們會沉迷於這種歸屬感
They become addicted to the sense of belonging.
什麼
What!
據我們目前的瞭解
From what we know so far,
FBI已發出了
the FBI has issued a search warrant
GLNY 新聞 美林銀行正在接受調查
對高層管理人員的搜查令
for high ranking, financial executives
他們涉嫌策劃了帳戶詐騙
who allegedly masterminded an account scam
造成了鉅額的獎金和財務回扣
resulting in major bonuses and financial kickbacks.
常務董事 約翰·格里克曼
Managing Director, John Glickman,
還有銀行新任命的副總
and newly appointed Vice President Francesca Goode,
弗朗西斯卡·古德
at the Bank of Merit, have been targeted
已成爲首批曝光的知名高管
as prominent execs first to be exposed.
格里克曼 可以告訴我們
Glickman, can you please tell us
你爲什麼要這麼做嗎
why you did it?
弗朗西斯卡·古德是你計劃的幕後策劃者嗎
Was Francesca Goode the mastermind behind your scheme?
你要爲你自己辯護些什麼嗎
What do you have to say for yourself?
你想對你的職員說什麼
What do you wanna say to your employees?
不用擔心
Not to worry about this.
只是個誤會
Just a misunderstanding.
你們會明白的
You'll see.
冷靜
Stay calm and don't say a word
沒有律師不在什麼都別說
without the presence of your attorney.
一定在逗我
You've gotta be shitting me!
我要瘋了
I'm freaking out!
他們來我的家怎麼辦
What if they come to my door?
姑娘 放鬆
Girl, relax.
你的律師說什麼
What did your attorney say?
只是讓我冷靜 但我冷靜不了
Just to stay calm but I can't.
他們不讓任何人進辦公室
They're not letting anyone into the office.
你應該早點打給我
You should've called me sooner.
爲什麼 阿妮塔
Why, Anita?
你會做什麼
What were you gonna do?
搞死你的上司
Bury my foot in your boss's narrow ass!
他陷害了你
He set you up.
好吧 我們並不知道
No, okay, we don't know that.
做一個完美的替罪羊 這不是你的錯
電影精選列表