哇哦
Whoo-hoo!
重返侏羅紀
如果按規模是一到十 火箭遊板完全是一個三十七
On a scale of one to 10, rocket boarding is totally a 37!
這是特拉迪諾
This is Terra Dino.
一個相當不錯居住的地方
A pretty decent place to live.
特別是 如果你是一個恐龍的狂熱迷 像我這樣的
Especially if you're a dinosaur fanatic, like me.
你知道嗎 多個恐龍化石被發現在我們的瀝青坑裏
Did you know that more dinosaur fossils are discovered in our tar pits
比世界其他地方多的是
than anywhere else in the world?
如果你要來這裏的話 我是一個非常棒的導遊
If you ever want to come here, I'm an awesome tour guide.
抱歉 霍奇斯先生
Sorry, Mr. Hodges.
厄尼帕特里克
Ernie Fitzpatrick!
你怎麼可以這樣
How dare you?
嘿 妹妹 足球練習怎麼樣
Hey, sis. How was soccer practice?
媽媽會再次給你氣死的
Mom's gonna be so mad at you. Again.
你知道你應該在店看管的
You know you're supposed to be watching the store!
這裏有一個四角錢 朱爾斯
Here's a quarter, Jules.
呼應別人會關懷的
Call someone who cares.
如果你能找到一個公用電♥話♥
If you can find a payphone!
得了你
Got you.
她是說得很對於我媽媽
She's kind of right about my mom though.
如果她看到我她的頭就會爆♥炸♥
Her head would explode if she saw me.
但我不是太擔心
But I'm not too worried.
媽媽正忙於準備一個叫PTA的頒獎典禮
Mom's busy getting ready for some PTA award ceremony.
爲人父母最重要的部分是制定規則
The most important part of being a parent is setting rules.
感謝這個獎項
Thank you for this award.
嗯
Hmm.
呵...
Oh.
厄尼 你來着嗎
Ernie, are you on your way?
是啊 我只是剛停下來讓朱莉婭借點錢
Yeah, I just stopped to let Julia borrow some money.
好吧 我要走了
Okay, I'm leaving now.
所以我要掛上了"十五分鐘內回來"的牌子給你
So I'm gonna put up the "back in 15 minutes" sign for you.
我時常總是怎麼說 厄尼
What do I always say, Ernie?
-留一個便條 -留一個便條
-Leave a note. -Leave a note.
所以十五分鐘給你...到達時間應該是
So 15 minutes gives you until
二點五十三分吧 好嗎
2:53 sharp, okay?
是的 知道了
Yep, got it!
我知道我媽是好意 但她總是一直關注着我
I know my mom means well, but she's always watching me.
我從來沒有得到自♥由♥似的
I never get a second of freedom.
嗯
Hmm?
你好
Hello.
厄尼 你在商店了嗎
Ernie, are you at the store yet?
-快到了 -好了 好了 別磨蹭了
-Getting there. -Okay, well, don't dawdle.
-快點去吧 -好吧 媽
-Just go as fast as you can. -Okay, Mom.
你聽她說了 她說"我以最快的速度"
You heard her. She said "as fast as I can."
喔 呼
Whoo-hoo!
啊
Ah!
特拉迪諾自然歷史博物館 是世界上最優秀的地方了
Terra Dino Natural History Museum. Only the most excellent place on Earth!
這就是神祕的岩石
And this is Mystery Rock.
看到那雕刻嗎
See that carving?
它引索回到白堊紀時期
It's been dated all the way back to the Cretaceous Period.
這是怪異的 誰會去雕刻它呢
Which is weird, 'cause who could have carved it?
大約在1 45億年前是沒有人類存在的
No humans were around 145 million years ago,
只有恐龍
just dinosaurs.
神祕的 是吧
Mysterious, huh?
對 這就是我們得到了這個名字
Right. That's where we got the name.
給回我
Give them back!
這是我最好的朋友 馬克斯
That's my best friend, Max.
他以爲他是酷的 這就爲什麼使他看起來如此酷的
He's way cooler than he thinks he is, which is what makes him so cool.
但有時其他孩子看不到這一點
But sometimes the other kids don't see that.
你覺得達芬奇可以拿到當他是個小孩子時
Do you think Leonardo da Vinci got picked on as a kid?
什麼 誰
What? Who?
咦
Huh?
-看 閃閃的東西 -咦
-Look, something shiny! -Huh?
什麼 在哪裏
What? Where?
笨蛋
Suckers!
厄尼 火箭遊板怎麼了
Ernie, how's the rocket board?
-按一規模是...-三十七 寶貝
-On a scale of... -Thirty-seven, baby!
咘 呀
Boo-yah!
你和你♥爸♥完全勝過了一切吧
You and your dad totally outdid yourselves on this one!
哎 說到我爸...
Hey, speaking of my dad.
他發現新的化石樣本 在二十三和二十九挖掘的地方
He found new fossil samples at digs 23 and 29.
他們在明天會做正式揭幕的
They're doing the formal unveiling tomorrow.
太酷了
Too cool!
一個新的展覽 我等不及了
A new exhibit? I can't wait!
等等
Wait.
但展覽還沒開放呢
But the exhibit isn't open.
並且你應該是幫助你媽看店嗎
And aren't you supposed to be helping out at your mom's shop?
老兄 你聽起來像我媽
Dude, you sound like my mom,
她所說的"做這個 做那個"...的東西
with all her "do this, do that" stuff.
難道你不知道打破規則
Don't you know breaking the rules
是作爲一個小孩子的最重要的部分
Is the most important part of being a kid?
咦
Huh?
爲人父母最重要的部分是制定規則
The most important part of being a parent is setting rules.
一旦您設置的規則
Once you set rules,
關鍵是要確保他們完全按照你想要的方式
the key is making sure they're followed exactly the way you want.
我做的一切按她要我做的
I do everything she wants me to do,
只是沒有依照她的方式來做罷了
just not exactly the way she wants me to.
這是一個妥協
It's a compromise.
沒有妥協
No compromises!
好的目標
A good goal
是使遵守規則的家庭項目
is to make observance of the rules a family project.
那當然 這並不意味着我贊同閒聊
That, of course, doesn't mean I endorse tattling.
嗯
Hmm.
準備開始運行"大型的猛擊"
Ready to begin Operation Massively Busted.
哦 富有美感的古代歷史
Oh, the beauty of ancient history.
這是似雞龍
This is Gallimimus.
它可以跑時速多達每小時二十英里...
He could run up to 20 miles per hour...
是二十五英里每小時 老兄 有沒有看書的
Twenty-five miles per hour, dude. Read a book much?
那是"超級令人頭疼的少年棘龍"
That, of course, was the Super-Juvenile-Pain-In-The-Neckasaurus.
好了 我們繼續前進
Okay, moving on.
嗯 嗯
Mmm-hmm.
通常情況下 孩子們認爲自己知道的多過成人
Often, kids think they know more than adults.
他們當然不知道大人多
They don't know more than adults.
-我們不能 -哦 但我們必須
-We can't. -Oh, but we must.
看着吧
Keep look out!
噓
Shh.
這看起來很複雜
This looks complicated.
我們需要一個變量算法
We'll need a variable algorithm
以組合的可能性去解決這排序
to sort combination possibilities.
那麼它如沒被鎖定的可能性怎麼樣
What about the possibility it isn't locked?
咘 呀
Boo-yah!
哦耶 咘呀
Oh, yeah. Boo-yah.
我不知道我會否喜歡監獄裏的食物
I wonder if I'll like prison food.
暴龍
Tyrannosaurus.
惡性 嗜血的殺手
The vicious, bloodthirsty killer.
攻擊毫不手軟
Attacks without mercy.
只是雕像吧 馬克斯 完全不具威脅性的
Just statues, Max, totally non-threatening.
開始了
Here we go.
時時刻刻保持警惕
Constant vigilance.
這是大問題
That's the biggie.
如果我們讓我們的警衛松惕一分鐘
If we let our guard down for one minute,
誰知道什麼樣的麻煩我們的孩子可能發生
who knows what kind of trouble our kids might get into?
嗯
Hmm.
嘿 馬克斯 瞧 這一定是它
Hey, Max! Look! This must be it.
是啊 但它蓋着了
Yeah. But it's covered up.
-太糟了 讓我們離開這裏吧 -嗯
-Too bad. Let's get out of here. -Hmm.
我不是偷偷進來這裏來只爲了看一塊個巨大的布
I didn't sneak all the way in here to see a giant bed sheet.
來吧 讓我們把它拉下來
Come on. Let's pull it off.
呃 我不知道 厄尼
Uh, I don't know, Ernie.
我來這個角落拉 你去另一個角落拉
I'll get this corner. You get that one.
小心
電影精選列表