Watch your speed, Diaz. We don't need the cops pulling you over.
開慢點 迪亞茲 我可不想讓警♥察♥摻和進來
How far's the turnoff? Couple of miles.
離高速出口還有多遠 還有幾英里
Puts you right on the interstate out of Gotham.
轉向右側車道過哥譚州際高速
What was that?
那是什麼
It's Batman, ain't it?
是不是蝙蝠俠
Jeez Louise, it's a woman!
天吶 路易斯 那是個女的
What are you sitting there for?
你們在那傻坐着幹什麼
Get out!
快跑
Whoa, who's having the light show?
哇 有誰在辦燈光秀嗎
Haven't seen her around the cave.
我還從來沒在蝙蝠洞附近見過她
Could she have been an old opponent in a new disguise? Perhaps Catwoman.
她會不會是換了新裝備的老朋友 比如貓女
No, even Selina Kyle has more regard for human life.
不 就算是賽琳娜·凱爾也比她仁慈的多
This is someone entirely new, Alfred.
她肯定是一個新人 阿爾弗雷德
The last thing Gotham needs is a vigilante running amuck.
哥譚最不需要的就是一個亂衝亂殺的義警
As they say on the streets, "I ain't touching that one."
街上會有人這麼說 "可跟我沒關係"
The point is, her costume links her to me. Why?
問題是 她的裝扮和我的相似 爲什麼要這樣
What does she have planned? How far will she go?
她的目的是什麼 她會堅持多久
Do be careful. Remember, there are many species in which the female...
小心啊 老爺 要知道 很多物種的雌性
...is deadlier than the male.
要比雄性還危險致命
He's been waiting.
他一直在等你
It still lists to the right. See what you can do.
射擊軌道還是有點偏右 你看着改進
Penguin.
企鵝人
Mr. Duquesne. I hear we had an unpropitious setback.
杜肯先生 我聽說我們有了個大♥麻♥煩
If you mean we got hit, yeah.
如果你是指我們被襲擊那事 沒錯
And how exactly could that have happened?
所以那到底是怎麼發生的
I don't know yet.
我還不知道
No one but us even knew the shipment was going out last night.
除了我們 沒有人知道那批貨昨天發出
Well, someone did.
顯然 有人知道
A Batwoman? That's what my man said, Thorne.
一個女蝙蝠俠 我的人是這麼說的 索恩
Batman, Batgirl, Batwoman! What is it about this city? The water?
蝙蝠俠 蝙蝠女 蝙蝠女俠
Fortunately, it was only one truckload.
幸好 只損失了一車貨
I've doubled the manpower at our warehouse sites.
我在倉庫周圍加了兩倍的守衛
No way she can get to the rest.
下次她可跑不掉
Forgive me if I'm not so sanguine.
抱歉 我並不像你一樣樂觀
Our overseas consortium has paid us a halfbillion dollars for these arms.
海外財團已經爲這批軍♥火♥付了五億美元
If we don't deliver, they'll want their money back. Since we've spent it...
如果我們不能交貨 他們會追回這批錢的
...that would present a problem, wouldn't it?
這就是個問題了 不是嗎
I want the rest of it to be out within the week...
我希望剩下的貨在一週內運出哥譚
...which means take care of this batclone now.
也就是說你最好現在就處理掉那個蝙蝠克隆體
You're supposed to be our muscle, Mr. Duquesne. Start flexing.
打架這事是你的工作啊 杜肯先生 快滾去準備吧
Well, someone talked! Someone dropped a dime!
好吧 有人告密了 有人掉鏈子了
We find out who, we'll find her. Daddy!
我們找到告密者 就能找到蝙蝠女俠 爸爸
Hold on.
等一下
Where you been? Don't worry, Daddy.
你去哪裏了 別擔心 爸爸
I brought your lapdogs with me. For once, they came in handy.
你的走狗可都一直跟着我呢
Shoo.
一邊去
So Raoul, my favorite hairdresser, had a spiritual rebirth last week...
說起來 拉烏爾 我最中意的美髮師上週遭受了一次精神重創
...and left for an ashram in Bukittinggi.
我們就去武吉丁宜的修行所修行去了
How was your day? You should tell me when you go out.
你今天過得如何 你應該在離開之前跟我說一聲
Uhhuh. Who's on the phone?
明白了 你在跟誰打電♥話♥
Business. Nothing for you to worry about.
工作而已 沒什麼值得你擔心的
I guess I should be going then.
我猜我得迴避了是嗎
We're getting dangerously close to a conversation.
這次咱倆差點就能進行一次正常的對話了 拜啦
Do whatever it takes. I want you to find her. Find her and finish her!
不論用什麼手段 我要你給我找到她 找到並幹掉
Today on BatWench, everyone wonders who the mysterious Batwoman could be.
今天的蝙蝠觀測節目
Batman's new partner? Batgirl grown up? We asked Police Commissioner Gordon.
是蝙蝠俠的新搭檔嗎 還是蝙蝠女孩長大了
Commissioner...
局長
All I can say is, she's not affiliated with Batman.
我能說的只有 她與蝙蝠俠無關
Otherwise, I have no comment.
其他的 無可奉告
Del'. Bullock! Harvey!
布洛克警官 哈維
I think we got enough batfreaks in Gotham already.
我覺得蝙蝠類怪物在哥譚已經夠多的了
I mean, what's next? Bathound?
我是說 下一個是什麼 蝙蝠獵犬嗎
Come on, Bullock, throw us a bone here, will you?
拜託 布洛克 再透露一點消息吧
I've been thinking about getting a dog. He could help us sniff out clues.
你知道我早就想養一隻狗了 它能幫我們嗅出些線索
Bruce Wayne. Bruce, it's Barbara.
我是布魯斯韋恩 布魯斯 我是芭芭拉
Hey, Barb.
嗨 小芭
She misses you. How's college?
她想你了 大學生活如何
Not bad, though the nightlife here can't compare...
還不錯 儘管這裏的夜生活
...with kicking butt as Batgirl.
完全比不了做蝙蝠女那麼刺♥激♥
But spring break'll be coming up soon...
馬上就要放春假了
...and I'll be back in Gotham for two whole weeks.
我會回哥譚待整整兩週
Won't that be nice?
還不賴吧
Yes, we'll all be happy to see you.
是的 我們都很期待見到你
Don't drag me into this.
別帶着我好不
Anyway, that's not the reason I called.
不過 這不是我打電♥話♥的原因
I just saw the news and was wondering if you got a new partner.
我剛看到了新聞 想知道你是不是有了新的搭檔
Someone a little older?
年級稍微大一點的那種
I have no idea who she is.
我完全不知道她是誰
Because if you had, I'd be really upset...
要是真的像媒體說的那樣 我會非常難過的
...because I thought you and I were, you know...
因爲我覺得我和你 你懂得
Barb, we're going through the East Tunnel now.
小芭 我們要通過東邊的隧♥道♥了
Afraid signal's breaking up. Talk later.
信♥號♥♥要斷了 回頭再聊
Squeaked through again, didn't you?
又逃過了一劫 是不
I never fail to marvel at your narrow escapes, sir.
您精湛的逃脫術從沒讓我失望過 老爺
One female bat at a time.
一次有一個女蝙蝠就夠我受的了
In discussing this new alloy, I brought some charts...
爲了說明這種型新合金 我帶了一些圖表
...to demonstrate the care and precision we bring to our work at Wayne Tech.
展示給韋恩科技 用來說明它的精度和密度
So as you can see, the alloy's tensile malleability is remarkably high...
你們可以看到 這種合金的密度與均質結構很高
...given its density and homeotropic structure.
可它的拉伸延展性卻驚人強
Meaning that the flexible molecular stacking will...
也就意味着它靈活的分子堆砌活動
...provide considerable morphological adaptability...
能爲它提供各種多變形態
...through the electromagnetic manipulation of the quantum states!
而它的形態可以通過量子態的電磁來操縱
See this chunk of metal? I can program it to change shape.
看到這塊金屬了嗎 我可以重新改變它的形狀
Oh, fantastic.That's fantastic.
噢 好神奇 真是不可思議
Oh! Wow.
哦 哇
I thought she said it was metal.
這真的是金屬嗎
Look at that. It's beautiful.
看哪 它真是太美了
Just with one touch?
只要碰一下就好了
So exciting.
太令人激動了
Actually, the technology's pretty simple.
其實 這種技術很簡單
It's just imprinting morph lines with a pressure point.
只需要通過施壓點來調整它的變型線
I'm not sure what it's good for. I happen to have a silent partner...
我還不確定它能被用於哪裏 我剛好認識一個不太愛說話的朋友
...who I'm sure will find some use for it. That's great.
也許他會找到它的用途 就這麼定了
It's so cool to be in an R&D company that takes young women seriously...
我很高興能夠進入一個認真對待年輕女性的研發中心
...especially blonds.
尤其是金髮女性
At Wayne Tech, it's what's under the hair that counts, Dr. Ballantine.
在韋恩科技 頭腦纔是真正重要的東西
It's Rocky. Actually, Roxanne...
叫我洛妮 其實是羅姍妮
...but people have always called me Rocky for some reason.
但是不知爲何 他們總叫我洛姬
MAN: Look! It's the bat signal!
快看 蝙蝠信♥號♥♥燈亮了
Where? Right there!
在哪裏 就在那
What's going on over there?
出什麼事了嗎
Wow! I've never seen it before! Isn't it exciting?
哇 我還從來沒見過這個 多讓人激動啊
Every time. Check.
總是如此 買♥♥單
He'll get here. And remember, when he does, I'll do the talking.
他會來的 記住他到了之後 我來問話
What is it?
出什麼事了 警長
I had Bullock collect the remains of the contraband destroyed.
布洛克收集了一些上次蝙蝠女俠銷燬的違♥禁♥品♥的現場殘留物
I thought you might like to take a look.
我覺得你會想要看一下
Stuff's out of Star Trek. I thought maybe someone broke into a toy store.
好像是星際迷航裏的東西 我還以爲有人打劫了一家玩具店呢
These aren't toys, Bullock. This is a plasma rifle.
這些不是玩具 布洛克 這是等離子槍
It could take out a tank at 200 yards.
它能從200碼之外擊毀一架坦克
More like 500. I measured the clip size.
應該說超過500碼 我測過彈夾容量
Sonia Alcana, Bullock's new partner.
她是索尼婭·阿卡娜 布洛克的新搭檔
There are also EK4 lasers and a barrel from a surfacetoair missile launcher.
這裏還有些EK4激光槍 和一桶看起來像是地對空導彈發射器的東西
Who's behind this? The truck driver ain't talking...
誰是幕後黑手 那個卡車司機不願意交代
...but I got some leads. Can't say anything definite right now.
不過我有一點線索 現在還不能確定
We have nothing.
我們什麼線索也沒有
Hey!
嘿
Where'd you get this? From the guy's truck...
你從哪裏找到這個的 那個人的車被我們繳獲了
...when I had it impounded.
從他車上找到的
I'll get back to you.
我有發現就回來找你們
電影精選列表