快點
Come on.
等等 格蘭迪 我來了
Hold up, Grundy, I'm coming.
萬聖節快樂
殭屍摔跤手 扮得好
Zombie wrestler. Nice one.
格蘭迪最愛萬聖節了
Grundy love Halloween.
快滾開 怪胎
Keep it moving, freak show.
哦 怪胎 是嗎
Oh, freak show, is it?
我叫你們滾出這條街
I said, get out of the street.
扮成了英雄...人物是嘛
Heroes. Ha, ha. Figures.
我討厭你的服裝
Well, I hate your costumes.
我的朋友也很討厭
And so does my friend.
小姐 我不在乎你和你的...
Lady, I don't care about you or your...
-快一點 開快一點 -坐穩了
-Faster. Go faster. -Coming up.
警♥察♥
Policemen.
我來對付 你來開車
I got this. Take the wheel.
你幹嘛停手
Why you stop?
我得有喘息空間吧
I have to breathe at some point.
停車 停車後下車自首
Pull over. Pull over and give yourself up.
好耶
Yes!
別忘了開車 格蘭迪
Keep them on the wheel, Grundy.
快來喝氣泡飲料
-我很高興你能來 -大家通常都這麼想
-I'm glad you're here. -People usually are.
-綠箭俠 -很高興又見到你了 小子
-Green Arrow? -Nice to see you again too, kid.
你在這裏做什麼
What are you doing here?
警方子網顯示有犯人 從阿卡漢逃了
Police subnet said there was an escape at Arkham.
剛好我就在附近
I was in the neighborhood anyway.
-真的嗎 -其實離超遠
-Really? -Not even close.
但我不想錯過樂趣
But I didn't wanna miss the fun.
等着看吧
Wait for it.
快跳
Jump!
很好 我們有得忙了
Okay. Now we got a ballgame.
我想我打中他們了
I think I got them that time.
麻煩更大了
Bigger problem.
後照鏡物體好像愈來愈接近了
Object in mirror may be closer than they appear.
是蝙蝠俠
Batman.
身份確認 是所羅門格蘭迪 和銀嗓女妖
Positive ID. It's Solomon Grundy and Silver Banshee.
看看他們想喫糖 還是想被修理
Let's see if they want a trick or a treat.
快到了
Almost there.
快踩油門 好嗎
Step on it, won't you?
不給糖就搗蛋 雪花
Trick or treat, snowflake.
現在是怎樣
Now what?
不 離我遠一點 滾開
No. Get away from me. Get away.
你們在幹嘛
What were you doing?
別生氣 稻草人
Don't be mad, Scarecrow.
我們只是在享受兜風嘛
Oh, it was just a joyride.
這計劃對你們這些 豆子腦笨蛋來說 太複雜了嗎
Was the plan was too complicated for your pea-brains?
不 克萊恩博士
No, Dr. Crane.
腦袋可不是豆子
Brains not peas.
你們還記得我叫你們逃出後
You recall I told you to head directly
直接到見面地點集♥合♥
to the meeting place after your escape...
不要耍任何 引人注目的愚蠢把戲吧
no antics, no tomfoolery, no shenanigans?
我們記得
We remember.
這場鬧劇 夥伴們 就是不折不和的愚蠢把戲
This, my associates, is the very definition of "shenanigans."
移過去 我來開車
Slide over. I'll drive.
綠箭俠 你聽得見嗎
Arrow, can you hear me?
噢 是你啊
Ugh. Oh, it's you.
嗨 蝙蝠俠
Hey, Bats.
我在想你可能需要幫忙
Thought you might need some help.
你沒事吧
You all right?
沒事 只是有點僵硬
Yeah, just stiff.
就像從惡夢中醒來一樣
It's like waking up from a nightmare.
空氣中還留有 微量四環素和煙霧劑
Endoscopic traces of tetracycline and aerosol still in the air.
那是稻草人的恐懼氣體殘留物
That's residue from the Scarecrow's fear gas.
稻草人 銀嗓女妖 和格蘭迪在同一晚合作
Scarecrow, Silver Banshee and Grundy all working together the same night?
萬聖節快樂
Happy Halloween.
蝙蝠俠無限 萬聖節浩劫
高譚市在此迎接 人工電腦超級英雄 生化人
Gotham City welcomes the cybernetic superhero Cyborg.
生化人受邀
Cyborg is the guest of honor...
擔任高譚博物館 全新印加文明展覽開慕式嘉賓
for Gotham Museum's unveiling of their new Inca exhibit.
這裏是409車 正在進行第12區第二次巡邏
This is car Four-Oh-Niner with our second sweep of Sector 12.
生化人的系統在發掘
Cyborg's systems were instrumental...
這項歷史重大發現所在地和挖掘 扮演重要角色
in the location and excavation of this historic find.
有找到任何逃犯嗎
Any sign of the escaped inmates?
沒有 指揮中心 還沒找到
Negative, Dispatch. Nothing yet.
瞭解 409車 保持警戒
Roger that, 409. Keep your eyes peeled.
憤怒的
薩斯科奇人
不 不 不 丟擲動畫的部分得再流暢一點
No, no, no. We need to smooth the throwing animation.
紀錄已追加 先生
Note recorded, sir.
好了 高高 我要回家了
Okay, Gogo, I'm going home.
別擔心 安娜 我會除去系統錯誤 明天見
No worries, Ana. I'm gonna debug for a little bit. See you tomorrow.
-那個反射動作還是不夠穩 -紀錄已追加 先生
-And I'm still getting that response flutter. -Note recorded, sir.
別再叫我"先生"了
And stop calling me "sir."
紀錄已追加 先生
Note recorded, sir.
你忘了什麼嗎
What did you forget?
安娜 你還好吧
Ana? Are you okay?
安娜 你在做什麼
Ana, what are you doing?
這樣應該能抱住她
That should hold her.
公告板
-昨晚他們消失後就沒動靜了 -完全沒動靜
-Nothing since they disappeared last night? -Not a thing.
子網 暗網和社羣媒體上 都沒有他們的消息 先生
No mention of them on the subnets, the dark web or social media, sir.
繼續找下去 他們不會憑空消失
Keep at it. They didn't just disappear.
一找到線索就通知我
Let me know the minute you find something.
好的 要將您明天出席博物館
Of course. And shall I press your tuxedo
晚宴的燕尾服燙過一遍嗎
for the museum gala tomorrow?
我得掛了 有警報通知
I have to go. I'm getting another call.
不用熬夜等我了
Don't wait up.
你想要什麼
What is it you want?
你啊 松濤高高
You, Gogo Shoto.
你得跟我來
You are coming with me.
不 求求你
No. Please.
放他走
Let him go.
泥麪人
Clayface.
那是什麼
What was that?
謝謝你 蝙蝠俠 謝謝你
Thank you, Batman. Thank you.
迅速來張自♥拍♥吧
Quick selfie?
它們讓這些感應器鎖得更緊了
Whew. They tightened those sensors something fierce.
感覺還不賴
Feels good, though.
這些更新聯♥系♥得如何了 兒子
How are those upgrades interfacing, son?
還不錯 老爸 我正在合併它們 看會有什麼結果
Not bad, Pop. I'm incorporating them now. Let's see what we've got.
360度軌道和軸線管理
Three-hundred-and-sixty-degree tracking and axis management...
讓我們能做單一目標鎖定
allowing for unilateral targeting.
還有 它們能和推進力更新系統 完美結合
Plus, they'll interface nicely with the propulsion upgrades.
推進力 表示我能飛了嗎
Propulsion? I can fly?
真的假的
No way.
太棒了 好耶
This is amazing. Yeah.
試試看瞄準目標功擊
Let's try it with the targets.
好耶 寶貝
Oh, yeah, baby.
史東博士 我是高登警長
Dr. Stone? I'm Police Commissioner Gordon.
我需要和你談談
I just need a moment.
沒問題 警長
Of course, commissioner.
這和昨晚的非法侵入有關吧 我會盡我所能幫忙
This is about the break-in last night, correct? I'll help however I can.
抱歉 史東博士 我們需要的不是你的幫忙
Sorry, Dr. Stone, it's not your help we need.
迴轉儀不是用來 彌補我飛行時的重量
Gyros aren't used to compensating for my weight in flight...
但我們可以今晚再重新校準 是吧 老爸
but we can recalibrate them later tonight. Right, Pop?
維克 這位是高登警長
Vic, this is Police Commissioner Gordon.
他需要你的幫忙
He needs your help.
我能爲你效勞嗎 警長
What can I do for you, commissioner?
我上傳監視畫面到你的子網
I'm uploading some security footage to your subnet now.
我收到了 來看看吧
I've got it. Let's see.
檔案完全損毀了
It's completely ruined.
我們甚至不知道他們偷了什麼
We don't even know what they stole.
根據庫存清單 所有東西原封不動
According to the inventory, everything is still there.
電影精選列表