曾有一段時間
There was a time above.
過去的時光
A time before.
那時有完美的事物
There were perfect things,
鑽石般純粹
diamond absolutes.
萬物瞬逝
How things fall.
世間萬物
Things on earth.
而那些消逝的...
And what falls...
韋恩少爺
Master Wayne!
-早已逝去 -布魯斯
- ...is fallen. - Bruce!
布魯斯 沒事的
Bruce, it's all right.
布魯斯 別跑
Bruce, please.
瑪莎
Martha.
夢裏 他們帶我找到了光明
In the dream, they took me to the light.
一個美麗的謊言
A beautiful lie.
大都會市
人類第一次見到超人
-傑克 -布魯斯
- Jack. - Bruce.
傑克 聽我說
Jack, listen to me.
我要你立刻帶所有人離開大樓
I want you to get everyone out of the building right now.
-明白嗎 -天哪
- You understand? - Oh, my god.
離窗戶遠點
Stay away from the windows!
走了 快 都動起來 各位 快
Let's go. Come on. Start moving now, people. Let's go.
老闆要我們離開 趕緊照辦
The boss wants us out of the building, so let's make it happen.
傑克 傑克
Jack. Jack!
很抱歉
We're sorry.
目前所有線路繁忙
All circuits are busy now.
請您稍後再撥
Will you please try your call again later?
我的天父
Heavenly god,
天堂與人間的創造之主
creator of heaven and earth,
請您寬恕我的靈魂
have mercy on my soul.
傑克
Jack!
手拉手 所有人 好的
Buddy hands! Everybody show me! Good job!
快 小傢伙們
Come on, guys.
手拉緊
Hold on tight.
走了 所有人
Come on, guys.
去吧
Go.
韋恩先生
Mr. Wayne!
韋恩先生 我的腿沒有知覺了
Mr. Wayne! I can't feel my legs.
我的腿沒有知覺了
I can't feel my legs.
這邊需要幫助
We need help over here!
救救我 我的腿沒有知覺了
Help me. I can't feel my legs.
你不會有事的 聽到了嗎
You're gonna be okay. You hear me?
華♥萊♥士♥ 朋友怎麼叫你 阿華嗎
Wallace? What do they call you, Wally? Huh?
你說什麼就是什麼 老闆
You're the boss, boss.
好的 你不會有事的
All right. You're gonna be okay.
小心 小心 來
Easy, easy. Come on.
天哪 我的腿沒有知覺了
Oh, my god. I can't move my leg.
天 我的腿沒有知覺了
My god. I can't feel my legs.
沒事的 你不會有事的
It's okay. You're gonna be okay.
你沒事了 好嗎
You're okay. All right?
我們會找到你媽媽的
You know what? We're gonna find your mom.
她在哪
Where is she?
十八個月後
印度洋某處
非洲 內羅米
這風很不祥
All that wind is bad luck.
血雨腥風的預兆
Blood in the sky.
她來了
Oh, there she is!
萊恩小姐
Miss Lane.
萊恩小姐 我是吉米·奧爾森
Miss Lane. Jimmy Olsen.
我是攝影師 很明顯了
Photographer. Obviously.
赫倫呢
Where's Heron?
在邊檢遇到了點問題
Uh, trouble at the border.
你怎麼談妥的 這可是頭一遭
So, uh, how'd you land it? This is, like, pioneer stuff.
阿瑪亞從沒接受過採訪
Amajagh's never given an interview.
你知道赫倫跟我一起出任務時
You know what Heron always
總會說什麼嗎
says when we're on assignment together?
什麼都不說
Not a goddamn thing.
我喜歡赫倫
I like Heron.
走吧
Let's go.
護照 電子設備 電♥話♥ 相機
Passports. Electronics. Phones. Camera.
中間人說將軍允許拍照
Your fixer said that the general approved photos.
您是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥嗎 將軍
Are you a terrorist, general?
他們可沒告訴我採訪我的是位女士
They did not tell me the interview was with a lady.
我不是女士 我是記者
I'm not a lady. I'm a journalist.
我不過是個一無所有之人
What I am is a man with nothing
除了對我人♥民♥的滿腔熱忱
except a love of my people.
這些僱傭兵是誰買♥♥單的呢 將軍
Who's paying for these security contractors, general?
我們頭上盤旋的無人機又是誰買♥♥單呢
Who pays for the drones that pass over our heads at night?
一個問題會引發另一個問題
One question begs another.
不是嗎
Yes?
你怎麼說都行 將軍
Say what you're saying, general.
只是個相機而已
It's just a camera.
美國政♥府♥已經聲明
The United States has declared
在您國家的內戰中
its neutrality in your country's civil war
政♥治♥上和原則上都將保持中立
both in policy and in principle.
別打開 你把膠捲曝光了
Oh, don't open... You just exposed...
虛僞的美國幻夢
These pious American fictions...
說得像真的一樣
...spoken like truth.
那是我拍的膠捲
Okay. That's my film.
大權在握的人不在乎政♥治♥或原則 萊恩小姐
Men with power obey neither policy nor principle, miss Lane.
所有人都一樣
No one is different.
沒有人真正中立
No one is neutral.
中情局
CIA.
他們在追蹤我們
They're tracking us!
你
You!
你是中情局的人
You're CIA?
什麼 不是的
What? No. No!
-是你帶他來的 -不 他只是個攝影師
- You brought him here! - No, he's a photographer.
不要
No!
沒事的 露易絲
It's okay, Lois.
與她無關
我們只是利用她的身份當掩護
她什麼都不知道
這事可以解決的 將軍
我已得到授權 可以和您達成協議
泰隆死了 先生
Talon's down, sir.
蟒蛇 我們已失去前線臥底
Python, we have lost our asset on the ground.
重複 我們已失去前線臥底
Repeat, we have lost our asset on the ground.
現場還有一名平民 現在對其進行撤離
There's still a civilian in the compound. We'll extract her.
否決 盧旺達愛國♥軍♥前往中 隱藏待命
Negative. RPA to engage. Stand down and get black.
爆♥炸♥區中將有友軍 所以
There'll be friendlies in the blast zone, so...
快他媽撤走無人機
Call off the goddamn drone.
原地待命是命令 蟒蛇
Stand down is an order. Python?
出發
Let's move!
我
I...
我真的不知道
I didn't know.
無知和無辜是有區別的
Ignorance is not the same as innocence,
萊恩小姐
miss Lane.
起來 站起來
Get up! Stand up!
快點 他要來了
Quickly. He's coming.
兩架入境
Inbound 2 Mikes.
正越過蟒蛇
Passing Python now.
撤離
Move out!
-目標已鎖定 -允許開火
- Target locked. - You are clear to engage.
準備完畢 在範圍內
Armed hot and in range.
三
Three.
二 一
Two. One.
炸♥彈♥被擊中
Link's been hit.
被什麼擊中了
By what?
再向前一步
Take one step,
我就打爆她的頭
you will see the inside of her head.
村裏的女人們聽到了一聲巨響
The women in the village heard a noise.
彷彿天空炸裂了一般
Like the sky cracked open.
他從天而降 接着到處開始起火
He came down. Then came fire.
電影精選列表