1994年 英國政♥府♥頒佈
In 1994, the British Government announced
刑事司法與公共秩序法案
the Criminal Justice & Public Order Bill.
該法案禁止了無證集♥會♥
It outlawed unlicensed gatherings
被定義爲音樂的是
"at which amplified music is played...
全部或大部分
wholly or predominantly characterised
有連續重複的節拍
by the emission of a succession of repetitive beats".
蘇格蘭 1994年
你在嗎 斯潘納
Are you there, Spanner?
在 朋友 在
Aye, mate. Aye.
你喜歡嗎 是不是很喜歡
Do you like it? Do you fucking like it?
這很躁動 兄弟
It's bouncing, man.
爲了能給你把這首歌♥從收音機上錄下來
I spent about two days waiting for that one to come on the radio
我等它播出等了兩天
so I could tape it for you.
這也太棒了
Fucking hell!
斯潘納 這是真實的人潮嗎
Spanner, is that the actual crowd, like?
是的 朋友 沒錯
'Aye, mate, aye!'
你一定要把聲音調大 朋友 燥起來
You have to turn it up, mate! Turn it up!
狂躁節拍
天啊 你就不能
Christ! Can you...
別這麼奇奇怪怪的 穿好衣服
...stop being such a wee weirdo and get dressed?
我們要遲到了
We're late.
你就不能敲門嗎
Can you not fucking knock, no?
這是我的房♥子 和羅伯特的
This is my house. And Robert's.
你在跟誰通話
Who you speaking to?
沒有人
Nobody.
他媽的
Fuck that, man.
菲多 他媽的
Fido! Fuck!
菲多 你在做什麼 菲多 菲多
Fido, what the fuck you doing, man? Fido! Fido!
我希望你今天更加努力一些 兒子
I want you to promise to make more of an effort today, son,
聽到了嗎
you hear me?
你只管努力就好
You just need to try.
看看你現在什麼狀態 快點
Look at the state of you. Come on.
菲多 你♥他♥媽♥的在做什麼 兄弟
Fido, what the fuck you're doing, man?
菲多 認真的 滾開
Fido, seriously, fuck off!
你個法♥西♥斯♥
You fucking fascist!
對不起
Sorry.
菲多 我♥操♥
Fido. Fuck off.
兄弟 求求你 他媽的
Mate, please... Fuck.
菲多 兄弟 開門
Fido! Mate, open the door.
這玩笑大了 開門
Aye, it's very fucking funny. Open the door!
開門 兄弟
Open the door, man!
菲多
Fido!
菲多
Fido!
菲多
Fido!
菲多
Fido!
菲多
Fido!
菲多
Fido!
菲多 你
Fido, what...
天黑了再回來
Come back when it's dark.
我有事情要辦
I've got business to see to.
至少給我幾塊錢吧
Gi's a couple of quid and all then?
混♥蛋♥
Fucking arsehole.
該死的
Fuck's sake.
大家都準備好了嗎
Right, team. Good to go?
準備好了 把他抱進去吧
Yeah. Get him in.
天啊 你看上去很累 你還好嗎
Christ, you look shattered. You alright?
我很好 只是還沒有習慣上夜班
Aye, just night shifts. Not used to it.
好吧 夥計們 我們出發吧
Okay, gang. Let's get cracking.
Johnno Johnno
Whoa! Johnno! Johnno!
天啊 他來幹什麼
Jesus. What's he after?
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
斯潘納 你從哪兒弄來的摩托車
Spanner, where did you get that mad lump?
快看
Check it!
-喬諾 上車 -你去哪兒
- Johnno, get in the car. - Where you off to, like?
兄弟 我晚點去找你 好嗎
Look, mate, I'll see you after, alright?
喬諾 上車
Johnno, get in!
你什麼時候回來
When are you back?
羅文小屋
售♥樓♥處 樣♥板♥房♥♥
進去看看嗎
Still sure?
這看上去太好了
It seems a big step up.
走吧 我們去吧
Come on. Let's do the deed.
快來 喬諾
Come on, Johnno.
這是反對刑事司法法案
'This was the culminating protest
最瘋狂的一次抗♥議♥
against the Criminal Justice Bill...'
我們必須建立一個令我們自豪的國家
'We must build a nation with pride in itself,
一個繁榮的社會
a thriving community...'
受到以往三倍的
'...three times they've withstood
破壞和動搖
thrashing around and shook the very posts.'
這是英國有史以來最大的新房♥子
'...the biggest choice of new homes ever seen in Britain.
巴勒特總理精選
'The Barratt Premier Collection
提供一流的樣式 特別的選擇
'offers superb styling, special features,
以及一些不再收費的附加產品
and many extras at no extra cost...'
最嚴重的暴♥力♥事件發生在公園巷
'The worst violence was in Park Lane.
當天色逐漸變暗 更多的警♥察♥來到了
'When the light faded, more police were brought in...'
親愛的 這都是些什麼
Deary me. What's all this?
這些東西有什麼問題
What's wrong with this here?
我不知道 科林 是你來找我的
I don't know, Colin. You've got me.
一個在利物浦的顧客
A customer in Liverpool
應該和在伯明翰 在西洛錫安的顧客
should have the same experience as a customer in Birmingham,
有一樣的購物體驗
as a customer in West Lothian.
認可我們 成爲回頭客
Recognisable. Repeatable.
告訴我你可以做好
Show me you can do it right.
很好
Good.
在你走之前整理好這一通道的其他部分
Now straighten up the rest of this aisle before you go.
我認識羅伯特
Just 'cause I ken Robert
不代表你可以什麼都不做
doesn't mean you can arse about and take the piss.
你只需要對科林說
You just need to tell Colin.
當着他面說就行
Say it to his face. Be honest.
到底說什麼
Say what exactly?
你就告訴他
Just tell him.
科林 你個大傻個
"Colin, you're a massive bell-end,
我纔不會聽你的呢
and I don't respect your authority."
-我永遠也不可能這麼做 -是嗎
- I could never do that. - Oh?
他是老闆
He's the boss.
試試看
Try it.
-試什麼 -說一遍
- What? - Say it.
科林 你個大傻個
"Colin, you're a massive bell-end,
我纔不會聽你的呢
and I don't respect your authority."
就是這麼說 是不是感覺好一些
Yes. Feels good, eh?
是 但是我永遠也不可能這麼做
Aye, but I could never do that.
爲什麼
How?
我可能會把事情搞砸
I'd probably just fuck it up.
我會緊張 說錯話
Get nervous, say the wrong thing.
科林 你就是個獨♥裁♥者
"Colin, you're an authoritarian,
我尊重你個大傻♥逼♥
and I don't respect your massive bell-end!"
然後我可能直接暈倒
Then I'd just pass out or something.
不要擔心 小夥子
Don't worry about it, wee man.
你不會一直在那裏工作的 朋友
You're not gonna have to work there forever, mate.
我已經搞定了
I've got it covered.
今年夏天就離開
This summer's gonna go off.
咱們一起 好嗎
Me and you, right?
你確定沒問題吧
You sure we're cool here, aye?
別害怕 小夥子
Don't fear, wee man.
好 好
Right. Right.
好 好
Aye. Right.
對不起
Sorry.
刑事司法和公共秩序法案
'The Criminal Justice and Public Order Bill.
你聽說過這個嗎
You heard about this?
這將使音樂聚會成爲非法行爲
It's gonna make it illegal to have "gatherings around music..."
這裏引用一句話
And this is a quote:
全部或大部分
"...wholly or predominantly characterised