嘿 夥計 你在哪?
Hey, man, where are you?
還在中♥央♥車站
Still at Grand Central.
她在那兒嗎?
She there?
在
She's here.
不過和其他男人一起
But she's with some guy.
對不起 夥計
Sorry, man.
你還來嗎?
You still coming?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 那...
Okay, well...
我把地址發給你
I'm gonna text you the address.
我真的希望你能來
I really hope you come.
噢 該死!
Oh, shit!
不好意思!
Excuse me!
你東西掉了!
Excuse me!
別別別!
No, no, no, no, no, no!
- 不好意思 - 什麼?
- Excuse me. - Yeah?
你應該會想要回去吧
Thought you might want that back.
- 謝謝 - 它好像壞了
- Thank you. - I think it's broken.
- 非常感謝 - 不客氣
- Thank you very much. - Sure.
根據港務局安全法規定
Due to Port Authority Security Regulations,
本站臺現將關閉
the station is now closing.
於明早5:30繼續運行
It will reopen at 5:30 a.m.
呃...請問一下
Um... excuse me,
"本站臺現將關閉" 是什麼意思?
um, what does that mean, that "the station is closing"?
意思是你該走了
That means you gotta leave.
直到明早纔會有火車
No trains till the morning.
但是我等不了那麼久 呃...
But I can't wait that long, um...
前面有出租車
There's a line for cabs out front.
好吧 但我不需要打出租
Okay, but I don't need a cab
因爲我錯過了火車 呃...
because I missed my train, um...
站臺門
The station doors
將會在五分鐘後關閉
will close in five minutes.
我可以在其他站臺用這張票嗎?
Can I use this ticket at another station?
沒用的
It won't help.
賓夕法尼亞車站現在也關閉了
Penn Station's closing, too.
你確定你沒事嗎?
You sure you're okay?
我...我沒事
I'm o... I'm okay.
我能問問你爲什麼站在外面嗎?
Can I ask why you're standing outside?
站臺被關了
They closed the station.
你打算在外面站一晚上?
You planning on standing out here all night?
我錢包被偷了
My purse was stolen.
噢 該死
Oh, damn.
是啊 我當時在一家酒吧 然後 現在我全身上下
Yeah, I was in some bar, so, now, all I have
就只有這張13美元的火車票和摔壞的手♥機♥
is this $13 train ticket and my broken phone.
靠
Shit.
對不起
Sorry.
沒事的 我會想辦法的
It's okay. I'll figure something out.
我不需要你的憐憫
I don't need your pity.
我沒準備要憐憫
Well, I wasn't gonna offer pity.
我打算給你打輛車
I was gonna offer to split a cab.
你幫不了我的
You can't help me.
不 別這樣 讓我做件善事
No, come on, let me do a nice thing.
你的錢包被偷 而我有...
You got your purse stolen, I got like...
80美元 差不多
80 bucks, give or take.
你要去多遠?
How far you going?
波士頓 差不多
Boston, give or take.
噢 哈林區北部
So, north of Harlem.
好吧 等等
All right. Hang on.
不好意思
Excuse me.
嘿 看見這位小姐了嗎?
Hey. See this lady?
她要趕去波士頓
She's got to get to Boston in a big hurry.
不 是紐黑文
No. New Haven.
紐黑文
New Haven.
紐黑文... 而且她錢包被偷了
New Haven... and she got her purse stolen.
很緊急
It's an emergency.
等你把她送到紐黑文後
When you get her home to New Haven,
她會開給你一張大大的支票
she'll cut you a big check.
你知道自己在說什麼嗎?
You know what you're saying?
我要開一晚上 外加半個早晨
Drive all night, half the morning.
我知道 拜託了 夥計
I know. Come on, man.
你看到她的打扮了嗎? 那是個什麼錢包來着?
You see how she's dressed? What kind of purse was it?
- 普拉達 - 是普拉達?
- Prada. - It's Prada?
普拉達 是個普拉達的錢包
Prada. It was a Prada purse.
她負擔得起 還會給你筆不少的小費
She's good for it, plus a big tip.
起碼得要一千美元
It's gonna be over a grand.
什麼... 你說真的?
Get the... You serious?
200英里 一英里2.5美元 一共是500
200 miles, at $2.50 a mile, is $500.
再翻一倍 因爲我還要開空車回來
Times two, because I'm deadheading back.
- 再加上兩次高速路的過路費 - 好吧
- Add in your Mass Pike tolls, twice. -All right.
行行行
All right, all right, all right.
我接受了
I got it.
你想讓我信任她?
And you want me to trust her?
不不不 你不能付錢
No, no, no, you can't pay.
沒事的 你明天會寄給我支票的
It's okay. You'll send me a check tomorrow.
你怎麼知道我會把支票寄給你?
How do you know I'll send you a check?
你什麼時候沒還過我?
When have you not paid me back?
你的卡不能用
Your card is declined.
行 沒事 偶爾的事
All right. It's all right. Sometimes happens.
還有另外一張 我從來不用這張的
I got another one. I never use this one.
也許是因爲它失效了
Probably because it's expired.
你不能看一眼就...
You can read and add...
你怎麼當的出租司機?
how are you a cab driver?
嘿 聽着 混♥蛋♥ 你女朋友走不了了
Hey, look, asshole, your girlfriend is stuck.
所有紐約出租車司機的駕照都是不能在馬薩諸塞州使用的
No New York cabbie is licensed to operate in Massachusetts.
所以也沒人會冒這個險
So no one is gonna take the risk.
行吧 行吧
All right. All right.
沒關係 我可以打給朋友
You know what? I can call a friend.
這下尷尬了
It's embarrassing.
沒電了
It's dead.
噢 天吶
Oh, my God.
你有什麼是能用的嗎?
Do you have anything at all that works?
噢 對不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我都沒意識到我站在隊伍前忍♥受的一切
I didn't realize I was taking up all the space
都是爲了要幫你
at the front of the line of guys trying to help you.
我本來還可以去做其他事的
You know, there are other things I could be doing,
很驚訝吧
surprising as it may seem.
好
Okay.
抱歉 我耽誤了你的時間
Well, I'm sorry for holding you up.
噢 這種感覺是相互的
Well, the feeling's mutual.
嘿 親愛的 抱歉我來晚了
Hey, honey, sorry I'm late.
常有的事 你只要往前看
That happens, just stare straight ahead,
一直走就行
keep walking strong.
- 謝謝 - 不客氣
- Thank you. - Sure.
對不起 剛纔在那兒火氣那麼大
I'm sorry about back there,
我本來不該發脾氣的
'cause I was rude and I shouldn't have been rude.
沒事
It's okay.
我理解
I get it.
一整晚都不如意嘛
Shitty nights all around.
不管你信不信 但今天早上
Believe it or not, this morning,
我確實還用過我的信♥用♥卡♥了
I actually had working credit cards.
所以你打算怎麼辦?
So what do you want to do?
想去找一間賓館還是怎麼的?
You want to get a hotel room or something?
什麼?
Excuse me?
不不不... 上帝啊
No, not, not... Jesus.
不是我們住 是你住
Not for us, for you.
萬一你在城裏沒有朋友可以依靠的話
In case you don't have friends in the city.
我沒有朋友住在城裏 而且我也沒有手♥機♥
I don't have friends in the city and I don't have a cell phone.
身份證和信♥用♥卡♥都在錢包裏
And then my I.D. and my credit cards
所以我是完蛋了
were in that purse, so I am screwed.
好吧
Okay.
電影精選列表