想要阻止我嗎
...to stop me in my Super Cop Clobberer.
對任何人來說 想阻止他都是非常愚蠢的想法
Anybody who'd try to stop him has to be totally stupid.
愚蠢 嘿 馬特里 回來
Stupid? Hey, Muttley, come back.
讓我們來大幹一場
And make it snappy.
...整個週末都在下雪
...snow that fell over the whole weekend,
據說這場大風雪是有史以來最糟糕的
and the blizzard is called one of the worst.
正如你所見 就這個城市的歷史來講這次確實是最糟糕的
As you can see, one of the worst in that city's history.
他們在中西部的活計不是很幸運 每當他們挖出來...
They've not been too lucky in the Midwest. As soon as they dig out...
另一場暴風正在襲來 西部也將很快會經歷一場
...another storm hits and there is one out west that might be in very soon.
我們總是很幸運 儘管每次都在下雪...
We've been very lucky though. Every time it snows...
-你的朋友就在這裏 -朋友 哈 我可沒有朋友
-Your friend's out here. -Friends, ha! I ha ve no friends.
大鳥 我們來看你開車了
Big Bird, we came to see you drive.
已經有點晚了 是吧
It's a little too late now, isn't it?
早上好 璐易絲
Good morning, Louise.
他死了 杉斯
He's dead, Chance.
那個老人死了
The old man's dead.
我知道了
I see.
他沒有呼吸
He wasn't breathing...
我摸了摸他...
...and he's cold as a fish.
他像一條魚一樣冰冷
I touched him, just to see.
杉斯
Chance?
然後 我...
Then l...
然後我找了張牀單來把他的臉蓋上
...covered him up. Pulled a sheet over his head.
噢 上帝
Oh, Lord!
這是怎樣的一個早上啊
What a morning.
是啊 路易絲 好像又要下雪了
Yes, Louise. It looks like it's going to snow.
你看過花♥園♥了嗎
Have you seen the garden?
-感覺確實是要下雪了...-等等
-lt feels just like it's going to snow... -Wait a minute, boy.
這就是你要說的一切嗎
Is that all you've got to say?
那個老人就躺在那裏 毫無生氣
That old man is lying up there dead as hell...
...但這些卻絲毫沒有影響你
...and it just don't make any difference to you.
上帝哦 杉斯...
Lord, Chance....
很抱歉 我失態了
I'm sorry for yelling like I did.
不 我只是不知道我在期盼什麼
No, sir. I just don't know what I was expecting.
我想我最好爲你準備點早餐
I suppose I better gather you up some breakfast.
謝謝你 璐易絲 我現在正好很餓
Yes, please. I'm very hungry, Louise.
我給你煮些雞蛋
I'll make you some eggs.
那片空地上有好多動物
There are lots of animals in the barnyard.
要和大公雞一起看看它們嗎
Want to go with the rooster to see them?
屬於美體牀墊的早晨啊
"Sealy Posturepedic morning"
它給人的感覺是多麼的好啊 因爲美體牀墊
Feeling so good it shows. Because Posturepedic is designed...
是多位整形外科醫生針對因爲睡在一張過於柔軟的牀墊上
...in cooperation with leading orthopedic surgeons for no morning backache...
而引起的早上的背部疼痛協力設計的
...from sleeping on a too-soft mattress.
屬於美體牀墊的早晨啊...
"It's a Sealy Posturepedic morning"
-把它們放在背蔭處 艾爾文 -好的 夫人
-Keep them in the shade, Alvin. -Yes ma'am, Miss Kettlepunch.
我不允許讓這匹馬站在太陽底下 你聽到了嗎
I won't have the horses standing in the sun. You hear me?
-待著別動 -好的 夫人
-Stay in your seat. -Yes, ma'am.
-戴上你的帽子和手套 -好的 夫人
-Keep your hat and gloves on. -Yes, ma'am.
-別忘了繫上外套的紐扣 -好的 夫人
-And your coat buttoned. -Yes, ma'am.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
早上好 夫人
Y es, ma'am.
今天早晨你真像個紳士 杉斯
Ain't you the gentleman this morning.
我要走了 杉斯
I'm going to go now, Chance.
好的
Yes.
你看上去需要找個人陪
You're going to need somebody.
你應該爲自己找一個太太 杉斯
You ought to find yourself a lady, Chance.
她應該是一個上了年紀的女士
Guess it ought to be an old lady.
你不能像年輕人一樣了
You ain't going to do a young one any good.
這可不是件小事
Not with that little thing of yours.
你不能總是像個小孩子 是不是
You're always going to be a little boy, ain't you?
再見 杉斯
Goodbye.
再見 璐易絲
Goodbye, Louise.
-你能大概帶我參觀一下嗎 -很樂意
-Will you give me a tour? -Gladly.
保險箱在詹尼斯的臥室 那是應該重點注意的地方
The safe is in Mr. Jennings' bedroom. That'll be stop number one.
在三十年代 他曾經和我父親一起騎馬
He and my father used to ride together, back in the'30s.
在我出生之前
Before I was born.
你聽到了嗎
You hear that?
這是一輛新車
It's a new car.
今天早晨 總統在辦公室會見了
This morning, the President met in the Oval Office with...
中國的高級外交官員和同行的文化交流學者
...foreign dignitaries and cultural exchange students from the Republic of China.
他送給他們一個象徵着我們美國
He presented them with a statue of the American eagle...
和平和自♥由♥的鷹之塑像
...our symbol ofpeace and freedom throughout the world.
總統積極的評價了兩國間未來的貿易關係
The President warmly encouraged future trade relations...
你好
Why, hello.
我想我們已經得了一些消息
We thought we heard something.
我是托馬斯·富蘭克林
I'm Thomas Franklin.
你好 托馬斯 我是杉斯 這裏的園丁
Hello, Thomas. I'm Chance, the gardener.
-園丁 -是的
-The gardener? -Yes.
哦 當然是
Yes, of course.
杉斯先生 這是海瑟小姐
Mr. Chance, this is Ms. Hayes.
很高興見到你 杉斯先生
Mr. Chance, I'm very pleased to meet you.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
我們和富蘭克林 詹寧斯還有羅伯特作爲法人代表
We're with Franklin, Jennings and Roberts.
負責處理這裏的財產
The law firm handling the estate.
是的 托馬斯 我知道了
Yes, Thomas, I understand.
你在等人嗎 約會
Are you waiting for someone? An appointment?
是的 璐易絲一會把我的午飯帶來
Yes. Louise will bring me my lunch.
開玩笑呢吧 杉斯先生
All kidding aside, Mr. Chance,
我可以問問你究竟在這裏做什麼嗎
may I ask just what you're doing here?
我住在這
I live here.
這裏根本沒有這麼一個園丁
There is no mention of a gardener.
事實上 根據我們的記錄
In fact, according to our inventories,
從1933年起這裏就從來沒有僱傭過任何人
a man hasn't been employed here since 1933.
除了喬·薩悉尼先生
Except for a Mr. Joe Saracini...
一個好心的泥瓦匠 他負責修理那些牆壁
...a brick mason, who did some repairs to a wall.
1952年 他在這裏工作了兩天半
He was here for two and a half days in 1952.
是的 我還記着喬
Yes. I remember Joe.
他非常胖 留着短髮
He was very fat, had short hair...
曾經給我看過一本有趣的書 裏面的有一些照片
...and showed me pictures from a funny little book.
-一些照片 -是的
-Some pictures? -Yes.
關於男人和女人的
Of men and women.
杉斯先生 你究竟在這裏生活多久了
Just how long have you been living here, Mr. Chance?
自從我能夠記事
Ever since I can remember.
還是一個孩子的時候 我就已經在這個花♥園♥裏工作了
Ever since I was a child I've worked in this garden.
那麼你真的是一個園丁了
Then you really are a gardener?
我的玫瑰
My roses.
杉斯先生 我們需要一些證據 證明你確實居住在這裏
We will need some proof of your having resided here, Mr. Chance.
你看 我就在這裏
You have me, I'm here.
那是喬修復的牆壁
That's where Joe fixed the wall.
你和那位死者有關係嗎
Are you related to the deceased?
沒有關係
I don't think so.
真是一輛好車 平時你開這輛車嗎 杉斯先生
That's a nice car. Do you drive it, Mr. Chance?
我從來沒有上過汽車
I've never been in an automobile.
你從來沒有上過汽車
You've never been in a car?
是的
No.
任何時候我都不能離開這座房♥子
I've never been allowed outside of the house.
你可以稱呼我雷 可以稱呼我簡...
You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay....
我習慣於經常聽收音機
I used to listen to the radio.
後來那個老人給了我一臺電視
Then the old man started giving me television sets.
有搖控的電視
This one has a remote control.
或許在某處還有另外的...
Maybe there's another gum machine someplace.
看到了嗎 這是我的牀
You see? This is my bed.
這是我的浴室
This is my bathroom.
這是水槽
This is my sink.
廁所
This is my toilet.
浴盆
This is my bathtub.
這些是我的衣服
Here is my closet.
你的衣服相當好看 杉斯先生
You have a very handsome wardrobe.
是的
Yes.
電影精選列表