前情回顧
不明飛行物現象
你一點面子也不給我
You have no respect for me.
此話怎講啊
What are you talking about?
沒有人能毀了我的生日 誰都不行
Nobody, no one will spoil my birthday. No one.
我什麼都知道
I know everything.
-比如? -我什麼都知道
- Like what? - I know everything.
-你知道個屁 -咱倆槓上了
- You don't know shit. - Let's start with this.
誰是馬爾默?
Who's Malmo?
馬爾默?
Malmo?
馬爾默
我給了你一切 工作 友誼 建議
I gave you everything! A job, friendship, advice!
你給了我什麼?
You didn't give me nothing!
啊
Aah!
馬爾默 喬恩不用知道 他會很心煩 只有到那時候他纔會接受所發生的一切 我們要避免危險 哈維留
你知道我想幹嘛嗎?
You know what I'm gonna do?
我要去和這個混♥蛋♥馬爾默對質
I'm gonna confront this Malmo fuck.
然後再處理哈維的事
And then I'm gonna deal with Harvey after that.
我要用對的手段
I'm gonna do it the right way.
到那時就太晚了
By that time, it's gonna be too late.
你身無分文了
All your money's gonna be gone.
那傢伙跟着你
I mean, this guy's stalking you.
你已經知道他是個神經病了
You already know he's a psycho.
我們要制定個計劃
What we need to do is come up with a plan.
弄些他搞不懂的計劃
Something... something he can't catch on to.
如果你還記得 相信我
If you remember, trust me.
友誼比金錢重要 你能這麼說嗎?
Friendship before money. Can you say that?
-是啊 -什麼?
- Yeah. - What?
相信我 友誼比金錢重要
Come on."Trust me, friendship before money."
-是的 -對
- Yeah. - Right.
哦 今天真是個好日子
? Oh, what a day like today ?
哦 爲什麼一切都變了?
? Oh, how everything changed ?
我把一份愛
? I put a bowl of love ?
丟在門外
? Out the back door ?
沒有花兒
? Ain't got no flowers ?
再也沒有了
? Out there no more ?
有什麼人在那裏
? Is there somebody out there ?
等我
? Waiting for me ?
我要給你講個好故事 你很熟悉的
I have a good story for you, a familiar story.
一個人在大城市遇見另一個人 他們有夢想
One guy meet another in a big city, they have dreams.
但是有些東西變了 貪婪 仇恨 嫉妒
But something changed. Greed, hatred, jealousy.
你知道這個詞嗎 喬恩? 知道嗎?
You know this word, Jon? Do you?
聽我說
Come on, listen to me.
如果你想要結束 那就動手吧
If you're gonna end it, just do it!
好嗎?我不玩這個蠢遊戲
All right? I'm not playing this stupid game.
生活中 有時我們會跌倒
Sometimes in life we fall down.
我快淹死了 但是你丟下了我 我的朋友
I'm drowning, but you left me, my friend.
我在想 我會怎麼樣?
And I wonder, what will become of me?
我會孤獨地死去嗎?
Will I die alone?
你是我最好的朋友 也是我最損的朋友
You were my best friend, and my worst friend.
喬恩
Jon...
你都幹了些什麼?
What the fuck did you do?
自動提款機?你在逗我?
An ATM? Are you kidding me?
那不是自動取款機 是個保險箱
It's not an ATM. It's a fuckin' safe.
是個保險箱
"It's a fuckin' safe."
快點 喬恩
Hurry up, Jon.
你在幹什麼?
What are you doing?
快點 快走了
Come on, get out of here. Hurry up!
我在努力
I'm trying to!
我以爲你說你知道他的密♥碼♥
I thought you said you saw him do that.
我知道 我就在那看着他做的
I did! I watched him from right over there.
這沒什麼大不了的
It doesn't matter.
用個鑰匙有多難?
How hard is it to use a fucking key?
你逗我?我們走
Are you kidding me right now? Let's go!
快開啊
Come on...
-喬恩 -哦 可惡
- Jon! - Oh, shit!
我把鑰匙拿錯了
I got the wrong keys!
他有兩套鑰匙
He's got two sets of keys.
-我們得回懸崖去 -你說什麼?
- We gotta go back to the cliff. - What do you mean?
這是我們打開保險箱唯一的辦法
It's the only way we'll get this thing open.
-你沒檢查鑰匙? -沒有 他從懸崖掉下去的時候
- You didn't check it? - No! I didn't check his keys
我沒有檢查他的鑰匙
as he was falling off the cliff.
-好吧 你應該 -等等
- Well, you should've... - Wait! Wait.
你的車後面有千斤頂 對吧?
You got the car jack in the back, right?
我們爲什麼不直接把這個撬走呢
Why don't we just take the whole thing with us?
這可是一臺自動提款機
It's an ATM machine!
好吧 只要
All right, just...
連螺栓都沒有上
It's not even bolted.
閉嘴
Shut up!
感覺裏面有很多錢
It feels like there's so much money in here.
會傷到你的背的
It's gonna hurt your back.
往東八小時到達圖森
我好累
I am so tired.
我幾乎睜不開眼睛了
I can barely keep my eyes open.
還得開八個小時
We're still eight hours away.
沒事 我來開吧 我不累
That's fine, let me drive. I'm not tired at all.
誰打的?沒事吧
What's that? Is everything all right?
沒事 可能是我的老闆在想我在哪
Yeah... it's probably just my boss, wondering where I'm at.
可能以爲我出事了
Probably thinks something happened to me.
我們繼續上路吧 坐在這我覺得不舒服
Let's get back on the road. I don't feel comfortable just sitting out here.
沒事 我們在個偏僻的地方
We're fine. We're in the middle of nowhere.
我們在什麼高速路上? 我們應該在8號♥高速上
What highway are we on, anyway? We should be on the 8.
我知道要怎麼走
I know where I'm going.
-我來 -糟了
- I got this.. - Shit.
我來處理 放心
Just let me handle it. I got it.
見鬼
Shit.
他過來了
Oh, he's coming up.
媽的
Fuck!
晚上好
Evening!
嗨 警官 你好嗎?
Hey, officer. How you doing?
一切都好嗎?
Everything okay in here?
沒事 我只是
Yeah, you know, I just...
我有點累 所以把車停在了路邊
I pulled over 'cause I was starting to get a little bit tired.
我注意到了 我看到你在
I noticed. I saw you swerving back there,
-尤馬高速公路上轉彎 -是的
- in Yuma highway. - Yeah.
我認出你車後面的螺旋裝置了
I recognized the worm on the back of your car.
-標籤過期了 -什麼?真的嗎?
- Tags are expired. - What? Really?
逾期9個月
Nine months past due.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
我很抱歉 我總是忘記車年審這類事兒
I'm so sorry. I'm so bad about getting these things done.
我明早上一早就去年審
Uh... I'll get it fixed first thing in the morning.
請出示你的駕照和行駛證
May I see your license and registration, please?
好的 喬恩?
Yeah, sure. Jon?
-拿給我一下 -好的 好的
- Can you get that? - Yeah. Yeah.
有一個 手冊
There's an... owner's manual...
這就尷尬了
This is really embarrassing.
我把證件放到另一個包裏了
I moved the paperwork out and placed it into my other purse,
我們正在搬家
and we're going through this move,
所以你知道的 很混亂
so you know how things can kind of get jumbled up?
你的駕照也是?
Your license as well?
是的 是的 抱歉
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Sorry.
嗯
Uh... yeah...
給你
Here you go.
你們要去哪?
Where are you headin'?
我們要去科羅拉多 埃斯特公園
We're headin' up toward Colorado, Estes Park?
你們是從墨西哥來的嗎?
You guys coming from Mexico?
警官 不 不是墨西哥來的
No, officer, no. Not Mexico.
你們車後面是什麼?
What do you guys got back there?
只是打包的東西
Just packing stuff.
嗯
Mm.
我們接到一個邊境巡邏隊的電♥話♥
We got a call... Border Patrol gave us a call
描述了一輛和你們這個很像的小型貨車
about a minivan fitting your description.
有點可疑
電影精選列表