喂
-Hello?
我們的漏洞已經補上了
That leak we had has been fixed.
既然我們已經控制了局面
So now that we've dealt with the situation,
是不是應該繼續呢
we can keep moving forward, right?
那當然
Yes, of course.
我也是這麼想的
I thought so.
發生什麼事了
What was that about?
沒事
Nothing.
接着睡吧
Go back to sleep.
臥底肥媽2
你得離開這兒 他們開始有點坐立不安了
You gotta get out there. They're starting to get fidgety.
你幹嘛緊張啊
What were You so nervous about?
這不都是你安排的嗎 你可是爲我們保證過的
I mean, you set this up, right? You vouched for us?
是啊 但是你沒我那麼瞭解他們
Yes, but You don't know them the way I do.
他們要是覺得你們有那麼點不規矩的話
If they think for one second You're not legit,
他們肯定要對付你們的
theywill turn on You.
到時只有上帝保佑你們了
And God help You if that happens.
那好 我們可不能冒險 我決定還是停手吧
That's it. We can't risk it. I'm pulling the plug.
不 不
No, no.
我從來不會半途而廢 這次也不例外
I've never turned down an assignment, and I'm not gonna start now.
我只想知道一件事 他們拿到他們的點心了嗎
Just tell me one thing. Have they had their snack?
沒有 只有一些盒裝的橙汁
No, just juice boxes.
你一定是在開玩笑吧
You gotta be kiddir me.
好吧
All right. Okay.
現在 金海岸小學的同學們 讓我們熱烈歡迎...
And now let's give a great big Gold Coast Elementary School welcome to, uh...
安全員先生 哥爾地老鷹
Goldie the Safety Eagle!
房♥間裏來了只老鷹
-I say, there's an eagle in the house.
來了只老鷹...
I say, there's an eagle...
老鷹先生 今天給我們帶了點什麼呢
So what brings us here today, O great Safety Eagle?
嗯 這 我是來招募初級調查員的
Yeah, well, I'm, uh, here to recruit some junior investigators.
我
Me!
我說的可不是調查你們的父母
Ah, now, I'm not talking about investigating your parents.
當然 如果你♥爸♥爸失業在家...
Although, if Your daddy got no job...
卻帶着一隻2萬元的勞力士的話 打電♥話♥給我們
and wearing a $20,000 Rolex, give us a call.
-嗨 特倫特 -看電視一定很有意思...
-Hey, Trent. -Watching television sure is fun...
看那穿着小雞服的傢伙 他是不是你繼父啊
That guy in the chicken suit? Isn't that your stepdad?
...要確保電線沒有斷裂或破損的地方
...make sure the cord is not torn or frayed.
如果老鷹先生把插座插♥進♥來的話
If the Safety Eagle were to plug that in...
他肯定會被電的嚇一跳的
he would get a nasty shock.
插♥進♥去 插♥進♥去
Plug it in! Plug it in!
小孩子們真是魔鬼心腸啊
Damn demon kids.
暖氣機能夠讓我們在冬天也能覺得暖和
Space heaters keep us warm in the winter...
但是它們同樣也很危險 如果...
but they, too, can be very dangerous if...
怎麼了...
What...
你最起碼把這套小雞服給脫了 行嗎
Couldrt you have at least taken off that chicken suit?
首先 這是老鷹服
First of all, it's an eagle suit.
另外 很不幸 我也別無選擇 拉鍊燒得融化掉了
And unfortunately, I had no choice. The zipper melted.
-你這是怎麼了啊 -賴安那幫人都看到了
-What's wrong with You anyway? -RYan and the guys saw You.
-那又怎樣 -讓我覺得丟臉啊
-So? -So it's embarrassing.
賴安的老爸開着車賣♥♥大蝦
RYars dad sells shrimp out the trunk of his car.
他才叫丟臉呢
He's the one that should be embarrassed.
-那至少他不用穿的像個小雞似的 -說了是老鷹
-Well, at least he doesn't have to do it dressed like a chicken. -Eagle.
我扮的是老鷹
I'm an eagle.
老鷹是很高貴的動物 你要尊重它
An eagle's a majestic bird. It deserves respect.
你以前和我說的那些光榮歷史
So those stories You used to tell me...
你的豐功偉績 那些被你繩之以法的傢伙
The things You did, all those guys You put in jail...
-這些你都放棄了嗎 就爲了這個 -不
-You gave it up for this? -No.
爲了她
I gave it up for her.
嗨 親愛的
Hi, honey. Hi, baby!
我的小鳥鳥怎麼了啊
What happened to my little birdie?
作爲驕傲的老鷹 那些事不提也罷
-Eagle too proud to talk about it.
進來吧 讓我好好看看你
Well, come on inside and let me take a look.
-嗨 寶貝 -嗨 親愛的
-Hey, baby. -Hi, honey.
-你還好嗎 -差點忘了
-What's up? -Oh, I almost forgot.
經紀人今天打過電♥話♥來了
The broker called today and upped
說把那輛保時捷的價格給抬高了
the offer on the Porsche.
馬爾科姆 他開出的那些價
Malcolm, with what he's offering...
我們可以用來把車♥庫♥改裝成遊戲房♥
we can remodel the garage into a playroom
剩下的足夠能買♥♥輛小貨車了
and still have enough left over for a minivan.
聽着 遊戲房♥是一回事
Whoa. Uh, now, a playroom's one thing.
但我可不會去開什麼小貨車的
But I am not drivir no minivan.
如果是保時捷的話 你讓我們的寶寶坐哪兒
Well, where are we gonna put a baby in that Porsche?
後車廂啊
It's got a trunk.
馬爾科姆 關於孩子以及隨之而來的變化...
Malcolm, all the talks we had about having the baby...
我們不都談的好好的嘛
and how it was gonna change things?
你可答應過說你都願意的
You promised me you were up for this.
是啊 寶貝 但公平地說...
Yeah, baby, but to be fair...
我都是在你沒穿衣服的 時候做的這些承諾
you were naked when most of those promises were made.
聽着 我只是開個玩笑 別生氣了
Look, I'm just kiddir, okay?
聽着 我願意 徹徹底底 完完全全 百分之百的
Look, I'm up for this. Totally and completely, 100%.
洛杉磯聯邦調查局大樓
她想要我開小貨車
She wants a minivan.
我開小貨車 我可沒這本事
Me driving a minivan? I ain't gonna be able to do it.
接下去 我就會問"我穿牛仔褲是不是看上去有點胖"
Next thing You know, I'll be asking if I look fat in these jeans.
這是我的東西嗎
This is my stuff?
把我踢出辦公室了嗎 不 克萊福德
Kick me out of my office? Hell, no. Crawford.
這是我的命令公共關係科的成員 得讓位於前線人員
It was my call. Field agents have priority over P.R.
你一定是開玩笑吧 克萊福德
You gotta be kidding me, Crawford.
馬爾科姆 馬爾科姆
Malcolm. Malcolm!
昨晚達葛·哈德森執行任務時被殺了
Last night Doug Hudson was killed in the line.
你沒聽錯
Yeah.
我想跟上
I want in.
我知道你想 但你已經不是前線人員了啊
I'm sure You do, but You're not a field agent anymore.
讓我復職 你知道那個人對我來說意味着什麼
Reinstate me. You know what the man meant to me.
他是我第一個搭檔
He was my first partner.
在工作上 哈德森教會了我所有事情
Hudson taught me everything I know about this job.
我知道 你以爲我會不知道
I know that. You think I don't know that?
但這屬於橘子郡警署管轄
But the Orange County office has jurisdiction.
他們已經安排了最優秀的人員了
They already have their best people on it.
你應該知道我纔是最合適的人選
You know full well the best people for this is me.
不再是了 事實上 馬爾科姆 我們不需要你了
Not anymore. The fact is, we don't need You, Malcolm.
聽着
Look.
你馬上要有孩子了 你想要個職務 我們已經給你了
You're gonna have a baby. You wanted a desk; we gave You one.
我知道你並不想在公共關係科工作...
Now, I know P.R. Isn't exactlywhat You...
你昨天是不是引火上身了
Did You really set Yourself on fire Yesterday?
嗯 實際上完全處於受控狀態
Well, actually, it was more of a controlled burn.
火勢也並不大
The flames werert that big.
哦
Uh-huh.
回家去吧 陪陪你老婆 好好想想清楚
Go home. Be with Your wife. Get Your head on straight.
我可不想再看到你到這邊來了 這是命令
I don't wanna see You anywhere near this. And that's an order.
-如果我看到你還在這邊鬼鬼祟祟的話...-我知道了
-I find You sniffing around, so... -I heard You.
各位 我們開始吧
Let's get started, people.
嗨 埃爾思金 克萊福德要你過去
Hey, Erskine, Crawford wants You in there.
-真的 -是
-Really? -Yeah, really.
美國政♥府♥情報機構的管理...
The United States government operates the most sophisticated...
是全世界最爲複雜的
intelligence-gathering operations in the world.
幾個月前 我們收到匿名線報
A few months ago, we received anonymous intel...
稱有人設計了一個蠕蟲病毒
that someone was designing a worm...
能進入系統的後門黑客病毒
a backdoor hack into that sYstem.
所以 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 朝鮮...
So, terrorists, North Korea...
不論是誰只要接觸到這個系統
whoever gets their hands on this
都將對我們的全部資料瞭如指掌
will know everything we know?
美國國♥家♥安♥全♥局 中♥央♥情報局 美國國防部
N.S.A., C.I.A., D.O.D.
他們所有的數據都將暴露無遺
All their databases will be an open book.
軍事情報 運行密♥碼♥
Military intelligence, launch codes.
他們對那些情報可以爲所欲爲
They'll have access to everything we've got.
現在主要嫌疑犯是湯姆·富勒
Now, our chief suspect is Tom Fuller.
正如你們所見 他在軍隊 軍事情報部門待過一段時間
As You can see, he spent a stint in the army, military intelligence.
現在在一家叫做國家日程軟件公♥司♥
He's now head of development of software at a company
負責管理公♥司♥軟件開♥發♥部門
called National Agenda Software.
探員達葛·哈德森祕密潛伏在 富勒的技術團隊中
Agent Doug Hudson was working undercover on Fuller's technical team.