莫羅
Monroe.
莫羅
Monroe!
我知道這看起來挺糟
I know this seems bad,
但這並不全是我的錯
but it's not entirely my fault.
六年前
是這人的錯
It's his.
澤克是我姐的男朋友
Zeke was my sister's boyfriend.
我不知道他們承不承認這種關係
I don't know if they called themselves that.
據我所知 他還有其他女朋友
I mean, for all I know, he had other girlfriends in other houses
她們和我姐一樣 也要看護自己的弟弟
who babysat their little brothers.
可我能怎麼辦 凱特已經是個大姑娘了
But what was I gonna do? Kate was a big girl.
而我還是個小孩子
And I was not a big guy.
但澤克從來不把我當孩子
But Zeke never made me feel small.
他不像家長或老師那樣跟我說話
You know, he didn't talk to me like my parents or teachers did.
他帶我坐過山車 看限制級電影
He took me on rollercoasters, he took me to R‐rated movies,
他帶我喝酒
he let me taste beer.
還給我看他手♥機♥裏的女孩裸照
He showed me a picture of a naked girl on his phone.
都是成年人的東西
Adult stuff.
他很酷 他讓我覺得我也很酷
He was the man, and he made me feel like the man.
我要當演員
I could be an actor.
不可能 你長得太醜了
No, you're too ugly.
對 但我像史蒂夫·布西密一樣醜帥
Yeah, but like, in a hot way like Steve Buscemi.
知名演技派演員 曾參演了《落水狗》等電影
好吧 你像史蒂夫·布西密
Oh, okay. Like Steve Buscemi.
怎麼 你覺得我當不了演員嗎
What, you don't think I could be an actor?
我可沒這麼說
No, I didn't say that.
那好吧 你來測試我一下
All right, fine. Try me.
小莫 跟我說我的狗死了 快說
Mo, tell me my dog died. Go ahead.
-什麼 -跟我說 我的狗死了
‐ What? - Tell me my dog died.
-你的狗死了 -不 像告訴我噩耗那樣
‐ Your dog died. ‐ No, like, break the news to me.
就像是真的那樣
Like it's real.
澤克 我很抱歉告訴你
Zeke, I'm really sorry to tell you this.
怎麼了
What?
-你的狗死了 -別他媽扯了 夥計
‐ Your dog is dead. ‐ Stop fuckin' lyin', man!
它不可能死 你說真的嗎
There's no way he's dead. Are you sure?
你說真的嗎
Are you sure?
這不可能 我昨天還和它在一起
This is insane. I was just with him yesterday.
它看起來那麼健康
He looked so healthy.
-天啊 爲什麼 -天啊 澤克
- God! What the fuck?! ‐ Jesus, Zeke!
-怎麼樣 -試試我 試試我
‐ Eh? How about that? ‐ Do me. Do me.
好好好 開始吧
All right, all right, all right. Here we go. All right.
小莫
Mo
莫羅
Monroe
你的狗昨晚被車撞了
Your dog was hit by a car last night.
-什麼 -它死了
‐ What? - He was killed.
-不 不可能 -是我撞的
‐ No. No, it's... ‐ I was driving the car.
我喝高了 腦子不清醒
I was shit‐faced. It was against my better judgement.
好了 他才十歲 十歲 澤克
All right, okay, he's 10. He's 10, Zeke.
別對我哭 兄弟
Don't you start crying on me, bro.
別哭了 你搞得我也要哭了
Don't you start crying, 'cause then I'm gonna start crying.
他媽的
What the F?!
怎麼樣 很好玩的 好了 該你了
Eh? That was fun! All right, you go.
我沒有 對不起 我
Yo. I didn't do‐‐ I'm sorry. I...
你很抱歉嗎 那你爲什麼要睡她
You're sorry? Why did you fuck her to begin with?
-我沒睡她 -你就睡了
‐ I didn't fuck her. ‐ You did fuck her!
我絕對沒有 我只是喜歡她的照片
I absolutely did not. I just liked her photo.
你還想騙我 你想騙我 然後再
You're gonna fucking lie? You're gonna cheat on me and then...
她以前很胖 後來減了肥
She used to be fat and she lost a bunch of weight.
那是夏天 她看起來又漂亮
And it's summer and she looks good,
所以我喜歡那張照片 說了句"臥♥槽♥"
so I liked the photo and I said, "Damn!"
我 我再也受不了了
I just‐ I can't do it anymore.
-對不起 -分手吧 我再也受不了了
- I'm sorry! ‐ I'm done. I can't do it anymore.
對不起
I'm sorry!
別這樣 回來
Come on! Come back!
求你 該死的
Plea...? Ugh. Fuck.
你要去哪裏
Where you going?
你該回屋裏去了
You should go back inside.
我能跟你一起去嗎
Can I come with you?
不行 我覺得她不會同意的
No, I don't think she would like that very much.
求你了
Please?
她和我分手了 老弟 這不行 抱歉
She broke up with me, dude. It's not, you know... Sorry.
那我們也不再是朋友了嗎
Does this mean we can't be friends anymore?
你沒有同齡的朋友嗎
Don't you have friends your own age? I mean...
但你更酷
But you're way cooler.
這倒是
This is true.
行吧 上車 我們出去轉一個小時
All right, hop in. We can hang for like an hour.
你在幹什麼 坐前排
What are you doing? Get in the front.
他們不讓我坐前排 因爲前排有安全氣囊
Oh, I'm not allowed to sit in the front because of the airbag.
別跟個怪胎似的
Don't be weird.
你好 澤克
Hey, Zeke!
"得來速"的服務員認得你嗎
The drive‐thru lady knows your name?
-沒錯 小老弟 -真酷
‐ Hell yeah, little homie. ‐ Sick!
♪ 已經過去了很久 ♪
♪ I know it's been so long ♪
♪ 自我們分別以後 ♪
♪ Since we saw each other last ♪
♪ 我知道我們會找到某種方式 ♪
♪ I'm sure we'll find some way ♪
♪ 消磨分別的時光 ♪
♪ To make the time pass ♪
♪ 你好 月亮 ♪
♪ Hey moon ♪
♪ 今夜只有你我 ♪
♪ It's just you and me tonight ♪
♪ 其他所有人都已入夢 ♪
♪ Everyone else is asleep ♪
♪ 你好 月亮 ♪
♪ Hey moon ♪
♪ 如果我要墮落 ♪
♪ If I was to fall ♪
♪ 我願墮落得徹底 ♪
♪ I would fall so deep ♪
♪ 儘管我不知道我是否會這樣 ♪
♪ Though I doubt I'm gonna ♪
♪ 若你願意 可以喚我醒來 ♪
♪ You can wake me up if you wanna ♪
♪ 你蒼白圓潤的臉龐 ♪
♪ And your pale round face ♪
我們走吧
Let's get the fuck outta here.
超級青春期
-他今晚出去嗎 -我不知道
‐ Tonight? ‐ I didn't know.
等等 現在才幾點
Wait. What time is it?
我一會回來
Hey. I'll see you guys later.
你們倆要去哪裏
Where are you two going?
他爲什麼像那樣一直按喇叭
And why does he have to honk like that?
我們出去喫頓飯
Uh, we're just gonna go get some dinner
然後看棒球賽
and then watch the baseball game.
-你都不問一下嗎 -我能出去嗎
‐ Were you even gonna ask? ‐ Um, please?
他爲什麼不進來喫飯
Why doesn't he come in to eat?
說真的 他是不是覺得我們聽力有問題
Seriously, does he think we're hard of hearing?
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我已經做了飯
You know what, I already made dinner
我不想浪費 所以
and I don't want it to go to waste, so...
把這個帶上 還有餐叉
Take that. And fork.
餐叉 拿了 謝謝 愛你 老媽
Fork. Got it. Thanks. Love you, Mom.
我以爲我們會一起看比賽
Hey, I thought we were gonna watch the game together.
我們之前沒說過這事
Um, I mean, we never said that.
那 我能
So, can I...?
-行了 去吧 -謝了 再見
‐ Okay, go. - Thanks. Bye.
真的絕了 你遇上一個小孩
It's amazing how, you know, you meet some kid‐‐
一個十六歲的小流氓 誰想得到
some 16‐year‐old punk‐‐ and you have no idea at the time
他會每天把車停你家門口
that he's gonna be parked in front of your house every day
停一輩子
for the rest of your goddamn life.
和女孩上♥牀♥前你得先打一次飛機
You gotta jerk off before you go fuck a girl.
你明白我在說什麼吧
You know what I'm saying?
因爲如果你不這麼做
Because if you don't,
你會秒射 然後她就會嘲笑你 懂嗎
you'll come really fast and she'll laugh at you, okay?
我來接你之前就打了一次飛機
I jerked off before I picked you up.
永遠得這樣 夥計 要時刻準備好
Always, man. Gotta always be prepared.
我不知道今晚我們要去哪裏
I don't know where the fuck we're going tonight.
-我決定了 -好的
- I made a decision. - Okay.
-我要做脫口秀主持人 -真的假的
- I'm gonna be a talk show host. - No way!
-像吉米·坎摩爾那樣嗎 -對
‐ Like Jimmy Kimmel or something? ‐ Yeah.
吉米·坎摩爾 《吉米今夜秀》的主持人
-真酷 你應該開始做播客 -沒錯
‐ Yo, that's sick. You should start a podcast. ‐ Totally.
電影精選列表