Think you know it?
知道答案嗎?
Yes, sir.
是的 老師
Name the five Great Lakes.
說出五大湖的名字
Name one.
說一個
Lake, uh鈥?Lake Huron?
是...休倫湖?
That's a boy, Joe!
那是喬伊!
Ifyou run, you'll catch up with the others. Happy Easter.
如果你現在趕去 就能趕上其他人 復活節快樂
Happy Easter, sir!
復活節快樂 老師!
Ed, are you leaving now?
艾德 你要走了?
Have to stop at LaPorte's office. Then I'm leaving. Why?
我先去拉伯茨的辦公室 然後就走 有什麼事?
Can you give me a push? My car is stalled.
能幫我拖一下車嗎? 死火了
I can't. My wife has our car today.
不行啊 車子今天我妻子開走了
Why don't you get a new car, Pat? I wish I could.
你爲什麼不買♥♥輛新車 派特? 我也想
Maybe Wally can give you a push. Wally?
也許沃利能幫你拖車 沃利?
You're not going downtown, are you? I wasn't planning to.
你不打算到鎮上去? 我是沒打算去
I'll be lucky to get home.
我能回家就很好了
Wally, can you give my car a push?
沃利 你能幫我拖車嗎?
Yeah, sure, ifyou can wait a few minutes. I'm parked right next to yours.
當然可以 不過要等我一下 我的車子就停在你的車子旁邊
Yeah. Have a nice vacation, Ed.
好了 假期愉快 艾德
Try and get some rest. Thanks, Pat.
好好休息一下 謝謝
I'd give her a push myself, only Lou has our car today and I've got to get downtown.
我自己會幫她拖車 不過露今天 開了我的車 而且我得到鎮上去
Say, you're coming tonight, aren't you? Sure.
那就是說你今晚會過來 是嗎? 是的
Who you bringing? Just myself.
你跟誰一起過來? 就我一個
Why don't you bring Pat? She's nice.
怎麼不帶上派特?她人不錯
Yeah, I just might.
嗯 我看看
How long are you gonna be stuck here? May I?
你打算在這呆多久? 可以借用一下嗎?
Couple of hours at least, unless you want to take on those parents for me.
至少還要幾個小時 除非你幫我照顧這些家長
I can't. [ Dialing ]
我幫不了
Ifyou wanna bring those reports over tonight, I'll get them cleaned up for you tomorrow.
如果你通宵弄好這些報告 我明天會幫你收拾乾淨
Hello, darling. I'm stuck here at school again.
親愛的 我又得留在學校了
No, it's a meeting with a couple of board members. I'm sorry I didn't let you know sooner.
不 是要和幾個董事會成員開會 很抱歉沒能早些告訴你
No, I won't forget. So long.
不 我不會忘記了 再見
Why can't you tell your wife about yourjob with the cab company?
你爲什麼不告訴你妻子 你在出租車公♥司♥工作
She'd think it isn't good enough for me. Well, it isn't.
她會覺得那對我來說不是件好事 的確
Pays the bills. Fine thing...
要付帳單 很好...
as good a teacher as you are has to be working on the side.
像你這樣的好老師還得幹兼♥職♥
Let me have the bus fare, will you. I'll give it back to you tonight.
借我點車費 行嗎? 今晚我會還給你
What time are we expected? Lou said about... 7:30?
我們要等到什麼時候? 露說大概7點半
7:30. Thank you, Bob.
7點半 謝謝 鮑勃
Would you like to come in now, ladies? Yes.
請進來吧 女士們 好的
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, Voice!
嘿 接綫員!
Hiya, Voice. Hey, try to keep me in the Ridgemont district today, will ya? Number 1 2.
你好 接綫員 今天儘量讓我呆在 雷吉蒙特區 好嗎?12號♥
Okay, 1 2, I'll remember. Good. Thanks.
好 12 我會記住的 好的 謝謝
Hey, Voice, keep me Central, will ya?
接綫員 讓我留在中區 行嗎?
Remember, I'm 36, Central. How are you doing on the horses?
記住 我是36號♥ 中區 你還有賭馬嗎?
Hey, that's what I mean. Don't give me any runs to the track.
嘿 我就是這個意思 別讓我跑賽馬場那邊
If I stay there, I bet. If I bet, I lose. So it's your fault.
如果我在那邊 我會賭馬 如果我賭馬就會輸 這就是你的錯
Okay, 36. Central. Thanks, Voice.
好吧 36 中區 謝謝 接綫員
I got a budget, you know.
我拿到預算了
Hey, you okay? [ Ed Panting ]
你還好嗎?
Yeah, I'm鈥?I'm all right.
嗯 我...我沒事
Hi. Hi, Ed.
你好 你好 艾德
Want some coffee? Thanks.
要喝咖啡嗎? 謝謝
Busy? Soso.
很忙? 一般般
Yellow Cab. 1 41 8 King Street? Right away.
黃色出租車 國王街1418號♥?馬上到
Yellow Cab.
黃色出租車
2 1 6 West Avenue North? Race track?
西大道北216號♥?賽馬場?
[ TV: Horse Whinnying ] Hi, Dad!
爸爸!
Hi, Son.
兒子
Bring me anything?
有帶東西給我嗎?
Trout season opens tomorrow.
鮭魚季節明天就開始了
Now, what did I forget? [ TV: Gunshots, Music Continues ]
我忘了什麼?
I know, Mr. Daniels. It just makes it difficult for tonight, that's all.
我知道 丹尼爾斯先生 今晚已經很難熬了 就這樣
Yes. All right.
好的
You bring the olives? Ohh!
你買♥♥橄欖了嗎? 噢!
I 鈥?I'll go right out. No, never mind.
我 我馬上去 沒關係
The water heater's off again. Was that Daniels you were talking to?
熱水器又壞了 你剛纔和丹尼爾斯通話?
Yes. He said he'd be over to fix it in the morning.
是的 他說他明天早上修
What kept you so long? You know we're having company tonight.
你怎麼這麼久纔回來? 你知道今天晚上我們有客人
I called you, dear. Couple of members ofthe school board.
我打電♥話♥給你了 親愛的 學校董事會的幾個成員來了
Can I help? No.
我能幫你做什麼? 不用了
The members ofthe board seem to be unusually active this year, don't they?
今年董事會的成員好像特別活躍 是不是?
[ TV: Man ] Yeehaw! [ TV: Gunfire Continues ]
吼吼~
Hmm. Well, are we going fishin'?
嗯 我們去釣魚嗎?
Doesn't this stuff bore you? No.
你不覺得悶嗎? 不覺得
It's always the same story. I know.
總是一樣的故事 我知道
Everybody's going fishin'. Paul and his dad are.
每個人都去釣魚了 保羅和他的父親也去
Everybody! I can't help that.
每個人! 我沒辦法
I have work to do. But vacation started today.
我有工作要做 但今天開始放假了
Have you practiced your music? Not yet.
你練音樂了嗎? 還沒
Well, why don't you do that while I help your mother.
我幫你媽媽幹活時 你去練音樂吧
Wally and the LaPortes are coming over tonight. Can I stay up late?
沃利和拉伯茨今晚過來 我能晚些睡嗎?
We'll see. Collect all this junk.
看看吧 把這些收拾好
How many are coming, Lou?
有多少人要來 露?
The LaPortes, the Joneses and Wally, so far.
拉伯茨夫婦 瓊斯夫婦和沃利他們
But we need one more ifwe're going to play two tables. Is Wally bringing anyone?
不過如果要開兩桌玩的話 還差一個人 沃利會帶人來嗎?
I asked him to bring Pat Wade.
我叫他帶上派特 維德
I thought she only played hearts.
我以爲她只玩撲克牌
I think she plays bridge.
我想她會橋牌
Two tables, huh?
兩桌?
Well, it isn't simply a matter of choosing between having a baby or buying a vacuum cleaner.
那不像決定要個孩子 或買♥♥臺吸塵器這麼簡單
Well, at least it shouldn't... be. Well, you don't have a child with asthma.
好吧 至少不應該這樣 你和艾斯瑪沒生小孩
I don't care much the doctor says it's psychosomatic.
我不在意醫生說什麼精神緊張
As far as I'm concerned it's the dust, and we need a new vacuum cleaner.
我現在關心的就是這些灰塵 我們得買♥♥一臺新的吸塵器
Seven spades, doubled and redoubled.
黑桃七 加倍 再加倍
Do you have some kind of pain, Ed? Nothing's wrong.
艾德 是不是不舒服? 我沒事
The game's over. That's good.
玩完了 很好
I only had them because ofyou, and you spend halfthe evening in here.
因爲你我才讓他們來的 而你卻在這呆了半晚
Why don't you help them find their coats. I'll be right in.
你幫他們找找大衣 我馬上來
Ed 鈥?
艾德
There you go. Tell me, Bob.
你的 告訴我 鮑勃
Why is it necessary for you and Ed to have board meetings every other afternoon?
你和艾德爲什麼每隔一個下午 就要開董事會?
Just a couple of board members today, Lou.
ustacoupleofboardmembers 今天有幾個董事會成員過來了 露
I think they should leave you alone for a while. You do enough.
我覺得他們不應該再煩着你 你已經做得夠多的了
This is a new poster, isn't it, Ed? Yes, it is.
這張海報是新的 對不 艾德? 是的
We have to run. Good night. Good night, everybody! Thanks for everything!
我們趕時間 晚安 大家晚安!謝謝你們!
Remember the days when we used to resent vacations because they interrupted our work?
記得以前我們因爲假期打亂了工作 老是不喜歡假期嗎?
Not me, Ed. [ Chuckles ]
我沒有 艾德
Good night, Lou. You've never looked more beautiful, Vi.
晚安 露 你真是太漂亮了
Thanks, Lou. It's because I'm having the baby.
謝謝 露 那是因爲我懷孕了
Good night, Vi. Good night, Ed.
晚安 晚安 艾德
See you tomorrow, Ed. Good night.
明天見 艾德 晚安
Thanks again, Lou. Goodbye, Pat.
謝謝你 露 再見 派特
Good night, Pat. Good night, Ed.
晚安 派特 晚安 艾德
Trout season opens tomorrow.
鮭魚季節明天就開始了
What do you say you, Lou, Richie and I get a couple of sleeping bags, take off for a few days?
你 露 裏奇和我帶上睡袋 離開幾天 怎麼樣?
Maybe next weekend. Okay. Good night, Ed.
也許下個週末吧 好的 晚安 艾德
Good night, Wally. Good night.
晚安 沃利 晚安
Leave them, honey.
別收拾了 親愛的
All right.
好吧
Wouldn't it be great for both of us to really get away one ofthese days?
我們離開一天 不好嗎?
Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯
You like the Joneses? They're all right.
你喜歡瓊斯夫婦嗎? 他們不錯
I think she's very nice. Who?
我覺得她人不錯 誰?
Mrs. Jones.
瓊斯太太
She gripes too much.
她老是發牢騷
I think they're both dull.
我覺得他們很悶
You think they're what? Dull!
你覺得他們怎麼樣? 悶!
So are we.
我們也是
電影精選列表