儘管如此 你這一生中
是否得你所想
是的
你想要什麼
稱自己爲人所愛
在世上感到爲人所愛
雷蒙德·卡佛 《已故斷章》
無 知 的 意 外 之 美
我們怎麼會狼狽至此
How did we end up here?
這地方糟透了
This place is horrible.
一股卵蛋味
Smells like balls.
我們不屬於這個鬼地方
We don't belong in this shithole.
該死
Shit.
-薩姆 -爸爸
- Hey, Sam. - Dad,
寶貝 你要什麼...閉嘴
Hi, hon. what kind of... Shut up!
你要什麼花來着
What kind of flowers did you say you wanted?
羽衣草 或者其他好聞的花
Alchemillas, or something that smells nice.
-能穩定情緒的 -這些花都一股泡菜味兒
- You know, something soothing. - It all smells like fucking kimchi!
好吧 那看着好看的
Okay, something that looks nice.
-別是玫瑰就行 -我討厭幹這個
- You know, anything but roses, okay? - I hate this job.
里根 第一幕第四場已各就各位
Riggan, everyone's set for one-four.
就等你了
They're ready for you.
里根 就等你了
Riggan, they're ready for you.
保羅 等等湯姆森先生
Paul, just wait for Mr. Thomson.
-湯姆森先生 -史蒂夫
- Mr. Thomson. - Steve.
我叫丹尼爾
It's Daniel.
好吧
Okay.
夥計
Oh, hey, buddy.
你好嗎
How you doing?
很好 很好
Pretty good. Good.
要是能讓拉爾夫退出演出的話
You know, I'd be a lot better if I could get, uh,
我會好得多
Ralph to stop, you know, acting.
-沒事的 -對對對
- It's gonna be fine. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
他還喊 "我愛你 我愛你 賤♥人♥"
And he was yelling, "I love you, I love you, bitch."
你能拿這樣的愛怎麼辦
What do you do with a love like that?
怎麼會 你知道那不是愛
How is th... That is not love, and you know it.
你爲什麼非要管那叫愛
Why do you insist on calling it love?
隨你怎麼說
You can say what you want,
但我知道那是什麼
but I know what it was.
你呢 尼克
What about you, Nick?
你覺得那是愛情嗎
Does that sound like love to you?
抱歉我遲到了 你問我嗎
Sorry I'm late. Uh, does that sound like love to me?
那你就問錯人了
Look, I'm the wrong person to ask.
我過來時才第一次聽說這個人
I only knew... heard the man's name mentioned in passing.
誰知道呢 你得先搞清楚具體情況
I wouldn't know. You'd have to know the particulars.
但我想你的意思是
But I think what you're saying is,
-愛是絕對的 對吧 -沒錯
- love is absolute, right? - Yeah.
沒錯 我說的那種愛是
Yeah. The kind of love I'm talking about is...
我所說的那種愛情中
the kind of love I'm talking about,
你不會想着要去殺人
you don't try and kill people.
那是愛 梅爾 對於埃迪而言 那是愛
It was love, Mel. To Eddie, it was.
我不在乎別人說什麼
I don't care what anyone says.
他都做好殉情的準備了
He was ready to die for it.
問問她把人甩了以後都做了什麼
Ask her what he did after she left him.
他吞槍自盡了
He shot himself in the mouth,
但他又搞砸了 可憐的埃迪
but he screwed that up, too. Poor Ed.
埃迪可憐個屁
Poor Ed, my ass!
那傢伙很危險
The guy was... dangerous!
他都吞槍自盡了
Well, how'd he screw it up
還怎麼會搞砸
if he shot himself in the mouth?
他以前帶着點22手♥槍♥
He used to carry this .22.
我們那時像逃犯一樣東躲西♥藏♥
We lived like fugitives then.
好吧 拉爾夫 拉爾夫 拉爾夫
Okay, Ralph, Ralph, Ralph.
-逃犯都是惶惶度日 他們要逃命 -對
- Fugitives are scared, you know? Fugitives are on the run. - Yeah.
知道我們多少次
So, you know, how many times do we...
所以能再演得有張力些嗎
Can you just give me a little more of that?
-恐懼什麼的 -對 好主意
- You know, fear or something? - Yes, great idea.
我們那時東躲西♥藏♥
We lived like fugitives then.
天知道他會不會從灌木或車裏蹦出來
I never knew if he was gonna come out from behind a bush,
見人就開槍
or... or a car, and just start shooting.
他是個瘋子
The man was crazy.
什麼都幹得出來
He was capable of anything.
天哪 真是個噩夢
Christ, what a nightmare.
對 他曾在醫院打電♥話♥告訴我
Yeah. He used to call me up at the hospital and say,
"王八蛋 你等死吧"
"Son of a bitch, your days are numbered!"
太過了嗎
That's too much?
有點過了吧 我知道 因爲
It's a little bit too much, I can tell, because...
我想讓你看看我能演到什麼程度
I just want to give you a range.
見鬼
Holy shit!
快報♥警♥
Someone call 911!
-天哪 他還有氣嗎 -有
- Oh, my God, is he breathing? - Yeah.
-他耳朵流血了嗎 -沒事的
- Is that blood coming out of his ear? - It's okay.
-你去哪 -他還有氣
- Where are you going? - He's still breathing.
-打電♥話♥求救了嗎 -別動他
- Well, did someone call for help? - Do not move him!
等救護車來
Wait for an ambulance!
打電♥話♥求救了嗎
Did someone call for help?
這他媽會挨官司的
Well, that's gonna be a fucking lawsuit!
好吧 你去哪
Okay, where are you going?
候補演員五分鐘之內就可以就緒了
The understudy will be ready in less than five minutes.
別管什麼候補演員了
Forget the understudy.
我們得取消第一場預演
We're gonna have to cancel the first preview.
票都售完了
But it's a full house!
全退掉
We would have to refund the entire...
去吧去吧
Just do it. Just do it.
發生了什麼 拉爾夫怎麼了
What happened? How's Ralph?
他會沒事的
He'll be fine.
等一下等一下 你♥他♥媽♥能等一下嗎
Wait, wait, wait. Will you fucking wait?
聽我說 傑克 那會是一場災難的
Listen to me, Jake, it was gonna be a disaster.
他是我這輩子見過最差的演員
That guy's the worst actor I've ever seen in my life.
耳朵流血是他到現在爲止
The blood coming out of his ear was the most honest thing
做得最誠實的事
he's done so far.
他沒那麼差
He's not that bad.
好吧 他太他媽差了 可是
Okay, he's fucking terrible, but...
過幾個小時你得在更衣室開個發佈會
Listen, you have the press in your dressing room in a few hours...
我會編圓的
I'll make something up.
管他呢 總能想到點理由 隨機應變
I don't know, I'll think of something, I'll riff.
聽着 等等
Listen, hold on.
-那不是意外 -什麼
- That wasn't an accident. - What...
什麼意思
What do you mean?
是我♥幹♥的
I made it happen.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你喝多了嗎
Are you drunk?
再給我找個好演員
Just find me an actor, a good actor.
給我伍迪·哈里森
Give me, uh... Woody Harrelson.
他在拍《飢餓遊戲》續集
He's doing the next Hunger Games.
邁克爾·法斯賓德
Um, uh, Michael Fassbender.
他在拍《X戰警前傳》的前傳
He's doing the prequel to the X-Men prequel.
傑瑞米·雷納呢
How about, uh, uh, Jeremy Renner?
誰
Who?
-傑瑞米·雷納 -被奧斯卡提名了
- Jeremy Renner! - He was nominated.
被《拆彈部隊》捧紅了吧
Oh, okay. Uh, he was the Hurt Locker guy.
還有《復仇者聯盟》
He's an Avenger.
操 被當成搖錢樹了嗎
Fuck! They put him in a cape, too?
天哪 難以置信
God, I can't believe this.
我不管 找個人來演就行
I don't care... just find me someone.
拉爾夫會起訴我們的
Ralph will sue us.
打起官司來我們必敗無疑
He'll sue us, and he has a case.
搞定這事兒
Just make it go away.
你是我的律師
Look, you're my attorney.
我的制♥作♥人 也是我最好的朋友
You're my producer. You're my best friend.
對吧 是時候發揮你與生俱來的天賦了
Right? Now, go out there and do what you were born to do.
用什麼方式都行 去吧
I don't care how you do it, just go.
-搞定它 -你想讓我怎麼做
- Just make it go away. - How do you suppose I do... how...
所有最快的戰爭和分♥裂♥
...all the fastest fights and splits.
電影精選列表