聽說 要想把故事講好
They say, if you wanna tell a story right,
就得從頭說起
you gotta start at the beginning.
太遠了 好吧
Too far? Fine.
這就是我 哈琳·奎澤爾
This is me, Harleen Quinzel.
我小的時候
When I was a kid,
爸爸拿我換了六罐啤酒
my dad traded me for a six-pack of beer.
但不論他拋棄我多少次
But however many times he tried to ditch me...
我都能找回來
I kept coming back.
最後他給我找了個新家
Eventually, he found me a new home.
聖伯納黛特修道院的好心修女們教會我很多事
The good sisters of St. Bernadette's taught me a lot.
但我從來不是孺子可教的那類孩子
But I was never an establishment kinda gal.
考慮到我經歷的一切 我表現得算不錯了
All things considered, I did good.
我還去上了大學
I even went to college.
拿了博士學位
Got my PhD.
爲愛心碎過一兩次
Had my heart broken once or twice.
找尋真愛 可不太容易
Finding love, it's not easy.
所以我全身心投入工作
So I threw myself into my work,
成爲一名精神科醫生
became a psychiatrist.
就在那時我遇見了他
That's when I met him.
J先生 我的小丑大人
Mr. J. My Joker.
我猛地墜入愛河
Oh, I fell hard.
就像從飛機上跳下來 沒帶降落傘
Like out of a plane without a parachute,
正中你那張蠢兮兮的臉一樣慘
right in your dumb fucking face kinda hard.
我完全迷失了自我
I lost all sense of who I was.
只看得到我親愛的布丁
I only had eyes for Puddin'.
我們都知道那句話怎麼說
We all know the saying,
"每個成功男人背後
"Behind every successful man
都有一個壞婆娘"
there's a badass broad."
好吧 說的就是我
Well, that was me.
J先生最偉大的花招中 有一些是我想到的
I was the brains behind some of Mr. J's greatest stunts.
但他只是沒告訴別人罷了
Not that he let anyone know it.
布丁
Puddin'?
可能所有的好事總會結束吧
I guess all good things have to come to an end.
於是
So...
我們分手了
we broke up.
我非常成熟地接受了此事
I handled it real mature.
但J先生受到了極大的衝擊
But Mr. J was super broke up about it.
我換了一個很不錯的地方 一個人住
I got an amazing new place that was all mine.
讓我有空間去反思自己過去犯下的錯誤
It gave me the space to really reflect on the mistakes of my past.
我需要找到自己的新身份
I had to find a new identity.
新的我
A new me.
很不容易
It wasn't easy.
但過了一段時間 我甚至開始
But after a while, I even opened myself up
擁抱可能的新戀情
to the possibility of new love.
嗨 小可人兒
Hello, nice baby.
新戀情是這樣的
Here's the thing about new love...
我接受肉體支付
I take payment-in-kind.
你得餵它纔行
...you have to feed it.
不久後我就完全恢復
Soon enough, I was back on my feet.
準備好翻篇 去交新朋友
Ready to move on, to make new friends.
她是貨真價實的
She means fucking business!
-來了 -給我借點力
- Oh, here we go! - Whip me!
她借力衝到了最前面
She has taken a whip from the pivot, catapulted to the high side!
來吧
Yeah! Come on!
是時候讓哥譚市見識一下新的哈莉·奎茵了
It was time for Gotham to meet the new Harley Quinn,
所以我真的是豁出去了
so I really put myself out there.
像騎你男人一樣騎那根杆子吧
Ride that pole like you ride your man!
該死 給我他媽坐下
God damn it. Sit the fuck down.
什麼
What?
我說了把你的小屁♥股♥放下去 你這個蠢婊♥子♥
I said sit your skinny ass down, you dumb slut.
好吧
Okay.
你把我的腿坐斷了
You broke my fucking legs!
怎麼了
What?
無名場面不派對 對吧
It's not a party without a little drama, am I right?
來呀 開燈
Come on! Turn it up!
我請大家喝酒
Shots on the house.
敢說我傻 我有博士學位 混賬東西
Call me dumb. I have a PhD, motherfucker.
-奎茵小姐 -羅米
- Miss Quinn. - Romy.
他是我的司機
That was my driver.
哎呀
Oh, whoops.
這肯定是他的錯 我炒了他
Well, I'm sure it was his fault. Consider him fired.
我很感激
Consider me grateful.
尤其是我知道你不喜歡我
Especially since I know you don't like me.
我刺♥激♥了他那微妙的心理平衡
I agitate his already delicate sense of mental equilibrium.
和他那必須要成爲注意力中心的
That and his obsessive-compulsive need
強迫性的內心需求
to be the center of attention.
你的情人今晚會來嗎
Will your paramour be joining us this evening?
今晚不會 羅米 今晚不會
Not tonight, Romy. Not tonight.
好好享受 奎茵小姐
Well, enjoy yourself, Miss Quinn.
請代我向小丑問好
And do give the Joker my best.
好吧 我還沒告訴別人我倆分手了
Okay, fine, so I hadn't told people about the breakup.
但你們不會懂的
But you don't understand.
給我找個新司機
Find me a new driver.
做小丑的女友給了我豁免權
Being Joker's girl gave me immunity.
我可以做我想做的事 當我想當的人
I could do whatever I wanted to whoever I wanted,
沒有人敢反對
and no one ever dared to object.
別讓他給你臉色 好嗎
And don't let him give you shit, okay?
你得爲你自己撐腰
You have to stick up for yourself.
算了吧 沒過幾天他們就會複合了
Oh, please. I give it a few days before they're back together.
就算我真的告訴大家了
Even when I did try and tell people,
他們也不相信我
they didn't believe me.
拜託 她跟我說他們這次真的分手了
Come on. She told me they're really broken up this time.
當然了 謝爾
Sure they are, Shell.
所以她還戴着那條俗氣的J字項鍊
That's why she's still wearing that tacky "J" necklace.
只要小丑打個響指 她就會立即
She is going to be running right back into his arms
撲向他的懷抱
the minute he snaps his fingers.
就算不是他 隨便哪個活着的大男子主義者都行
If not him, the next closest alpha male with a pulse.
有些人天生就是扶不起的阿斗
Some people just aren't born to stand on their own.
-姑娘們 喝一杯 來吧 -好
- Oh, girl, let's drink. Come on. - All right.
我知道自己需要找個辦法告訴全世界
I knew I needed to find some way to show the world
我要永遠地跟J先生劃清界限
that I'd cut ties with Mr. J for good.
哈莉
Harley!
有些人的回憶是埃菲爾鐵塔 或橄欖花♥園♥
Some people have the Eiffel Tower, or Olive Garden.
小丑和我呢
The Joker and I?
我們的愛之花盛開在劇毒物質加工廠裏
Our love bloomed in a highly toxic industrial processing plant.
很幸運的是
And luckily for me,
我的好主意都是喝醉後想出來的
I have all my best ideas drunk.
我想到一個超棒的主意
I have the best idea!
什麼鬼 快回來
The fuck? Hey! Hey! Come back here!
這裏是一切開始的地方 布丁
This is where it all began, Puddin'.
你這個混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker!
正是我需要的體面的結束
It was the closure I needed.
新的開始
A fresh start.
做自己的機會
A chance to be my own woman.
但我可不是哥譚市唯一需要自我解放的女人
But I wasn't the only dame in Gotham looking for emancipation.
這是我們的故事
This is our story.
因爲是我講 所以老子想從哪裏開始就從哪裏開始
And I'm telling it, so I'll start where I fucking want.
見見警方吧
Meet the cop.
五十塊打賭是地盤爭奪戰
I got 50 says it was turf war.
不是他
Not him.
一如既往 你賭錯了 芒羅
Well, as always, you're wrong, Munroe.
這位 芮妮·蒙託亞
Her. Renee Montoya.
從小看八十年代警♥匪♥劇
Raised on '80s cop shows,
她總會說些俗氣的名臺詞 比如
she's always saying cheesy shit like...
只有一個槍手
There was only one shooter.
在屋裏
Inside.
這個人開槍把玻璃打碎了
This guy shot out the glass.
塞拉諾
Serrano.
讓彈道專家在這些停放的車裏檢查是否有子彈
Have Ballistics check for a bullet in one of those parked cars.
十年前 她破了一個能平步青雲的案子
Ten years ago, she broke a career-making case.
電影精選列表