片名:鳥 人
她喜歡你
She likes you.
你看,麥蘭尼
You see, Melanie...
她很美
..she's every bit as pretty.
你很好
You've been very nice.
你想要什麼都可以
Now you can have what you want.
嘿,你!
Hey, you!
鳥人!
Birdboy!
安格魯古奇太太說羽毛會讓你氣喘
Mrs. Angelucci said them feathers can give you asthma.
我有個好主意
I've got a great idea.
我們列出來
Let's enlist.
親愛的,小孩一定要運動
Kids got to play, honey.
去告訴你的兒子
Go tell that to your son.
鳥人!
Birdy!
你沒事吧?
Are you all right?
星期四換班?
Switch shifts on Thursday?
他們怎麼沒換繃帶?
How come they didn't change the bandages?
不,女士!他現在沒空
No, ma'am. He's unavailable right now.
我叫他打給你好嗎?
Can I have him call you?
是摩爾醫生
That's Doctor Moore.
我要帶多久?
How long do I wear these things?
你看完你朋友之後我們就拆掉
We'll take them off when you get back from seeing your friend.
我會知道是不是一切都在原位
Then I'll see if you got everything back in the right place.
應該沒問題也許會多個耳朵
Should be okay, give or take an ear or two.
我想接得不錯,艾爾
I think the graft is going to be just fine, Al.
之後,你會有點癢但不能抓
After a while it'll start itching, but you can't scratch it.
行嗎? 行
- Okay? - Okay.
這樣就可以了
This ought to hold you.
你覺得如何?
How do you feel?
像隱形人
Like the Invisible Man.
你回來時再來看我,好嗎?
Come see me when you get back, okay?
當然
Sure thing.
別擔心
Don't worry.
嘣
Boo!
別瞪,親愛的不禮貌
Don't stare, honey. It's rude.
該死,鳥人
Shit, Birdy.
所有你讓我經歷過的事
The things you put me through.
他們都說你是怪胎,即便你是我弟弟
They always said you were weird. Even my kid brother.
你還記得那把刀嗎?
Do you remember the time with the knife?
靠
Shit.
老天!這些該死的小孩!
Jesus Christ! These damn kids!
太好了!我們永遠拿不回來了,那女人是個巫婆
Way to go! Now we'll never get it back. The lady's a witch.
別靠近我的庭院!
Stay out of my yard!
你聽見了嗎?
You hear?
我們沒有別的球了,那我們怎麼打?
We don't have another ball. How else we going to play?
不要打到這裏,到別的地方玩
By not hitting it here. Go somewhere else and play.
這裏不是球場,這是我的庭院
This ain't no ballpark. This is my yard.
你爲何不想想辦法?
Why don't you do something about it?
親愛的,小孩要運動
Kids got to play, honey.
你對你自己的小孩說
You tell that to your own boy.
我不要
Uh-uh. I don't want to.
來嘛,,爲什麼不要?
Come on, why not?
我就是不想 你當然想
- I just don't feel like it. - Sure you feel like it.
如果我讓你
Well, if I let you...
我可以穿你的皮夾克?
...can I wear your letter jacket?
好
Yes.
嗨,艾爾
Hey, Al.
艾爾! 什麼?
- Al! - What?
他在街上那個怪胎
He's down the street. The weird kid.
等一會兒,瑪利歐,滾開!
Later, Mario. Get lost.
快,你答應的
- Come on, you promised. - Shit.
嘿
Hey you.
嗨,鳥人!
Hey, birdboy!
耶!
Yeah.
你叫什麼名字?
What's your name?
就象對空氣說話
This is like talking to the air.
有刀借我嗎,小子? 有碎片
Got a knife I can borrow, kid? Got a splinter.
是這個嗎,瑪利歐?
This it, Mario?
對,那是我的刀
Yeah, that's my knife.
你這小偷!我弟說是他的
You thief! My brother says it's his.
走開!別跟我亂來!
Back off! Don't mess with me!
別跟我哥亂來!
Don't mess with my brother!
他是摔角冠軍!
He's a wrestling champion!
你有麻煩了!這刀最好是你的
Now you're in trouble! This really better be your knife.
是我的西金法斯從我這兒偷的
It is. Ziegenfuss stole it from me.
我以爲你說他偷的!
I thought you said he stole it!
不!我說他有
No! I just said he had it.
老天,瑪利歐
Jesus, Mario.
我從西金法斯買♥♥來的,但如果是他偷的,還給你
I bought it from Ziegenfuss. But if he stole it, you can have it.
別碰那把刀
Don't touch it.
是我的 我再給你另外一把
- It's mine. - We'll get you another.
拿去
Here.
謝謝
Thanks.
你哪學來的?你摔角嗎?
Where'd you learn all that stuff? You wrestle or something?
不
No.
你應該
You should.
你喜歡鏡子?
You like pigeons?
喜歡哪方面?
What's to like?
它們會飛
They fly.
它們會飛,那又怎樣?
They fly. So what?
那就夠了
That's enough.
過來,艾爾要不要走?
Come on, Al. Are we going, or what?
我訓練這些成爲信鴿
I'm training these to be carrier pigeons.
你是說像大戰一樣?
Ha, ha. You mean with the notes, like in a war?
我還有課,我要走了
I got a class. I've got to go.
走吧
So go.
去你的!
Up yours!
真醜的鳥!
Pretty ugly birds.
如果他真的能訓練它們,稍後我就會買♥♥一隻
You know, if he really can train them to carry notes, I'd buy one.
你會嗎? 當然會,很多小孩都會
- You would? - Sure. A lot of kids would.
嘿
Hey.
等等!
Wait a minute!
我幫你抓一些如何?
How about if I help you catch some?
它們能那麼做真好玩
It's funny how they do that.
如果不是過去五十年中每五分鐘都不曾發生
If it hadn't happened every 5 minutes for the last 50 years...
白♥癡♥
Dumb.
她們總會回來同樣的地方
They always come back to the same place.
看吧?
See?
每次回來都在同一個地方做它們自己的事
Same exact spot every time and just carry on with their business.
快 你要去哪?
- Come on. - Where you going?
更高的地方
Higher.
我們要爬上去跟她們說話 你開玩笑?
- We got to get up to talk to them. - Are you kidding?
我們可以上來這裏嗎?
- Are we allowed up here? - No.
看起來真的很高
Looks awful high to me.
去你的!
- Fuck you! - Ha, ha.
成功了!
It worked!
鳥人,你在哪?
Birdy, where are you?
很好笑,你♥他♥媽♥的在哪裏?
Very funny. Now where the fuck are you?
快出來我知道你在裏面,怪胎
Come the hell out. I know you're in here, birdbrain.
那是什麼?
What's that?
我替你做的一套鴿子裝
A pigeon suit I'm making for you.
這樣她們會把你當成它們的一份子
This way, they'll think you're one of them.
我不要它們認爲我是其中的一份子
I don't want them to think I'm one of them.
快,穿穿看
Come on, just try it.
我寧死也不♥穿♥
No way would I be caught dead in that.
我覺得很荒謬
I feel ridiculous.
你看起來棒透了
You look terrific.
過來 在這裏
Come on. It's over here.
我要去換衣服我看起來很笨
I want to go change. I look stupid!
對鳥不會,艾爾
Not to a bird, Al.
風景很好
電影精選列表