瑞恩?
Ryan?
瑞恩?
Ryan?
是我 快開門
Hey, it's me, open the door.
瑞恩?
Ryan?
爸 想知道你去哪兒了
Hey Dad, just wondering where you are.
昨天晚上你沒回家
Looks like you didn't come home last night,
我媽很生氣
but you should know Mom's pretty pissed about it.
希望你沒什麼事
I just hope everything's okay.
有空給我回個電♥話♥吧
Just give me a call.
嘿
Hey.
還是別提昨晚了 好吧?
It's best not to mention last night, all right?
多說無益
It would just complicate things.
他是誰?
Well, who was he?
不知道
I don't know.
可能是個小偷吧
He was probably lookin' for somethin' to steal.
你還好吧?
Are you okay?
嗯 還行
Yeah, I'm all right.
不算太糟
It's not as bad as it looks.
他怎麼樣了?
What happened to him?
你走之後就跑了
He, he ran off right after you left.
我應該留下的
I would have stayed.
不
No.
你做得對 我也不想你受傷
You did the right thing. I didn't want you gettin' hurt.
嘿?
Hey?
我知道你不想走
I know you would have.
謝謝你
Thank you.
你就是麗吧
You must be Leigh.
伯德警官呢?
Where's Officer Boyd?
伯德警官不在這兒了
Officer Boyd is no longer with the department.
瑞恩 我是你的新假釋官
I'm your new probation officer, Ryan.
內森·帕瑞施
Nathan Parrish.
你好
Hi.
需要點什麼嗎?
Can I get you something?
我們馬上就走了
Oh, we won't be long.
謝謝了
Thank you though.
給他來杯可樂
Bring him a coke.
沒什麼事吧?
Is everything all right?
嗯 今天有點忙
Yeah, just got a lot goin' on today.
瑞恩呢?
How are things Ryan?
挺好
Fine.
上次覈查之後有犯什麼法嗎?
Broken any laws since last check in?
沒有
No.
有打架嗎?
Anymore fights?
沒有 長官
No Sir.
你媽媽是你弄傷的嗎?
You the one that hit your mom?
上班的時候不小心弄傷的
It was an accident at work.
是嗎?
That true?
嗯
Yeah.
是的
Yes Sir.
你媽上班的時候你幹什麼?
What do you do when your mom's at work?
他跟我一起在店裏上班
He works at the shop with me.
哪個店?
Where's that?
緹樂汽車店
Tiller's Auto.
老公開的?
Husband's?
前夫
Ex.
現在是我的店了
It's mine now.
跟他沒關係了
He's not involved.
爲什麼?
Why not?
因爲他在坐牢
'Cause he's in jail.
有其父必有其子啊?
Like father like son, huh?
吸毒還是酗酒?
Drugs, alcohol?
都沒有
No Sir.
最好不要隱瞞
It's better that you tell me now.
他是個好孩子
He's a good kid.
他弄瞎了一個男孩的左眼
You blinded a boy in his left eye.
那個孩子嘲笑他爸爸是蹲監獄的
The kid was pickin' on him about his dad bein' sent off.
難道不應該反擊嗎?
Supposed to not fight back?
我檔案裏的
I got folders full of people
那些人也有自己的理由
with reasons for what they did.
但是這都是於事無補的
It doesn't put the skin back on the cat.
法♥院♥來了資料
File has a note from the court,
顯示你們拖欠了賠償金
says that you're behind on your restitution.
是的
Yeah.
如果你們不賠
Now if you don't get that paid
對他的記錄會有更多不良影響
it's gonna be a hell of a time clearin' his record.
家裏財政有點緊張
Things have been tight.
我會賠的
I'll catch up.
我做這一行很久了 緹樂夫人
I've been doin' this a long time Miss Tiller.
好孩子纔不會這樣自甘墮落
Good kids don't end up here.
他並不瞭解你
He doesn't know you.
你專門在那個杯子上撒尿的?
You mean to pee on that cup?
真是的
Atta boy.
當老闆家裏的公子就是好啊
Must be nice bein' the boss's kid.
熬夜 到處晃
Sleep late, ramble in whenever.
你沒事吧?
You good?
我需要你幫忙修這輛車
Hey, I got a truck over here that needs your help.
哪裏壞了?
What's wrong with it?
你說呢
You tell me, kid.
瑞恩怎麼了?
What's up with Ryan?
沒什麼
Nothin', just...
早上跟假釋官見了面
we had that meeting with the PO this mornin'.
還順利吧?
Is everything okay?
嗯
It's fine.
沒事
It's nothin'.
鬼扯
Bullshit.
我♥幹♥活時候動作太快了
I was, I was workin' too fast.
不小心被打到了
You know, took a little fall.
我沒事
I'm all right.
誰幹的?
Who did that?
昨天晚上 有人闖進來
There was just, there was a break in last night.
有個混混可能是以爲這裏是空的
Some junkie probably thinkin' the place was empty.
被我嚇到了
I guess I startled him.
沒什麼的 對吧
It's not a big deal, all right?
他看到有人
He lost interest as soon
就不敢繼續了
as he realized it wasn't an easy score.
報♥警♥了嗎?
Did you call the cops?
我們可以查查監控
Maybe we could pull the tapes in the cameras.
我說了
Like I said,
- 沒什麼大不了的 - 麗 你不要…
- it's not a big deal. - Leigh, don't do somethin'--
算了吧
Just let it go.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我知道你是…
I know you're just...
小事情而已 好嗎
It's just a break in, all right?
就這麼點顧客了
We don't need a bad reputation
我們還是不要鬧出動靜
with the few customers we got left.
你♥爸♥今天來過
Hey, your dad came by.
什麼時候?
When?
早些時候
Earlier today.
需要什麼隨時說
If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.
你在這裏幹嘛?
What are you doin' out here?
你再這樣我就舉報你
You ever do that again I'll report you.
我還有一年就強制退休了
I'm a year from forced retirement kid,
你以爲他們會把我怎麼樣?
what do you think they're gonna do to me?
你怎麼了?
What happened to you?
你想幹嘛?
What do you want?
早上我來過
I came by earlier.
我知道瑞恩的預約是今天早上
I know that Ryan's appointment was this mornin'.
他很好
He's fine.
帕瑞施是個難搞的傢伙
That Parrish is a pain in the ass.
我說了他沒事
I said he's fine.
電影精選列表