請求通話 D2 報告情況
Go for comms, Delta Two. Sitrep.
看起來不太好 上尉 情況很複雜
Ain't looking good, LT. Soup sandwich in here.
四名人♥質♥死亡
Four hostages down.
看起來他們審問過後
Looks like they interrogated them
就把屍體扔在這裏了
and dumped the bodies here.
肯尼亞 蒙巴薩
E2 報告情況
Echo Two, give me a sitrep.
沒有首要目標的蹤跡 轉移陣地
No sign of alpha target. Moving location.
開始接觸 二號♥建築 一樓
Contact, building two, ground floor.
B6 暫停突破
Bravo Six, hold on breach.
收到 正在突破
Roger that. Breaching now.
D隊 E隊 快點 迅速行動
Delta, Echo, hustle. Double time.
B隊已到位 該死 B6
Bravo's on location. Goddamn it, Bravo Six,
我說了 暫停突破
I said, hold on breach!
放下槍
Drop your gun.
我說了 放下槍
I said, drop your gun!
好了
All right.
別緊張
Take it easy.
你想要什麼
What do you want?
直升機 立刻
Helicopter. Now!
已就位 二號♥建築
On location. Building two.
讓他們退後
And tell them to back off!
A1退後 情況可以掌控
Alpha One, stand down. We got this situation handled.
收到 繼續等待
Roger that. Holding.
如果你想要直升機的話
If you want a helicopter,
你得給我個電♥話♥
you gotta give me a phone.
-在那兒 -在哪裏
- There. - Where?
在那兒
There.
看到B6 首要目標安全
Bravo Six in sight. Alpha target secure.
意大利 阿維亞諾空軍基地
爲什麼航♥班♥總是感覺很漫長
Why do these flights always feel so long?
那就是我們爲之而戰的東西 兄弟們
That's what we fight for, guys.
天啊 我得回家了
Oh, man, I need to get home.
無堅不摧 無畏犧牲
No mission too difficult, no sacrifice too great!
使命第一
Duty first!
就這樣 去機庫
That's it! To the hangar.
老大 我幫你拿
Boss, I'll take that for you.
意大利 阿馬爾菲海岸
你覺得有一天
You think someday...
哪怕就一次 你能回到原來的樣子嗎
just once, you could come back in the same shape you left?
你不喜歡我的傷疤嗎
You don't like my scars?
我不介意傷疤
I don't mind the scars.
我只是不喜歡它們背後的故事
I just don't like the stories they tell.
你知道它們的故事有什麼特別之處嗎
You know the funny thing about the stories they tell?
結局都一樣
Is they all end the same.
我總會平安回家
I always come home.
只是在想
Just saying,
某時某刻
at some point,
你的身體不可能永遠撐下去
your body can't do this forever.
你是在質疑我身體素質嗎
Are you questioning what my body can and can't do?
也許我只是需要再受教一下
Well, maybe I just need a little reeducation.
去買♥♥早餐 一會就回
寶貝
Baby?
完蛋
Oh, shit.
吉娜
Gina.
你什麼毛病
What's your problem?
你沒事吧 夥計
You all right, mate?
沒錯
Yeah.
這歌♥永遠聽不厭
Never gets old.
-你是誰 -我是誰
- Who are you? - Who am I?
我是毀了你的假期的傢伙
I'm the bloke that ruined your vacation.
我叫馬丁·艾克斯
Name's Martin Axe.
這是我能告訴你的 現在換你告訴我
So that's one for you. Now one for me.
蒙巴薩的人♥質♥ 是誰給你通風報信的
Who tipped you off about the hostages in Mombasa?
是了
Right, yeah.
我早料到你可能會保持沉默
I thought you might clam up.
所以我纔多準備了點動力
That's why I brought a little extra motivation.
看看是誰
Look who it is.
-那是誰 -吉娜
- Who's that? - Gina.
她與此事無關
She has nothing to do with this.
再問一次
Once again, then.
誰給你通風報信的
Who tipped you off?
我不知道 夥計
I don't know, man.
那不關我的事 他們派我去哪我就去哪
That's not my job. I go where they point me.
她能受得了15釐米嗎
Can she handle all six inches?
我爲什麼要問你呢
Why am I asking you, eh?
看着我
Hey, look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
我沒 我沒法回答 因爲我不知道
I don't... I can't answer because I don't know.
如果我知道 我會告訴你的
If I knew, I would tell you!
我不知道
I don't know!
你可以問我任何事 其它任何事
You could ask me anything, anything else,
但我沒法告訴你我不知道的事
but this I can't tell you because I don't know.
好的 我相信你
Yeah, I believe you.
雷 雷 雷
Ray. Ray. Ray.
-雷 -會沒事的
- Ray. - It's gonna be okay.
壞消息 寶貝
Bad news, baby.
不會沒事的
It's not gonna be okay.
-不要 不要 -不 不 不
- No! No! - No, no, no.
你什麼都不是
Oh, you're nothing.
你現在已經不存在了
You don't even exist anymore.
我發誓 我會找到你 終結你
I swear, I will find you and end you!
你現在就應該殺了我
You should kill me now
因爲你不會有第二次機會了
because you won't have a second chance.
我向你保證
I promise you.
謝謝你的建議
Thanks for the advice.
開始生物能充電
Commence bioelectrical charge.
完成75%
Seventy-five percent.
完成循環
Full cycle.
喋血戰士
喋血戰士項目日誌
Project Bloodshot procedure log,
輸血完畢
transfusion complete.
受試者清醒且穩定
Subject awake and is stable.
看着我
Hey. Hey, look at me.
看着我 你沒事了
Hey, hey, hey, look at me. You're okay.
會沒事的 沒事的
It's gonna be fine. It's okay.
我在哪
Where am I?
清醒 有意識
Awake and cognitive.
這真是 這太了不起了
This is... This is phenomenal.
我認識你們嗎
Do I know you guys?
不認識 歡迎來到RST
I don't think so. Welcome to RST,
新興精神科技 我是埃米爾·哈廷醫生
Rising Spirit Technologies. I'm Dr. Emil Harting.
這裏是我的研究機構 這位是我同事KT
This is my facility and my colleague, KT.
-凱特嗎 -首字母縮寫是KT
- Katie. - Initials, KT.
你能看着我嗎
Will you look at me, please?
瞳孔反應不錯 沒有黃斑下出血的跡象
Dilation looks good. No sign of sub-macular hemorrhaging.
沒有發紅 非常清澈
There's no redness. Very clear.
好吧 我怎麼了 我在這裏幹什麼
All right, what happened to me? What am I doing here?
告訴我 你還記得什麼嗎
Tell me, do you remember anything?
你不覺得問得太寬泛了嗎
Anything's kind of broad, don't you think?
沒錯 那我們簡單一點
Of course. Let's keep it simple.
記不記得你的名字 軍銜 編號♥
What about your name, rank, serial number?
當然記得
Of course.
我的名字是
My name is...
等級 編號♥
Rank, serial number?
是的 你的遺體是美軍捐贈的
Yes, your body was donated by the U.S. military.
我的遺體
My body?
恐怕不來這 就是去阿靈頓公墓
It was either us or Arlington, I'm afraid.
阿靈頓嗎 醫生
Arlington, doc?
我是有些傷疤 但我還不至於去墓地
I got some scars, but I'm not ready for the cemetery.
很抱歉由我告訴你的
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this,
但你把自己害死了
but you got yourself killed.
好吧