Alia!
艾麗婭
Alia!
艾麗婭
Alia!
艾麗婭
Alia!
艾麗婭
Next, please.
下一位
Come on, Maddy, come on, Maddy, come on.
拜託 麥迪 快點 麥迪 快
Come on.
快
Come on, come on, come on, Maddy.
快點 快 快麥迪
Well, I'll put it into the computer system.
我輸入電腦系統
Would you be able to highlight it please
能在這裏做個標記嗎
as a um, simple say--
簡單來說
Hey.
嘿
Information there on that line.
那一行的信息
Um, all you need to do is--
嗯 你要做的就是
Come on, come one. Thank you, have a good day.
快 快 謝謝 祝你愉快
Next, please.
下一位
It's uh, it's really straightforward.
呃 這很簡單
Then what we'll do is I'll put that into the computer.
我們要做的就是把它輸入電腦
And you can
可以
Is there anything else I can help you with?
還需要我幫忙嗎
No, that's it.
不 就這樣
Next, please.
下一位
Hello.
你好
Let me check.
我查一下
So--
所以
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不
Next, please!
下一位
And yeah, there you go. I appreciate it, thank you.
是的 給你 非常感謝 謝謝
Next, please!
下一位
You're next.
下一個是你
Oh no, you go.
哦 不用 你去吧
You sure?
你確定嗎
Yeah, yeah, you know, I-- I-- needed to back--
是的 我得等一會兒
Thanks. Mmhmm, hmm.
謝謝
Thank you for the help. Thank you so much.
非常感謝 再見 謝謝
I mean how about this?
這樣怎麼樣
What are the chances, huh?
這幾率有多大
Yeah, that wasn't forced at all.
是的 沒有任何強迫
No, not at all.
是的 一點也沒有
No, it wasn't.
是的 沒有
It was like fate, too thick.
就像命運 太像了
Come on, well, you look a little flattered.
拜託 你看上去有點榮幸
You always flatter me, Rex.
你總是奉承我 雷克斯
Against my will, no less.
完全違揹我的意願
Okay.
好吧
Okay, I'll take that.
好 我接受
Well, hey, picture this, though.
嘿 不過 你想象一下
Maybe the whole evenin' of it.
也許整晚都是這樣
That flattery, I mean, not--
那種奉承 我是說 並不
Unless it goes that way, which--
除非是這樣
What can I do for you?
你有什麼事嗎
Everybody, down on the ground now!
所有人都趴下
Everyone move where I can fuckin' see you. Go, go, go!
每個人都去我能看見的地方 快 快 快
He said, "On the fucking ground now!"
他說了 立刻趴在地上
Fuckin get down on the ground!
都他媽的趴下
Everyone, shut the fuck up!
都給我閉嘴
We gotta make this short and sweet.
我們很快就完事
So listen up your names.
聽着你的名字
Olivia Beatty.
奧利維亞·比蒂
Robert Bell.
羅伯特·貝爾
Madeline Augustine.
瑪德琳·奧古斯丁
And Angela Reynolds.
還有安吉拉·雷諾茲
All of you up with your tills open.
所有人都站起來 打開收銀機
Ken King, I'm c-- c- coming for you and your c-- c-- c-- combination.
肯·金 你得說出密♥碼♥組合
Chop, chop motherfuckers.
砍 砍死他媽的
While he's doin' that, all of you hold up your wallets,
他這麼做的時候 你們都舉起錢包
fucking billfolds, money clips, take 'em out,
他媽的錢包 錢夾 拿出來
and hold 'em above your head.
舉過頭頂
I promise you'll be able to go about your business very soon.
我保證你們很快就能恢復營業
And thank you for your cooperation.
謝謝你的合作
Get the fuck out from under there.
從下面滾出來
Hands where I can fuckin' see 'em.
把手放在我能看見的地方
Now!
馬上
Wallets up!
把錢包舉起來
Any resistance will be met with a broken fuckin' face!
誰敢抵抗 誰就會腦袋開花
Please, please, I don't have any money,
求你了 我沒錢
that's why I'm here.
所以我纔在這裏
He says he ain't got anything!
他說他什麼都沒有
What did I just fuckin' say?
我剛纔說什麼來着
And at that moment,
在那一刻
Mr. Coen decided
科恩先生決定
that it was his place to put the lives of everyone in that bank in further danger.
讓銀行裏所有人的生命陷入更大危險
And without hesitation,
他毫不猶豫
without any care or concern
毫不關心
that's exactly what he did.
他就是那麼幹的
Those poor souls.
那些可憐的人啊
There's no denyin' the heroic nature of Mr. Coen's intentions
不能否認科恩先生的意圖和行爲中
and actions.
存在英雄主義
No.
不
No, no, no.
不 不 不
No!
不
Alright, everybody get up!
好了 大家起來
Get out, I got this.
出去 我來處理
He may have meant well--
他可能是好意
Stop, stop! Stop, stop--
住手
But this wasn't self-defense.
但這不是自衛
Stop!
住手
Hold it right there.
別動
This was madness.
這太瘋狂了
The fact that he caused an unnecessary death proves
他造成了不必要的死亡
he's a danger to society.
這一事實證明了他的社會危險性
Rex, this isn't gonna go your way,
雷克斯 這不是你想要的
so the DA's offered a plea.
所以地方檢察官提出了抗辯
I think you should consider it.
我想你應該考慮一下
What?
什麼
No?
不
Rex, if the jury wants to make a statement,
雷克斯 如果陪審團想發表聲明
you can get 20 years just for count 1.
第一個罪狀就能判你20年
I was called a "hero" three times, were you not listening?
我三次被稱爲英雄 你沒聽見嗎
Put that up against the innocent death they believe you caused.
這也不能抹去你造成的無辜死亡
Okay, so what then?
好吧 那怎麼樣
The DA's offered eight years.
地方檢察官確定了8年的刑期
No parole, no probation, you serve the term in full.
不得假釋 不得緩刑 你得服滿刑期
Do your time, you're free and clear.
刑期滿了 你就自♥由♥了
Keep walkin'!
往前走啊
I am not gonna tell you again.
我不會再跟你說了
I'm on a magazine?
我登上了雜♥志♥
Here you go.
就這樣
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快
Did you find everything okay?
你覺得還好嗎
Yeah.
是啊
And uh,
還有 呃
this, too.
還有這個
Fuck.
媽的
Expired.
過期了
Holy shit!
天吶
What?
什麼
Oh, heavens, great, it's Rex Coen.
哦 天吶 是雷克斯·科恩
Hey, how does your first day of freedom feel, man?
重獲自♥由♥的第一天 你感覺如何
電影精選列表