[Bird calling]
[Woman singing]
馬丁:我從哪裏開始?
我不知道
Marti: Where do I begin?
I don't know.
我想到一個主意
I guess with the idea
有時候我們並不明白髮生了什麼
that sometimes things happen that we don't understand.
或許我們不應該瞭解這些事情
Maybe we shouldn't try to understand those things.
我爸爸被指派去檢查
My dad had been assigned to inspect
環保局的南部軍事基地
the military Southern sector of the e.P.A.
我的繼母,我弟弟和我
My stepmother,half brother, and I
不得不和他在路上花費了兩個月
had to spend 2 months on the road with him.
被困在一輛汽車了並不容易
It's not easy being stuck in a car
有6歲
with a 6-year-old
那個女人代替了你媽媽
and the woman who replaced your mom.
再一次
Then again,
沒有人問我我想要什麼
nobody asked me what I wanted to do.
我想事情會發生是有原因的
I guess things do happen for a reason...
即使你不喜歡這個原因是什麼
Even if you don't like what that reason is.
做朋克搖滾
Do it punk rocker.
¶ Long, slim,slimy ones ¶
¶ short, fat,juicy ones ¶
come on.
我的臀部好疼
My bottom is so sore.
填滿它,
你會嗎?
Fill it up,
will you?
你得到了一間休息室
You got a rest room?
是的,它不是最好的,但我有一個
Yes. It ain't great,but we got one.
媽媽,我可以喝一杯蘇打水嗎?
Mom, can I have a soda?
我看見你從華盛頓來
I see you're from Washington, D.C.
離家很遠
Long way from home.
史提夫:我們肯定是
Steve: We sure are.
你很快。
你很快。你很快
You're fast.
You're fast. You're fast.
你很害怕,好的
You're scared. Good.
他們在那裏
They're out there.
他們到處都是
They're everywhere.
他們當你睡覺的時候得到你
They get you when you sleep.
他們當你睡覺的時候得到你
They get you when you sleep,
你在聽嗎?
you hear?
出去,出去,
或者你將是下一個
Get out. Get out,
or you'll be next.
老爹!老爹!
Dad! Dad!
爸爸,有
那裏的一個心理變♥態♥
Dad, there's a psycho in there!
在浴室裏
In the bathroom?
他有一把刀
He's got a knife.
甜心
Sweetheart?
也許你應該
讓他先去
Maybe you should let him go in first.
他有槍
He's got the gun.
馬丁
Marti,
或許你回到這裏會更好
maybe you'd better come back here.
馬丁?
Marti?
這裏什麼都沒有
There's nothing here.
沒人在這裏,親愛的
There's no one in there, honey.
你還好嗎?
You ok?
這裏沒人?
There's no one there?
馬丁,你還好嗎?
Marti,are you ok?
親愛的,你還好嗎?
Honey, are you all right?
他長什麼樣啊?
What did he look like?
或許我們應該報♥警♥
Maybe we should call the police.
當你睡覺的時候他們會得到你
"They get you when you sleep."
我記得他是瘋子
I remember thinking he was crazy,
但是我也記得
but I also remember thinking
我們花費了我們生命中的一半時間在睡覺
we spend half our lives asleep.
早上好,先生
Morning, sir.
嗨。我是史蒂夫·馬龍
我在環保局
Hi. I'm Steve Malone.
I'm with the e.P.A.
普拉特將軍在等我們
General platt's expecting us.
請稍等片刻
One moment, please.
按照標誌到部門“C”
Follow the signs to sector "c."
[Soldiers singing cadence]
我搞定了
I got it.
59。有3扇門,
所以它應該是…
59. There's 3 doors,
so it should be...
讓我們看看
Let's see.
A,B,C……
這是這—
A, b, c...
It's this--
嗨,安迪,你是怎麼知道的?
hey, Andy, how did you know that was it?
我們這個孩子真聰明
This kid of ours is so smart.
你怎麼知道是那個門,親愛的
How did you know it was that door, honey?
繫好你的鞋帶
你將要去旅行
Tie your shoelaces.
You're going to trip.
史蒂夫:所以這是正確的門嗎?
Steve: Sure this is the right door?
這是,哈?
This is it, huh?
好的[笑]
Great. [Laughs]
好的,安迪,快點
Ok, Andy, come on.
幫我把車卸下
Help me unload the car.
卡羅爾:快點
Carol: Come on.
我會在你之前到達那裏
I'm gonna get there
before you do.
快點
Come on.
嗨,安迪,
親愛的,慢點
Hey, Andy,
honey, slow down.
這裏只有2個臥室
There's only 2 bedrooms.
好吧,我想你會和你弟弟分享
Well, I guess you got to share with your brother.
史蒂夫
Steve!
你能給我一隻手嗎?
Can you give me a hand up here?
不要工作的太辛苦
Don't work too hard.
[Music playing in headphones]
Man: ¶ I ¶
¶ I want you back ¶
馬丁:我們不知道什麼在等着我
marti: If we'd known what was waiting for us,
我們應該跑
we would have run,
但是最後它還是發生了
but in the end,
it had to happen...
於是乎開始
And so it began.
Man: ¶ I ¶
¶ I just can't see ¶
這是一個禁區,小姐
this is a restricted area, miss.
納尼?
What?
你不應該在這
You shouldn't be here
沒有安全通行證
without
security clearance.
[車輛接近]
[Vehicle approaching]
[Megadeth playing on car stereo]
怎麼了,夥計?
What's up, guys?
在車上,寶貝
Get in the car, babe.
我是詹
I'm jenn.
馬蒂。謝謝你載我
Marti. Thanks for picking me up.
沒問題
那些傢伙都是JB
No problem.
Those guys are dicks.
那是神馬?
What was that about?
誰知道啊!他們經常放屁
God knows. They always
have a bug up their ass.
你得學會忽視他們
You learn to ignore them.
神馬倒黴事兒把你帶到這兒的?
What heinous misfortune
brings you here?
和我爸爸和他妻子的一個月的地域生活
A month in hell
with my dad and his wife.
他在環保局工作
He's with the e.P.A.
環保局!很贊啊!嬉皮士在拯救地球
Epa! Cool. Hippies
saving the planet.
你看這些暴徒?
Will you look
at these goons?
他們自願做這個垃圾
They volunteered
for this crap.
你信嗎?
Can you believe it?
所以你在這幹甚呢?
So what are you
doing here?
沒啥
跟着我爸爸瞎跑
Not much.
My dad runs the place.
電影精選列表