And roll sound, please.
請準備好,馬上就要開機了。
All right,so just be thinking of anything
好吧,那你要思考一下我的問題
you'd like to include while we set up.
和你的回答,待一會兒我們就進行採訪錄像。
We'll be ready to get started in just a minute.
我們準備好了,馬上就錄像了。
All right.
開始吧。
Do you know anything about his parents?
你知道他父母的事嗎?
A few things.
知道一點兒。
Good, because we couldn't find anything,
很好,因爲我們什麼都找不到,
and we also couldn't find any military records for a Mickey Kelley.
而且我們也找不到麥基.凱利的從軍記錄。
Yeah. Well,there's a reason for that.
是的。這是有原因的。
Which is?
什麼原因?
How much time you got?
你準備採訪有多長時間?
As long as it takes.
要看你有多長時間。
We're rolling.
我們正在錄像。
Okay, just start by telling us how you two met.
好吧,先告訴我們你倆是怎麼認識的。
I met Mickey Kelley later on in our lives, back in 1991,
那是在1991年,我在我們後來的生活中遇到了麥基.凱利,
when he had just gotten back from Desert Storm.
當時他剛從"沙漠風暴"行動中回來。
He retired from the Marines.
他已從海軍陸戰隊退伍。
I was working at a restaurant called El Patio.
我當時在一家名叫“大宅門”的餐廳工作。
I was valeting cars.
我負責代客汽車。
Mick was just a customer,
麥克那時只是一個顧客,
when this asshole cut in line,
當有個混♥蛋♥插隊的時候,
ordered me to get his ride first.
命令我先上他的車。
When I said no,he started calling me names.
當我說不後,他就開始罵我。
Shit like "beaner", "taco."
就是“喫豆的”“玉米卷”之類的髒話
Little fight broke out.
小衝突就爆發了。
Before I knew it, Mick jumped in, pulled the guy off me,
我還沒反應過來,麥克就跳了進去,把那傢伙拉開,
but the guy had friends with him.
但那傢伙有朋友。
I tried to help, but...Fuck.
我想拉架,但是…媽的。
Mick had it under control.
麥克已經控制住了局面。
He wiped the floor with all of them.
他把他們都打倒在地。
Crazy thing was,he never threw a punch.
不可思議的是,他連一拳都沒打。
And that was it.
就像這樣。
It was over.
就結束了。
I thanked him.
我當時很感謝他。
And afterwards, I went around,
後來,我去找了他的破車,
got his piece of shit car,brought it to him.
把車給了他。
And then that dude,he looked me right in the eye,
然後那個傢伙,他看着我的眼睛,
and he said,"Thanks a lot, Taco."
說"多謝了,玉米卷。"
Now I saw what this guy could do,
現在我知道這傢伙有多厲害,
but I just had to fuckin' ask him...
但我他媽還是得問他…
"What did you just call me?"
“你剛纔叫我什麼?”
And I think he was a little surprised by my tone, but he said,
我想他對我的語氣有點驚訝,但他說,
"Hey, sorry, man.
“嘿,對不起,夥計。
I thought them was your friends
我以爲他們是你的朋友
and they was calling you Taco."
他們叫你玉米卷。”
After that, he just broke out into the biggest grin...
在那之後,他突然咧嘴笑了起來…
and he became the best friend I ever had.
…他成了我最好的朋友。
Was Mickey Kelley really that amazing of a fighter?
麥基·凱利真的有那麼厲害嗎?
People seem to think that the Holy Grail of MMA videos
人們似乎認爲綜合格鬥MMA視頻的聖盃
is the Rickson Gracie versus Yoji Anjo fight.
是Rickson Gracie和Yoji Anjo的對決。
But it's not.
但其實不是。
It's Kelley versus Blaine.
而是凱利對戰布萊恩。
And people think that it didn't happen?
可是大家都認爲,這事沒發生過嗎?
That just makes me laugh.
那隻會讓我發笑。
'Cause I was there.
“因爲我就在現場。
It all happened back in the early '90s,
這一切都發生在90年代初,
before the sport even had a name.
那時這項運動還沒有名字。
- Yeah.- Water?
-是的。—水?
- Thank you- You are welcome.
-謝謝 -不客氣。
Did you see this article?
你讀了這篇文章了嗎?
I'm thinking maybe a pink one or a blue.
我想粉色或者藍色的。
Here's your water.
這是你要的水。
So when we got to the airport,
我們什麼時候到達機場,
- they told us our flight was overbooked.- Thank you.
-他們告訴我們我們的航♥班♥超額預定了。-謝謝你。
Which left only one open seat in first class.
頭等艙只剩下一個空位了。
And I wanted my husband to have that,
我希望我丈夫得到它,
'cause it supports his back a lot better.
因爲這樣能使他的頸椎舒服點兒。
Well, I just had to ask,'cause for a minute there
那我就去問一下,因爲還有一段時間要飛。
I thought he was upset 'cause I was bad company.
我以爲他不舒服,因爲我不適合陪你。
No,and it may seem very silly,
不,這看起來很荒唐,
but I miss him.
但是我想他和他坐在一起。
We're on our way to Dubai to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary.
我們要去迪拜慶祝結婚50週年紀念日。
- That's where we met.- Oh, wow.
-那是我們相遇的地方。—哦,哇。
Wow, 50 years.Congratulations.
哇,金婚紀念。恭喜你們。
Since our last child left for college,
自從我們最後一個孩子上大學後,
we haven't been apart more than four or five hours at a time.
我們每次的分離時間還沒有超過四五個小時。
Wow.
哇。
Maybe the person sitting next to him would swap chairs with you.
也許坐在他旁邊的那個人會和你交換座位。
Excuse me.
對不起。
Pardon, sir.Do you happen to know
對不起,先生。您知道
who's seated in the chair next to you?
坐在您旁邊的是誰嗎?
A real nice young lady
一個很好的年輕女士,
and she's heading back that way.
她正往那邊走。
Is that right?
那我跟她說說?
I appreciate it, sir.Thank you.
非常感謝,先生,謝謝。
- Hi.- Hi.
-嗨。-嗨。
I, uh...
我,想...
Shit, um...
糟了,我想...
You're in seat 5F, right?
你的座位是5F嗎?
Yeah.
是的。
Look, I know it's...I know it's a long shot,
你看,我知道這是...我知道旅程很漫長,
but any possibility you'd be willing to trade...
但如果你願意交換…
Relax. I already told Mrs.Miller I'd give her my seat.
沒關係,我已經告訴米勒太太我會把座位讓給她。
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士們先生們,
we will be serving dinner...
我們現在供應晚餐...
So, uh, you, uh...
那麼,呃,你,呃...
You gals in some sort of beauty pageant or something?
你們是來參加選美的嗎?
No, no.We're, uh...
不,不是。我們是,呃...
We're doing this modeling shoot
我們正在爲迪拜一家新開的皮草公♥司♥
for this new fur company in Dubai.
做模特拍攝。
You're a fashion model.
你是個時裝模特。
No, well, it's my...It's my first time.
不,這是我的…這是我第一次。
The, uh...the law office I work in,
嗯…我工作的律師事務所
they represent this modeling agent
他們是這個模特經紀公♥司♥的代理
and he was nice enough to give me the opportunity.
他很好地給了我這個機會。
- Oh, okay.- Mm-hmm.
-哦,好的。—嗯。
So you... you a lawyer?
所以你…你是律師嗎?
I'm a paralegal,actually,
其實我是個律師助理,
but it's kinda just like a backup plan.
但這只是我的一個備選計劃。
- A backup plan.- Mm-hmm.
-一個備選計劃。-是的。
So what's the...what's the main plan then?
所以是什麼…那你的正選計劃是什麼?
To be a stay-at-home mom.
做個全職媽媽。
Well, once I meet my husband, of course.
當然是在我遇到我丈夫之後。
What? Why are you looking at me like that?
怎麼了?你爲什麼這樣看着我?
No, no, you just...
不,不,你只是…
you just don't hear that every day.
這些問題不是每天都能聽到的。
That sounds good.
聽起來不錯。
So what about you?
那你呢?
What brings you to Dubai?
你去迪拜做什麼?
I'm-I'm...I'm just going to teach.
我—我……我只是去教課。
Teach what?
教什麼課?
Uh, combatives.It's like martial arts.
嗯,格鬥術。有像中國武術。
Specifically, the martial art's called jiu-jitsu.
具體來說,這種武術叫做柔術。
It's-it's a Brazilian variation.
這是在巴西的一種變體。
Is it like karate?
就像空手道?
No, ma'am,it's nothing like karate.
不,女士,這跟空手道一點都不像。
It's... Uh, to the layman it would look like, uh...
這是…呃,對外行人來說,它看起來像是…
- Olympic wrestling. - Uh-huh.
—奧♥運♥摔跤。-呃。
The only difference being,you get your opponent
唯一的區別是,你會讓你的對手,
電影精選列表