嘿 尼克爾斯大夫 我來向你道別
Hey, Dr. Nichols, I was just coming down to say good-bye.
安東尼 我幫你整理行李吧
Anthony, I came to help you with your bags.
不用了 我自己能拿下去
That's okay. I can take 'em down myself. I got 'em.
那是 什麼
What's... What's this?
出什麼事兒了
What's going on?
是這樣 我朋友迪格南
Well, see, my friend Dignan
不知道這是個非強制性精神病院...
didn't realize this was a voluntary hospital...
他想了一套逃跑計劃
and he got this whole escape thing worked out.
他對此太興奮了...
He just got so excited about the thing...
我沒法兒告訴他真♥相♥...
I didn't have the heart to tell him...
沒法兒說...
no, that...
看着他那高興勁兒...
Look how excited he is.
我只能這麼做了 尼克爾斯大夫 我得爬出去
I gotta do it this way, Dr. Nichols. I gotta climb out.
這是二樓 沒關係的
It's only one floor down.
好吧 你動作能利索些嗎
Okay. But can you do it fast?
你知道 這看上去不體面
You know, this doesn't look good.
這種事沒半點體面的地方
None of this looks good at all.
多謝你了 尼克爾斯大夫
Well, thanks very much, Dr. Nichols.
你真的幫了大忙了 你真是華佗再世
You've really been a great help. You've been a great doctor.
哦 謝謝
Well, thank you.
能遞一下我的包嗎
Can you hand me my bag, please?
回見
See ya.
嘿 安東尼 別老逞英雄
Hey, Anthony, don't try to save everybody, okay?
好吧 知道了
Okay, I won't.
丹尼斯
Dennis!
再見了 費利西亞
See ya later, Felicia.
嘿 安東尼 謝謝你爲我做的一切
Hey, Anthony. Thanks for everything.
-再見了 保重 -再見 巴巴拉
-Good-bye. Take care. -Bye, Barbara.
-回見 克里斯 -謝謝你了 安東尼
-See ya, Chris. -Thanks, Anthony.
快點兒 有問題嗎 野 爽
Come on. Any problems? Yes! Wonderful.
等等 等等 你把誰騙去幫你了
Wait, wait. Who'd you get to do that?
你賄賂了看護 行啊你
Did you bribe the janitor? Smart.
-司機 我們幾點能到 -7:30
-Driver, what's our E.T.A.? -7:30.
好 一切盡在掌控中 這是我們未來幾個月的安排
Good. We're on schedule. Here's our agenda for the next few months.
你會發現事情順利進行
You'll find everything is in order.
精確安排 看起來不錯
Practice job. Looks good.
那是我們回來的第一步計劃 瀏覽一遍
That's our first move when we get back. Look it over.
在路上我會把摘要說給你聽的
I'll brief you on the way.
這正是我要做的
This is what I was trying to do.
實際行動 劫上一票
The practice job, a heist.
咱倆有目標了
You and I both respond to goals.
-那就是亨利先生 -信上的那個傢伙
-It all leads to Mr. Henry. -The guy from the letters.
言之有理 事情很棘手
Exactly. This is rough.
我要做的是 讓咱倆按部就班地行事...
You and I respond to structure...
這很關鍵
and that's what's important.
"下一個五十"
"The next 50."
這麼說 你頭回在精神病院 裏過得很愉快嘍
So, did you enjoy your first visit to the nuthouse?
小聲點兒 要知道 其他人不樂意聽...
Come on. Be sensitive to the fact that other people...
什麼精神錯亂之類的玩意兒
are not comfortable talking about emotional disturbances.
你瞭解我的 我是無所謂 但其他人就...
You know I am. I'm fine with that. But other people...
別多想了 你迴歸社會了 你沒問題了
Put it behind you. You're out. You're better.
-有道理 -這是新的開始
-You're right. -And so it begins.
現在 我們得塑形了...
Now, we should also get on a fitness regime...
仰臥起坐 騎單車 打沙袋...
sit-ups, hitting the bags...
我在沙漠那會兒 一天跑十公里
I was running ten miles a day when I was in the desert.
真的 對心腦血管有好處
Were you really? That's good cardiovascular.
從什麼時候起 你對健身這麼狂熱啦 迪格南
When did you get so avid about the fitness thing, Dignan?
啥 我怎麼狂熱了
What? What do you mean by avid?
我還真沒發現你是運動型的
I've never known you to be all that athletic.
你沒注意到我是運動型男嗎
You've never known me to be all that athletic?
-聽起來奇怪嗎 -我沒說你不是型男
-Does it sound weird? -Not that you're not a good athlete.
-怎麼 討論這很奇怪嗎 -不奇怪
-Does it sound weird to talk about it? -It doesn't sound weird.
我沒說這是我們的首要任務
I'm not saying it's the top priority,
我只是覺着這是個好的目標
but I think it's a good goal.
-我知道 確實是個好目標 -來 戴上手套
-I think it's a really good goal. -Here, put these on.
-很明顯 我們很速度 -沒錯 來去匆匆
-Obviously, good quickness. -Yeah, in and out pretty fast.
-快速 有效 -高效
-Real fast, and good intensity. -High intensity.
神效 因爲我 簡直神速
Great, 'cause I was like really fast.
我們有備而來 我想那是你的風格
The preparation was good. I think that's your specialty.
謝謝 如果這話由我來說的話
If I said that, it would sound like bragging.
就顯得像吹牛 好吧 說些不足之處
Okay, criticisms.
-不足嘛 -我只想到一點 做得不夠徹底
-Criticisms. -I've only one: not very thorough.
-還留了些值錢的東西 -我不覺得那是個錯誤
-Left a lot of valuables. -I don't think that was a mistake.
那是這活兒的底線
That was one of the limitations of this job.
還是那句 幹得不錯
By the way, great job in there.
-和你合作很愉快...-謝謝
-It was nice working with you, 'cause... -Thank you.
下一步計劃 亨利先生
Next order of business: Mr. Henry.
我知道你可能在納悶
You're probably wondering
我什麼時候把你介紹給亨利先生 我跟你說了
when I'm going to introduce you to Mr. Henry.
答案是 很快啦 實際上...
In answer to that question, very soon. In fact, judging from how well that...
這麼來 得這麼來
Here you go. You gotta do that.
通過你今天的良好表現...
Judging from how well that job went today...
收集硬幣和耳環...
including the coins and earrings...
這麼說吧 呃...
was, to say the least...
你連耳環都拿了 迪格南 拿了嗎
You took the earrings, Dignan? You took 'em?
呃 是我的錯 到今天了
Well, it's my fault.
安東尼 你什麼時候能吸取教訓
Ultimately, Anthony, when are you gonna learn?
夥計 你更像個爺們兒了 我該學你嗎
Man, you got another ball! Should I play your game?
我知道你還記着那份列表 因爲你簽過
I know you remember the list, 'cause you signed it.
"迪格南不該碰的東西"列表
"The things Dignan's not supposed to touch."
我怎麼可能邊行竊邊在腦子給那份鬼單子上的東西排序
I can't be sorting through all that shit in the middle of a burglary.
聽着 我不在乎 知道嗎
Hey, I don't care, okay?
那對耳環是我送我老媽的壽禮
I bought the earrings for my mother's birthday.
我出門 親自挑選的
I went down, I picked 'em out myself.
不對啊 那房♥子裏所有值錢的東西都在那份列表上
Hey, one thing is, every valuable item in the house was on that list.
或許我們該搶你家 你有想過嗎
Maybe we should've robbed your house. Did you ever think of that?
我打賭你之前從沒這麼想過
I bet that never crossed your mind.
怎麼了 怎麼了 拜託 迪格南
What? What? Come on, Dignan!
你知道我媽和克雷格那兒沒啥值錢東西
You know there's nothing to steal from my mom and Craig.
你好 格雷斯
Hey, Grace!
你人現在應該在亞利桑那州
You're supposed to be in Arizona.
你現在見了人不打招呼了麼 來
What, you don't say hi anymore? Come on.
這是...你是飛行員嗎
Is this the... Are you the pilot?
不是 我是安東尼 我是格雷斯的哥哥
No, I'm Anthony. I'm Grace's brother.
能讓我們單獨呆會兒嗎 伯尼斯
Will you excuse us for a minute, Bernice?
-你確定 -嗯
-Are you sure? -Yeah.
你跟她說...
You told her...
你跟你的朋友伯尼斯說 我是飛行員
You told your friend Bernice I'm some kind of jet pilot?
我該怎麼說 人們把你關進精神病院了
What was I supposed to say, they stuck you in an insane asylum?
那不是精神病院 格雷斯
It wasn't an insane asylum, Grace.
我說過了那是個讓勞累過度的人休閒的地方
I explained it was for exhaustion.
勞累過度
Exhaustion?
嗯 勞累過度
Yes, exhaustion.
你這輩子從沒工作過哪怕一天 你怎麼就勞累過度了
You haven't worked a day in your life. How could you be exhausted?
好吧 坐下 好嗎
Okay, sit down. Okay?
我今天上這兒來不是爲了跟你吵架 知道嗎
I didn't come up here today to argue with you, okay?
-還有朋友等着我...-誰
-I got some friends waiting for me... -Who?
-一個夥伴 -迪格南
-Some associates. -Dignan?
是的 迪格南 但是...
Yeah, Dignan, but also...
迪格南哪兒有問題 格雷斯 我以爲你喜歡他的
What's wrong with Dignan, Grace? I thought you liked Dignan.
-我確實挺喜歡他 -那你爲什麼嘆氣
-I do like Dignan. -Then why did you sigh?
他是個騙子
But he's a liar.
鮑勃·梅普爾索普 有潛力的逃亡司機 上
Bob Mapplethorpe, potential getaway driver, go!
-上 -我疑惑了
-Go. -There's an air of mystery about me.
別把事情想複雜了 能用上你就是因爲你有車
Don't complicate it. Your strength is you have a car you can provide.
別荒廢你的才華 再來一次 準備好了 上
Sell yourself. Start over. You ready? Go.
好吧 好吧 我擔着風險
Okay. All right. I'm a risk taker.
我在我爹媽的後院裏種了一片大♥麻♥
I'm growin' an entire crop of marijuana plants in my parents' back yard.
等等 你在你爹媽的後院裏種了一片大♥麻♥
Wait a second. You're growing an entire crop of marijuana in your back yard?
迪格南 聽着 我真的不善於利用自己 知道嗎
Dignan, look. I'm just not that good at this selling yourself stuff, okay?