Dear God!
天哪
Not a chance.
死心吧
And why not?
爲什麼要死心呢
She's a famous heartbreaker.
她已經拒絕了很多追求者
Do you know her?
你認識她嗎
No, but I know her brothers.
不認識 但我認識她的哥哥們
Don't. Just stop it. I can't look at you.
別說了 我都不想看你了
She's gorgeous.
她真是太美了
Sorry! My fault. Sorry.
對不起 都怪我 對不起
So where are we going?
我們要去哪兒
I thought Maidenhead.
我打算去梅登黑德
I know a rather jolly pub by the river.
我知道河邊有個很棒的酒吧
This doesn't look like a jolly pub by the river.
這裏不像什麼河邊的酒吧啊
No, we seem to have lost our way.
的確不是 我們好像迷路了
What a surprise.
我怎麼就不意外呢
You can't possibly marry him, Diana.
你不能嫁給他 戴安娜
He's practically a stranger.
他基本就是個外地人
Is he stranger than us, do you think?
你覺得我們算本地人嗎
Not much in it?
有什麼差別嗎
Has he got any money at all? No.
他有錢嗎 沒有
It's not as if you don't have other options.
你又不是沒有別的選擇
What about that Hugh? Didn't he have a castle in Scotland?
那個休怎麼樣 他不是在蘇格蘭有個城♥堡♥嗎
Mind you, who wants to live in Scotland?
不過提醒你 沒人想住在蘇格蘭
Oh, do shut up. She's talking about going
閉嘴吧 她現在要去肯尼亞了
to live in Kenya, for God's sake.
看在上帝的份上
Don't tell me to shut up.
不許叫我閉嘴
Diana?
戴安娜
Please stop going round and round and concentrate.
別一直轉了 集中注意力
This is your future life we're talking about.
我們討論的可是你的未來
It's your future happiness.
你未來的幸福
The thing is, I just know this is it.
關鍵是 我就是認定他了
You all right? I'm all right, darling.
你還好嗎 我挺好的 親愛的
Are you all right?
你還好嗎
That's the Milima Estate.
這個是米利馬莊園
More subtle fragrance, but it hasn't got the depth.
香氣很微妙 但缺乏深度
Mmm. And what do you drink?
你喝的什麼
Oh, I drink Nairobi Chai.
我喝的內羅畢香茶
But it's too black for the home market.
但對於國內市場來說 顏色太深了
We don't usually get wives
我們這種採買♥♥旅行
on these buying trips, Mrs. Cavendish.
很少會見到女眷啊 卡文迪許夫人
Oh, well, it's Robin's business.
這是羅賓的工作
I want to know about it.
我想了解一下
What is it you actually do out here, Robin?
說實在的 你是做什麼的啊 羅賓
Well, I'm a tea broker.
我是茶葉代理商
Um, yes, I collect tea, and then I broke it, and...
我收集茶葉 然後倒賣♥♥出去...
Well, it's very skilled work.
反正是個技術活兒
And what does Diana do while you're off "Broking"?
那你出去跑業務的時候 戴安娜做什麼
Well, she comes along.
她跟着去
My God, that's almost indecent.
天哪 這可不太合常理
I like it. Really.
我很喜歡 真的
God gave men jobs to do
上帝讓男人去工作
so women could have a little time to themselves.
就是爲了讓女人有點自己的時間
I like being with Robin.
我喜歡和羅賓待在一起
He really is quite bearable.
他真的很好相處
Well, I can't see it myself.
我可看不出來
It's all a complete mystery to me.
我真的完全想不明白
What Colin means is, how on earth did Robin manage to nab Diana?
科林的意思是 羅賓究竟是怎麼追到戴安娜的
Ah! Yes, my God, we'd all like to know that.
沒錯 天哪 我們都想知道
Yes, I don't know. How did you, darling?
我也不知道 親愛的 你是怎麼做到的呢
Do you hear that?
你們聽到了嗎
What? I don't hear a thing.
什麼 我什麼都沒聽到
Yes, exactly.
沒錯 就是這樣
It's like the dawn of creation.
這裏就像創世紀的黎明
You need faith to survive out here.
在這裏 要靠信仰才能生存下去
Oh, how can you say that, Don?
唐 你怎麼能這麼說呢
And you a doctor.
你還是個醫生
Well, I believe in the power of the mind.
我相信意念的力量
Did you hear about the prisoners on Kome Island?
你們聽說過科梅島上囚犯的事嗎
During the Mau Mau rebellion?
矛矛黨叛亂時的事
There were 60 of them, all crammed into a small tin hut.
他們有六十個人 全被關在一個鐵皮小屋裏
Prison officer wouldn't let them out.
監獄長不放他們出來
Mau Mau leader said, "Very well,
矛矛黨領袖說 "那好吧
I give my men permission to die."
我批准我的黨人去死"
Next morning, all 60 were dead.
第二天早上 六十個人全都死了
How?
怎麼會呢
Mind power.
意念力
They chose to die.
他們選擇了死亡
They turned their faces to the wall and died.
他們轉過臉對着牆 然後就死了
Well, I think I would have chosen to live.
要是我的話 會選擇活下去
Oh, I've got news. Oh, yeah?
我有個消息 什麼
Yes, it's a bit of a bugger actually.
其實有點麻煩
I'm never going to be able to have fun again.
我再也不能盡情玩樂了
Well, what is it?
什麼消息啊
I'm going to have a baby.
我懷孕了
Somebody's pleased.
某人很高興
Yeah.
沒錯
Very pleased?
非常高興嗎
Best news I ever had.
這是我收到過的最好的消息了
Well, since I proposed and you said yes.
既然我求婚了 你也答應了
Well, you didn't propose, though, did you?
可你還沒有求婚呢 不是嗎
Didn't I? No.
我沒有嗎 沒有
You said you had to get married before going out to Africa.
你說你必須在來非洲前結婚
Otherwise, you'd go native.
不然的話 你就得入鄉隨俗了
Yeah, that's right.
是的 沒錯
You did say yes, though, didn't you?
但是你答應了 是嗎
Apparently, I did.
很顯然 我答應了
Oh, dear. Oh, dear.
親愛的 親愛的
Never, ever have a baby. It's a blunder, Col.
永遠都別要孩子 超麻煩的 科爾
Thank you. Never.
謝謝 永遠都不要
Robin thrashing Colin again? No.
羅賓又大勝科林了嗎 不是
No. No?
真不是 居然不是
Come on. We're going to be late.
快來 我們要遲到了
Yes! Game, Robin!
勝負難料啊 羅賓
Oh! Well!
太好了
Colin!
科林
Well done.
打得漂亮
I never thought I'd see the day.
我從沒想過還能看到這一天
Well. It might be our time to break a sweat.
該輪到我們流點汗啦
Oh, God, here we go.
天哪 我們開始吧
I can't quite believe it.
我真不敢相信
I can't quite believe it, either.
我也不太敢相信
Thank you, Victor. See you at tea.
謝謝 維克多 下午茶見
Lovely job, Victor.
幹得好 維克多
You've been practicing while I haven't been looking.
你肯定是揹着我偷偷練習了
I have. It was the first set
確實練了 這估計是我
I think I've ever had off you in my entire life.
這輩子第一次贏你
Come on. Fancy another one? Absolutely not.
來吧 想再來一場嗎 絕對不要
I'm gonna quit while I'm still vaguely standing.
趁我現在還能站得住 趕快退出
God, I tell you what, this feels rather good.
天哪 我跟你說 這感覺真棒
Now I know what it's been like to be you all these years.
現在我知道你這些年是什麼感覺了
Oh, yeah, no. It is rather lovely, isn't it?
是啊 真的很棒 不是嗎
Look at this. What is going on over here?
快看 那邊在幹什麼
Okay, what are these contraptions?
這些奇怪的玩意兒是什麼
Mary, you are extraordinary.
瑪麗 你真厲害
Goodness, Katherine.
天哪 凱瑟琳
Oh, Robin will be a natural, you'll see.
羅賓會無師自通的 等着瞧吧
Never seen you like this.
從沒見過你玩這個啊
What is this? What are you doing?
這是什麼 你在幹啥
You just imagine you're jiving.
你就想象自己在跳舞
And what's the purpose of this?
這是幹什麼的
電影精選列表