公牛猶鬥
克莉絲託
Krystal!
克莉絲託
Krystal!
雷恩
Reign!
該死
Shit.
放下它
Drop it.
-我說 放下它 -她殺了什麼
- I said, drop it! - What'd she kill?
雷恩
Reign!
你在做什麼
What are you doing?
怎麼回事
What was that?
沒什麼
Nothing.
我不想每天被狗吠聲吵醒
I don't wanna wake up to a dog barking every day.
謝謝
Thanks.
嘿
Hey!
你的狗昨晚喫了我的一隻雞
Your dog took one of my chickens last night.
我警告過你把他拴起來
I told you to keep him chained up.
他沒喫
No, he didn't.
你怎麼能這麼厚臉皮地跟我說"他沒喫"
How you gonna tell me, "No, he didn't"?
下次再看到那條狗 我就把步♥槍♥拿出來
I'll take my rifle out next time I see that dog.
還好嗎
How are you?
-挺好的 -是嗎
- I'm good. - Yeah?
你怎麼樣
What's up?
你還好吧
You feeling okay?
-挺好 -你看起來很累
- Yeah. - You look tired.
她一路上都在睡覺 每次都是
She sleeps all the way over here, every time.
嘿 媽媽 還好嗎
Hey, Mom. What's up?
-你的頭髮越來越長了 -是啊
- Your hair's getting really long. - Yeah.
我喜歡
I like it.
謝謝
Thanks.
你長髮很好看
Looks good on you.
最近過得怎麼樣
So how you been?
非常好
Been pretty good.
-是嗎 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
克莉絲託給我惹了不少麻煩
Krystal's been causing me some grief.
你做了什麼壞事
You being bad?
這是什麼意思
What's that mean?
-你幹了什麼 -她在學校打架
- What you been doing? - She been fighting at school.
什麼 你爲什麼打架
What? Why you fighting?
那個婊♥子♥說了很多屁話
This bitch was talking a whole lot of shit.
-嘿 -而且
- Hey. - And, like...
我當時是自我防衛
I was defending myself.
-不要在學校打架 -她根本就不該打架
- Take that outside of school. - She shouldn't be fighting at all.
我明白 媽媽 我明白
I get that, Mother. I do.
但是同時 我想說
But at the same time, I mean,
有時候你遇到的人就是拎不清
sometimes you got people that just don't get it.
他們會一直惹你
They'll just keep messing with you.
有時候你必須表現出你被惹惱了
I mean, sometimes you just gotta show you're crazy
然後他們纔會識趣地走開
and then they'll leave you alone.
天啊 簡寧斯
Jesus, Janis.
-怎麼了 我只是說說 -不要鼓勵她打架
- What? I'm just saying - Don't encourage her.
我只是說說
I'm just saying.
你呢 小寶貝
What about you, baby girl?
你有乖乖的嗎
You being good?
-有聽外婆的話嗎 -你最近在幹什麼
- Being good for Granny? - What have you been up to?
沒幹什麼
Not too much.
有個新來的女孩 謝麗爾
There's this new chick, Cheryl.
她簡直太好笑了
She's hilarious as hell.
她想讓我加入一個項目
She's trying to get me set up in this program.
他們想開一個監獄農場
They're trying to open up a prison farm.
如果你表現好 拿到足夠多的分數
If you've got enough good behavior points,
然後你就能 你懂的
then you can, you know,
去農場幹活
go do farming.
所以這就是我現在要做的
So that's what I'm gonna try to do now.
-你要擠奶嗎 -我想試試
- You're gonna milk a cow? - I'm gonna try.
-就像 "我要給這頭牛擠奶" -簡寧斯
- I'll be like, "I'm gonna milk this cow." - Janis.
-我肯定可以 -你聽證會的日期確定了嗎
- I bet I could. - Have they set a date for your hearing?
這周應該就會有消息了
I'm supposed to hear something this week.
很好
Good.
-我需要你出獄 -我也想出獄
- I need you out. - And I wanna be out.
我需要你的幫助 簡寧斯
I need your help, Janis.
我知道 媽媽 我不想待在這裏
I know, Mother. I don't wanna be here.
這不是我想待的地方
Not where I wanted to be.
好好表現 要時刻想着這一點
Good behavior, that's what I want you to focus on.
我有 我有好好表現
I am. I am focused on it.
別搞砸了 簡寧斯
Don't screw it up, Janis.
我知道
I know.
嘿 現在該她喫了
Hey, now, let her eat now.
茱莉亞 讓開 讓她喫
Julia, move! Let her eat.
-我記得一半 -我什麼都不記得了
- I remember half of it. - I can't remember shit.
哥們 他媽的 那個穿着AJ的小子
Dude, freaking. That AJ kid,
他走過來把我的啤酒都喝光了
he came over and he drank all my beer.
里斯 他要把你東西搞壞了
Reece, he's wrecking your shit!
里斯 你弱爆了 兄弟 打他 打他
Reece, you suck, bro! Come on. Come on.
就是這樣 打 打
All right. Yeah! Yeah!
-雷恩 -你在幹嘛
- Reign! - What are you doing?
上啊 兄弟
Get it, boy!
嗨 克莉絲
Hey, Kris!
不要弄溼了
Don't get wet.
-你收到我的短♥信♥了嗎 -嗯
- Did you get my text? - Yeah.
-嘿 達里爾 -馬上來
- Hey, Daryl! - Hang on!
快點
Hurry!
-怎麼了 -今晚的派對在哪兒開
- What's up? - Where's the party at tonight?
不能在我家 我爸爸在家
Can't be at my place. My fucking dad's home.
能把那根菸給我嗎
Can I get that cigarette?
-這是我最後一根了 但行吧 -好
- My last one, but fine. - All right.
-你有假身份證嗎 -沒有
- You got a fake ID? - No.
日 好吧 你們
Damn. All right, well, y'all,
你們弄到酒了 就給我發短♥信♥
text me if y'all can get some alcohol.
別光來蹭我們的酒
Don't just come drink all ours.
纔不要 你要這麼說的話
Hell, no! If you're gonna be like that,
把那根菸還給我
give me that cigarette back.
媽的 她掉進河裏了
Damn, she fell in.
真蠢
Stupid!
-這是個意外 -我信你纔怪
- It was an accident! - Yeah, right!
你們去哪了
Where have y'all been?
-你怎麼溼了 -我們去游泳了
- Why are you wet? - We went swimming.
克莉絲託 你帶她去河邊了嗎
Krystal, did you take her to the river?
我告訴過你多少次河水是髒的
How many times have I told you that water's dirty?
我們沒去河邊 我們去了別的地方
We didn't even go to the river. We went somewhere else.
別騙我 站着別動
Don't lie to me, girl! Stand still.
-我不要 -她沒事
- I don't want to. - She's fine!
-閉嘴 -住手
- Shut up. - Stop!
-我知道你在撒謊 -我沒有撒謊
- I know when you're lying. - I'm not lying!
你不準再去看你媽媽了
You're not gonna go have any more visits with your mother.
好讓你改掉身上的臭毛病
So you can straighten up.
外婆 停下
Mom-Mom, stop!
把那條狗從我家裏弄出去
And get that dog out of my house!
歡迎來到第25屆地表最強競技
Welcome to the 25th anniversary of the toughest sport on dirt!
獨一無二的PBR
This is the one and only PBR!
職業騎牛大賽
在公牛背上堅持8秒鐘即得滿分
這是個壞消息
Oh, it's bad news.
希望能有些好消息
Hopefully, we got some good news.
很高興和你說話 坐好了
It's good to speak to you, man. Sit tight.
請把最熱烈的掌聲獻給
How about a nice big round of applause
能使比賽順利進行的小夥子們
for the boys that make it happen?
這些作爲鬥牛士勇敢無畏
They charge forward as our bullfighters.
再次歡迎內特·傑斯特斯
Say hey again to Nate Jestes,
盧卡斯·特奧多羅和亞伯·特納
Lucas Teodoro and Abe Turner.
聖安東尼奧 一定要支持
San Antonio, I need you to get behind
年輕的19歲的JW·艾倫
the young 19-year-old, JW Allen.
這哥們兒可是不得不上了