這裏流傳着很多故事
People tell a lot of stories around here.
但有時候
And sometimes,
一個人故事講得太好
when you get good at telling stories,
他就不太會講真話
you get bad at telling the truth,
或者知道真♥相♥是什麼樣子…
or knowing what the truth looks like...
或者分辨孰是孰非了
or caring about which is which.
這是我家人去世那晚的故事
This is the story about the night my family died.
你怎麼這麼慢?
What took you so long?
-你看起來精神很好 -閉嘴
- You look well rested. - Shut up.
還是甜的
Sweet too.
甜甜圈 咖啡
Donuts, coffee.
你買♥♥煙了嗎?
You get my smokes?
煙?我不知道你吸菸
Smokes? I didn't know you needed those.
我不管
I don't care.
恭喜你 你仍然是我最喜歡的孩子
Congratulations, you're still my favorite.
嗯
Mm.
競爭並不激烈
The competition isn't much.
他把那個女人帶到那所房♥子裏去了
He's moved that girl into that house.
嗯 聽說了
Hmm. Heard about that.
別唬你爹 孩子
Don't bullshit your daddy, boy.
你知道他們住在一起了 你也看到了
You know they're living together, you seen it yourself.
那是你祖母的房♥子 懷特
It's your grandmother's house, Wyatt.
魯爾!
Rule!
你的門怎麼回事?
Fuck you do to the door?
哦 是風
Oh, it was the wind.
風 風… 風吹開了門…
It was windy and the wind, the wind came through, and the door...
她現在住在這裏嗎?
Is she living here now?
瞧瞧她
Look at her.
她太漂亮了
She's so pretty.
她是吸嗨了還是死了?
Is she high or dead?
爲了把這個小美人留在這裏
I keep shooting her full of whatever the hell I need
我給她注射了很多東西
to keep her skinny ass here.
如果你不喜歡這樣 爲什麼不把他們趕走呢?
If you hate it so much why don't you kick them out?
魯爾要是離開了那裏他根本沒法生存下去
My boy, Rule, without that home is a dead Rule.
我做不到
I can't do it.
喬琳
Jolene.
-什麼?-住在那裏的女人 她叫喬琳
-What? -That's the girl's name living there, Jolene.
她是個妓♥女♥ 流浪漢 癮君子
Girl, she's a whore, she's a tramp, she's a junkie.
無名小卒
Family of nobodies.
難道我們家聲名顯赫了?
And we're a family of somebodies?
聽着 你很顯然已經沒救了…
Listen, you're obviously a lost cause...
但是那個女孩…
but that girl...
她必須戒毒或者回家
she needs to get clean or she needs to go home,
如果我下次來她還是這樣
'cause if I come back in here and she's like this again,
我就不會養着你了
I'm not gonna keep the fucking lights on.
我是認真的!
I'm serious!
你這個星期天最好給我清醒點去一趟教堂
And you best come sober to church Sunday.
你知道星期天是什麼日子吧?
You know what Sunday is, right?
是的
Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
我和阿比談過 他說這個星期天
I spoke with Abe and he wants to do something
他想在教堂給媽媽做點什麼
for mama this Sunday at church.
是嗎?
Did he?
我想這可能對大家都好
I think it'd be a good idea for everyone to go.
是的 也許不錯
Yeah, that could be good.
很多人都愛她 不僅僅是你
You know, a lot of people loved her, not just you.
叫那個混♥蛋♥牧師滾遠點
Tell that asshole preacher to stay out of my face.
我週日已經有很多事要做了
I got enough to deal with that day.
最後一批貨賣♥♥得很好
The last batch of shine sold really well today.
只剩下這麼多
That's all that's left.
那些男的今天又來了
The boys came again today.
他們做了什麼?
What they do?
向我扔瓶子 大吼大叫
Threw bottles at me, yelled something.
好的
Okay.
好了 都結束了
Okay, it's over now.
讓我們去…那個地方吧?
Let's, um, let's go to our spot, huh?
講講我們的故事
Tell me our story.
每天
Everyday.
從頭講起
Start from the beginning.
從前有一個小男孩…他很傷心
Once upon a time there was a young boy... and he was sad.
因爲他的母親失蹤了
His mother had gone missing, and his brother
他弟弟和他父親到樹林裏去找她
and father had gone into the woods to look for her.
這個男孩
This boy, it so happens,
和他最好的朋友在樹林裏
was with his best friend in the woods.
那時候大家都知道不該去森林裏
And back then everyone knew you don't go in the woods.
因爲樹林是一個危險的地方
'Cause the woods was a bad place.
他們只是害怕未知的東西
They was just scared of what they didn't know.
這個男孩的朋友 他也很害怕
Now, this boy's friend, he got frightened
他把那個男孩一個人留在了在樹林裏
and he left that boy in the woods all alone.
他害怕什麼?
What frightened him?
這並不重要
That doesn't really matter.
-那是我最喜歡的一段 -我
-That's when my favorite part happens. -Me.
是的 你出現了
Yes, you, there you were.
我看起來怎麼樣?
How'd I look?
像兔子一樣 又軟又怕
Like a rabbit, soft and scared.
然後呢?
Then what?
那天晚上我們都失去了母親
We both lost our mothers that night.
我站在你身邊
I stood by you.
在你身邊 直到日出
At your side until sunrise.
你把所有悲傷的部分都略去了
You're leaving out all the sad parts.
不能每天都想着悲傷的事啊
Not everyday's for the sad parts.
也有快樂的日子 快樂的部分
There are happy days, happy parts.
嗯?
Hmm?
生活總是有悲傷的
There's always sad parts.
那是什麼?
What's that?
這是一個拼圖板
It's a vision board.
這是我的牆 喬琳!
That's my wall, Jolene!
你又不關心
Like you care.
你最好尊重我的房♥子 給爺滾出去
You better start respecting my house and get your ass out the door.
這是你奶奶的房♥子
This is your grandmommy's house
如果我想的話 我現在就可以離開
and I can leave right now if I want to.
好吧 高高在上的小姐
All right, miss High and Mighty.
你要去哪裏呢?回到約翰尼叔叔家去?
Where do you think you're going to go, huh? Back to Uncle Johnny's house?
你想再和他在你的牀上一起醒來嗎?
You want to wake up with him in your bed again?
我還有別的地方可去
I got other places to go.
比如說?
Yeah, like where?
我要去凱士的房♥子
I'll go to Cash's house.
你會像他找來的其他妓♥女♥一樣
You're gonna die on his floor like all the other rat ass
死在他的地板上
whores he's got, huh?
你想要這樣嗎?
Is that what you're going to do, girl?
反正你也不關心我的死活
Like you'd you care I died anyway.
-至少他對我更好 -那就他媽的去啊!
-At least Cash feeds me better than this... -Then fucking go!
你等着吧 魯爾·蘭德里·韋斯特 你會後悔的
You just wait, Rule Landry West, you're gonna be so sorry.
你會永遠坐在這骯髒的地方
You're still gonna be sitting here in this filth,
打開收音機
and you're gonna turn the radio on
你會聽到我的聲音
and you're gonna hear me and my voice
你會想到你本可以好好愛我
and you're gonna think about how much you could've loved me,
但那太遲了 因爲我早就走了 寶貝
but it'll be too late because I will be long gone, baby.
遠走高飛
Long gone from here.
我覺得你會成爲明星
I think you're gonna be a star.
你根本不相信
You don't even believe that.
我相信
Yes, I do.
自從我第一次看到你 我就知道了
I knew it since I first laid eyes on you.
你撒謊不眨眼
You're lying like a dog.
我怎麼會說謊?
How can I be lying?
這裏沒有一個人可以遠離危險
There's no one from here clear to hazard,
你也是這樣 寶貝
hold a candle to you, baby.
也沒有人唱歌♥比你更好
Nobody sing like you neither.
你爲什麼不爲我唱唱歌♥呢?
Why don't you sing for me?
不
No.
電影精選列表