讓·盧克 我的導師...
Jean Luc, my mentor...
是他讓我有機會成爲一名廚師...
the guy who gave me a chance as a chef...
也是他告訴我牡蠣和蘋果都是上帝創造的
said to me it was God who created oysters and apples.
指兩樣完全不同的東西
並告訴我那樣改進食譜是行不通的
And you can't improve recipes like that.
但嘗試是廚師的職責
But it is our job to try.
作爲一名年輕廚師 我當然嘗試過
Being a young chef, I sure as hell tried.
我花了十年時間在巴黎做菜
I spent ten years cooking in Paris
併成爲讓·盧克餐廳的主廚
and became head chef of Jean Luc's restaurant.
我做的還不錯
I was good.
有幾晚我幾乎達到了巔峯狀態
Some nights I was almost as good as I thought I was.
99萬9696個...
999,696...
99萬9697個
Six ninety-seven.
至少別人是這麼跟我說的
At least that's what I'm told.
99萬9698個...
Six ninety-eight...
99萬9699個...
Six ninety-nine...
但我卻把那一切都毀了
Then I destroyed it all.
我的不羈使我在巴黎身敗名裂
My devils chased me out of Paris
並淪落到新奧爾良給人打雜
and I washed up in New Orleans.
於是我懲罰自己做苦工 成天剝牡蠣
I sentenced myself to hard labor shucking oysters.
99萬9999個
999,999.
而今天 是我贖罪的最後一天
And today's the last day of my penance.
一百萬個
One million.
燃情主廚
如果你給我加薪 這事就解決了
You could give me a raise and we'd be good.
你要去哪啊
Where the hell you goin'?
那個人抱怨咱們的雞蛋不好
He complained about the eggs.
說雞蛋就像死小丑的眼睛一樣
He said they were staring up at him like
一直盯着他看
the eyes of a dead clown.
他說他是您巴黎的老相識
He said he knows you from Paris.
還稱您爲"小託尼"
He called you "Little Tony".
小託尼
659號♥房♥
這是你父親的酒店
It's your father's hotel.
你可以自己進來
You can let yourself in.
血腸是昨天做好的
The boudin noir was cooked yesterday.
還用熱燈加熱了五個小時
It was warmed up five hours under a heat lamp.
上面起了一些硬皮
A little crust had formed around it.
你喝醉了還是嗑藥了
Are you drunk or stoned?
還是嗑藥了或者喝醉了 還是幹了些
Or stoned or drunk or something else
除了你沒人幹過的奇葩事
no one apart from you has ever been?
你居然提供烤金槍魚
You're serving seared tuna.
你還有自尊心嗎 託尼
What happened to your self-respect, Tony?
從瀕死的副廚那偷過美♥沙♥酮♥的人竟然教訓我
This from a guy who once stole methadone from a dying sous chef.
給毒癮患者使用的海♥洛♥因♥替代品
你經營過的飯店曾是巴黎最好的
You used to run the best restaurant in Paris.
是啊 但是卻被你毀了
Yeah. And you destroyed it.
很好 生氣了
Good. Anger.
-你好託尼 -在你人間蒸發以後
- Hi, Tony. - You know, after you disappeared,
我和讓·盧克只好關掉飯店
Jean Luc and I had to close the restaurant.
有傳聞說你在阿姆斯特丹被刺死了
There were rumors you had been stabbed to death in Amsterdam.
而且是被毒販子刺的
There were drug dealers.
讓·盧克的女兒還說你把她肚子搞大了
And Jean Luc's daughter claimed you made her pregnant.
但現在我回來了 我要得到第三顆星
And now I'm back. I'm going after my third star.
如果你想在巴黎重新開一家飯店
If you try to start a new restaurant in Paris,
那估計有一堆人
there are at least a dozen people
等着取你的小命
who will try to have you killed.
不 不在巴黎 我要在倫敦開
Oh, no, no. Not in Paris. Here, in London.
我要接管你的飯店
I'm gonna take over your restaurant.
我可以提個建議嗎 大廚
My advice to you, chef?
如果你想長命百歲
If you want to live a long life,
就閉嘴
eat your own tongue.
下午好 先生
Good afternoon, sir.
亞當
Adam!
天啊
Jesus!
-你之前去哪了 -路易斯安那
- So, where you been? - Uh, Louisiana.
-做什麼呢 -剝了一百萬只牡蠣
- Doing what? - Shuckin' a million oysters.
-爲什麼 -酒戒了
- Why? - Ah, gave up drinking.
挺好
Oh, good for you.
吸毒 注射啥的都戒了
Along with, uh, sniffing, snorting, injecting,
舔黃蛙和女人也戒了
licking yellow frogs, and women.
舔舐蛙的毒腺以達到致幻目的
三年來音信全無 你這個混♥蛋♥
Three years without a word. Nothing. You bastard.
-茜拉知道了一定很高興 -謝謝
- Celia's gonna be delighted. - Thank you.
她很想你 你知道嗎
She missed you, you know?
也非常擔心你
Really worried about you.
讓·盧剋死的時候 我們都很怕...
When Jean Luc died, we were afraid that...
你還不知道嗎
You didn't know?
我很抱歉 我知道你們過去很親近
Oh, I'm sorry. I know how close you two were.
他是一名優秀的廚師
He was a great chef.
來 喫吧
Hey, eat.
味道不錯吧
That is something, huh?
斯維尼 你剛收到了
Sweeney! You just received one of the
我聽過的最好的讚美
best compliments I've ever heard.
這位是亞當 過去的名聲有點臭
This is Adam. Kinda notorious, back in the day.
他說你的芝士胡椒意麪
Adam has just said your cacio
是他在羅馬以外喫過的最棒的
is one of the best he's tasted outside of Rome.
-你叫什麼名字 -海琳
- What's your name again? - Helene.
下次做芝士胡椒意麪的時候
Next time you make cacio,
先把胡椒烤一下 把多餘的水分去掉
toast the pepper first to remove the moisture,
然後再手工磨碎 好嗎
and then you want to grind it by hand, yeah?
-在聽嗎 -在
- Hello? - Yeah.
這混♥蛋♥是你朋友嗎 康迪
Is this asshole a friend of yours, Conti?
是很要好的朋友
A close friend.
另外 何不再加點切好的鼠尾草呢
Also, add some chopped sage, why not?
-他是美國人嗎 -對
- American? - Yeah.
-傲慢的混♥蛋♥ -他可是廚師
- Yeah. Arrogant prick. - Well, he's a chef.
天 還是這麼瘋狂
Jesus. Still crazy.
水
該死
Oh, shit.
亞當
Adam?
好了
Okay!
米歇爾 停下
Michel! Okay!
停下
Okay!
別緊張
It's okay.
你在巴黎對我做的事 我想了很久
I had a long time to think about what you did to me in Paris.
我在讓·盧克餐廳當你副廚的時候
When I was your sous chef at Jean Luc's,
我們就像親兄弟一樣
we were like brothers.
所以我離開後 你會痛苦是很正常的
So when I left, it's only natural that you were... hurt.
所以你要報復
So you took your revenge.
米歇爾 我不知道我當時爲什麼那樣做
Look, Michel, I don't know why I did that.
我知道那很糟 但...
I know it was terrible, but...
我到底對你做了什麼
what exactly did I do to you?
你竟然不記得對我做了什麼
You don't remember what you did to me?
不記得
No.
你把老鼠放進我新開的餐館後
You called the health inspector.
把衛生稽查員叫去了
After releasing rats into my new restaurant.
天啊 那可夠糟的
Oh, wow, that's terrible.
康迪告訴我你想得到第三顆星
Conti told me you're going for the third star.
我需要一份工作
I need a job.
在巴黎 他們說我倆是"守舊派"
In Paris, they say we are "Old School".
別聽他們胡說
That's bullshit.
好吧 兄弟
Okay, pal.
我們和好了吧
We're good?
瓊斯先生
Mr. Jones?
瓊斯先生 您的信♥用♥卡♥已受限
Mr. Jones, your credit card has been denied.
您已沒有足夠的資金來承擔房♥費了
There's no longer sufficient funds available to cover the cost of your room.
沒關係 我是託尼·巴勒迪的朋友
That's okay. I'm friends with Tony Balerdi.
託尼讓我告訴你 你的刀具都在包裏
Tony said to tell you that your knives are in the bag.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
你好 來點什麼
Yes, mate? What can I get you?
他
Him.
你用中東香料還有檸檬來醃羊肉 是吧
You marinate the lamb in za'atar and lemon zest, right?
是的 還有酸奶酪