布希維克
我們可能要睡在我妹妹的…
You know, we're gonna probably have to sleep
空閒房♥間裏
in my sister's empty room.
不要在她面前牽我的手
Probably don't even hold my hand around around her.
會很順利的 是吧
It's gonna be good, right?
你跟她說了我要來的 對嗎
Hey, um, you told her I was coming, right?
其實我還沒找好時機開口
I actually haven't gotten a chance to talk to them yet.
別開玩笑
Stop this.
你說真的嗎
Are you serious?
留個好印象吧 他們有很強的保護欲
Just make a good impression. They're very protective.
好吧
Oh. Oh, okay.
我懂了 你跟我鬧着玩呢
Oh, I see... I see the game we're playing.
我真的差點…我剛在想
I literally almost... I was like,
“把我扔在這裏吧
"Just leave me here.
我永遠住在地鐵裏好了”
I'm just gonna live in the subway forever."
- 天啊 - 他們會喜歡你的
- God. - They're gonna love you.
是啊 希望如此吧
Oh, yeah. I really hope so. Yeah. Yeah.
請乘客們有序離開車站
Exit in an orderly fashion.
本車站已暫停服務
All service at this station is suspended.
- 真奇怪 是嗎 - 這是緊急情況
- That's weird, right? - This is an emergency.
我也說不準 地鐵從不停運的
I don't know. Trains go out all the time.
至少我們沒被困在隧♥道♥裏
At least we didn't get stuck in the tunnel.
本車站已暫停服務
All service at this station is suspended.
真的發生過那種事嗎
That's like a real-life thing that happens?
你正好被困在了裏面
You just get stuck down there?
是啊 有一次斷電了
Yeah, one time we had a blackout,
我還要拿我的手♥機♥來照明
and I had to use my phone for light.
- 你說真的嗎 - 是的
- Are you serious? - Mm-hmm.
你剛剛描述了我最害怕的惡夢
That... You just described my worst nightmare to me,
我就做過這樣的夢
just right back at me.
光是想一想被困在裏面 我就會很焦慮
Gives me anxiety just to think about being stuck there.
你怎麼像小孩子一樣膽小
Why are you acting like such a baby?
我纔不是小孩 你纔是 你都長了一張小孩臉
I'm not a baby. You're a baby. Your face is a baby.
但這是人類的本能反應
But it's a normal human-being thing
不想被困在地下 懂嗎
not to want to get stuck underground, you know.
爲什麼你說我很奇怪 跟我說說
Why do you say I'm weird? Tell me.
因爲你剛剛很沒有男子氣概
Because you're not being very manly.
你不是應該要很強悍 要保護我的樣子嗎
Aren't you supposed to be all, you know, protective and tough?
好吧 真酷
Oh. Okay, cool.
我應該要保護你
I'm supposed to be protective of you.
如果我受到點刺♥激♥ 我會的
I would, if I had, like, an incentive.
- 什麼刺♥激♥ - 我想不出…
- Like what? - Um, I can't think of...
這樣感覺好點了
Yeah, it feels a little better.
我…對
I... Yeah.
更男子氣概 像個男子漢了
Manlier, macho, I'd say.
閉嘴
Shut up.
好吧 這有點不對勁了
Okay, this is a little weird.
空無一人
Nobody here, huh?
大家都去哪了
Where'd everybody go?
我不知道
I don't know.
他們剛剛就在我們前面的 對嗎
They're just ahead of us, right?
可能只是演習
It's probably just a drill.
- 你請走 - 謝謝
- After you. - Thank you.
沒事
Yeah.
什麼情況
What the fuck?
我去
Holy shit!
- 我去 - 我們得…
- Holy shit. - We got to...
- 不 不要 - 什麼 我們就丟他不管嗎
- No, no, no. Don't. - What? We just leave him there?
好吧
All right.
- 我們… - 我們…
- Um, let's just... - Let's just...
不 不 我們趕緊走吧 我們得離開這裏
No, no, no. Let's just go. We got to get out of here.
好吧 什麼…
All right. What...
附近有警♥察♥嗎
Is there police around?
人們到底都去哪了
Where the fuck is everybody?
我們到街上去吧
Let's get up to the street.
退後 退後
Back up. Back up.
- 這很不正常 - 到底怎麼回事
- This is not normal. - What the hell's going on?
一定有什麼大事發生了
Something seriously must be wrong.
我的天
Holy shit.
緊急警報
Emergency alert.
我也不知道 我沒遇到過這種情況
I...I don't know. I've never seen anything like that.
這裏是活躍作戰地區
This is an active combat zone.
致命武裝力量將會攻擊…
Deadly force will be employed against...
好吧
All right.
不 不 不 你要去哪裏
No, no, no. Where are you going?
你留在這裏 這兒安全 我就去看看怎麼回事
You stay here where it's safe. I'm just gonna go check it out.
親愛的 我馬上回來 好嗎
Honey, I'll be right back, okay?
- 不要 不 - 停下來
- Don't. No! - Stop.
喬斯
Jose?
喬斯
Jose?
我的天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我的天
Oh, my God!
緊急警報
Emergency alert.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
天哪 天哪
Holy shit. Holy shit.
好 我…我去找人求救
Okay. Um, I'm... I'm gonna go get help.
我去找人求救
I'm gonna go get help.
天啊 我要去醫院找人求助
Oh, my God. I'm gonna go get help at the hospital.
救命 來人幫幫我啊 求你了
Help! Somebody help me, please!
有人來幫幫我嗎
Somebody help me!
趕快給我趴下
Get the fuck down!
我男朋友 他…
My boyfriend! He's...
他們要來了
They're coming around!
什麼…
What the...
喂
Hey!
停下
Stop!
你到底是誰
Who the fuck are you?
給我趴下
Stay the fuck down!
我不能呼吸了
Ow! I can't breathe.
我好痛
Ow! That fucking hurts.
趕快走 快走 快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
該死
Shit.
好了
Okay.
- 弄死吧 - 好啊 好啊
- Man, fuck this. - All right. All right.
- 喂 - 誰在那裏
- Hey! - Fuck was that?
天殺的跑去那邊了
Motherfucker went over there.
- 你沒事吧 - 沒事
- You good? - Yeah.
快去 快去
Go ahead. Go ahead.
走吧 我跟着你的
Go ahead. I got you.
你到底跑哪去了
Where the fuck you go?
什麼都沒有
Nothing.
這裏也是空的
Empty in here, too.
看看這裏 你覺得怎麼樣
Oh, ho, ho. Look at this. What do you think?
你覺得會有人住在這種鬼地方嗎
You think someone lives in this fucking shithole?
我希望沒有
I fucking hope not.
好了 能拿什麼就拿什麼
All right. Well, grab what you can.
這裏臭死了
Yo, it fucking stinks in here.
到處都是些破爛
Old-ass shit everywhere.
好了 好了
All right. All right.
- 你準備好沒 - 好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
喂 等等 嘿
Oh, hey! Whoa! Whoa! Hey!
媽的 兄弟 她噴到我了
Damn! Fuck, bro! She fuckin' maced me, bro!
是個婊♥子♥啊 起來
Oh, yeah. And it's a bitch. Get up.
- 叫她站起來 - 起來
- Fuck her up! - Up.
丟掉
Drop it.
丟掉
Drop it.
手舉到頭頂 手舉到頭頂
Hands on your head. Hands on your head.
謝謝合作
Thank you.
很痛的 夥計
電影精選列表