好了
Okay. . .
親愛的,我們爲甚不選這件婚紗呢?
Honey, didn't we settle on this dress?
這上面有帶子,會顯得我很胖
It's got straps.It makes me look chunky.
如果你再瘦點,你就會被風吹走了
If you were any thinner, you'dcrack in two and blow right away.
不,媽媽,我屁♥股♥上有點松
No, Mama.My tushy's a little cushy.
寶貝兒,你和我一樣,正合適
Honey, your tushy's just like your mama's, and that means just fine.
拿着,媽媽
Take that, Mama.
嗯,要帶袖的還是無袖的?你覺得呢?
Okay, sleeves or no sleeves?What do you think?
哦,我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我還是喜歡這件
I still like this dress.
哦,媽媽,我們喜歡哪件不重要
Well, mother,it doesn't matter what we like.
嗯,問題是。。。
Well, question is. . .
Silas會喜歡哪個?
What would Silas like?
Silas!池子裏有東西!
Silas!There's somethin' in the pool!
這裏是“天使播報”
That was ''Angel yes''
您現在收聽的是肯塔基州威爾明的WQQG
and you're listening to WQQG here in Wilmington, Kentucky.
接下來,我們要播報。。。
Comin' up, we'll talk about...
嘿,你♥他♥媽♥的怎麼回事?
Hey! What the hell is wrong with you?
你沒聽到我說嗎?上面有漂浮物
Didn't you hear me?We got a floater.
現在,你這是他媽的在幹什麼?
Now, what the hell did you do that for?
它還沒死
It wasn't dead.
現在,把它弄走,我要這個池子乾乾淨淨的
Well, get it out of there.I want this pool clean.
怪我說的太多了,是我說的多嗎?
That must be askin' too much.Am I askin' too much?
嗨!嗨!啞驢!
Hey! Hey, dumb-ass!
我說的太多嗎?
Am I asking too much?
對。
Yes.
嘿~!
Hey!
我求了很久才爲你找到這個工作
I had to beg for weeks to get you that job.
還跟他說給你上了牙險,全家都上了
Talked him into a dental plan --full family coverage.
你現在怎麼養家餬口啊?
How you gonna cover a full family now?
Silas,你得讓人覺得更可靠纔行
Silas, you gotta be more dependable.
你就要與我外甥女結婚了
You're marryin' my little niece.
就要加入我們的家庭了
You're joinin' our family.
那,我知道你心眼好
Now, I know you're a decent fellow deep down inside,
但你得捫心自問,你的表現能讓我們滿意嗎?
but you gotta ask yourself, what are we all seein' on the outside?
啊,我們會幫你
Ah, we'll work on it.
你買♥♥婚戒了嗎?
You buy the ring?
現在,要知道,那是證明你可以被依靠的一部分
Now, see, that's part of that bein' dependable thing
我們早就談過了
we were talkin' about.
她有戒指
She has a ring.
你確實買♥♥給她了,是嗎?
And you did buy it for her, right?
我猜她不會自己給自己買♥♥婚戒的
I assume she didn't buy it for herself.
尼亞加拉大瀑布--噹噹噹當!
Niagara Falls - da da da dum!
看看它有多宏偉啊,太壯觀了!
Look how big it is.It's huge!
你知道每分鐘有6百萬立方英尺的水
And did you know that 6 million cubic feet of water
流過然後從170英尺的高空落下嗎?
goes over the edge every minute 170 feet straight down?
你們知道嗎?
Did you know that?
這裏有個冊子,想看的話可以瀏覽一下
It's in the pamphlet there,if you wanna have a quick look-see.
凱米?
Cammy?
你怎麼還在做這個?
Why are you still doin' this?
因爲,雷蒙,你應該知道
Because, Raymond, you should know
尼亞加拉大瀑布可是戀人們的天堂
that Niagara Falls is the place for lovers.
宣傳語這麼說的
I mean, that's the slogan.
是,就在小冊子上印着
Yeah, it's printed right there on the pamphlet.
看,看到了嗎?
Look, see?
哦,噗,雷蒙
Oh, poop, Raymond.
我想Silas已經償還了他欠下社會的債務
I think Silas has served his debt to society.
親愛的,他還在保釋期,他不能離開這裏
Honey, he's on parole.He can't leave the state.
哦,誰說的?----這是國家法律規定的
-Well, says who?-The state. It's the law.
哦,那我們會保守祕密的
Well, then,we'll keep it our little secret.
那樣會更有意思
And it's more fun that way.
尼亞加拉大瀑布可是熱戀的人的天堂
Niagara Falls is where people go when they're in love,
這纔是真正的定律
and that's the real law. . .
愛的定律
. . .the law of love.
哦,親愛的,你太美了
Oh, honey, you look so beautiful.
我要記住今天,記住它是怎麼開始的
I want to remember today,just the way it happened,
我看到的,我感覺到的
the way I look, the way I feel.
我一直都想要這麼美好
I always want it to be this good.
笑一個
Smile.
我想知道Silas的感受
I wonder how Silas is feeling.
Silas,別搞砸了
Silas, don't screw this up.
高興點,高興點,每個人都高興
Happy. Happy. Everyone's happy.
親愛的,我愛你!
Darling! I love you!
Silas,你是否願意,娶這個女人,camille
And do you, Silas,take this woman, Camille,
爲你的合法妻子,愛他,尊重她,無論疾病與否
to be your lawful wedded wife, to love and honor, in sickness and health,
都在神聖的婚姻中相愛至死不渝?
in loving holy matrimony till death do you part?
該你了,tiger.你能行的
It's your turn, Tiger.You can do it.
你要我再重複一遍嗎,孩子?
Do you want me to repeat the question, son?
你,你只要說是的,親愛的
You just say yes, hon.
說是啊
Say yes.
你只要說是的
You just say yes.
是,是~~~~~
Yes.
是~~~-----是。
-Yes.-Yes.
哦,等等!
Oh, wait!
哦。。。
Oh. . .
哦,天啊。。。稻米
Oh, jeez. . . the rice.
我忘記帶稻米了
I forgot to get the rice.
我們該拋灑稻米的,稻米代表了好運
We have to throw the rice.The rice is for good luck.
cammy...沒關係的----哦,沒人帶稻米嗎?
-Cammy. . . it's okay.-Well, didn't anyone bring the rice?
寶貝,就這樣吧----就這樣吧
-Baby, it's all right.-It's okay.
好吧
Okay.
恭喜你,Silas
Congratulations, Silas.
不和你的新娘跳舞嗎?
Not dancing with your pretty bride?
我沒法跳舞
I can't dance.
哦,這是你的新婚之夜,孩子
Well, it's your weddin' night, son.
沒人會在乎你的模樣
Nobody's gonna care how you look.
我不能和她跳
I can't dance with her.
她是camille
It's Camille.
有時我覺得...
Sometimes I just feel like. . .
看來你有些困惑.
Like you have doubts.
---我很想揍她!嘭!
---上帝啊!
-Like I wanna punch her! Wham!-Good Lord.
告訴我爲什麼.我的意思是,她太能說了
Tell me about it.I mean, that girl can talk.
她整天的在說,不停說,說,說,說,說!
That's all she does is talk.Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk!
-但你剛娶了她.---牧師...我有話要和Silas說
-But you just married her.-Preacher. . . I need a word with Silas.
我也想知道
Tell me about it.
你很幸運,Silas
You're a lucky man, Silas.
孩子,那女孩會爲你做所有事
Boy, that girl would do just about anything for you.
Silas!過來啊,tiger!
Silas!Come on out here, Tiger!
除了閉嘴
Except maybe shut up.
噢!
Oof!
你知道...
You know. . .
每個婚姻在第一年可能都會有問題
every marriage has problems the first year.
你的問題恰好在第一年的前幾個小時
Yours just happen to be in the first couple hours.
我知道你會克服的
I know you'll work through it,
因爲...
'cause. . .
如果你不能克服,我就會把你送回監獄
well, if you don't, I'm gonna have to send you back to prison.
三次前科,你就別想再出來了
Three strikes,and you'll never come out again.
來吧,Silas,過來
Come on, Silas.Come on.
---挎斗車!
---這是什麼玩意?
-A sidecar!-What the hell is that?
這是爲去尼亞加拉大瀑布準備的
And here's somethin'for the trip to Niagara Falls.
爲你和你所有的照片.
For you and all your pictures.
謝謝~~雷蒙舅舅
Thank you, Uncle Raymond.
謝謝你的挎斗車,你最好了,我愛你
Thanks for the sidecar.You're the best. I love you.
--再見,各位!---記得,好好的,你們兩個都是
-Bye, everyone!-Remember, be good. Both of you.
笑一笑,各位!
Smile, everybody!
我的小外甥女會安全到達的,路上小心.
That's my little nieceyou've got there. Be good.
照顧好她,Silas----再見!
-Take care of her, Silas.-Goodbye!
再見,冷酷的世界!再見---再見,親愛的!
Goodbye, cruel world! Bye!Bye, honey!
尼亞加拉大瀑布!
Niagara Falls!