For the lady of the camellias.
給山茶花女士的
And they're almost twice as large as usual.
它們幾乎比平常大一倍呢
I shall have twice as many as usual tomorrow.
明天我要有比平常 多一倍的量
Twice as man...?
多一倍…
Oh, don't listen to her, Barjon.
哎,別聽她的,巴榮
I know what those things cost.
我可知道這些東西的價值
Aren't you willing to listen to her when she orders hats and dresses from you?
她從你那兒訂帽子和衣服時 難道你就不願聽從她?
They're an investment.
它們可是項投資咧
Of course, I order too many flowers,
當然啦,我總是訂太多的花
hats and too many everything.
太多的帽子,一切都太多了
But I want them.
但是我想要啊!
To the theater.
到戲院去
And there's no limit to your extravagance.
你的奢華浪費是沒限度的
Now, you won't be young forever.
聽好,你不會永遠年輕
It's high time you settle something about your future.
這是你對未來 做個打算的最好時機
And I know the very man for you.
我認識非常適合你的男士
Really?
真的嗎?
Yes, really.
沒錯,真的
Aren't you interested to know who it is?
哎呀,難道你都沒興趣 想知道是誰嗎?
Oh, yes, who is it?
好啊,是誰呀?
The Baron de Varville,
是範維爾男爵
one of the richest and most elegant gentlemen in Paris.
巴黎最富有和最優雅 的男士之一
One foot in the grave and a wig on his head.
我想是一隻腳在墳裏 頭上有一頂假髮的吧
Not at all. Not at all. Quite the contrary.
不是,絕對不是,正好相反
He's young and handsome.
他既年輕又英俊
I heard from one of the girls in my shop
我是從我店裏 一個女孩那兒聽來的
who heard from his valet...
她是從她男僕那兒聽來
he's gonna be at the theater tonight.
他們今晚會到戲院裏
That's why I wanted you to look your best.
那就是爲什麼 我要你看來最美的緣故
Come here.
過來
I want to send a note.
我要傳遞個字條
And I'll give you a handsome tip
若你恰好送它到那男士手上
if you get it to the right person.
我會付你一筆豐厚的小費
Do you know the Baron de Varville?
你可認識範維爾男爵?
Yes, Madame. Good.
是的,夫人 好
Well, that's done.
哎,成了
We go this way.
我們往這邊走
My dear, you're as good as a baroness already.
寶貝啊,你已經美得 像一位男爵夫人了
Don't forget. I arranged it all.
別忘了這都是我安排的
Where are we sitting?
我們要坐那兒啊?
Box A, of course. I always ask for Box A.
當然是A包廂啦 我一向要求訂A包廂的
The baron can't miss it.
男爵不會錯認的
Come, come, old dear, open Box A.
好啦,廂娘,打開A包廂
Someone else is in there. What?
有別人在裏面啦!
Good evening.
晚安,夫人
Let me see your ticket. - Here.
讓我瞧瞧你的戲票 拿去!
Why, this says Box B.
哎呀,這是B包廂的啊
I asked for Box A.
我要的是A包廂
If you'd wear your spectacles, you'd see what you get.
你要是戴上眼鏡 就看清楚你買♥♥到什麼了
None of your lip. Not so much fuss.
不幹♥你♥… 別這樣,卜東施
Wait, who's in there?
等等!是誰在那兒?
A friend of yours.
你的一位朋友
Olympe. Olympe.
奧蘭普
Right.
沒錯
Well, what's so funny about it, I'd like to know.
真是的,我倒想知道 那有什麼好笑的?
How you arranged everything for Olympe.
你爲奧蘭普安排這一切
That cat. If you think I'm going to let...
如果你以爲我會讓…
a cheating, lying wretch like that upset my plans, you're wrong.
像那種欺騙、撒謊的惡婦 阻止了我計劃,那你就錯啦
She's got to change places with us.
她必須跟我們交換位置
Well, fight it out, ladies.
決一雌雄吧,女土們
My angel.
我的天使!
Marguerite, darling.
瑪格麗特,親愛的!
Oh, how are you, my dear?
哦,你可好啊,親愛的?
How beautiful we look this evening.
今天晚上 我們看來多麼美啊!
Nice perfume. What is it?
那真是好香水哩 是什麼牌子啊?
That's my secret.
那是我的祕密
And how are you, you old robber?
你可好哪,你這老賊?
You're great for teasing, aren't you?
你可真會逗人哪,不是嗎?
Is there any point in our staying out here in this draft?
沒其他地點了嗎 何必待在這擠人的地方?
Oh, look here, Olympe,
哎呀,瞧瞧,奧蘭普
there's been a little mistake about our tickets...
我們的票出了一點差錯
and we want you to change boxes with us.
我們要你跟我們換換包廂
Why?
這可是你說的,爲什麼?
I can't understand why you must sit in this box
不過我無法理解 爲何你們必須坐在這包廂裏
when yours is just as good.
你的也一樣好啊!
Well, you know Prudence. She's a woman full of secrets.
你知道的,卜東施 她是個充滿祕密的女人
Even changing her corset is a great mystery.
甚至連換個路線 都是天大的祕密
Some things have to be a mystery.
有些事必須要神祕點
But if you'll do what I ask you to do,
不過你若照我要求的去做
I'll send you that fur toque for a present.
我會送你那件 皮裘披風做禮物
It's a bargain. During the intermission, I'll move.
協議達成 中場休息期間,我會離開
Come here, Marguerite.
來吧,瑪格麗特
A note for Monsieur le Baron.
一封致男爵大人的短箋
Which is Box A?
A包廂在哪兒?
There, Monsieur le Baron. At the left.
那邊,男爵大人,靠左面
Show me to my seat.
帶我到坐位去
Doesn't Monsieur le Baron wish to send an answer?
男爵大人不想見那女士嗎?
I'll wait and decide that later.
等一下,待會兒再決定
My dear, do you see that gentleman standing up?
親愛的,你可見到 那位站着的男士?
Which one?
哪一位?
In the second row on the aisle.
第二排,靠走道
Yes. Do you know him?
見到了,你認識他嗎?
I know who he is.
我知道他是何許人
He's the fabulously rich de Varville, Baron de Varville.
他是鉅富範維爾,範維爾男爵
I didn't know that rich men ever looked like that.
我不知道有錢人 會長得像那樣子
This one does. He's looking at us.
哦,這個人就是 他正在看我們呢!
He's seen us looking at him.
確信你正看着他
I've changed my mind, Prudence.
我改變主意了,卜東施
You can keep your fur toque.
你可保留着你的皮裘披風
The Baron de Varville is on his way to this box,
範維爾男爵朝這包廂走過來
and I'm going to stay and meet him.
我要待在這兒見他
But he's coming here to meet me.
但他是來這兒見我的啊!
So that's what you had up your sleeve.
哦,所以你們才 這麼神祕兮兮的
I invited him to join us here myself.
我親自邀請他來我們這兒的
Nothing could be better. Thank you,
再好不過了
my dear Prudence, for arranging it.
親愛的卜東施 謝謝你安排了這一切
But having done so much, you really must let me receive him alone.
既然做了這麼多 你真該讓我單獨接待他呢
Unfortunately, I like him too.
很不幸地,我也喜歡他哩
Why unfortunately?
爲什麼是不幸呢?
Because his eyes have made love to me all evening.
因爲他的眼睛 整晚都在對我示愛
That's a lie. He barely glanced at you.
真會撒謊!他根本沒看你
I never took my glasses from his face...
我從沒把望遠鏡 從他臉上移開過
except for an instant to let him see mine.
除了離開一下子 讓他看清我的臉
Perhaps that was the instant he smiled at me.
或許就在那一下子 他對我微笑
He did not smile at you, and he won't meet you here.
他沒對你微笑 他不會在這兒見你
Then he must look for me somewhere else.
那他得在別的地方找我囉!
Sit down, Marguerite.
坐下來,瑪格麗特
Listen, Olympe, I appeal to your sense of honor,
聽好,奧蘭普 我請求你表現出榮譽感
if you have such a thing.
你可真是個…
Oh, shut up, you old woman.
閉嘴!你這討厭的老女人
Get out before I have you dragged out.
在我拖你出去前,滾出這兒
Come, come, Prudence.
好了,來吧,卜東施
You really are a fool, Olympe.
你真的是傻瓜呢,奧蘭普
You're the fool.
你纔是傻瓜
You know that Prudence is nothing but an old vulture.
否則你就會明白卜東施 只不過是老禿鷹罷了
Vulture!
禿…
She called me a vulture.
她竟然叫我是禿鷹
That one who'd pick a dead man's pocket.
會翻死人口袋的才叫禿鷹哪
I'll tell you something else.
好,我告訴你一些別的事
If you don't stop being so easygoing with money...
如果你不停止 這樣隨便亂花錢的話
電影精選列表