迪斯尼
出品
主演
大衛·尼文 飾 管家普萊奧利
主演
海倫·海耶斯 飾 聖·埃德蒙德太太
主演
朱迪·福斯特 飾 凱西
主演
雷奧·麥凱恩 飾 本大哥
快追!
Come on!
哇!
Whoa!
嘿!
Hey!
導演
諾曼·託卡
瞧我帶了什麼
Look what I brought you.
別說我凱西·布朗買♥♥東西不給錢
Can't say that Casey Brown doesn't pay her own way.
等一下,還有這個
Wait a minute,there's more.
回來!
Come back here!
放開我,你欺負小孩
Let go of me.I'm a minor.
規矩點,不然我打得你嘴歪眼斜
You behave yourself, or I'll knock you cross-eyed.
小人!兩個奸詐小人!
You creeps!You lousy creeps!
你們把我出♥賣♥♥♥給了警♥察♥?
You sold me out to the cops?
你閉嘴!就是她
Shut up!Well, this is her.
嘿
Hey.
- 走吧 - 內什麼,我整理了她的東西
- Let's go. - Look, I packed her things.
她不需要了
She won't need them.
那我要着也沒用啊
Well, they're no good to me.
小人!
Creeps!
別想給我安罪名
You can't pin anything on me.
我有不在場證明
I got an alibi.
事發時我正和三個哥們看電視呢
I was with 3 other guys watching TV. When it happened.
大兄弟
Big dude.
你以爲我不能從少管所越獄出來?
You think I can't bust out of juvenile hall?
你以爲我不能?
You think I can't?
我到哪都能越獄,聽見嗎?
I can bust out anytime I want, do you hear?
只要我想
Anytime I want.
嘿,放了我,行嗎?我真的是無辜的
Hey, give me a break,will you? I'm clean.
我這輩子從來沒做過這種事
I've never done anything like this in my whole life.
下車
Out.
這兒不是少管所啊
This ain't no juvenile hall.
等我指示
Wait for me.
這是個旅館?現在怎麼個意思?
So, it's a hotel.Now what?
- 現在你去洗個澡 - 洗澡幹啥?
- Now you take a bath. - What for?
我讓你洗,你就洗
Because I said so,that's what for.
你都不敲門的嗎?
Don't nobody knock around this place?
這廝又是誰?
Who is this joker?
那疤痕和您描述得一模一樣
The markings are just about the way you described them.
沒錯
Yes.
這疤是怎麼弄的?
Where'd you get those scars?
魯道夫·瓦倫迪諾(譯者注:好萊塢20年代著名男星)打了我,因爲我不願嫁給他
Rudolph Valentino beat me 'cause I wouldn't marry him.
再敢說瞎話我就不客氣了,回答我
That's the last time you sauce me.Now...
這疤是怎麼弄的?
Where did those scars come from?
我忘了
I don't remember.
用你的豬腦子好好想想
Just keep on not remembering.
穿上
Put those on.
- 幹得漂亮,詹金斯先生,我很欣慰 - 尚可
- Excellent work, Mr. Jenkins.I'm pleased. - Good.
- 本大哥先生,還有別的事嗎? - 沒了
- Anything else, Mr. Bundage? - No.
- 連衣裙? - 穿上
- A dress? - Put it on.
賬單發我吧
you will send me a bill.
本大哥先生,咱們說好是付現金的
Mr. Bundage, our agreement was payment on delivery.
當然,當然
So it was,so it was.
哈利·本大哥的徵信一直很好
And Harry Bundage always honors his agreements.
我給你開張支票
I will write you a check.
“凱西·布朗,沒爹沒媽,從小無家
"Casey brown, no parents,no memory of home.
年方十四,酷愛打架
"apparent age, 14.Character, bellicose.
四次感化
"four times remanded to juvenile hall.
必囚階下”,天吶
One time committed to correctional facility." dear.
既然你知道我是誰了,那敢問尊姓大名?
So you know who I am.Who are you?
在下哈利·本大哥,從事金融行業
My name is Harry Bundage.My business is finance.
專業風投,交易彙總
Investments.The putting together of deals.
我是個商人
I am a business man.
- 你是個壞淫 - 哈?
- You're a hustler. - Eh?
撲面而來一股騙子的味道
A con man. I can smell them a mile away.
管好你的狗鼻子順風耳!
You take care your smeller don't end up where your ears ought to be!
你是對的,親愛的,當然
You're right,my dear, of course.
哈,哈!
Ha, ha!
我是一個善於發現機遇的人
I'm a man who knows an opportunity when he sees it.
你就是我的機遇,而我也是你的
And you are my opportunity,and I am yours.
什麼機遇?
Opportunity for what?
迴歸高貴的瑪格麗特家族
The opportunity to become the honorable Margaret...
成爲聖·埃德蒙德古堡的第四世女侯爵的機遇
Fourth marchioness st. Edmund of Candleshoe.
這就是三歲的你
That's you again,aged three,
坐在你媽腿上
Sitting on your mum's lap,
- 在你♥爸♥把你抱走前拍的 - 那媽媽怎樣了?
- Taken just before your father carried you off. - What happened to the mother?
女兒失蹤後一年,她就死了
She died a year after the little girl disappeared.
後面的是祖母
That's the grandma at the back.
綁♥架♥案上了好幾周的頭條
The kidnappin' made headlines for weeks.
這是近10年的洛杉磯報紙
That's from a Los Angeles paper nearly ten years ago.
- 這是最近登載的 - 那小孩呢?
- And that's the last. - What happened to the kid?
噢,她可能死了
Oh, she may have survived the crash,
也可能在到處流浪
Wandered off somewhere...
神經錯亂了
In a state of shock afterwards.
也許她父親把她扔在了某處
Or her father could have left her somewhere...
她可能根本沒進車裏面
And she wasn't in the car at all.
總之,她找不到了
Anyway, she was never found.
那就是我的一生,對吧,哈利?
Which is where I come in,right, Harry?
對,你就是完美的復♥制♥品
Exactly. You are the perfect double.
年齡一樣,傷疤一樣
The age is the same,the scars are the same.
我掐指一算
And with what else I've got planned...
你都能騙過聖·彼得本尊了
You'll be able to fool st. Peter, himself.
聽起來完美。。。但我有幾事不明
Sounds perfect... But I got a couple of questions.
但說無妨
Certainly.
- 來點咖啡? - 不,謝謝
- Coffee? - No, thanks.
好了,第一個問題
All right.Question number one,
你肯定能大賺一把
There's got to be a bundle in it for you,
對吧,哈利?
Right, Harry?
可以這麼說吧
You could say there's that possibility.
好,問題二,我有什麼好處?
Okay, question number two.What's in it for me?
你?
For you?
歐洲旅行,奢華酒店
A trip to Europe,luxurious hotel,
乘飛機翱翔於炫麗之星際雲天
Jet flight into the wild blue yonder.
好了,實際的錢呢?
Okay. What's in it in hard cash?
相信哈利·本大哥,你不會喫虧的
Trust Harry Bundage.You'll be taken care of.
是啊,這纔是我所擔心的
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.
不,要不先談好,要不免談
No. Either we got a deal up front or no deal at all.
- 免談?逗我吧? - 要不先談好
- What do you mean,no deal? - Either we got a deal,
要不你另請高明
Or you can find yourself another look-alike...
再找一位長得像的去冒充
For the fourth marchioness of what's-his-face.
哈哈,我喜歡你的style
Ha. I like your style.
真是搶錢,給你
Pure larceny,sixteen...
十六盎司的英鎊
Bloody ounces to the pound.
好吧
All right.
你是怎麼盤算的?
What kind of a deal have you got in mind?
- 我要拿三分之一 - 三分之一?
- One third of the action. - One third?
- 不要臉的浪蕩♥女♥! - 別忘了,你喜歡我的style
- Dirty little guttersnipe! - Remember, you like my style.
三分之一
A third.
- 我給你百分之五 - 百分之二十
- I'll give you five percent. - Twenty.
百分之十,支出我包
Ten.Less expenses.
好吧,百分之十
Okay, ten.
再送我輛紅色法拉利
And a red Ferrari.
紅色法拉利?
A red Ferrari?
你連科目一都沒考過
You can't even get a driving license.
你搞到法拉利,我立馬駕照到手
You get the Ferrari and I'll get the license.
成交
It's a deal.
我們下一步怎麼辦?
What's our next move?
電影精選列表