看看他
Look at him.
看看他那張自以爲是的嘴臉
Look at that smug look on his smug face.
他還以爲他生來就該當總統的
He thinks the presidency is his birthright,
就像他是王位繼承人似的
like he's the heir to the throne.
我管你媽是誰呢
I don't care who your mother is.
你只是想毀掉我進哈佛的機會 不是嗎?
You just want to ruin my chances of getting into Harvard, don't you?
就像當初你把州長帶來
Like when you brought in the governor
搶了我幼兒園畢業演講的風頭時一樣
to upstage my kindergarten graduation speech.
但這次我不會讓你擋我路 不會的
But I'm not gonna let you get in my way, not this time.
天啊 我恨死你了
God, do I detest you.
我討厭你 班尼特拉塞爾 我鄙視你 班尼特拉塞爾
I loathe you, Bennett Russell. I despise you, Bennett Russell.
-我討厭死你了… -還好嗎 朗娜?
- I abhor you... - Isn't that right, Lona?
不好意思
I'm sorry?
你們的主席通常不是由投票決定的嗎?
Isn't your president usually decided by a vote?
是的 但是由於我們的成員是偶數 所以我們不能投票
Yes, but since we have an even number of members, we cannot have a vote.
-你們有多少個成員?-2個
- Well, how many members do you have? - Two.
-呃 她和我 -她和我
- Uh, she and I. - Her and I.
-她和我 -他和我 我和我 總之就我們兩個
- Her and myself. - Him and me, myself and I. We, two!
-我明白了 -他明白了
- I got it. - He gets it.
所以 應該優先考慮資歷
Therefore, seniority should take precedent.
-我比她大一個月 -不 是資歷 而不是年齡
- I'm a month older than she is. - No, seniority, not age.
我比他參加的活動更多
I've participated and placed in more total events than he has,
包括州錦標賽
including the state tournament.
我籌到的錢也比她籌到的多 包括我們的項目
I've also raised more money than she has for our program,
我們的學校和那棟可愛的大樓…
and for our school and for that lovely building...
你不能打着你媽媽的名號♥來給你自己鋪路
You don't get to buy your way to the top with your mother's Rolodex.
這難道不是約翰遜先生的最終責任嗎?
Isn't this ultimately Mr. Johnson's responsibility?
當然
Absolutely.
但他說 如果他做了這個決定 就會給我們社團帶來壓力
But he said that if he made the decision, it would cause tension in our club.
—納爾遜校長 這是我們的… —共同主席
- Principal Nelson, this is our... - Co-presidents!
什麼?
Co what?
聯合主席
Co-presidents!
所以 跟以前不一樣
Therefore, unlike years past,
你們倆最終要學會互相配合工作
the two of you will finally learn how to work together.
不 聯合主席違背了唯一主席的原則
No! Co-presidents goes against the purpose of even having a president.
那好 那就沒有主席
Fine. No president.
沒有主席?
No president?
沒有主席 聯合主席 跟我一點關係都沒有
No president, co-president, I don't give a damn.
一年後 我將在法國南部
A year from now, I'm gonna be in the south of France,
喝着濃香的 甘甜的 昂貴的咖啡 懂了嗎?
sipping something strong, sweet and expensive, capiche?
不懂
No capiche.
朗娜 我沒有精力也沒有時間
Lona, I don't have the energy, I don't have the time.
直白說 我已經忘了你們是什麼社團
Frankly, I've already forgotten what club you're here...
-辯論 -辯論
- Debate! - Debate!
去 出去 快走
Go. Out. Scram.
走
Shoo!
去和凱西談談
Go talk to Kathy.
校長納爾遜知道我們有多討厭對方
Principal Nelson knows how much we hate each other.
-他想要達到什麼目的?-也許它會給你一個教訓
- What is he trying to accomplish? - Maybe it'll teach you a lesson.
什麼教訓?
What lesson?
不知道 聽起來就跟我說的一樣
I don't know. Just sounded like the kind of thing I should say.
凱西 這是一種深仇大恨 我們之間沒有任何共識
Kathy, this is a vehement hatred. There's nothing that we agree on.
-你們倆都不喜歡這種安排 -除此之外
- You both don't like the arrangement. - Besides that.
-你們倆都討厭對方 -這一點用都沒有
- And you both hate each other... - You're not helping.
你現在是主席之一
You are now one of the presidents.
把它寫進你的哈佛申請裏 然後繼續努力
Put that in your little Harvard application and move on.
-爲什麼?-爲你內心的渴望
- To what? - To whatever your heart desires.
凱西 我的心臟一個肌肉發達的器官 它能把血液輸送到我的身體裏
Kathy, my heart is a muscular organ that pumps blood through my body,
雖然有浪漫情懷 卻與我的愛情生活毫無關係
and, although romanticized, has no bearing on my love life
-或者我的道德決定 -好吧
- or my moral decision-making. - All right.
讓我換個說法
Let me rephrase.
你有帶過誰回家嗎?
You ask anybody to Homecoming yet?
沒有
No.
我不是一個善於社交的人
I'm not a social person.
那又怎樣?你以爲我在等人約我出去?
So what? You think I waited around for some guy to ask me out?
不 先生 我有我自己的做事方式
No, sir. I got things done on my own terms.
看着我 我做的很好
And look at me, I did great.
不好意思
Sorry.
我最大的本事就是和人吵架 但對約會沒啥用
My greatest skill is arguing with people. That's not date material.
如果你穿着晚禮服出現在舞會上
If you show up at that dance wearing a tux,
在那個有性別歧視的電視節目中 你會更有女人緣
you're gonna be approached by more ladies than that guy on that sexist TV show,
我甚至記不住名字
I can never remember the name.
它叫什麼來着 那個有單身漢的?
What's it called, the one with the bachelor?
-單身漢 -就是那個
- The Bachelor. - That's the one.
我的意思是 爲什麼在高中談戀愛呢?
I mean, but why have a relationship in high school?
你們會因爲去了不同的大學而分道揚鑣 這就是浪費時間
You wind up at different colleges, and then it was all a waste of time.
爲什麼你們不打算當工程師 卻還學微積分呢?
Why do you guys take Calculus when you're not gonna become engineers?
因爲微積分能教給你
Because Calculus teaches you to...
不管它教給你什麼 這都無關緊要
Whatever it teaches you, it doesn't matter.
它給你提供了工具 對吧?
It gives you tools, right?
所以你的論點是我要成爲一個更好的接吻者?
So your argument is that I'll become a better kisser?
不 我的論點……
No! My argument...
是的 等等 是的
Well, yes. Wait, yes!
我要講的是長久的關係 但是接吻更好
I was gonna talk about lasting relationships, but kissing is better.
忘掉耶魯吧 專注於成爲一個更好的接吻者
Forget Yale. Focus on becoming a better kisser.
-你寫下來了嗎?-你要我寫下來嗎?
- Are you writing this down? - You want me to write it?
這個世界需要
The world needs good men
懂得接吻的男人
who know how to kiss.
我是認真的 你寫下來了嗎?
I'm dead serious. Are you writing this down?
-不 -你應該
- No! - Well, you should,
因爲關係研究是金本位制
because Research Connection is the gold standard!
你甚至不能在那個網站上查找特定日期
You can't even do a date-specific search on that site,
-而且還要花一百多美元 -就50多美元
- and it's a hundred dollars more... - It's $50 more.
是啊 你用50美元的鈔票擦屁♥股♥ 你當然說得輕巧
Yeah, easy for you to say when you wipe your ass with $50 bills.
但是對於我們這些沒有機會享受奢侈的人來說
But for those of us who don't have the opportunity to have that luxury...
停
Stop!
別浪費我的時間
Not my tempo.
“別浪費我的時間”來吧
"Not my tempo." Come on, from Whiplash.
真的嗎?沒人看過?JK西蒙斯 他獲得了奧斯卡獎
Really? Nobody saw it? JK Simmons. He won an Academy Award.
約翰遜先生 就像我說的
Mr. Johnson, as I was saying...
額外的50美元在我們的預算之內 朗娜
The extra 50 bucks is within our budget, Lona.
而且 你也不需要總提
And furthermore, there's no reason you should ever mention
你的同學預計的財富以及他們是否有能力
your fellow student's estimated wealth and whether they can or cannot afford
用任何一種貨幣來擦屁♥股♥
to wipe their butts with any type of currency.
約翰遜先生 這個網站很垃圾
Mr. Johnson, it's a terrible site.
我們每年只能訂閱一個數據研究庫
We only get to buy a subscription to one research database per year,
我們應該選擇東法 它排名第一
and it should be East Law. It's ranked number one.
-是你和你媽媽說的? -美國新聞這麼報道的
- By you and your mom? - By U.S. News Report.
此外 我們必須節約資金
And besides, we have to conserve our funds,
泰勒和塔克才能得到他們需要的學習資源
so that Taylor and Tucker have the resources they need to learn.
誰?
Who?
泰勒和塔克今天下午加入了我們社團
Taylor and Tanner joined our club this afternoon.
他們應該有自己的想法
And they deserve to have an opinion.
民♥主♥就是民♥主♥ 就算他們無知 那也沒關係
Democracy is democracy. It doesn't matter if they're uneducated.
-新來的 她的意思是新來的 -沒什麼區別
- New. She means new. - Same difference.
她的意思是新來的
She means new.
我們甚至不知道什麼是數據研究庫
We don't even know what a research database is.
你們倆都會做得很好
You both are going to do great.
現在 首先 這個團隊需要一些新面孔
Now, first of all, this team needed some new faces,
顯然也需要一種新態度
and apparently a new attitude.
其次如果我們今年能有所進展
Second of all, if we're gonna get anywhere this year,
你們兩個必須達成一致 任何事情
you two have gotta agree on something, anything,
否則我發誓我會讓這對雙胞胎做共同主席
or I swear I'm gonna make the twins co-presidents.
班尼特說他籌到了資金?我是不是可以認爲是他挨家挨戶地敲門籌到的?
Bennett said he raised money? Am I to assume he went door to door?
因爲他媽媽是裝着口紅的自動提款機 每次放屁都會放出來50支
Cause his mother's an ATM with lipstick who releases 50s every time she farts.
她是一位非常受歡迎的參議員
She's a very popular senator.
拜託
Please.
茱莉亞是州參議員
Julia's a state senator.
對我來說 她仍然是那個住在圖書館裏的少年機器人
And to me, she's still the teenage robot who lived in the library.
嘿 我也住在圖書館裏
Hey! I live in the library.
電影精選列表