通常來說 演員會比普通人更好看
爲什麼不呢
爲什麼我們要被剝奪美的享受呢
美麗是演員最大的財富
它給予演員以更廣的表演範圍和更大的可能性
演員越好看 可扮演的角色就越多
漂亮的演員有先天的優勢
因爲我們都喜歡好看的臉蛋
寶琳·凱爾
人生束縛
臺詞
Line.
她以爲她可以
She thinks she's fooling us
用悲傷的小眼睛愚弄我們
with those sad, little eyes.
但她沒什麼不同
But she's just like the others.
恐懼又令人憐憫
Fear and pity.
她終會背叛我們
She'll betray us in the end.
她連金髮都是染的
Her hair is not even really blonde.
從我們的祖先開始
...since the time of our earliest ancestors,
就有一種原始且本能的衝動
an innate and essentially human impulse.
正是這種品質使人區別於禽獸
This very quality is what separates man from beast.
它就是我們對於秩序 對稱
It is a manifestation of our inherent desire
和美的內在渴望
for order, for symmetry, for beauty.
沒錯 就是這樣
That's it, that's it.
慢慢來
Oh, gentle.
醫生
Doctor!
芙蕾達
Freda!
受傷了嗎
Are you injured?
我去叫布魯托
I'll get Brutto.
不 不 你走吧 我自己來
No, no, you can go. I'll see to it myself.
-我要和芙蕾達單獨說幾句 -還有病人呢
- Let me speak with Freda alone. - But, the patient.
-沒事的 -但是 醫生
- Never mind that. - But, Doctor...
謝了 奧爾加
Thank you, Olga.
好的 醫生 我去等着
Yes, Doctor, I'll be waiting.
我親愛的芙蕾達 我告訴你要待在房♥間裏
Freda, my dear. I warned you to stay in your quarters.
這些病人都有很嚴重的病
These patients have very serious diseases.
傳染性很強的
They are highly contagious.
你要是有個三長兩短
If anything ever were to happen to you...
聽起來像是真的槍聲
That sounded like a real gun.
都還好嗎 出什麼事了
Is everyone okay? What happened?
-停 -停
- Cut! - Cut.
我覺得外面有獵人
I think there are hunters out there.
你要是有個三長兩短
If anything ever were to happen to you,
我不會原諒自己的
I'd never forgive myself.
-我的英雄 馬克斯 -沒錯
- My hero, Max. - Yeah, well.
-不好意思 誰是負責人 -不是我
- Excuse me, who's in charge here? - Not me.
-那誰是 -去找特特拉利尼
- Who is? - Try Tetrallini.
不行 這個不完美
No, this one is imperfect.
好 這個可以
Yes, we will use this one.
-打擾一下 -不行 過
- Excuse me. - No, out.
-女士 -好 這個完美
- Ma'am? - Yes, this one is perfect.
不行 拿走
No, take this one away.
女士 你得挪一下你的卡車
Ma'am, you need to move your trucks.
它們擋着路了
They're blocking our driveway.
我要找誰反映這個問題 誰是管事的
Who can I speak to about that? Who's in charge here?
不好意思 我該找誰說挪車的事
Excuse me, who should I speak to about moving the trucks?
這你得和特特拉利尼說
You need to talk to Tetrallini about that.
你們必須馬上挪車
I need you to move them right now.
演員全是兒童 我還以爲都是矮子
It's got an all-child cast. I thought it was all dwarves.
亞里士多德說過 所有小孩都是矮子
All children are dwarves, Aristotle said that.
打擾一下 你們的卡車擋着路了
Excuse me. Your trucks are blocking our driveway.
你們必須立馬挪開
They need to move right now.
不好意思 能幫幫我嗎
Excuse me, can you help me with this?
扎克
Zach?
-你想問誰就問誰 -扎克 扎克 扎克
- Just ask who you wanna ask... - Zach, Zach, Zach.
但要確保你
...but just make sure you...
羣衆演員有飲食禁忌嗎
Do the extras have dietary restrictions?
多謝
Thanks.
-我聽說捲心萵苣 -特特拉利尼
- I was told iceberg lettuce... - Tetrallini?
打擾一下 這是你用來拍攝的相機嗎
Oh, excuse me. Sorry. Is this the camera you're shooting with?
-對 很小 對吧 -太袖珍了
- Yeah, crazy, right? - That's tiny.
對啊 相機的體積越來越小了
Yeah, they just keep getting smaller and smaller, these days.
真正重要的是鏡頭
It's really all about the lens, though.
你要是想知道我可以和你講講
I could talk to you about that if you want.
-莎拉·瓦格納 -是我
- Sarah Wagner! - Yeah.
-我是瓊·貝克特 -你好
- I'm Joan Beckett. - Hi.
-我是來採訪梅布爾的 -特特拉利尼
- I'm here to interview Mabel. - Tetrallini?
很榮幸見到你
Oh, great to meet you.
-你是特特拉利尼嗎 -我們剛剛談過
- Are you Tetrallini? - We just talked about that.
你有見到梅布爾嗎
Have you seen Mabel?
沒有 你可以問問莫利
No, you could talk to Molly.
好 謝謝 我是你的粉絲
Okay, thank you. I'm a huge fan!
-謝謝 -特特拉利尼
- Oh, thank you. - Tetrallini?
-我們排着長隊買♥♥麪包 -特特拉利尼
- We wait in long line for loaf of bread. - Is Tetrallini
是男還是女的
a man or a woman?
我一直想要紋一個 但無法下決心
I always wanted one, but it's such a serious commitment.
一輩子的標記
Marked for life.
你覺得紋一個
How do you think of a symbol
獨一無二的
that's completely unique to you
能完美表達你個性的圖案
and perfectly expresses your individuality,
比如條形碼之類的怎麼樣
like a barcode or something?
我父親說紋身是對上帝無禮
My father says tattoos are an insult to God.
那個紋了身的女士會怎麼想呢
Now, how would the tattooed lady feel about that?
會有紋了身的女士嗎
Is there gonna be a tattooed lady?
明天就知道了
We'll find out tomorrow.
明天啊
Tomorrow.
我想知道有沒有長鬍子的女士
I wonder if there'll be a bearded lady.
如果沒有 那我算一個了
If not, I could play the part.
天啊 我也是
Oh God, me too.
你也有嗎 我沒看到啊
You? I don't see anything suspicious.
看 仔細點
Look, look.
不 你這是絲絨一樣 我就像猿猴毛
No, that's like wispy silk down. I'm an ape woman.
-你肯定知道 -我拔過更嚴重的
- As you obviously know. - I've plucked much worse.
誰啊
Who?
我纔不說
Code of silence.
也挺好的 說明我能信任你
Ah, I guess that's good. I can trust you.
梅布爾 請容我把你介紹給貝希德爾女士
Mabel, I wanted to introduce you to Ms Bechdel.
-貝克特 瓊·貝克特 -我是梅布爾
- Beckett, Joan Beckett. - Mabel.
-很榮幸見到你 -貝克特女士 不好意思
- Nice to meet you. - Ms. Beckett, I'm sorry.
她在寫報道
She's writing the article.
等你回到旅館再談吧 我不想打擾你
I'll talk to you at the hotel. I don't want to bother you now.
沒事的 我們在聊誰鬍子多的事
Oh, that's all right. We're just comparing facial hair.
那我是冠軍了
I have you all beat.
不好說 競爭很激烈的
I don't know. You have stiff competition.
-莫利 你怎麼處理的 -電解脫毛
- Molly, how's your beard? - Oh, electrolysis.
那是我花的最值的1100美元
Best eleven hundred bucks I ever spent.
真的嗎 花了1100
Really? Eleven hundred?
這裏好像就有提供這種脫毛的 在另一側
They do that here, I think, in the other wing.
女士有鬍子馬上就又流行了
Female facial hair is making a comeback.
值得懷疑
I doubt that.
-莫利 你後悔了嗎 -纔不
- Do you regret it now, Molly? - No.
說真的 腋毛 短髮 非洲式髮型 眼鏡
It's true. Armpit hair, short hair, Afros, eyeglasses.
都是分階段流行的
These things go in phases.
-傷疤現在很流行 -因爲傑昆·菲尼克斯
- Scars are kind of a thing now. - Joaquin Phoenix.
即使是貧乳也有過短暫的流行史
Even small breasts had a brief moment in history.
那我肯定是錯過了
I must've missed that one.
你呢 米歇爾 你要做點什麼
What about you, Michelle? You need any work done?
她不需要 很完美了
No, she's perfect.
-停 -停
- Cut. - Cut!
再來一遍
Try it again,
但這次要從近景到遠景
but moving away from the girl.
讓她被這些孤獨的人嚇到
It'd be more effective as she becomes dwarfed
會更好
by these lonely sh...
-停 -停
- Cut. - Cut!
應該吧
I guess so, um...
儘管我從不區分這些
Although, I don't make those distinctions.
電影精選列表