這是一個不爲人知的真實故事
This is the untold true story
關於這個世界上最有名的王子
of the most famous prince the world has ever known.
你知道
You know him -
他經常去解救不幸的少女
always coming to the rescue of some damsel in distress.
當然 我更瞭解他
Well, I know him better.
他想要的
Hey, all he ever wanted
是讓每個女孩都覺得自己是公主
was to make every girl feel like a princess.
這你能怪他嗎?
Can you blame him?
當睡美人沉睡了一百年時
When Sleeping Beauty took a hundred-year nap,
是他把她喚醒了
he was there with a wake-up call.
當灰姑娘需要一個舞伴
When Cinderella needed a partner
在宴會上跳舞時
toe-to-toe on the dancefloor,
是他及時出現了
he was a shoo-in.
當白雪公主咬了有毒的蘋果
When Snow White bit that poisoned apple,
是他的吻變成了解藥
his kiss was the cure.
但一個人不能有過多的好事
But you can have too much of a good thing.
不然就會像他一樣陷入這個麻煩
And that's exactly what got him into this mess.
麻煩?我只是有點太過於
Mess? I'm just a bit too...
有魅力罷了
..charming, that's all.
看起來怎麼樣? 把我畫得好看嗎?
How we doing? You got my good side?
問的有點多餘 我怎麼樣都很帥
Trick question. They're both my good side.
好吧 至少大家都這麼說
Well, at least that's what they tell me.
好了 這是爲你婚禮準備的畫像
Come on, this is for your wedding portrait.
給我一個像墜入愛河中的男人一樣的微笑
Give me a smile like a man in love.
墜入愛河?我真希望我明白這是什麼意思
Love? I wish I even knew what that meant.
那麼 既然是這樣 你是怎麼遇到你的公主的
Well, then, how did you meet your princess?
當然 那是我永遠沒辦法忘懷的時刻
Ah, yes, it was a moment I will never forget.
啊 等等 你說的是哪個公主?
Ooh. Which princess do you mean exactly?
灰姑娘 睡美人 白雪公主
Cinderella! Sleeping Beauty! Snow White!
三位公主 歡迎來到弗拉澤蛋糕店
All three princesses! Welcome to Frazelli's!
我需要一個結婚蛋糕
I need a wedding cake!
我們可以制♥作♥四國之內最好的結婚蛋糕
We make the finest wedding cakes in the four kingdoms.
希望如此
I hope so.
沒有人能在我的舞會上打瞌睡
Nobody's going to snooze at my ball.
可能除了我
Except maybe me.
我要嫁給一位王子了
I'm marrying a prince.
是啊 我確信他也不過就是自稱王子
Yeah, I'm sure he's a prince of a guy or whatever,
但我愛的人 他是一個真正的王子
but my beloved, he's an actual prince.
這些無聊的話對着你的小鳥說吧
Sing it to some birds who care.
我們能別說了嗎?我的婚禮就快要到了
Can we get on with this? My wedding is really soon.
-有多快? -哦 小心
- How soon? - Oh, careful!
你眉頭皺多了 眼睛就會像個醜陋的女巫
You frown too much and you'll get wicked witch eyes!
而且你的鏡子會告訴你
And your mirror will tell you -
擋着你的面
he'll tell you right to your face.
女士們 女士們
Ladies, ladies!
依我40年的經驗 我知道沒有兩塊蛋糕
In 40 years, I have learned that no two cakes
和兩個新娘是相似的
and no two grooms are alike.
所以 你們每個人告訴我一些
So, each of you, tell me something
關於那個讓你們如此着迷的男人的事情吧
about the man who has enchanted you so.
他們稱我是不幸的女孩
♪ They call me a damsel in distress
因爲我獲得了我的獎勵
♪ 'Cause I won my prize
一個坐擁王國 有着棕色大眼睛
♪ The one with the kingdom and the big brown eyes
一個有着美妙的歌♥喉
♪ The one with the voice that can boom like music
哦 天哪 他知道嗎
♪ And my, oh, my, does he know how to use it
我不和你開玩笑
♪ I'm not playing with ya
他看着你的眼睛
♪ He looks into your eyes
知道該對你說什麼
♪ Knows what to say to ya... ♪
他很英俊 大家都認同
♪ He's so beautiful, that's the consensus
我敢打賭 我會成爲他的公主
♪ I'll bet the crown jewels I will be his princess
我喜歡他的笑容
♪ I like him for his smile
我喜歡他的頭髮
♪ I like him for his hair
我喜歡他的風格
♪ I like him for his style
我喜歡他的溫文爾雅
♪ I like him 'cause he's so debonair
-他是我的寶藏男孩 -我的寶藏男孩
- ♪ He's my trophy boy - ♪ My trophy boy
我的寶藏男孩
♪ My trophy boy
我想擁有他
♪ I want him for myself
我想把他藏起來
♪ I want to lock him down
我像渴望王冠一樣渴望那枚鑽戒在我手指上
♪ I want that ring on my finger like I want that crown
-他是我的寶藏男孩 我的寶藏男孩
♪ He's my trophy boy, my trophy boy
我的寶藏男孩
♪ My trophy boy
他如此邪魅 如此放蕩
♪ He's so vicious, so totally runway
我知道我沒在聽 但他很幽默
♪ And I know I wasn't listening, but he's totally funny
我都不在乎他做了些什麼
♪ I don't even care if he ever makes a sound
只要他看向我
♪ Just as long as when you see me
他在我身旁 他對我很忠誠
♪ He's around and he's bound to me
我喜歡他的笑容
♪ I like him for his smile
我喜歡他的頭髮
♪ I like him for his hair
我喜歡他的風格
♪ I like him for his style
我喜歡他的溫文爾雅
♪ I like him 'cause he's so debonair
他是我的花瓶男孩 我的花瓶男孩
♪ He's my trophy boy, my trophy boy
我的寶藏男孩
♪ My trophy boy
我想擁有他 我想把他藏起來
♪ I want him for myself, I want to lock him down
我像渴望王冠一樣渴望那枚鑽戒在我手指上
♪ I want that ring on my finger like I want that crown
-他是我的寶藏男孩 -我的寶藏男孩
- ♪ He's my trophy boy - ♪ My trophy boy
我的寶藏男孩
♪ My trophy boy
哦 哦 天哪
♪ Oh, oh, oh, my gosh
哦 我的天哪
♪ Oh, my fairy godmother
能否告訴這男孩的媽媽
♪ Won't you call this boy's mama
告訴她我愛她
♪ And tell her that I love her, yeah
我喜歡他的笑容 我喜歡他的頭髮
♪ I like him for his smile, I like him for his hair
我喜歡他的風格
♪ I like him for his style
我喜歡他的溫文爾雅
♪ I like him 'cause he's so debonair
他是我的寶藏男孩 我的寶藏男孩
♪ He's my trophy boy, my trophy boy
我的寶藏男孩
♪ My trophy boy
我想擁有他
♪ I want him for myself
我想把他藏起來
♪ I want to lock him down
我像渴望王冠一樣渴望那枚鑽戒在我手指上
♪ I want that ring on my finger like I want that crown
他是我的寶藏男孩 我的寶藏男孩
♪ He's my trophy boy, my trophy boy... ♪
快讓開
Coming through!
我需要一個寶藏男孩 耶
♪ I need a trophy boy Yeah! ♪
嘿 爸爸 真是美好的早晨
Hey! Papa! What a morning!
哦 兒子
Oh, son!
你難道不厭倦嗎
Aren't you tired of being hated
被大♥陸♥的每一個男人痛恨
by every man in the land?
詛咒那可惡的詛咒
Curse that cursed curse!
王子偷了我的愛人
The prince stole my love!
是啊 不過我也試着遠離那些女士了
Yeah. I have been trying to run away from the ladies, though.
嗯
Mmm!
就像你要求的那樣 爸爸
Just like you asked, Papa.
你不知道這個詛咒有多麻煩
You don't know how troubling this curse is.
我試圖在躲避整個王國 我當然知道
I am attempting to run a kingdom here! Of course I do!
菲利普 你是未來的國王
Philippe, you are the future king
但你還沒有選擇你的新娘
and yet you still have not chosen a bride!
你一定要打破這可怕的詛咒
Your blasted curse must be broken
而且只有三天就是你21歲生日了
and we've only three days before your 21st birthday.
我和睡美人 灰姑娘還有白雪公主都訂婚了
I'm engaged to Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and Snow White.
那就選一個吧
Then just pick one!
那不是真愛 我根本不知道這個詞是什麼意思
That's not love. I don't know the meaning of the word.
說真的 什麼意思?
Seriously, what is it?
你就要接受嚴酷的考驗了
The day has come for you to run the gauntlet.
-嚴酷的考驗?-這是畢竟之路
- The gauntlet? - The rite of passage.
一路前往火焰山
All the way to Fire Mountain.
這條路會提供你所追尋的答案
It will give you the answers you seek
正如我和你祖父一樣
as it did for me and my father before me.
考驗是一段讓你變成真正的男人的旅程
The gauntlet is a journey that makes you a man.
它指引着我找到了我的真愛 拉丁公主
It led me to the Latin beauty that became my true love.
願你母后安息
May your mother rest in peace.
不幸的是 同時
Unfortunately, that's also
我也使我信賴的嚮導心碎了
when I broke the heart of my trusted guide.
你指的是納梅尼女巫嗎?
You mean Nemeny Neverwish?
電影精選列表