1965年3月
切·格瓦拉對古巴工業部的幹部們宣佈
他將去卡馬圭省視察甘蔗種植情況
幾天之後 格瓦拉 消失不見
關於他的去向的各種傳聞層出不窮
甚至他的妻子 阿雷伊達 都不知曉他的蹤跡
基於外界要求對其失蹤做出解釋的呼聲
卡斯特羅決定公開宣讀
一封來自切的信
他認爲
He who merits,
以他最高的品格與美德
through qualification and virtue, the highest ranks
尚不能夠
is, however, not counted
擔任中♥央♥委員會成員這一最高職務
among the members of our Central Committee.
所以
And so
我們只能從埃內斯托·格瓦拉同志
we only can explain it by reading this letter
這封親筆信裏
from the hand and word
來進行推測
of Comrade Ernesto Guevara.
一封言簡意賅的信
A self-explanatory letter.
信中寫道
It says the following:
又是哈瓦那農業豐收的一年
"Havana, Year of Agriculture.
菲德爾 此時此刻 我思緒萬千
Fidel, at this moment I remember many things:
當我在瑪利亞·安東尼婭的家裏遇見你
When I met you at Maria Antonia's house,
你建議我到這裏來
when you proposed that I come along,
當時的籌備工作是何等緊張
all the tension involved in the preparations.
一天有人問我們如果我們犧牲了 他們應該通知誰
One day they came by asking who to notify in case of death,
這種實際可能性讓我們爲之震驚
and the real possibility of it struck us all.
後來我們知道
Later we knew it was true
真正的革命的確 不是勝利就是犧牲
that in a real revolution, one either wins or dies.
我已經完成了
I feel that I have completed the part of my duty
我在古巴革命中的職責
that tied me to the Cuban revolution in its territory,
因此我要向你
and I say farewell to you,
向同志們向你的人♥民♥同時也是我的人♥民♥告別
to the comrades, to your people, who now are mine.
我正式辭去
I formally resign my positions
在黨內的職務和我的部長職務
in the leadership of the party,
放棄我的少校軍銜
my post as minister, my rank of comandante,
和我的古巴國籍
and my Cuban citizenship.
世界上的一些民族需要我去獻出微薄的力量
Other nations of the world summon my modest efforts of assistance.
由於你擔負着領導古巴人♥民♥的重任 我可以去做你不能去做的工作
I can do what is denied to you by your responsibility as Cuba's leader,
分別的時刻到了
and the time has come for us to part.
如果我葬身異國他鄉
If my last hour arrives beneath other skies,
那麼我臨終時想到的將會是這裏的人♥民♥
my last thought will be for this people,
特別是你
and especially for you."
讓我看看你不戴帽子的樣子
Let me see you without the hat.
你與令尊一模一樣
You're the living portrait of your father.
你有錢嗎
You have the money?
有
Yes.
我們應該等時機成熟
We could wait until things settle down.
如果我們現在不做 再做的話 只能等到五十年後了
If we don't do it now, we'll have to wait another 50 years.
再來一張
One more.
一 二
One, two,
三
three.
阿蕾蒂塔 那邊是爸爸媽媽的座位
Aleidita, remember Mom and Dad sit at the head of the table.
但是爸爸不在這裏 我們就把位子給他的朋友雷蒙
But since Dad's not here, we'll give his friend Ramon the seat.
給 你 四 五
Here it is. Four and five.
他在做什麼
What is he doing?
我不知道 去看看你弟弟在做什麼
I don't know. Go see what your brother is doing.
去看看你弟弟在做什麼
Go see what your brother is doing.
美洲國家組織的特別代表
Special representative from the OAS?
是的 美洲國家組織
Yes, the Organization of American States.
請等一下
Just a second, please.
這個人是美洲國家組織的特別代表
There's a man who is a special OAS representative.
- 美洲國家組織 - 是的 讓他進來
- Organization of American States? - Yes, let him in.
- 請進 - 謝謝
- Please, come in. - Thank you.
先生 需要幫忙嗎
Mister, may I help you with your suitcase?
不要
No need.
不 不
No. No.
我很擔心蒙赫
I'm worried about Monje.
怎麼了
Why?
我問他答應好的派二十個人過來
When I asked him about the 20 men he promised,
他說什麼人 就像我從來沒有和他說過一樣
he said, "Which men?" as if I had never talked to him.
沒事
It's okay.
阿波李納勒
Apolinar.
塞拉皮奧
Serapio.
- 你多大了 塞拉皮奧 - 十六
- How old are you, Serapio? - Sixteen.
十六歲已經知道自己想要什麼了
At 16, a man already knows what he wants.
你好 我是卡姆巴
Hello. I'm Camba.
雷蒙
Ramon.
你知道他是誰嗎
Do you know who that man is?
他和你一起來的
He came with you.
剛纔和你握手的那個人
The man you just shook hands with
是切·格瓦拉
is Che Guevara.
- 真的嗎 - 真的
- Are you sure? - Yes.
我能和他再握一次手嗎
Could I shake his hand again?
- 雷蒙 - 裏卡多
- Ramon. - Ricardo.
- 這是庫庫 英迪的弟弟 - 我知道 我知道
- This is Coco, Inti's brother. - I know, I know.
- 這裏的農場就是他的 - 布勞利奧
- The farm is under his name. - Braulio.
- 你好 兄弟 - 你好
- How are you doing, bro? - How are you?
- 米格爾 - 怎麼樣
- Miguel! - What's up?
- 烏爾巴諾 旅途怎麼樣 - 一路艱辛
- Urbano, how was the trip? - Quite tough.
羅蘭多
Rolando.
你是英迪
You're Inti?
- 很榮幸見到您 - 應該是我很榮幸 我是雷蒙
- It's an honor to meet you. - The honor is mine. I'm Ramon.
這是歐內斯托·馬穆亞博士
This is Dr. Ernesto Maymura.
他是玻利維亞共♥產♥黨員 在哈瓦那學過醫
He's in the Bolivian Communist Party and studied medicine in Havana.
- 你在哪裏實習的 - 卡里克託·加西亞
- Where did you do your residency? - At Calixto Garcia.
我們就這樣睡着了
And so we fell asleep.
你們知道我們醒來的時候到了哪裏了嗎
Do you know where we woke up?
- 美國 - 紐約
- In the United States. - In New York.
我們拿着巴拿馬護照就直接入境了
We went right in with our Panamanian passports.
一切順利
Everything was going smoothly
但是飢餓差點讓我們把事情搞砸了
until we almost screwed it up because we were so hungry!
布勞利奧說 我們去那裏 那裏有熱狗
Braulio says, "Let's go over there, they have hot dogs."
我們就去了那裏 當然了 店主是多米尼加人
So we got there and, of course, the vendor was Dominican.
他說的第一句話就是 你們是古巴人
The first thing he says is, "Oh, but you're Cuban."
布勞利奧只是看了看他
Braulio just looks at him.
他給我們上熱狗的時候再沒說過一句話
He served us the hot dogs without another word.
我犯了一個錯誤 上錯了航♥班♥
I made a mistake and took the wrong flight.
你們沒有犯錯 你們有所發現
You didn't make a mistake, you discovered something.
我們發現了什麼
What did we discover?
如果你把一頭大象裝扮成人 它還是能夠順利入境玻利維亞的
If you dress an elephant as a man, it would still make it into Bolivia.
說得好
Good one!
獨一無二的玻利維亞
To Bolivia or anywhere else!
兄弟
Brother!
走吧
Let's go.
你好
Hello.
- 歐斯塔基奧 - 歡迎 歐斯塔基奧 雷蒙
- Eustaquio. - Welcome, Eustaquio. I'm Ramon.
- 薩盧斯蒂奧 - 雷蒙
- Salustio. - Ramon.
- 佩德羅 - 雷蒙
- I'm Pedro. - Ramon.
帕科
Paco.
- 阿尼塞託 - 圖瑪 這是阿尼塞託
- Aniceto. - Tuma, this is Aniceto.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
圖瑪
Tuma.
- 威利 - 察帕科
- Willy. - I'm Chapaco.
我需要幾天時間來記住你們的名字
I'll need a few days to learn all your names.
我和蒙赫最近談過
In the last conversation I had with Monje,
我說的很清楚 如果我們真的想改變這個社會
I made it clear that if we really want to change this society,
我們就是其中的中流砥柱
we are the ones most capable of doing it.
這就是爲什麼黨必須支持游擊戰的原因
That's why the party has to support the guerrilla.
蒙赫對武裝鬥爭存有疑惑
Monje expressed his doubts about the armed struggle.
他談起對家人的愛
He began to talk about his love for his family.
這裏的人都有妻子兒女
And here people also have children and women that they have left behind.
這就是爲什麼 恕我直言 雷蒙
That is why, with all due respect, Ramon,
我認爲黨不會支持武裝鬥爭
I don't think the party will support an armed struggle,
更別提馬里奧·蒙赫了
much less Mario Monje.
所以我請求回拉巴斯
電影精選列表