I'm getting ready for school.
我準備上學去
Open this door, Andrew.
把門打開 安德魯
Listen to me. No, you're drunk.
照我說的做 不 你醉了
I'm what?
我什麼?
Excuse me?
再說一次?
I said unlock the door.
我叫你開門
Andrew?
安德魯?
Dad, it is 7:30 in the a.m., and you are drunk.
爸 現在才早上七點半 你已醉了
Listen. You don't tell me if I'm drunk or not, you little shit. Aren't you?
我醉不醉不是由你說的 你這小渾蛋 你不是嗎?
What are you doing in there, huh?
你在裏面幹什麼?
I'm filming this. Huh?
我把這錄下來了 啊?
What? I bought a camera, and I'm filming everything from here on out.
什麼? 我買♥♥了個攝影機,從今以後我要把這些全錄下來
And it is yours right now for only 46.50! Yeah!
現在只需花46.5美元你就能擁有它,沒錯!
Mom? Mom.
媽 媽
Hey.
嘿
Say hello to my new camera for me.
跟我的新攝影機打聲招呼
Who's the audience? Just the millions of people that are watching at home.
觀衆是誰? 只是在家裏觀看視頻的幾百萬人而已
Do I look awful? No, no, no, Mom.
我看起來很糟嗎? 不 不 媽
You look... You look great.
你...你看起來好極了
It's a nice camera. Well, thanks, Mom.
是個不錯的攝影機 謝了 媽
So, um, should I ask about the camera or...
那麼 我該問問這攝影機是怎麼回事嗎...
Uh, I don't know. I'm... I'm filming things now.
不 我只是...我要開始記錄東西了
I'm filming everything. You're filming everything?
我要把一切都錄下來 你什麼都錄?
Yeah. Okay.
是的 好吧
(Jessie J - Price Tag身價牌(ChsSub riqqer@youku))
爲什麼人人對此着迷?
God, make it stop.
天啊 別唱了吧
Have you ever read any Arthur Schopenhauer?
你有沒有讀過亞瑟 叔本華?
No. What is Arthur Schopenhauer?
沒有 誰是亞瑟 叔本華?
He's, um... He's this philosopher that I'm reading at the moment.
他是個哲學家 我現在正在讀他的作品
For school? No, no.
是學校作業? 不是
Uh, basically, human beings have to recognize themselves...
基本上 人類需要意識到...
as beings of pure will, right? Okay.
自己是充滿純意志的個體 懂嗎? 是的
So all emotional and physical desires can never be fulfilled.
這表示所有感情上與肉體上的慾望 都永遠不能被滿足
So basically you're telling me that I should give up on life.
你是說我們乾脆都不要活下去了
Yes. Okay.
是的 好吧
Come on, man! Oh, God.
快點啊,大哥!天啊
I'll see you later. All right, dude. Peace.
待會見 好的,哥們,再見
Learning time.
學習時間到了
Get out of the way.
讓路啊
Are you not coming in? I'm gonna hang back a while, okay?
你不走嗎? 我再待一會 好嗎?
Uh, you're gonna be late for first period.
第一節課你會遲到的
This is my school.
這是我的學校
I guess.
算是吧
Okay.
好的
Hey, you! Hey, guy. Vote for Steve for senior class president.
嘿 你 就是你 高年級生班導選舉 投票給史蒂夫
Vote for Steve. Yeah, I got it.
投給史蒂夫 好 我知道了
This is where I eat lunch.
這是我喫午餐的地方
Out here on the bleachers.
在看臺上
...Four, five, six, seven, eight. And one...
…4,5,6,7,8 再來,1…
'Cause I don't wanna see anybody pull up. That's right.
我不想看到有人停下,對了
Way to your left. There you go, Jack. That's right. Okay.
移到左邊,就這樣,傑克,對了,好的
A cohesive unit today.
一支團結的隊伍
...O-R-Y! V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!
…勝利!勝利!
I don't want to see any crap out there. All right?
我不想看到偷懶,好嗎?
...T-O-R-Y!
勝利!
Whoo! Good job. All right.
哇哦!做得好,好的
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
嘿
Could you not videotape us, please? It's really creepy.
你可以不要拍我們嗎? 這挺詭異的
Uh, no. I wasn't.
不 我不是在...
Hi! This is the hallway where my locker is.
我的儲物櫃就在這走廊
What is this?
這是怎麼回事?
What's up, Detmer?
怎樣 戴特摩?
Wow, you should be on television. Man, you're on a film, man.
哇 你應該上電視 老兄 你在拍電影啊
Pretty on camera.
還挺上鏡的嘛
Smile, man. You look pretty. You gonna cry? You gonna cry?
笑一個 夥計 你很上鏡 你要哭了嗎? 要哭了嗎?
Sean, come on. Give it back.
蕭恩 快還給我
Huh? You want your camera? Piece of shit from, like, 2004?
你要你的攝影機嗎? 什麼2004年的破爛啊
Here you go. Here she is. In one piece.
給你吧 來 完好如初
Oh! Oh, guys.
別這樣
Almost.
差不多吧
Assholes! Come on!
混♥蛋♥們!過來!
All right. You ready to bounce? Yeah.
好的,你們準備好“大幹一場”了嗎?
There's a party tonight.
今晚有個派對
Okay.
好的
Haven Hills.
黑文丘
Wait. I thought Haven Hills was closed.
黑文丘不是關了嗎?
It's abandoned, yeah. What, you don't want to go?
現在是報廢的 是啊 你不想去嗎?
No.
不想
When was the last time you went to a party? I don't go to parties.
你上回去派對是什麼時候? 我從不去派對
You're a senior. You are a senior. I don't go to parties.
你是個高年級生 我不去派對
Just come. I'll think about it, okay?
來就對了 我考慮考慮 好嗎?
Okay.
好吧
But when we go tonight, Andrew, can I give you, like, a pro tip?
如果你真要去 安德魯 我給你一個專家的建議
What?
什麼?
Maybe leave your camera at home.
把攝影機留在家裏
Why? Because it's a little weird.
爲什麼? 因爲有點怪
It serves a purpose.
這是有用處的
I'm... I'm just trying to be a good cousin here, okay?
我...我只是想當個好表兄 好嗎?
This is me being your friend and telling you...
做爲你的朋友 我告訴你...
you should probably not take the camera to a party.
你最好不要帶個攝影機去參加派對
Okay.
好吧
This is my street.
這是我住的街
And those are the official douche bags of my street.
那些是我們街上的頭號♥混帳
What the hell's that? Oh, great.
那他媽的是什麼? 太好了
Hey! What you doing? Andrew!
喂 你在幹什麼 安德魯
No, I wasn't... Don't film me, Detmer! Don't film me.
不 我沒有... 別拍我 戴特摩 別拍我
Run to your house, bitch!
趕快跑回家吧 賤♥人♥
This is where I eat lunch.
這是我喫午餐的地方
Out here on the bleachers.
在看臺上
What do you want?
你想怎樣?
When I say open that door, you open the door. You got it?
我叫你開門 你就開門 懂嗎?
Finish your goddamn homework.
把你該死的作業寫完
Matt, are you sure it's here? Dude, it's here. Calm down, okay?
麥特 你確定在這裏嗎? 夥計 在這裏 放鬆點 好嗎?
It's here.
就是這
Oh, yeah.
喔 太好了
Wow. Look. A rave.
哇 看這狂歡
Oh, wow. Look. A nerd with a camera.
哇 看這拿個攝影機的書呆子
What? Just don't follow me around all night, okay?
別一整晚都跟着我 好嗎?
What do you mean? I thought... I thought you wanted me to come with you.
你什麼意思 我以爲... 你不是要我跟你一起來的嗎?
I did. I did. But just go and do your own thing for once, okay?
是啊 但就這一次 你自己去找點樂子吧
I don't drink.
我不喝酒
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Hey!
嘿
Excuse me. Hey! Hey, what are you filming for?
借過 嘿 你在拍什麼?
Oh, I don't... Um...
我不是...呃
Oh! What?
什麼?
I can't hear you. I'm just filming.
我聽不到 我只是隨便拍拍
Oh. Oh, cool. Cool. I'm filming for my blog. Oh.
酷喔 我是爲了我的博客拍的
Andrew. Andrew. You should check it out. It's actually...
安德魯 你應該看看 它其實...
Oh, hey. Hey, Casey. Hey.
嘿 凱西 嘿
How you doing? I'm good. I'm good.
你好嗎? 我很好 很好
This is pretty lame, right?
這挺沒勁的 對吧?
Why is it lame?
怎麼沒勁?
You know, Jung said parties are just...
你也知道 卡爾 榮格說過...
people's way of seeking widespread validation.
派對只是人們找尋大衆的肯定的方法
I'm not one to clamor to be cool, you know.
我不是那種需要耍酷的 懂嗎
Wow. Way to put an analytical psychology spin on this barn party, Matt.
哇 用心理學來分♥析♥一個農場派對 還真厲害呀 麥特
That's awesome.
真了不起
Awesome.
了不起
電影精選列表