回家
她來了
There she is. Awww. Hey.
你回來啦
There's my girl.
謝謝你們
Thank you.
-你看起來還不錯 -嗨 爸爸
- Looking good. - Hi Dad.
馬上就是週五的毛衣派對啦 旅途怎麼樣
Sweater party Friday night How was your flight?
挺好的 是嗎
It was okay. Okay?
是啊
Yeah.
混♥蛋♥
You asshole!
拜託 這馬路可不是你家的
This is not private property. Come on!
上帝
Jesus!
還有你
You too.
搞毛啊
The hell.
戴上這個
Here, here.
-不用了 媽媽 我沒事 -彆着涼了
- No mom, I'm okay. - Don't want you catching cold.
我不冷
I'm okay.
-戴上吧 閨女 -不用了 謝謝
- No sweetheart, come on. - I'm good, thank you.
外面很冷 我可不想讓你生病
It's cold out. I don't want you to get sick.
戴上
Here.
你真嘮叨
You're hovering.
當然了 媽媽們不都這樣嗎
Of course I am. That's what mothers' do.
戴上它 好啦
Here. Okay.
我愛你
I love you.
閨女 很高興你能回家
It's good to have you home, sweetie.
是啊
It is.
爸爸媽媽很想你
We missed ya.
很想你
Missed you.
我們再做一次吧 太有趣了
Let's do that again. That was fun.
我們要做的事太多了
Oh god, I've got too much to do.
樹木之城
我們叫它樹木之城
It's called the City of Trees,
但爲什麼我卻感覺呼吸困難
but why do I feel like I can't breathe.
不要反應過度
Don't be so dramatic.
高中生活真♥他♥媽♥的奇怪
High school was fuckin' weird.
怎麼奇怪
What's weird about it?
不知道怎麼說 我只是覺得
I don't know, man. I just feel like
你人很好
You were good.
我覺得你一直都很好
I feel like you're just always good.
畢竟我有着多年的實踐
Years of practice. You know.
-你練過嗎 -是啊
- You practice at it? - Yeah.
-你就是這麼做的 -我不知道
- That's what you do? - I don't know.
感覺就像是我做了個決定
I just feel like I made a decision
說一句去它的
to just kind of say "fuck it"
然後做自己一樣
and just be who I wanted to be.
-在高中嗎 -是啊 我有點
- In high school? - Yeah, I'm kind of a
有點酷 不是嗎?
Kind of a cool guy, aren't I?
好了 你可以走了
Okay you can go now.
你想讓我離開 好吧 我這就走
You want me to leave? Okay, I'll just get out of here.
-不 不 不 -好吧
- No, no, no. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-再見 -再見
- Bye. - Bye!
乾杯
Cheers.
我也不知道
I don't know man. I just-- I don't know.
我覺得我的生活曲線沒有過峯值
I think peaking just wasn't on my graph chart.
感覺一直都是
I feel like my life has always been
平平淡淡 一條直線的樣子
just kind of a straight line. You know just
從未真正改變過
You've never really changed.
不過也算不錯
Not in a bad way though.
是的 真的不錯
In-- yeah, really good way.
-是啊 -是啊 我是說
- Yeah. - Yeah. I mean,
我不是要讚美你什麼的
not that I'm like giving you a compliment or anything.
謝謝 我很感激 你纔不會
Thanks, I appreciate that. Now you never, you know.
-是啊 我覺得你的生活曲線 -不要說
- Yeah, I feel like yours is - Don't.
更像是這樣
Is more like
下降… 上升…
Aww... Hey!
下降… 上升… 下降…
Aww... Hey! Aww...
就像海浪一樣
Like waves in the ocean. I'm like...
我想可能像是
Maybe like a sound wave
一段非常非常複雜的
of a really, really complex...
電子歌♥音波
...techno song?
-你真壞 -對啊
- You're an asshole. - That's me!
或者像心跳之類的
Or like heartbeat. Or something like
更富有節奏 -還個有雜音的那種
more rhythm to it. - One with a murmur though.
你這個壞蛋
You're such a dick.
我想高中時沒人知道我
I guess no one knew me in high school.
除非 怎麼說呢
Unless people that, I mean, I don't know.
有些人真的很懂我
There were some that really knew me.
-是啊 -比如你
- Yeah. - There's you.
比如我 你也懂我們
Yeah, there's me. You know the ones you know.
對吧 -你知道的
You know? - You know.
你覺得這就是你沒有被邀
Do you think that's why you didn't get invited
去參加畢業10週年同學聚會的原因嗎?
to the 10-year reunion?
我爲什麼要在意這個
Why would I care though? It's--
-不要引火自焚 -我可不想引火自焚
-Don't burn yourself. - I don't want to burn myself.
最受歡迎的那些人已經在結婚生子的路上
The popular ones are just married and have four kids
真噁心
or gross.
真不理解他們爲什麼要這樣
The weirdos are making it happen in life.
我他媽的纔不在乎這些 -是啊
The fuck do I care? - Yeah. Yeah!
去你的 萊恩·蘭利
Fuck you, Ryan Langly!
-去你的 唐娜·休斯 -就是
- Fuck you, Donna Hughes! - Yeah!
那傢伙叫唐娜·休斯
The fuck kind of name is 'Donna Hughes' anyway?
唐娜·休斯 去你的 德里克·馬爾洛克
Don-na Huuughes! Fuck you, Derrick Mallock!
這名字裏的輔音字母太多了
That's too many consonants in a name.
德里克·馬爾洛克 閉嘴
Der-rick Mal-lock. Shut up!
-去你的 蘇菲·邁克爾 -哦
- Fuck you, Sophie Michaels! - Ooh--
她還是很性感 實際上還挺不錯的
She's actually still pretty hot. And kinda nice, actually.
這公平嗎
How? How is that fair
這他媽公平嗎
How the fuck is that fair?
我聞到煙味了
Do I smell smoke? Uh-uh
我們沒有抽菸
We're not smoking.
這位是誰 -她怎麼還不走
Who's that? - She's never going
-你好 薩德勒太太 -他叫特迪
- Hi, Mrs. Sadler. - It's Teddy.
-你好 特迪 -嘿
- Oh, hi Teddy. - Hey.
晚安媽媽
Goodnight mom.
聽着 你必須儘快上♥牀♥睡覺 因爲我們
Listen, you need to go to bed really soon because we got to
明天要早點去雜貨店
get to the grocery store really early tomorrow.
爲什麼
Why?
因爲那時火雞會打折出♥售♥
Because they're having a sale on turkeys.
-好吧 -晚安
- Okay. - Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
-晚安 -晚安
- Goodnight. - Goodnight.
我也不知道爲什麼我們這麼怕你媽
I don't know why we're so afraid of you mom.
我們多大了
How old are we again?
反正足夠大了
Old enough.
是啊
Yeah.
我真不敢相信你每年都能回來
I just can't believe you make it back here every year
過復活節
for this.
鄉愁啊 夥計
Nostalgia, man.
每次復活節我都會想家 -所以就回來啦
Gets me every time. - You make it back for Easter.
-我喜歡復活節 -誰說的
- I love Easter. - Who says that?
火雞
最好不要在這裏見到我認識的人
I better not see anyone I know here.
是你自己決定穿睡衣出來的 不是我
It was your decision to come out in pajamas, not mine.
你知道現在幾點嗎
Do you know what time it is?
你是什麼時候決定把頭髮染成這個顏色的
So when did you decide that hair color?
我去拿蔓越莓醬
I'm going to get the cranberry sauce.
我們需要8罐
We need eight cans.
嘿 是蘇菲耶 快看啊 蘇菲
Hey, it's Sophie! Look who it is. Sophie.
嘿 蘇菲 你好啊
Hey Sophie! Hi!
嘿 薩德勒太太
Oh hey, Mrs. Sadler.
嗨 看看是誰回來了
Hi. Look who's home.
這是她七年來第一次回家度假哦
It's her first holiday home in seven years.
安斯利
電影精選列表