好了小美女 準備好了嗎?
Alright young lady, you ready?
這樣好嗎?
Is it good?
哦 別拍!
Oh stop it!
嗯哼 這是啥呢?
Mm-hm, what's this?
我知道 謝謝媽媽
I know it, thank you.
“你知道”是什麼意思?
What do you mean, you know it?
嘿 看誰來了!
Hey, look who's here for you!
嗒噠 鮑比來了
Ta-da, Bobby is here.
嘿 不 不 這個不能喝 你還太小
Hey, no, no, you're too young for this.
怎麼了?
What's going on?
醫院裏有急事
It's an emergency at the hospital.
你非得什麼都拍嗎?
Do you really have to shoot everything?
讓爸爸陪你們玩一會兒 好嗎?
You'll stay with your father for a little while, okay?
媽媽 你答應我的
Mom, you promised me.
你 我 還有鮑比
It's just you, me, and Bobby,
我們會很開心的 愛瑪
we'll have fun, Emma.
哦 瞧啊 甜心
Oh, come on sweetie.
我有禮物給你 驚喜!
I've got something for you, surprise!
- 嗒噠! - 嗒噠!
- Ta-da! - Ta-da!
嗨 我是查理
Hi, I'm Charlie.
我是巴斯特!
I'm Buster!
看那邊 啊!
Look over there, ah!
好吧 那麼 只有一條規則
Okay then, there's only one rule.
你們兩位要不要搭順風車?
Do you guys need a lift?
我們打的好了
We'll take taxi.
不好意思 請問可以用下洗手間嗎?
Sorry, can I use the toilet please?
當然可以 我帶你去
Sure, I'll show you.
謝謝
Thank you.
你叫查理?
Are you Charlie?
是的先生
Yes sir.
我想問你個問題。。。
May I ask you...
不準出聲你個小兔崽子
Shut up you little faggot,
不然老子在你腦門上轟出個窟窿
or I'll make a fucking hole in your head.
你要幹什麼。。。
What do you want...
我要你給我的小♥弟♥弟♥助助興
I want you to entertain my baby-arm.
快給我手♥淫♥ 我保證完事後
Jerk me off quick and I swear
我會像什麼都沒發生一樣放你走
I'll let you go like nothing happened.
愛瑪·華♥萊♥士♥ 這是你的願望嗎?
Emma Wallace, is this what you wish for?
操♥你♥媽♥你在幹嘛?!
What the fuck is going on?!
啊對了 你不搞這種花樣經的
Ah right, you don't do such things.
腦有病
Dickheads.
請拿本字帖
A copybook please.
我查一下
Let me check.
嘿 嘿 你的字帖
Hey, hey, your copybook.
意大利電影學院的學生們 請跟我來
Students of Italian Cinema,please can you come with me.
快點 你個娘炮!
Come on, you pussy!
你奶奶都比你吊
Even your granny is better than you.
你們幹什麼呢?
What the hell are you doing?
這算幾個意思?
What the fuck is going on here?
老實交代不然我讓你們喫不了。。。
Tell me or I'll make you smoke all...
翹臀!
Nice one!
嘿!
Hey!
你知道你的大屁♥股♥
Do you even know how fun you can have too
捏起來有多爽嗎?
with a butt like that?
爽你妹!
Fuck you!
我可以祝你生日快樂嗎?
Can I wish you a happy birthday?
拜託 讓我祝一下吧!好不好嘛!
Come on, please, please!
艾麗欣 不好
Alison, no.
可今天是你生日耶
But it's your birthday.
你知道我討厭過生日
You know I hate it.
如果我告訴你我成功說服了馬蒂呢?
What if I told you I managed to persuade Matty?
你神經啊你?
Are you insane?
我跟他說這次你什麼都願意做
I told him this time you're willing to do anything.
把這當成第二次機會
See this as a second chance.
把書翻到第12章
Open your books at chapter 12.
186♥4♥年 彼得·瓦格和卡託·古德貝格
In 186♥4♥, Peter Waage and Cato Guldberg
確立了質量作用定律
pioneered the development
從而促進了化學的發展
of chemical by formulating the law of mass action.
基元反應遵循質量作用定律
Elementary reaction follow the law of mass action,
但是分步反應的速率定律
but the rate law of stepwise reaction
必須結合各個基元步驟的速率定律
has to be derived by combining the rate law
推導出來
of the various elementary steps
1901年 他被授予第一屆諾貝爾化學獎
In 1901 he was awarded by the first Nobel Prize
以表彰他的傑出貢獻
in recognition of the extraordinary services
他被評價爲。。。
he has rendered by the...
愛瑪·華♥萊♥士♥ 你怎麼回事?
Emma Wallace, what happened?
蒂娜 別胡鬧!
Tina, cut it out!
這位纔是胡鬧界的大拿
It's not she who's an expert in cuts.
白♥癡♥
Idiot.
嗨
Hi.
愛瑪
Emma.
愛瑪
Emma.
愛瑪
Emma.
我在
I'm here.
那事兒我很抱歉
I'm sorry for that.
沒關係
It's okay.
別擔心 這個我來處理
No worries, I'll take care of it.
但我得先做件事
But there's something I have to do first.
不行!
No way!
拜託 我都跟她說了你也會來的
Come on, I already told her you'd come too.
她身材是挺火♥辣♥ 可她腦子有點不正常!
She may be a real hottie,but that girl is nuts!
你欠我的
You owe me.
我知道你骯髒的祕密
I know your dirty secret.
我不明白你看上她哪點
I don't get what you see in her.
可能我腦子也有點不正常
Maybe I'm out of my mind.
但她畢竟是我閨蜜
But she's still my friend.
她得去看看大夫
She needs help.
她暗戀你
She has a crush on you,
可那次她還沒準備好
and she wasn't ready that time.
我的嘴脣差點被咬破
She almost bit my lip off.
嗯哼 聽着 你是唯一能讓她
Mm, hm, look, you are the only reason
來參加派對的理由
that will make her come to that party.
我想要個派對包
I want a party pack,
還要一些苯並噻唑給一個朋友
and some benzos tablets for a friend.
呃
Ugh.
嗄
A-ah.
我回來了
I'm back.
媽媽?
Mom?
嘿騷貨!
Hey bitch!
婕米妮·克里凱特跟我說今晚有個趴體
Jiminy Cricket told me there's a party tonight.
那你要去了?
So, are you going to go there?
哼 你知道老孃喜歡趴體 可是那個怪胎。。。
Hm, You know I love parties but the weirdo's one?
我保留意見
I'd rather not.
嗯 有別的計劃嗎?
Hm, other plans?
得上傳那個視頻
Have to upload that video.
等等 什麼?
Wait, what?
維羅妮卡 快點!
Veronica, hurry up!
我們訂了個披薩
We have a pizza to order.
嘿 蒂娜
金吉兒要我們去她那
她要給你個大驚喜
從我們到這你就沒放下過手♥機♥
You haven't got off your phone since we got here.
等一會嘛 我這都是爲了你
Just a minute,I'm working for you.
你今天是怎麼了?
What's wrong with you today?
把你帶來開趴沒那麼容易
Throwing you a party ain't that easy.
你又不是有很多朋友的那種人
It's not like you have lots of friends.
那種“慶祝我過生日”的派對嗎?
What part of "I don't celebrate my birthday",
你知道我討厭的
don't you get?
被你說得好像你被下蠱了似的
You talk like it's some sort of curse.
幹嘛不接?
Why don't you pick up?
繼續恨他也不能讓你媽媽復活
Keeping on hating him won't bring your mother back.
你已經不是小孩子了