就不信找不到
I swear!
該死的
God damn it!
不
Oh, no!
你認爲誰是敵人
So who do you think is the enemy?
-不 明確地回答 -你就是該死的敵人
-No, no, give me a specific answer. -You are the goddamn enemy, Capa.
你和全棟樓的神經病
You and this whole tower of psychobabble.
知道我希望什麼嗎 上帝發怒了
You know what I hope? That God gets real pissed off...
把你打入18層地獄
and He shrivels up your cock
你該去的18層地獄
so that it points straight down to hell, where you belong!
好的 米雪兒
Okay, Michelle.
看來你是他的復仇天使了
Before you become His avenging angel and swoop down to finish me off.
終於明白了 你就像我的前夫
Now I finally get it. You are like my ex-husband.
世間只有黑白兩色
You think that everything's gotta be either black or white
因爲你色盲
because you gone color-blind.
不過上帝這次幫我
But God's on my side now.
他知道我不像你們
He knows I'm not like you.
差不多 米雪兒 我們都那樣
Well, we're all pretty much the same, Michelle. We all do it.
什麼樣
We all do what?
透過鑰匙孔來看人生
Tend to view our lives as if we're looking through a keyhole.
看不到真理
It's a very limited view of the truth.
因此我們必須填補空白
So we have to fill in the blanks.
-我們創造東西 -我不懂你的意思
-We invent things. -I don't know what you mean.
你創造了敵人 以測試自己的抵抗能力
You invent enemies to test your strength against.
創造了上帝來保護你
You invent gods to protect you from these enemies.
你的人生觀真悲觀
What a depressing view of life you have!
-狗屁不通 -誰是敵人
-That is such horseshit! -Who is the enemy?
剛交了朋友 馬上就沒了
One minute you have friends. The next moment, they've slipped away.
我納悶"這周米雪兒又該恨誰了呢"
You leave here and I wonder, "Who's Michelle hating this week?"
努力回憶 可總是想不起來
I try to remember, and I can't.
居然想不起來 知道爲什麼嗎
Can't bring they to mind. Do you know why?
-不知道 爲什麼不告訴我 -去照照鏡子 米雪兒
-No. Why don't you tell me? -Take a look in the mirror, Michelle.
哪面鏡子 這面鏡子
Which mirror? This mirror?
隨便 告訴我你看到了什麼
Any mirror. Tell me what you see.
看到了...
I see...
你對我的評價
your reflection over my shoulder.
看到了...
I see...
我什麼都不喜歡
there's nothing much that I really like.
我想 我該去外面的世界去
I think I prefer the view outside, actually.
米雪兒
Michelle!
米雪兒
Michelle!
大家退後
All right, get back there.
回去
Stay back.
回到車上
Get back in your car!
不要
Stop it.
米雪兒
Michelle.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
那是我見過最紅的鮮血 就在她綠衣的周圍
It was the reddest blood I ever saw, pooled around her green dress.
然後紅色消失了
And then the red disappeared.
埃德 就像顏色會動一樣
Christ, Ed. It was like a vibration of color...
從地獄冒出來
broadcast from hell.
紅色漸漸褪去
And then the red started to fade away.
可憐的卡帕 要我同情你嗎
Poor Capa. You here for me to pity you?
讓弗洛伊德來解釋一下吧
Hell, yes. Doesn't take Sigmund Freud...
我不願看到病人血液的紅色
to figure out that I don't care to see the color of my patient's blood.
真想不到你 居然會發生這樣的事
I'm a little surprised that this happened to you.
那是 你一直以爲我是個冷血動物
Sure. You always thought I was a coldhearted son-of-a-bitch.
也不是 不過你總是很傲氣
Not really, but there is a kind of arrogance here.
真的認爲你自己對她的病負責
Do you really believe that you are responsible for her illness?
你只是最近才走進她的生活 很小一部分
You were a small, recent part of her life.
沒錯 沒錯
Yeah, that's right. That's right.
那只是狡辯 拉里
Well, it's all too fucking glib for me, Larry.
我很難如此忘掉她
I cannot dispose of this woman that easily.
你總是太浪漫了
Well, you always were a romantic.
-還有其他人嗎 -沒有了
-Are you involved with anyone else? -No.
但我還是一個浪漫主義者
But I'm still a romantic.
只是找不到人陪我浪漫而已
I just don't have anybody to be romantic with.
她們只是要和我上♥牀♥或者結婚
They all want to fuck me or marry me.
-沒一個愛我的 -也許你不想被愛
-None of they want to love me. -Maybe you don't want to be loved.
你曾經有過一段幸福的婚姻
You had a happy marriage once.
她愛死我了
She loved me to death.
-然後又跑路去愛死別人了 -當然了...
-And then she ran off and loved somebody else to death. -Of course...
其實是有道理的
there's something else here.
拒絕紅色就是拒絕激♥情♥
To deny red is to deny emotion.
-是吧 -這可能很危險
-Oh, yeah. -As you know, that can be very dangerous.
是的 是的 我知道
Yes, yes, I know.
很危險
Very dangerous.
我知道
I know...
我缺少了什麼
that I've got something broken.
需要時間來治癒
And I know that it's gonna take some time to get it fixed.
你是個很好的醫生
You're a pretty good therapist.
像你這樣的人要多久才能寬恕自己呢
How long does it take a man like you to forgive himself?
等我從洛杉磯回來再見吧
I'll see you when I get back from Los Angeles.
不要因爲一次治療失敗就逃避
Don't run away because of one treatment failure.
拉里 我不是逃避 是有事去洛杉磯
I'm not running away, Larry. It's just a little trip to Los Angeles.
而且 我不可能逃避
Besides, I can't really run away.
都在這裏寫着 對吧
It's all up here isn't it? Pow.
想甩也甩不掉
It's a package deal. The head goes with me.
歡迎大家到洛杉磯來
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Los Angeles.
在飛機停穩之前 請留在原位
Please remain seated until the aircraft comes...
又是一個美好的星期一
Just another Monday in paradise.
在405有一個車禍
There's a fender bender on the 405, slowing things down...
你在看什麼
Hey, jerk-off, what are you looking at?
看到沒有 車禍 嘿 怎麼回事
See that? There's accident. Hey, what happened?
有人受傷了嗎 死人了嗎
Anybody's hurt? Huh? Anybody's dead?
你幹嘛啊 怎麼開車的
What are you doing? You are looking there and driving here?
不會剎車嗎 混♥蛋♥
Put the pedal on the metal! Asshole!
-是水族館的嗎 -那是藍鯊
-Is the aquarium with it? -That's a blue shark.
好
Okay.
33和3是...
Thirty-three and three is...
那是後遺症嗎
Was that an aftershock I felt?
44 45
Forty-four, forty-five.
-5 -38 14
-Five. -Thirty-eight. Fourteen.
-33 -2
-Thirty-three. -Two.
-13 -3
-Thirteen. -Three.
-29 304 -卡斯 你真搗蛋
-Twenty-nine. Three hundred and four. -Casey, you're such a weenie.
-別煩他了 -7
-Leave him alone, will you? -Seven.
-克拉克 -8
-Clark. -Eight.
克拉克
Clark.
-什麼事 -今天讀報了嗎
-Yeah. -Did you read the paper today?
-沒有 -我想知道到底有所少頁
-No. -I was just wondering how many fucking pages it had.
-真是的 我快瘋了 -17
-Oh, Christ, I fell right into that. -Sixteen.
-4 47 -他遲到了
-Four. Forty-seven. -I care that he's late.
-我不覺得 -我也是 爲什麼
-I don't get it. -I do too. Why not?
他父親出錢讓他來治療
Because his father's paying for his therapy.
我死了的老公也出錢讓我來啊
My dead husband's paying or mine, and I still care.
不可思議
Ahh, unbelievable.
現在開始吧 克拉克
I think we should get started now. Clark?
-嘿 鮑勃 -上帝 比爾
-Hey, Bob! -God. Bill.
-你好嗎 很不錯嘛 -我很好
-Hey. How you doing? You look great. -I'm good. Good, yeah.
對不起來遲了 路上塞車
I'm sorry I'm late. I got stuck in traffic on the freeway.
-我們剛剛要開始 -我在外面等你好了
-We're just about to get started. -I'll wait out here for you.
-爲什麼不加入呢 -現在最好不要了吧
-Why don't you join us? -You know, this is the last thing I need right now...
-我說真的 不用了 -不 來吧 比爾
-I'm serious. I could use a second opinion. Come on. -No, look, Bob...
這是我的朋友和同事 比爾·卡帕 從紐約來
This is my friend and colleague, Bill Capa, from New York.
比爾 你坐那邊吧
Why don't you sit over there, Bill?
這是非常讓人高興的事情
I thought it might be interesting for you and for him...
如果他一起參加我們的討論
if he sat in on one of our sessions.
你是什麼鳥
What kind of a shrink are you?
我是行爲學家
I'm a behaviorist.
-資格呢 -和鮑勃一樣 我們是大學同學
-Qualifications? -Same as Bob. We went to college together.