脫下它
Take it off.
我一直想搞這個東西
I've always wanted to fuck in this thing.
等等
Wait.
你聽嗎?
Do you listen?
我們真的是這塊岩石上唯一的人
We're literally the only people on this fucking rock.
寶貝
Baby.
寶貝 世界是我們的
Baby, the world is ours.
"恩坎特"?那是什麼 法國人?
"Enchanté"? What is that, French?
搞什麼?
What the fuck?
另一艘船在軌道上
Another ship in orbit.
有些東西在這裏
Something is here.
那裏什麼都沒有
There's nothing there.
看
Look.
你好?
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
向您展示更多
Show you more.
明白了嗎 寶貝?
See, babe?
我們100%完全孤獨
We're 100% absolutely alone.
呆在那兒
Stay there.
費利克斯
Felix.
費利克斯?
Felix?
費利克斯?
Felix?
尼羅 你在那兒?
Niro, you up there?
響亮而清晰 什麼?
Loud and clear. What?
把我帶到聯盟指揮部
Put me through to the Alliance Command
這是緊急情況
this is an emergency.
這是範德公♥司♥的猶大·賽爾上尉
This is Captain Juda Sayle of the Vander Corp
採礦船4217
mining vessel 4217.
我需要報告FC事件
I need to report an FC incident.
重複一遍 我需要報告FC事件
Repeat, I need to report an FC incident.
這是聯盟司令部
This is Alliance Command.
你是說FC事件了嗎?
Did you say an FC incident?
正確
Correct.
我想這是第一次接觸
I think it's the first contact.
船長 你回答以下問題至關重要
Captain, it is crucial you answer the following
這兩個物種的接觸是積極的還是負面的?
was the contact positive or negative for both species?
嗯...我們的安全官員
Um... our security officer
呃 呃 他中槍了
uh, uh, uh, he's shot.
呃
Uh, uh, uh...
第一次接觸是正面的還是負面的?
Was first contact positive or negative?
正面的還是負面的?
Positive or negative?
連續六年
Six years running
你永遠不能按時過感恩節
you can't ever be on time for Thanksgiving.
我不能解決每個人該死的問題
I can't solve everybody's goddamn problems.
你爲什麼還懶得說你要回家?
Why do you even bother saying you're coming home?
我接到另一個電♥話♥
I got another call coming through.
去找賴爾
Go for Ryle.
先生 範德發生了一起事件
Sir, there's been an incident on a Vander...
處理它
Handle it.
這是我一年一夜的假這是什麼?
It's my one fuckin' night off all year. What is it?
剛剛報道了一次可信的FC遭遇
A credible FC encounter was just reported.
再來一次?
Come again?
遭遇的倖存者正在前往麥克米利安機場的途中
Survivors of the encounter are en route to McMillian Airfield.
先生 你的命令是什麼?
What are your orders, sir?
我要你告訴蒂夫指揮官
I want you to tell Commander Tieve
聯♥系♥莉婭·戈斯博士
to contact Dr Lea Goss.
你理解我嗎?
Do you understand me?
聽我說
Listen to me.
給我詹姆斯·福特
Get me James Ford.
-先生? -你聽到我說的了
- Sir? - You heard me.
把他帶到基地 不要告訴任何人
Get him to the base, tell no one.
我出去40分鐘了做吧
I'm 40 minutes out. Do it.
收到
Copy that.
謝謝你見我
Thanks for meeting me.
我給你找了份工作
I got a job for you.
現金
Cash.
快速工作 但它打開了
Quick job. But it's on...
晚上好 將軍
Good evening, General.
哦 等等
Oh, wait.
你現在只是個平民 就像我們其他人一樣 不是嗎?
You're just a civilian now, like the rest of us, ain't you?
看 男孩們和我寧願不分享你的公♥司♥
See, the boys and I prefer not to share your company.
所以如果你能把你的兇殘的屁♥股♥帶到別的地方
So if you could kindly take your murderous ass someplace else
我們真的很感激
we'd really appreciate it.
從前 你是個大壞混♥蛋♥
Once upon a time, you were a big bad motherfucker
但現在
but now...
但現在呢?
But now?
呃 來吧 夥計們夥計們 夥計們
Uh, come on, fellas. Fellas, fellas.
滾出去 孩子們 你還活着
Get out, boys, while you're still alive.
詹姆斯·福特先生
Mr James Ford.
爲所有人破壞另一個星期五的夜晚
Ruining another Friday night for all.
什麼?當我聽到音樂 我跳舞
What? When I hear music, I dance
今晚 宇宙在歌♥唱
and tonight, the universe is singing a tune
這將改變一切
that will change everything.
天啊 你還說這麼多
God, you still talk so much.
哦 你在聽
Oh, well, you're listening.
你好嗎 達什?
How you doing, Dash?
哦 我很好
Oh, I'm good.
嗯 你還生活在陰影中嗎
Hmm. Are you still living in the shadows
你的老指揮官?
of your old commander?
嘿 夥計 世界上有一半人想和他戰鬥
Hey, man, half the world wants to fight him
另一半想給他買♥♥杯飲料
the other half wants to buy him a drink
所以無論哪種方式 我出來的頂部
so either way, I come out on top.
我會把這當成"是"
I'll take that as a "yes".
福特先生 萊爾將軍要求
Uh, Mr Ford, General Ryle is requesting
你獨特的律師
your inimitable counsel
對於一個可能改變宇宙的情況
for a situation that may change the cosmos
因爲我們卑微的穴居人知道他們
as we humble cavemen know them.
不
No.
不?
No?
那就別指責你是個詩人吧
Well, let nobody accuse you of being a poet.
他需要你
He needs you.
全世界都需要你
The whole world needs you.
嗯...
Well...
世界需要一些東西
the world needs something.
他們明確表示不是我
They made it clear that it's not me.
西維斯起搏器 段貝勒姆
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
我最後一次聽到這句話
The last time I heard that saying
你用它作爲一個藉口 以證明下降
you used it as an excuse to justify dropping
7000萬靈魂的Q炸♥彈♥
a Q-bomb on 70 million souls.
我奉聯盟之命
I was following orders from the Alliance.
你給自己下的訂單 嗯?
Orders you issued to yourself, hmm?
但猜猜賴爾告訴聯盟參議院什麼了?
But guess what Ryle told the Alliance Senate?
你想要和平
You want peace
你準備好打仗了
you get ready for war.
他主動提出讓你復職
He's offered to reinstate you.
嘿 我們現在有點一攬子交易了
Hey, we're sort of a package deal now
所以 給你
so, here you go.
謝謝
Thank you.
支付我的標籤
Pay my tab.
馬庫斯喝的酒謝謝
Drinks are on Marcus, thank you.
祝你晚安
Have a good night.
確保他知道我們是認真的
Make sure he knows we're serious.
迷人
Charming.
情況狀態 防禦4
Situation status, Defcon 4.
所有的手都到車站
All hands to the stations...
我是說 他開槍打死了我們的保安
Um, uh, I mean, he shot our security officer.
他開槍了...嗯呃
H-he shot... um, uh.
開什麼玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
該死
Oh, shit.
電影精選列表