Don't shoot!
別開槍
I'm not armed!
我沒有武器
I need you to shave a week off that.
這一週都有的忙了
Yeah, all right.
好吧好吧
Gentleman.
大家休息啦
We have to talk.
我們得聊聊這件事
The Canadians.
那對加拿大人
Their kid got snagged at the border.
他們的孩子困在邊境
What, the courier?
什麼 那個郵遞員嗎
Cedric.
塞德里克
He's all over the news.
到處的新聞上都是他
Jesus.
老天爺啊
How the fuck did that happen?
怎麼會這樣
We don't know how the fuck that happened.
我們不知道這他媽的是怎麼回事
But apparently there's a great amount
但是很明顯
of anxiety bouncing around now.
現在大家都很焦慮
Where are they holding the kid?
他們把他關在哪裏
Montreal detention center.
蒙特利爾拘留中心
Maybe I know someone inside there.
可能裏面有我認識的人
Should this Cedric get an itch to name names-
如果這個塞德里克背叛了我們
No, he's not gonna name any fucking names.
不 他不會開口的
Good, because that would be unpleasant for everyone.
很好 要不然大家都別想好過
What the fuck? What?
搞什麼 什麼
I've been in there for half an hour.
我已經在車裏面等你半個小時了
Yeah, there was traffic.
沒辦法啊 路上堵車
Did you recycle at the Conway off-ramp?
你又去康威回收垃圾了
Yeah, are you getting paranoid again?
你發什麼瘋
Don't start with that paranoid shit.
別胡思亂想
Jesus.
天啊
Sorry, okay? Drive better.
對不起 好嗎 這事兒交給你了
I'll do my level best.
沒問題
I'll be back in an hour.
我一小時後回來
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Your sister's in the TV room.
你妹妹在看電視
Thanks.
謝謝
Who knows?
誰知道呢
Another time, another place.
另一個時間 另一個地點
Hey, small fry.
嘿 小朋友
Doctor said you got 19 days.
醫生說你還有19天就恢復了
I'm almost finished with my deal.
我的工作也快完成了
And I figure when we're done,
我想到時候我們可以
we can go for a drive up to the lake.
開車去湖邊欣賞美景
We can have breakfast.
我們可以一起喫幸福的早餐
I mean, fuck, we could even bring Mom.
我覺得 還可以帶上老媽
What do you think?
你覺得怎麼樣
She's taking methadone? Yes.
她喫了止痛藥嗎 反應那麼遲緩 對 喫了
Anything else?
還用些什麼藥
Mild sedatives.
輕度鎮靜劑
She was violent.
她非常暴♥力♥
And there's some hearing loss,
而且聽力有一些受損
about 40% in her right ear.
右耳大約只有六成聽力了
Hopefully it'll stop.
希望情況別繼續惡化
Why's that happening?
爲什麼會這樣
We don't know.
我們也不知道
We see it sometimes.
這種情況也挺少見的
We think the opiates damage the nerves in the ear canals.
我們覺得她耳道中的神經可能受損了
I'm... Claire.
我叫 克萊爾
I'm an addict.
我也吸毒
Drug of choice, oxy.
吸的是羥考酮
Um, I heard Ron talking about doctor shopping
我聽到羅恩說要去看醫生
and it brought back some nice memories.
這勾起了我曾經一些美好的回憶
Not as good as the memory of, um,
但是磕藥這部分記憶除外
this one time when I really needed a fix
有一次我真的沉陷了
and my doctor wouldn't write me any scripts anymore.
醫生也無能爲力了
And uh,
所以
I still had the cast from my original accident,
我當時還有出車禍的石膏模型
so I put my wrist in the car door and I,
我就把手腕放在車門上逼他
so I could, you know, get a script.
他勉爲其難又給我開了藥
I have an amazing 16-year-old son
我有個兒子 16歲 青春陽光
and I can't even sit through a hockey game without...
但是我連陪他看曲棍球比賽的時候都會
Without thinking about it.
想着怎麼溜掉好去嗑點藥
I would like to be a better person for him,
我現在願意爲他洗心革面
and I am working on that every day.
我每天都在爲他努力着
Did you bring the slip?
你帶紙條來了嗎
I did. Come here.
帶了過來
How are you? How was school?
怎麼樣 學校怎麼樣
Pretty good. Good.
很好 那就好
Thank you.
謝謝
All right, um, your aunt's coming over for dinner tonight,
好的 你阿姨今晚會過來喫晚飯
so on your way home from practice,
你訓練結束回家的時候
can you please stop by the store
能不能去商店
and pick up some tortillas?
買♥♥點玉米餅回來
I'm gonna make fajitas tonight.
我今晚準備做墨西哥鐵板燒
Oh, you're cooking?
哦 你居然要做飯了
Are you teasing?
不行嗎
You say you're ordering a pizza?
要不然我們還是訂披薩算了
What did you say?
怎麼樣
I'll get them.
相信我
Thank you. Love you.
謝謝寶貝 愛你
I love you.
我也愛你
With our product, Klaralon,
我們的最新產品 拉隆藥劑
we never cross the blood-brain barrier,
不會進入血液的腦循環
so we block the receptors from the reinforcement mechanism
不會讓使用者的腦部神經產生耐藥性
and this greatly diminishes possibility of addiction.
將大大減緩上癮症狀
A patient takes one dose twice a day
只需每日服用兩次 每次一劑
and the incidence of addictive behavior
成癮行爲的發生率
is less than a quarter that of oxycodone.
還不到羥考酮的四分之一
Klaralon will be the first truly non-addictive painkiller.
卡拉隆將成爲第一個真正的非成癮性止痛藥
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the holy grail.
女士們先生們 這就是聖盃啊
So, let's drink from the cup.
那麼讓我們一起來小酌一杯吧
And what's been forgotten today,
今天我們最容易忽視的
in our rush to judgment,
就是在我們匆忙做出判斷的時候
is that in the field of observation,
甚至都沒有好好的觀察一下 思考一下
chance favors the prepared mind.
機會總是垂青有準備的人
Now, who said that?
誰說的這句話
Uh, Alexandra.
亞歷山德拉 你說
Louis Pasteur.
路易斯·巴斯德
Louis Pasteur, he said that, yes indeed.
路易斯·巴斯德 是的沒錯
And he lived it.
一他也是這樣踐行他這句話的
For 30 years, he worked in pursuit of a singular goal.
30年來 他一直在追 求一個目標
Now, many will tell you that anyone
很多人會說
who works for 30 years on anything without results
他幹了30年 什麼成果都沒有
is uh, insane.
簡直是瘋了
But isn't the very definition of insanity here
在我看來 瘋
just another word for focus?
難道不是專注的另一種說法嗎
Because without us crazies,
因爲沒有這些瘋子
I mean, where would the world be?
世界會變成什麼樣子
Okay, what is next?
所以呢 還有什麼事嗎
No, I understand that, Bill.
沒我懂了 比爾
I just wanna double check our results here for you,
我只是想再檢查一下
make sure nothing is off.
確保一切順利
I'm sure your work is good as usual,
我知道你工作一如既往地出色
but you know, we're really getting behind here.
但是你要知道 這次我們真的落後了
Just, just bear with me.
再等一下就好
Everything will be fine.
切都在掌控之中
Look, we've given you a lot of business
聽着 我們給你帶來很多生意
over the years, Tyrone, and you always come through,
這麼多年了 泰隆 你總是能化險爲夷
but if you want me to call David Nunez at UCLA
但如果有什麼我能幫忙的
and ask him to pick up some of the testing work-
比如拿檢測報告之類的瑣事
電影精選列表