爲什麼你不看着我呢?看着我
Why don't you look at me? Look at me.
你害羞了嘛?
Are you shy?
那麼 看來是了
So, yes.
安靜點 別出聲
Completely quiet.
做你自己 自信點
Be yourself. Be confident.
馬上就結束了
It's over soon.
很好
It is well.
非常棒
Very good.
嗨 皮埃爾
Hi, Pierre.
性感的尤物 要書還是照片?
Curiosity: Erotic object, book or photograph
這是好久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
太久了 而我很想念你
Too long. I've missed you.
願你一如既往的優雅
Stylish as always.
嗨 皮埃爾 你好!
Hi, Pierre. How are you?
-如果我們是金髮會怎麼樣? -那麼他們都會崇拜咱們的
- What if we were blondes? - Then they would adore us.
-誰把水仙花放在那的? -鮮花愛鏡子裏的自己
- Who put the daffodils there? - Flowers love their mirror image.
-這一點有點像你 姐姐 -洛盧茲!
- A little like you, dear sister. - Loulouse!
別鬧了 你懂得 洛盧茲就像個仙人掌
Now stop, you know that
Loulouse is reminiscent of a cactus.
-那我是什麼? -你?
- What am I then? - You?
一朵玫瑰花蕾
A rose bud.
準備去綻放
Ready to bloom.
-到時間了 -別擔心 海倫娜
- It's about time. - Don't worry, Hélène.
-亨利總愛沉浸享受在花♥園♥裏 -有特殊園藝?
- Henri loves to puzzle in the garden. - Green thumb?
-皮埃爾? -我這麼覺得
- Pierre? - I think.
-你必須得耕種自己的花♥園♥ -她們可不是給你表演的
- You have to grow your garden. - They're not acting for you.
我很抱歉我沒有爲法老的允許祈禱
I'm sorry I didn't pray about the Pharaoh's permission.
-但我得承認這很誘人 -待會兒見
- But admit it is tempting. - See you later.
-他能用鼻子聞到嗎? -弄得我臉好癢
- Can he smell with all the nose hairs? - Facial hair tickles.
好的?你準備好親一個了嘛?
Okay? Have you already kissed one?
只有爸爸的小鬍子
Only Dad's mustache.
皮埃爾...
Pierre ...
-要喝茶嘛 讓? -當然
- Are you going to tea, Jean? - Of course.
-我不能有個小小的吻嘛? -你想要的都會有的
- Don't I get a little kiss? - You get exactly what you want.
所有你想擁有的
Everything. what you want.
多麼幸福的未來夫君啊
What happy future husbands.
皮埃爾...
Pierre ...
女孩們 放開皮埃爾吧
Girls, leave Pierre alone.
-他已經長大了 -我喜歡她們
- He has grown from childhood. - I like them.
你真是屢教不改
You are incorrigible.
亨利 你有在寫詩集嗎?
Henri, are you writing a poem collection?
-有的 -背一些給我們聽聽唄
- Yes. - Recite something.
-榮幸至極 -我洗耳恭聽
- With pleasure. - I am listening.
泥沼之蒼鷺亦或是綠湖之天鵝
Heron in bog or swan in lake
春暖花開亦或是秋雨綿綿
Spring blooms or the fall rains
讓我的箭矢刺穿每時每刻
have my arrows pierced every one hour
-時間做了抉擇 - ...它所有的羽翼
- Time has picked - ... all its feathers
豐滿的乳♥房♥♥ 赤身猶如一位母親
Strutty breasts, naked as a mother's
-他們絲滑的敗北 -... 躺在地板上
- Their silky defeat - ... lying on the floor
並且赤♥裸♥着
And naked
衣衫襤褸的在斜坡上
With torn dress completely on the slopes
-根本不是這樣! -不
- It's not like that at all! - No.
我就知道!
I knew it!
不好意思
Excuse me.
我們這些未婚女孩總是讓我們
We unmarried girls always make us.
像不能出租的房♥子 但又只是在等待買♥♥家
As houses that cannot be rented,but who are just waiting for buyers.
讓安通尼去準備茶
Ask Antonine to serve the tee.
我們可以接受(租♥房♥♥)拜訪 但不是每個樓層(姐妹)都是
We can receive visits,but not on all floors.
真是無法想象看到她赤身裸體的樣子
Dare not imagine see her undressed.
瑪麗 等等我!
Marie, wait for me!
安通尼需要幫把手
Antonine needs help.
親愛的的亨利 我愛上了瑪麗
My dear Henri,i am in love with Marie.
爲了不必要的競爭 唯一拯救她的方法就是—
The only way to save her for this unnecessary rivalry, -
—就是告訴她這份共同點愛
- is to tell her about this shared love.
你的摯友 皮埃爾
Your friend, Pierre.
你很漂亮 非常漂亮
You are beautiful. Very beautiful.
他很不錯 他或許能把你照顧的不錯
He is nice. He'll probably take good care of you.
-我喜歡他 -這是個不錯的開端
- I like him. - It's a good start.
瑪麗?
Marie?
能過來一下嘛?
Are you coming straight?
我只是想知道 你怎麼理解的
I just wanted to hear,how it stands.
-你是我的摯友 -你的摯友?
- You're my friend. - Your friend?
你在和我發電報通信之後做出如此關鍵的決定?
After you communicate via a telegram me about such a crucial decision?
我愛瑪麗 有什麼問題嗎?
I'm in love with Marie. What's the problem?
我們雖然有過協議 但是我在你什麼也沒做的時候抓住了這個機會
We had a deal, but I took the chance when you did nothing.
-毫無競技精神 -我的愛要比你強烈的多
- Unsportsmanlike. - My love is stronger than yours.
-你撒謊 -我絕望了
- You lied. - I was desperate.
-足以到背叛你的朋友? -是的
- Enough to fail a friend? - Yes.
足以到背叛我最好的朋友 曾經最好的
Enough to fail the best friend,I have had.
我愛她愛到超越所有界限
I love her beyond all boundaries.
你打算怎麼解決這一切? 我承認你做得很好
How do you want to get out of this? I admit you are doing well.
愛情... 那麼你相信愛情嗎?
The love... So you believe in it?
對於我來說 愛就是感官上的滿足
For me, love is gratification of the senses.
那麼你就是從未愛過
Then you've never loved.
愛 亨利 -
Love, Henri, -
-愛就是新的剛剃過的小老鼠 從頭到腳都被洗過並散發着香味 -
- is a freshly shaved little dung,washed and perfumed from head to toe, -
-應要求爲其他醫生做好準備 又圓又結實
- prepared for other doctors if asked.Round and firm.
十分緊緻且又多汁
Extremely tight and delightfully juicy.
我嚇到你了嘛?
Do I shock you?
這纔是重點所在 不是嗎?
That was the point, wasn't it?
我正擔心你呢
I was getting worried.
還好嗎?
Reach?
戲怎麼樣?
How was the piece?
薩杜想到了一個絕妙的標題:“我們離婚吧!”
Sardou came up with a cunning title:"Let's get divorced!"
劇院裏滿是女人!
The theater was full of women!
我邀請我姐♥妹♥們♥去咖啡館喝冷飲 而我現在一分錢也沒了
I invited my sisters on ice.Now I have no more money.
-我還看上了一頂我買♥♥不起的帽子 -但是瑪麗...
- I saw a hat I can't afford. - But Marie ...
女人們不獨自去咖啡館的
Women do not go to a café alone.
除了出於禮貌
Except courtesy.
“剛剃過的老鼠...”
"Freshly shaved mis ..."
亨利?發生了什麼?
Henri? What happens?
我遇見了皮埃爾
I met Pierre.
他回來了?
Is he back?
不是一個人 與他同行的還有個阿爾及利亞人
And not alone.He brought an Algeria in the luggage.
一個招人喜歡的姑娘 我曾經聽說過
An enchanting girl, I've heard.
他聲稱她是他的繆斯女神 他似乎完全被迷住了
He claims she is his muse.He seems completely bewitched.
他無法自拔的給她拍照
He can't help it to photograph her.
-女士 -先生
- Madam. - Monsieur.
-早上好 -晚上好
- Good day. - Good evening.
-給我的? -給你
- To me? - Here you go.
輪到你了
Your trip.
好姿勢
Lovely bag.
當心點 這可是易碎品
Careful, it's fragile.
第一幕
First act.
-再來 明白嗎? -準備
- Again. Clear? - Ready.
-你喜歡嗎? -我太愛了!
- Do you like it? - I love it!
-再來點! -再來
- More! - Again.
快點 讓!
Hurry, Jean!
明白
Clear.
-怎麼了? -皮埃爾在這兒嘛?
- Yes? - Is Pierre here?
-他在工作而且不想被打擾 -我已經習慣了
- He works and will not be disturbed. - I'm used to it.
瑪麗
Marie.
亨利說你回來了和...
Henri said you had turned back with ...
佐赫拉·本·勃拉希姆
Zohra Ben Brahim.
她很漂亮
She is pretty.
讓我介紹一下:瑪麗·德·埃雷迪亞 抱歉!我有點不習慣
Let me introduce Marie de Heredia. The rain! I forget it.
這麼稱呼你有點奇怪
It's strange to call you that.
這兒挺溫馨的
It's lovely here.
少了一些花 買♥♥一些水仙花吧
A few flowers are missing. Buy some daffodils.
我看見市場上看到過一些
I saw someone in the market.
你喜歡水仙花嘛 皮埃爾?