你要走啦
You're leaving?
但我以爲我們倆可以白頭到老
But I thought you and I were forever, huh?
-我實在很需要你 -摩根
-I want you so badly. -Morgan!
不過羅亞爾港總督也很需要你
But then, so does the governor of Port Royal.
-摩根 -他會出高價...
-Morgan! -And he will pay well...
追捕你 大盜摩根·亞當斯
...for the capture of Morgan Adams the pirate.
-你知道我是誰 -早知道
-You knew who I was? -All along.
摩根 你在哪裏
Morgan! Where are you?
中尉 你沒良心
You are heartless, lieutenant.
原諒我 小姐
My apologies, senorita.
不過 你沒有錯
But you are right.
我也覺得這樣比較有趣...
I thought it was much more amusing this way also...
雖然我知道你早已知道
...since I knew that you knew.
順便說一下 你的槍沒用了
By the way, that won't work.
我拿走了你的子彈
See? I took your balls.
-什麼事 -你♥爸♥找了你兩天
-What happened? -Your father sent for you two days ago.
我知道了 我現在不是來了嗎
I know. I was coming.
他不知道 所以去找你了
He did not know this. He went looking for you.
他找你時被多嶽抓了 生死未卜
And that's when Dawg grabbed him. Lord knows what he does with him.
我上星期從我們的兄弟理查那裏取得這個...
I took this from our brother Richard last week...
不情願地
...unwillingly.
輪廓上這些是他的血
That's his blood on the borders.
加上你的 就只差莫迪那一份
With your piece, all I need is Mordachai's.
你真倒黴 我沒有...我沒有
Well, you're out of luck. I don't... I don't have it.
在哪 摩根手裏
Where is it? With Morgan?
我沒見過她
I haven't seen her.
你說謊 哈利
I think you lie, Harry.
-我把它藏起來 -有點眉目
-I hid it. -Progress.
哪裏
Where?
在這裏
Up here.
我一向以爲你頭大無腦 哈利
I always thought there was nothing in your head, Harry.
何不走下來 讓我把你撕開兩半
Come back onboard. I'm gonna split you wide open.
史先生
Mr. Snelgrave.
地獄見吧
I'll see you in hell.
父親
Father!
-父親 我抓住你了 -放開我 放開我
-Father, I've got you. -Let go. Let go.
-抓緊我 -抓住他們
-Hold onto me. -Bring them in.
-放手 -絕不
-Let go. -Never.
摩根
Morgan.
我打中一個
I got one.
不 父親
No, Father!
誰給我拿個爪鉤
Someone get a grappling hook.
放船
Launch the cutter.
使勁劃
Heave.
我積了什麼福 能有這麼個好女兒
Oh, Lord, what did I do in my life to get you?
-我發誓要多嶽不得好死 -別再跟他們鬥
-Dawg will pay for this, I swear. -You leave Dawg be.
我定叫他人頭落地
I will fly his bloody head as my banner.
你離多嶽越遠越好
You'll leave Dawg well to leeward.
他會有報應的
There'll be time for him.
去找莫迪叔叔 你去率領我的部下
Find your uncle Mordachai. Take my crew. Make them yours.
父親 算了 我會帶你上船
Father, don't talk now. I'll get you back to the ship.
我不會再看到我的船了 晨星號♥以後歸你
I'll not see my ship again. The Morning Star is yours.
不要這樣說 我見過比你傷得更重的
No, don't say that. I've patched you with worse.
拿起你的刀
Get your knife.
削掉我的頭皮
Shave my head.
什麼
What?
削掉我的頭皮
Shave my head.
就這麼一次 摩根 照我的吩咐做
For once in your life, Morgan, do as I tell you.
中尉
Lieutenant.
你說你叫什麼名字 舞 史
What is your name again? Plopper? Squinter?
我姓卓 大人
Trotter, Your Excellency.
文麗莎小姐 她一個人站在這裏
Miss Mandy Rickets is standing alone.
她父親將會在本地大量投資
Her father brings a fortune in investments to the colony.
去跟她跳舞吧
Dance with her.
她太平凡了 長官
She's rather homely, sir.
你不平凡嗎
And you are not?
你看見沒 太遲了 有人搶先一步
There you are. You see? Too late. Some fellow has taken the plunge.
我作爲一個外地人 整晚坐冷板凳...
There's every reason why I should be alone tonight...
定不爲怪
...being a stranger here.
但你這樣的高貴女士...
But a woman with grace such as yours...
沒理由會被冷落
...should never be unattended.
我姓肖 威廉·肖
My name is Shaw. William Shaw.
朋友們都叫我威廉
But my friends call me Willy.
我們認識他嗎
Do we know him, sir?
我們不認識他
We do not.
肖先生 你是來這裏度假還是出任官職
Are you at leisure, Mr. Shaw? Do you follow a profession?
公事 我是個醫生
A most serious one, ma'am. I'm a medical man, a doctor.
噢 了不起
Oh, my.
我特來萊頓醫院實習...
I studied at Leiden...
之後在萊比錫的德萊福斯醫院 進階學解剖
...then higher anatomy with Dreyfuss at Leipzig.
學歷那麼高 那你一定對人體有研究
With higher anatomy, you must know a great deal about the human body.
的確如此 人體每一部份
Indeed, madame. Every bit of it.
所學就是尋根究底
All the ins and outs.
在醫療界 我們必須探求問題本源
In medicine, it's our obligation to probe to the very bottom of things.
我們必須破除古老的迷信
We must, in fact, explode ancient superstitions.
激烈搖晃身體以求真理
Shake truths violently from the body.
先生
You, sir.
恕我唐突 我姓卓
Forgive my rudeness. Trotter's the name.
我是當兵的
I'm with the regiment.
威廉·肖 我是個醫生
William Shaw. Dr. Shaw, in fact.
幸會
Most happy.
閣下是坐哪隻船來的
What ship did you come in on, doctor?
是布李斯號♥嗎
Was it the Bristol Packet?
布李斯號♥ 布李斯號♥
Bristol packet, Bristol packet.
我想是的 雖然我不大確定
I believe that was it, although I can't be sure.
我一路海上乘船而來
I'm all at sea when it comes to things nautical.
很好 我之所以這麼問是因爲...
Very good. No, the reason I asked...
布李斯號♥要下星期三才到
...is the Bristol Packet don't arrive until a week Wednesday.
就是他 偷了我的鑽石髮夾
That's him. That man stole my diamond comb.
我的珍珠耳環
My pearls. My pearl dangle.
-我的紅寶石項鍊 -衛兵士官長
-My ruby. My ruby necklace. -Sergeant of the guards!
女人
Women.
衛兵士官長
Sergeant of the guards.
衛兵
Guard.
晚安 各位女士
Good night, ladies.
抱歉 借過一下
Excuse me. Pardon me.
他姓肖 長官
His name's Shaw, sir.
我相信你會很喜歡奴隸生活 肖先生
I trust you'll enjoy life as a slave, Mr. Shaw.
不管你叫什麼名字
Whoever you are.
不錯 繫緊了
That's good. Tie it off.
摩根 想想現在多自♥由♥
Morgan, think of the freedom.
如今你要風得風 要雨得雨
You can do anything you want now.
跟我去倫敦吧
Come to London with me.
跟我去倫敦吧
Come to London with me.
那裏有貴族 那裏有個宴會派對
There's dukes there. There's earls and parties.
想想都有趣
It'd be fun. Think of how much fun it'd be.
再說 那班人不會聽你的
Besides, these men aren't gonna take orders from you.
他們會的 看着吧
They will. Watch.
你
You there.
站着 拿酒瓶來
Stand to. Hoist my pennant.
拿過來
Bring it here.
你想叛變
Oh, mutiny, will you?
摩根
Morgan.
我希望你清醒一下
I was hoping to find you sober.
我現在想大睡一場 賈先生
I was hoping to be passed out by now, Mr. Glasspoole.
有更重大的事情發生
Important things go on overhead.
摩根 你應該在場
Morgan, you should be there.
兄弟 哈利不在了...
Men, Black Harry is gone...
我也不會講死人壞話
...and I'm not one to speak ill of the dead.
但他多月來毫無建設
But for months, he brought us nothing.