-你知道媽媽討厭我遲到。 -我告訴過你...
-You know Mom hates when I'm late. -I told you...
我們應該早點走。 每年都一樣。
we should have left earlier. It's the same damn thing every year.
總是這樣:“我的在哪裏 藍色的鞋子,親愛的?”
It's always: "Where are my blue shoes, dear?"
或者:“爸爸,我找不到 我的瑪麗蓮?布朗森CD。”
Or: "Dad, I can't find my Marilyn Bronson CD."
-瑪麗蓮?曼森。 -不管她叫什麼名字。
-Marilyn Manson. -Whatever her name is.
-她是個男人,爸爸。 -瑪麗蓮?一個男人?
-She's a guy, dad. -Marilyn? A guy?
世界會變成什麼樣子?
What's the world coming to?
-哦,孩子... -你沒事吧,親愛的?
-Oh, boy... -Are you all right, darling?
是啊。
Yeah.
爸爸!爸爸!
Dad! Dad!
哦,上帝!
Oh, God!
天哪,怎麼了?
My God, what happened?
-我們到了嗎? -有人受傷嗎?
-Are we there yet? -ls anybody hurt?
-瑪麗安,你沒事吧? -你瘋了嗎?
-Marion, are you okay? -Are you crazy?
-你差點殺了我們! -對不起。我一定是打瞌睡了。
-You almost killed us! -I'm sorry. I must have dozed off.
希望你睡得好。也許吧 我應該給你弄點早餐。
I hope you slept well. Maybe I should whip you up some breakfast.
沒有人受傷。 別煩我,好嗎?
Nobody is hurt. Get off my back, all right?
看在皮特的份上,你爲什麼不呢 讓別人開車,一次?
For Pete's sakes, why don't you let someone else drive, for once?
別擔心。 把我吵醒了。
Don't worry. That woke me up.
餡餅可能已經壞了。
The pie is probably ruined.
-哦,天哪! -那是什麼?
-Oh, Jesus! -What is that?
-是南瓜和巧克力。 -聞起來像屁♥股♥。
-It's pumpkin and chocolate. -Smells like ass.
我最好出去檢查一下車子。
I'd better go out and check the car.
那狗♥娘♥養♥的都沒停下!
The son of a bitch didn't even stop!
-我們在哪裏? -我們在路上。
-Where are we? -We're on the road.
-它看起來像什麼? -州政♥府♥怎麼了?
-What does it look like? -What happened to the lnterstate?
我想我們可以 換個角度。
I thought we could take the back-way for a change.
這個州怎麼了? 我們已經拿了好幾年了!
What's wrong with the lnterstate? We've taken it for years!
我很無聊。
I was bored.
我不想...睡着了。
And I didn't wanna... fall asleep.
-這似乎很管用。 -好吧。
-That seemed to work. -All right.
車看起來不錯。 沒有損壞。
Car looks okay. No damage.
-想讓我來開車嗎,爸爸? -不,謝謝你,親愛的。
-Want me to take the wheel, dad? -No, thank you, dear.
-我越來越喜歡這輛車了。 -又來了。
-I'm growing attached to this car. -Here we go again.
你有沒有 垃圾場裏的奔馳?
Did you or did you not put the Mercedes in the junkyard?
-不是我的錯! -我只是在逗你,甜心。
-lt wasn't my fault! -I'm just teasing you, sweetheart.
當然沒有 這條路上有很多人。
There certainly aren't very many people on this road.
今天是平安夜。大多數人 在家裏,和家人在一起。
It's Christmas Eve. Most people are at home, with their families.
-該死,我餓死了! -我也是。
-Damn, I'm starving! -Me too.
我希望你媽媽不會 用那隻火雞做實驗。
I hope your mother doesn't get experimental with that turkey.
聽着,我們能放下話題嗎? 我感覺不太好。
Look, can we drop the subject? I don't feel very good.
你沒事吧,親愛的小兔子? 你想讓我們停下來?
Are you okay, honey-bunny? You want us to stop?
長途汽車旅行使我噁心。以及 所有這些空談食物對任何人都沒有幫助。
Long car rides make me queasy. And all this talk food isn't helping any.
-兩個簿記員怎麼樣? -閉嘴,理查德!
-How about a couple of bookers? -Shut up, Richard!
-或者一些通心粉和雞♥巴♥奶酪。 -理查德,真噁心!
-Or some Macaroni and dick-cheese. -Richard, that's disgusting!
但是,媽媽,真的有奶酪 叫迪克奶酪。中國人成功了。
But, mom, there really is a cheese called dick-cheese. Chinese make it.
你以前喫過迪克奶酪, 是嗎,布拉德?
You've had dick-cheese before, right, Brad?
-長大點,理查德。 -已經七點半了,親愛的。
-Grow up, Richard. -It's 7:30 already, darling.
我知道,勞拉。我想 我們現在已經到了一個路口了。
I'm aware of that, Laura. I thought we'd come to a junction by now.
天啊,勞拉,你有 像那樣吮吸?
Jesus, Laura, do you have to suck on it like that?
-我就是這樣喝酒的。 -好吧,夥計們。冷靜。
-That's the way I drink. -All right, you guys. Calm down.
-別緊張。 -馬裏恩是對的。
-Take it easy. -Marion is right.
我打棒球時,他們教我 我們用這個技巧來幫助我們放鬆。
When I played baseball, they taught us this technique to help us relax.
我有時還用它。
I still use it sometimes.
你通過你的 從你的嘴裏鼻子出來。
You breathe in deeply through your nose and out through your mouth.
謝謝你,布拉德。
Thank you, Brad.
是的,謝謝,布拉德。
Yeah, thanks, Brad.
-我能問你個問題嗎? -當然。
-Can I ask you a question, though? -Sure.
你整個學校都是同性戀, 或者只是棒球隊?
Was your entire school gay, or was it just the baseball team?
-理查德! -什麼?
-Richard! -What?
理查德,這是我們使用的一種技術 幫助我們進入我們所說的...
Richard, it's a technique we use to helps us get in what we call...
…“區域”。 -同性戀區?
..."The Zone". -The Homo Zone?
理查德!
Richard!
這是一個美麗的夜晚!
This is such a beautiful night!
有人知道那個名字嗎 就在我們面前的星星真的很亮嗎?
Does anybody know the name of that really bright star right in front of us?
有150億顆恆星 看在上帝的份上。
There's 1 50 billion stars up there, for Christ's sake.
我認識的那個。那個明亮的是 北極星。我唯一知道的。
That one I know. That bright one is the North Star. The only one I know.
謝謝您。
Thank you.
-大家唱首歌♥吧。 -好吧。什麼?
-Let's sing a song, everybody. -Okay. What?
-“黃色潛水艇”怎麼樣? -我們總是這麼做。
-How about "Yellow Submarine"? -We always do that one.
-布拉德,“Y.M.C.A”怎麼樣? -今天是聖誕節,那...
-Brad, how about "Y.M.C.A"? -It's Christmas, so how about...
“叮噹鈴”?
"Jingle Bells"?
來吧。來吧。
Come on. Come on.
你喜歡那部分,不是嗎?
You like that part, don't you?
你爲什麼停下來?
Why did you stop?
一個女人。 我在森林裏看見一個女人。
A woman. I saw a woman in the forest.
-很酷。爸爸要出軌了。 -理查德。
-Cool. Dad is tripping out. -Richard.
-你確定嗎,爸爸? -嗯,是的。
-Are you sure, dad? -Well, yeah.
穿白色衣服。 她拿着什麼東西。
Dressed in white. She was holding something.
操!
Fuck!
你好。
Hi there.
我們有點迷路了。
We are a little lost.
你不會碰巧知道 回高速公路最快的路?
You wouldn't happen to know the quickest way back to the highway?
你還好嗎?
Are you all right?
你有嗎 意外還是什麼?
Did you have an accident or something?
可以。有人有手♥機♥嗎?
Okay. Anybody got a cell phone?
-沒有信♥號♥♥。 -我們剛經過小屋。
-No signal. -We just passed the cabin.
也許有電♥話♥。理查德,是嗎 爲她騰出空間。
Maybe there's a phone. Richard, be a gentleman and make room for her.
-讓布拉德做個紳士吧。 -你怎麼了,夥計?
-Let Brad be the gentleman. -What's your problem, man?
放鬆點,夥計。
Relax, buddy.
用鼻子慢慢吸氣 從你屁♥股♥裏鑽出來!
Breath in slowly through your nose and out deeply through your ass!
-沒關係,哈林頓太太。 -我走吧。
-It's all right, Mrs. Harrington. -I'll walk.
-無論如何,我需要新鮮空氣。 -你不能一個人走。
-I could use the fresh air, anyway. -You're not walking by yourself.
-我想一個人待著。 -馬裏恩!
-I wanna be alone. -Marion!
-讓我告訴你,聰明人。 -什麼?
-Let me tell you something, smart guy. -What?
繼續打我的蛋蛋,我會 讓你永遠退出遊戲。
Keep busting my balls and I'll take you out of the game for good.
-明白嗎? -是的,先生!
-Understand me? -Yes, sir!
我們在下面等你 等一下。好吧,親愛的?
We'll meet you down there in just a minute. Okay, honey?
可以。
Okay.
好吧。
All right.
好的,我們在那兒見,親愛的。
Okay, we'll see you there, honey.
倒黴!
Shit!
你要來一杯嗎 一杯熱咖啡?
Would you like a nice hot cup of coffee?
我想她休克了。我們應該 已經問過瑪麗恩該怎麼辦了。
I think she's in shock. We should have asked Marion what to do.
親愛的,我們不需要心理醫生。 我們打911。
Honey, we don't need a shrink. We'll call 91 1.
-好吧。 -他們會知道怎麼處理的。
-Okay. -They'll know how to handle it.
該死!他媽的這裏臭死了。
Damn! Fucking stinks in here.
是孩子...
It's the baby...
傑克屁♥股♥。
jack-ass.
-你要去哪兒,親愛的? -離你們遠點。
-Where are you going, sweetie? -Away from you guys.
青少年。
Teenagers.
你叫什麼名字?
What's your name?
你住在哪裏?
Where do you live?
-她幫不了什麼忙。 -沒有。
-She's not gonna be much help. -No.
你好,七月小姐。
Hello, Miss July.
有人住在這裏嗎?
Does anybody live here?
也許是那種舊的 護林員站。
Maybe it's one of those old forest ranger stations.
上帝啊,勞拉。 你把我嚇壞了。
Jesus, Laura. You scared the shit out of me.
對不起的。它們很有趣 壁掛,這些護林員。
Sorry. They have very interesting wall hangings, these rangers.
他叫什麼名字?
So, what's his name?
做吧,寶貝。
Do it, baby.
你有戒指。你結婚了?
You got a ring. You married?
馬裏恩和我要結婚了。
Marion and I are getting married.
事實上...
Actually...
什麼都別說,但我提議 今晚在她祖母家給她。
don't say anything but I'm proposing to her tonight at her grandmother's.
記得你說過你會的嗎 如果我離開你就自殺?
Remember when you said you would kill yourself if I ever left you?
我希望那只是 一個比喻,因爲...
I hope that was just a figure of speech, 'cause...
布拉德,我們喫了一些 一起度過美好時光,但是...
Brad, we've had some great times together, but...
我想我們得繼續 我們分開生活。
I think we need to go on with our lives separately.
倒黴。
Shit.